Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Almighty Fire Magic Empty Almighty Fire Magic 15/10/20, 04:31 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

COMBINATION NAME
[ Almighty Fire ]

[ FOUNDER: DoleMite Ghost Dynamite   | PERMISSION:Restricted:DoleMite Ghost Dynamite     ]
The power to burn nearly anything. Enter Almighty Fire magic. A power created by The Witch King gifted to DoleMite Ghost Dynamite. Using the power of light magic mix with fire magic. A white flame is created. Which is used to burn away at the target users magic. By clashing with it it can apply a debuff. Which causes it to be weaken by it's flame. But not only weaken it it will be sealed for twice it's cool down allowed. Which means the target spell will be useless after the Almighty Fire hits it. A fire. Created by the blood of the Witch King to combat the witches and dungeon beast at large.

Last edited by Ghost on 09/03/21, 06:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Almighty Fire Magic Empty Re: Almighty Fire Magic 16/10/20, 10:49 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Denied, sorry. If you need help thinking of a new magic type, feel free to message Merrze.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Almighty Fire Magic 35360610

3Almighty Fire Magic Empty Re: Almighty Fire Magic 07/03/21, 10:19 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

I changed this up and will be working on this for plot....

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

4Almighty Fire Magic Empty Re: Almighty Fire Magic 08/03/21, 10:37 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The color of one's ruhk does not have a role in the magic they cast, therefore this is denied

Almighty Fire Magic YVYVcOy

5Almighty Fire Magic Empty Re: Almighty Fire Magic 11/03/21, 10:00 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Alright it has been edited liked asked

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum