You are not connected. Please login or register

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM]

+2
Trently
Solomon's Proxy
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Power Overwhelming: A barrage of Brawn
[b]Job Rank:[/b] Ω-tier
[b]Job Location:[/b] Kou
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 70,000 Huang | 1000 XP | Future Dungeon Information | White Rukh Plot Options | 15% white rukh bar
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Anyone can participate, a maximum of 4
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Jiryu has found evidence of the contractors meddling once again. A group with the strength to fell castles and giants are roaming the countryside of Kou, approaching the cities with ominous intent. As dark clouds and flocks of rukh follow them you must defeat them before they can reach the city, but watch out, their power is not to be underestimated. For each week they spent unbeaten the further into Kou they press, at week 3 reaching city walls.


[spoiler="The Opponents"]
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1a/0d/67/1a0d679b662d75e38f4feae0f523cdac.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Alcides
[b]Tier:[/b] Omega
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] 2x Omega ??
[b]Description:[/b] A man of little ambition besides the call for strength. Born from a lineage of power he was cursed with a weak physique and muscular disease which never allowed him to surpass or even increase his strength. With resentment for the world, he cursed his fate, speaking on behalf of the disabled and gaining the power to make a difference. Willing to do anything to keep his strength him and his loyal followers he has gone out to cause the trouble he's been instructed too.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Shackles (Heracles DMV)
[b]Traits:[/b] [b]Trait Name:[/b] Adamantine Resilence
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Physical Endurance, a powerful will
[b]Trait Description:[/b] From a body well fit or a body lacking in power those under harsh conditions have managed to develop body capable of weathering damage of the harshest blows or conditions
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] A-tier damage and lower is lowered by a tier in damage against the user

[b]Trait Name:[/b] 12 Labors of Madness
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] Ω-Tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] SoI | The Pact of Loss
[b]Trait Description:[/b] The power of a shard, the power the contractor is testing to push forward. More than just a command, but a preprogrammed spell. Requiring the cost of a shard and predetermined loss the user is granted unimaginable power.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] ???

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Heraclean Domina- The user commands the magic in their DMV to bring their hands together, intercepting an incoming attack of A-tier or lower, using their strength magic to redirect the force and attack back at the user/s

[*]Heraclean Storm- Utilizing the strength magic in their vessel the user creates a torrent of arms, punching forward anything within 30m of them, dealing A-tier damage in the form of bruising blows.

[*]Heraclean Grasp- With the power of strength magic the user closes their hand, pulling it back, using the magic to grip a space up to 10mx10mx10m in dimensions up to 80m away. Anything within this space can be freely moved within the 80m range of the ability, requiring A-tier strength to break free.

[*]Heraclean Shock- Extending two of their arms up to 30m the user claps them, sending out a shockwave in a 50m diameter sphere dealing A-tier damage in the form of crushing pressure waves.

[*]Heraclean Mark- Stretching one of their fists up to 50m they place a strength magic mark which lasts four posts every time the player is struck or clashed while this mark is applied it will cause the player to experience the force and reaction as if they had been struck with A-tier damage without actually taking the damage.

[*]Heraclean Cleanse- Enlarging one of their hands to 5m in diameter and reinforcing it with strength magic the user swipes their hand, creating a sweeping wave of strength magic in the form of a cone starting from their hand, 30m long 1m wide at the base and 10m long at the end. Anything caught within the wave is swept in the direction of the hand with intense A-tier force.

[*]Heraclean Impact- Enlarging one of their hands to a massive 50m in diameter they fling the limb into the air, bringing it down on a target up to 100m max that their arm will stretch, doing A-tier damage in the form of a crushing impact.

[*]Heracleus Tragedy- Circling their hands the user creates a massive magic circle in the form of a 100m wide circle from 500m in the sky, from the magic circle an endless mass of black rukh arms reach down, grabbing all deemed an enemy, gripping with A-tier force dealing A-tier damage to those at grabs them and requiring the same force to be freed if one beats it's strength. All those caught within the arms grabs are pulled into the circle, to be crushed, and curled into the arms.
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/28/ad/de/28addeb347bcbb502a737aaead76d860.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Beowulf
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A-tier
[b]Description:[/b] A young boy who has worked will Alcides in his goals, they were childhood friends and hold sympathy for those the world has abandoned. A strong young man he vocally and violently stands up for others whether or not they need his help. Possibly misguided he cares not, his loyalty is not to morality but rather to his ties. Wielding his powerful clubs and convictions he marches forward.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Herclea Atlas- A powerful club and household vessel, does A-tier damage. Passive- Echoing Force: Each successful strike or clash with this weapon causes the weapon to produce an aftershock of A-tier force which causes resistance. It starts out at 1m, increasing by 5m for each time. He may reset the distance by smacking his club with intense force, dealing damage over the entire diameter and resetting it.
[b]Traits:[/b]  [b]Trait Name:[/b] Adamantine Resilence
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Physical Endurance, a powerful will
[b]Trait Description:[/b] From a body well fit or a body lacking in power those under harsh conditions have managed to develop body capable of weathering damage of the harshest blows or conditions
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] A-tier damage and lower is lowered by a tier in damage against the user
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Here comes a Beat Down- The user smacks their club down on a target dealing B-tier damage, they then continue to perform 4 D-tier strikes with it accumulating at A-tier damage.

[*]Rising Ruckus- Swinging their club around wild while activating it's magic they create a pushing force that starts from them, expanding out in a 20m sphere, causing anything within to be flung outward 50m, requiring A-tier force and solid footing to resist.

[*]Outta here!- The user swings their club, hitting an incoming attack of A-tier or lower away in order to deflect the damage.

[*]Roundabout Knockout- Swinging their club around the user creates a 30m in diameter vortex, bringing those within towards them and the club, swinging the heavy object within intense force to do A-tier damage to those caught within the swing.

[*]Grendel Goodbye- Performing 8 swings of their club the user builds up force, sending it forth with the last swing, in the form of a fissure 30m tall, 5m traveling up to 80m dealing A-tier damage.
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7f/41/36/7f4136f7029fc932f761840d6fddd0ff.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Sigurd
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A-tier
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Herclea Nemian (DMV household) A-tier ability damage with bodily strikes. Passive- Nemian Defense: The users body is covered in a thick armor capable of utilizing its concentration of force to protect the user from damage A-tier or lower. Rather than take damage they have 16 hit limit. Once the hit limit is reached the armor enters its offensive mode, causing their blows to cripple limbs for one turn.
[b]Traits:[/b]  [b]Trait Name:[/b] Adamantine Resilence
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Physical Endurance, a powerful will
[b]Trait Description:[/b] From a body well fit or a body lacking in power those under harsh conditions have managed to develop body capable of weathering damage of the harshest blows or conditions
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] A-tier damage and lower is lowered by a tier in damage against the user
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Monster Mash- The throws themselves down, falling on a target in order to do A-tier damage. Distance is set by height.

[*]Human Missle- With the magic of their vessel and muscles the user steps of a surface or one created with strength magic, flying 80m with the power of the magic in any direction of their choice.

[*]Blockade bash- Utilizing the power of their household while moving they can create a barrier of strength magic 3m in diameter which can block incoming attacks of A-tier or lower if the barrier hits a player it does A-tier damage instead.

[*]Expected Impact- Utilizing the power of strength magic the user creates a field up to 50m away that's 3m in diameter, if a player hits the field while utilizing a movement ability they will ricochet up to 50m in a new direction appearing so fast they nearly vanish.

[*]Infinite Mass Vengence- With its powerful defense and magic the household vessel of Sigurd the user travels in a straight line 100m long, kicking off with intense force. They can kick off from any point, dealing A-tier damage to the first thing the hit, the impact from the attack blows out 50m dealing A-tier damage to anything caught within from a powerful magic shockwave.
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f4/47/1e/f4471eaacc92a165c4a286a6339609d9.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Hippolyta
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] (Equal to Tier)
[b]Description:[/b] (Brief summary of the NPC)
[b]Weapons:[/b] Herclea Amazonia (Household Vessel) Appearing in the form of a girdle the vessel grants A-tier ability damage in power by covering the entire skin in strength magic as it's weapon. Passive- Amazon's Prowess: Utilizing the strength and reach of the household vessel the user can manifest constructs of their body parts up to 50m in size, including a 50m construct of their entire body. They can extend the users damage or pin limbs with A-tier force.
[b]Traits:[/b]  [b]Trait Name:[/b] Adamantine Resilence
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Physical Endurance, a powerful will
[b]Trait Description:[/b] From a body well fit or a body lacking in power those under harsh conditions have managed to develop body capable of weathering damage of the harshest blows or conditions
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] A-tier damage and lower is lowered by a tier in damage against the user
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Under my boot!- Using the vessels magic the user creates a foot of pure force 10m tall which full immobilizes players, requiring A-tier force to be freed. This foot can be created from up to 50m away. Lasts four posts

[*]Wrecking Step- With a single step the user travels up to 40m, in their path a shockwave of the same length, and 5m wide follows, dealing A-tier damage to anything caught inside from outward concussive force.

[*]Amazonian Pin- With the power of their vessel the use aims at a target up to 60m away, creating arms around them which throw the target towards the ground as 8 arms hold the target to the nearest surface immobilizing them for four posts

[*]Rising Concussion- With a powerful uppercut the user impacts the target with charged strength magic, causing a 40m long and 5m in diameter explosion which does A-tier damage.

[*]Amazonian Double- In a strong stance the user flexes, creating a large copy of themself which is 50m tall, has A_-tier durability, and does A-tier damage lasting 4 posts.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] F9fd061d5c0d60bfeade27c561a9ff98


Upon the surrounding walls of Kou darkness could be seen billowing in distance. At first, it was seemingly the sight of rolling coal. Rolling forward it appeared more like a mass of storm clouds, once it consumed most of the horizon it seemed stranger. The mages upon the wall could see the rukh, how it quivered, how it flinched at the approaching swarm of black rukh. The flock permeated the clouds, it swirled down to the earth, following a group of four travelers. Word of an incoming attack had befallen their ears, yet only confusion came with these attacks. It was such a small group, yet such a large storm. At 400m away from the wall, they would stop, as the one leading them began to glow, the ones protecting the wall would throw up their weapons, wary and unaware of what the battle would bring.

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 1a0d679b662d75e38f4feae0f523cdac

Alcides held his right hand out firmly. Now was the chance for him to show strength, to show the power that he held deep within his heart. He placed his left hand over the one outstretched. He glanced over at his group, he was lucky to have such loyal companions. It was only proper that the ones that ascended with him would be his most trusted, and beloved.

"Ready your vessels!" He would state, his voice readying the three households behind him. As they all prepared their vessels he would begin to chant, filling the DMV with his magoi. "O'Djinn of Darkness, grant me the strength to bend the world, to hoist the sky. With the strength to reach even the gods, and stars above, Break, Heracles!" With the end of his words darkness would consume him. As the vessels shaped, taking the form of hands, coming forth from his back. As the third eye would form on his head he could feel the rukh, the path before him.

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 26f266326bb505282c8c67a7f8c204db

Flexing his new power the air snapped, the power of his body echoing to the walls. Examining his covered body he would step forward, as the swirling night behind him would grow. It was still only early morning, yet as the households brought forth their power with their king it felt as if they were coming to tear the sky down. With the force of a stampeding army, they would start moving to the wall, overhead waiting, above it all the Magi. Jiryu was prepared, Connie had prepared as well, now all he could hope was that his call to action would work.

Alcides on the other hand, sensing this power had no care. He had no care for what might arrive, winning wasn't even one of his key interests. He was here to enjoy this power, to test it. As long as this strength was with him, he would do what he needed to. He'd enjoy his time, he'd been weak, he could be stripped of his power. But no one would be able to take away his fun.

Connie, who also was here to watch sat amidst the clouds. He needed to make sure his little distraction had more credibility then intended. The magi were aware of how things could play out, but that's what he wanted. If they kept chasing loose ends why did it matter who held the power? As his signature "Kyeeheheehe" would follow he couldn't help but wonder. There were plenty of possibilities of who would come to battle his macho man.

DM Notes: 400m from the wall, he would move slowly every day for two weeks. Jiryu will end the posting order as back up YOU CANNOT SEE OR SENSE THE CONTRACTOR, HE IS ONLY AN OBSERVER

Heracles Power- Heracles Punches degrade the power of ability damage when clashing by one tier. Along with this, each clash/strike increases the speed of the basic attacks.

The Opponents:

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a quaint day in the eastern half of the world. Trently had returned from the lands of the beautiful nation of Kina and was just now arriving back to his guild hall. Lying down upon the back of a trading caravan, filled with nice items from Kina, the half Kinan young man yawned. It was a very rigorous journey out to the island nation, and back to here. Trently spent much of his summer having enjoyed the Kina lands and the unique people of it. However, now the return to his duties called him.

It was a busy life of a merchant Trently was now living. Yet, he had greater aspirations than his merchant life. It lied in the distant seas outside his guild hall, his new dream. With an undying resolve and an iron tenacity, he would charge onward towards his brand new grand ambition. However, still the young man had duties to attend to if he sought to make his dream a reality in this vast open world. An orange morning sun brilliantly and brightly shining right in his face, Trently would smile with his signature wide smile, and look up toward the sky!

Trently: "Horaaaa! Onward to fate, with ingenuity and an iron will!"

Roared the young guild leader with high spirit, as he pointed at the rising sun before him. His right foot on the front of the caravan as it rode on, Trently's loud and boisterous voice would echo on throughout the forest and nearby city which he was about to arrive at. However, news of an incredibly important job were to confront Trently suddenly when he made his return back. It were to shock his inner circle and high ranking officers of his guild.

Upon the back on a horse a man with a Miracle symbol on his chest would call out to Trently as he approached his guild hall that was in good order. It was important to alert Trently as soon as he could of this dire job. With raised eyebrows, the blue haired man looked on at the horseman and would jump off his caravan as the caravan began to approach the guild hall anyways. Trently smiled, and asked of the man how the guild is. He quickly said it was in good shape, before starting to ramble on about some important and urgent job Miracle had received, meant for none other than Trently.

Miracle Officer: "Sir, we have received an important and urgent job which details very classified information! We must bring you in at once to look at it!"

Trently: "Huh? Is that so? Okay, let me get to my office at once then!"

He said to the man, immediately grabbing everything from the caravan and bringing it in to the guild hall to store back in there. Trently was quite dirty from his journeys, filthy and sweaty. He was in dire need of a nice bath, but first the duties of a guild leader called. In his grimy self, the young man went to take a look at what job his friend was mentioning. It would be lying on his desk and would be within an envelope. It was a very urgent job, which called for the strongest in the lands who were able to help to come to protect a city of Kou against a dastardly band of evildoers whom sought to wreak havoc and the "darkness".

Upon reading this letter and the job description, Trently was convinced. It was too far of a risk to not show up to this job, cause even if it was a hoax, in the chance it wasn't, he could not let an innocent city of Kou be raided by the likes of evil souls. Trently would have to appear at the location detailed in the job. If it was true it meant something dark was happening, something unprecedented, but what? Trently would just have to trust this person named Jiryu as written on the latter. He had no other choice right now. Trently would prepare himself and set out at once for the location. He would arrive on the day before the supposed raid were to occur, and bring minimum guild members, only Guaiwu to assist if required. Trently would sense some great battle was rising over the dark horizons now.

Trently: "Hm.. Let us see what you bring me here for.. Jiryu!"






It was the day of the supposed raid, and as predicted, the battle was coming. Upon the great mighty walls of the Kou Empire, stood the valiant and unwavering young man with an iron will truly like no other. He stood on the walls crossed arms, and a deep stare into the distant sky that had begun to now darken, and brew a storm. It was coming. A storm was coming to us all. It would no doubt be a raid of magic, one of great magnitude. Nothing else conjured up such a storm like this. It was the work of none other than the phenomenon that is magic.

Trently stared with intense blue eyes. It would look like a storm was brewing within himself as well. It was rare for young Trently to feel like so. It was angering. Why would any evil soul dare to hurt an innocent city? It was so infuriating, down to his very core. Trently clenched his fist, and shouted out at the skies as his opponents' visages began appearing one by one from dark storm clouds.

His roaring and angry spirit resonated far with that voice. Trently could not let his opponents any farther. It would be a greatly significant battle. His opponents were colossal, but nothing could and would make it farther. His inner storm was unfastening, coming undone, to rage on. His fangs lied bared, with eyes of dark blue staring deeply, intensely, and an ivory horn piercing into the sky, about to crackle with electricity. He would pour golden magoi into his shuriken and slash downward twice. It would crackle with electricity, to which then the blue haired horned man would tap his horn once with the shuriken, having his horn absorb the crackling lightning.

Trently: "Why!? This city has done nothing! Why attack a city of Kou!? If you step foot any farther.. and dare harm one soul.. I will kill all of you damn bastards! Horaaa!"

He would quickly jump forth from the wall, unraveling a carpet of magic with the left hand. He were to ride the carpet, and zip quickly through the air for the colossal enemies. Trently would grab a small brown pouch filled with steel balls and pour one Hagane Tama within his palm of his titanium hand. Then he would put his Hagane Tama in his right human hand. It was nothing for anyone to make note of. With a surge of electricity from his horn, Trently would channel lightning into his steel round ball to prepare, performing Shock Breaker. Now his steel ball in his palm of his left hand, young Trently would fly forth for one of the enemies yet keep a distance of 40m far. His eyes lied set upon Beowulf.

It was a young boy, sporting long brown hair, and a giant powerful club to beat down his foes. From the looks of it, Trently had to be quite careful. For if he got hit by that club, it would hurt. Before the giant could recognize Trently as his opponent, Trently would toss the steel ball in his palm to the ground. It being 1cm in diameter, the steel ball was incredibly hard to discern. It would look like but a grain of sand before his colossal opponent. Anyhow, a battle was now brewing and starting to begin. Trently would toss the steel ball within an exact range of 20m of the giant Beowulf. It would lie in wait for now. Trently had a battle to begin!

Trently: "Oi! Take one step closer, I dare you! Face me head on!"

Magoi: 310
Stamina: 325

OOC Notes: 1 Hagane Tama charged with A-Tier electricity for next three posts. Arashi Denki active for next three posts. Had horn charged for A-Tier electricity to channel into 1 Hagane Tama. Both Abilities scaled for A-Tier damage. Using the social function of Flying Carpet as yet to initiate combat.

Abilities and Function Used:

Guaiwu The Red Ogre, Miracle General!:

Magic Weapons & Metal Vessel:

Magic Items and Mundane Item:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 2x:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 35360610

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“A letter for you Noir, looks like an urgent job.” Zhu Liang handed a letter to the magician before running off to somewhere else, saying he got some other things to do. Noir looked at the letter and opened it as she set off towards the mountain with Haku to visit her other companion, the three headed dragon.

Inside the letter was a request to protect Kou from these peculiar enemies, they wanted her help to stop them before they reached the city walls. Noir raised her eyebrow as she looked at how the writer mentioned darkness… and this raid… was supposed to happen tomorrow? She saw the name of the sender, Jiryu… it didn’t ring a bell… Oh well, the black haired girl would see what would happen tomorrow then, now she had to set up her tent as she had promised she would spend the night with her companions.




Darkness… darkness everywhere… Noir’s eyes which were gifted with the ability to see the color of the rukh would be able to see as the sky slowly being painted with the color of the void, black. “Dark storm is coming… Is this what Jiryu meant..?” Noir muttered as she looked towards the sky as she sat by the riverside beside Vritra, “I will go and check it, stay here, okay?” She would caress her dragon’s nose and pet her fox’s head before she spread her flying carpet and turned to Haku, “Hop on, Haku.”

As she got closer to the sky, black butterflies fluttered everywhere around her and she could feel her heart beating, she felt nervous. Why would there be this huge amount of black rukh, she wondered. She knew something was off…and she had to get there as soon as possible.




The magician came right on time, she saw someone transforming into something, black rukh fluttered like a black storm around him as he changed his form. “Djinn of darkness…?” She murmured, speeding up as she learned the situation. 4 enemies… that one who shouted the chant must be the leader and the other 3 would be the households…  

She saw a man charging towards one of the enemies and perhaps she should too, so she changed her course towards Hippolyta only to stop 20 meters away from the woman. Onda Cimatico.” She murmured as she drew a circle with her staff and created a vibrating orb, making it travel towards Hippolyta’s legs. But Noir was not done yet, she would chant her spell name, Sfera Oscura. and made the small black sphere travel towards the woman’s torso.




Magoi: 460/540
Stamina: 220/220

Notes: 20m away from Hippo on the flying carpet, shooting 2 Atier spells: onda cimatico to her legs and sfera oscura to her torso.

Skills:

Beast:

items:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] G5OZoqx

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There were reports among the Kogatan spies of letters being received by people in the Kou-Kina region. A call for help, but the most interesting part of the situation was that it was Jiryu. A man that people had referred to as a Magi. It seemed as if Hyperion had just had the misfortune of missing him during the raid on the plains lead by Tenza. The last time he heard of Magi was when it came to the contractor. From the slaver's perspective, thetwo magi were st odds, by their actions. Jiryu officially ending Tenzas attack on the raid, while Connie advising him to go after the leaders of Reim and destroying them. Clearly, by helping Jiryu, Hyperion would gsin more information on his newest ally. 'Keep your allies close, and your enemies closer.'

Upon acquiring a letter illegitimately, he was able to see Jiryus sign as well as mentions of meddling and s group with dark power. There was an instant recognition of that power when he donned on the weapon given to him by Connie. Perhaps, this would show the contractor that he would not be some mere subservient pawn but an equal, and he could learn a thing or two about unlocking the power of the DMV. And with fewer options, the contractor might consider funneling more resources through Hyperion.




A pair riding on a flying tapestry making it to the wall. Hyperion landed on the wall with Manaka. Hyperion was dressed in all black, mourning over his loss, but focused on the task at hand. A jet black suit with leather shoes, custom tailored to his frame, while Manaka was wearing white with pastel shades. Hyperion would descend on the wall with his companion.

He chose to bring Manaka in an attempt to enslave her in the aftermath. Starting by isolating her from everyone, making it more difficult to reach out. Hyperion had concocted a scheme for later, but instructing her to assist the men at the wall in whatever capacity she could, whether it be being a gopher, a messenger, serving food or simply maintaing morale. She stood at attention and saluted him, respectfully. In several ways the opposite of Dalia, while the respect was appreciated, there was something missing.

Hyperion would observe the horizon seeing just what was the matter. He had seen the quartet of enemies they were to take down, but now he was looking for the sign of a Magi. The sun was beating down over the terrain. Hyperion knew it was time to launch an ATTACK ON TITANs approaching the wall.

The formally-dressed slaver would return to his carpet, descending down the wall, Manaka waving from the wall and fading in the distance. Approaching the armored warrior, Hyperion had already a plan in mind. While on the carpet, he would begin to summon eight spiderlings on his carpet. From his palms, magoi would swirl, shaping into translucent, emerald spheres. These squishy, sacs would lay on the carpet, fastened by the nature of the slime.

It was at this point where he was able to see his allies, a familiar face from the Kina procession as well as Noir.




Magoi: 350/470

Abilities:

Manaka:

Spoiler:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] ZWWHJJ3

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The accumulation of the black rukh changed the weather to bring upon a storm of some sort, which was probably the only good thing on Lagi's end. He wasn't much of a morning person, the reasons tend to vary depending on whether you asked him before or after his transformation. However, he wouldn' have too much trouble, for the time being, considering the fact that it could be used as a shield so that all of his resources can be focused on the battle ahead.

But in regards to this battle, why was Lagi here?

The answers to those questions could be considered as simple to a certain degree, it was due to the fact that the people who were challenging them was associated with him. He knew Noir for years, he even taught her.  Burying her wasn't something that he wanted,  there was still a promise that she had to keep. Eight was a dungeon beast, a lord class at that. He had taken responsibility for the members of his kind to a certain degree. If eight was to fall here, that would not only hurt Tartarus, but that would be the removal of one of the few rarities of dungeon beast royalty. In addition to that, after working together a couple of times, they have built a friendship and a sense of comradery. Watching eight perish in this battle wouldn't sit well with him either. Trently was a special case, Lagi tried to kill him at the entrance of the asura dungeon. After that, they became somewhat allies of fighting alongside each other.  But even more than the others, in the coffins,  Trent, Lagi, and Ani got to look at each other's lives up to that point.

It was a kind of intimacy that seemed almost borderline intruding, especially if you wanted to bury the past.  However, due to the fact that they shared such a moment with each other, Lagi got to know Trently and realized that he wasn't a bad guy.  He would give him a little bit of a nudge here and there if anything at all. So far, all of the people who were involved in this apparent suicide emission were individuals that Lagi currently had some fondness over. The Magi managed to get the letter to him, and it was strange enough that the Magi thought that Lagi would accept such a request at all, but he did.




"And here I am, another raid. Apparently, the contractor sent them and if this is the same contractor that broke my metal vessel and snatched it from me, I still maintain an inkling of contempt. Hmm, what should I do?
"

Looking to his dragon, Lagi would nod and give the thumbs downside.

"You know the morse codes already and you can see the enemy ahead. Don't emerge until I give you the signal."

Commanding his dragon as it brought about the wing diggers, Longzufu took to burrowing inside of the ground in order to wait for his partner's commands. In the meantime, it headed below ground just enough to pick up about 10 meters of vibrations up top with it's seismic sense, but still kept further away as it circled about. These tactics were rather average for Lagi and Longzufu, they fought together a few times and have even cheated death.

In regards to there being another king candidate using a DMV, he was familiar with the process and the kind of changes that would come about when there is a focus of such energy.  Lagi wad a two time DMV holder, one given to him from the contractor and one that he claimed from Doxrus after he bested them. If there was one thing that he was curious about, it was the thought of which type of DMV was stronger?

The one you can get from a dark djinn in the alma torran abyss?

Or the one from the contractor?

If there was a selfish reason to partake in this battle, it was for Lagi to satisfy his own curiosity in that regard.  However, he wasn't going to immediately waste his energy and show his hand. Lagi continued to casually fly the area with his C tier flight. He took his time a bit and used it to prepare. The first thing that Lagi did was take out his swarm bow with his nimble fingers at A tier rank speeds, holding with the arm secured by the elegian gauntlet dominant right hand.  With that being said, he continuously went over the 1-meter surface of where the arrows with his left-hand gale glove to combine the surface of where the arrows laid the arrows with Formless blade, using a considerable amount of magoi to bump it up to A tier razor magic sharpness eventually with each pass over.  He especially went over the green gem inside of the main scarab in the middle of the bow, the trigger point for his abilities.  Lagi also did something different.  With nimble fingers, he took out one of his poisonous capsules, carefully lacing the green gem with widow's bite as he used a perfectly balanced hand with perfect balance.  This was all being done at A tier speeds, rather routinely as  Lagi continued to fly at C rank speeds.

In his final destination of 20 meters to the right of Trently and 20 meters away from  Alcides as he hovered and circled around with his C tier flight, Lagi simply aimed at Alcides and fired using Call of the horde after feeding it his magoi. The previous preparation all paid off because of how those arrows were formed in the first place, with the strange methods of animation magic. The orb in the middle of the swarm bow had a light green glow to it as scarabs emerged from the material to create the arrows by serving as the head themselves and seemingly pooping out the bottom part of the arrows. When it was all said and done, Lagi pulled back the string and let go.

The arrows that were created would deal C animation +A razor ability tier magic for damage, as well as taking a life of its own and zooming about to hit Alcides as their target.   But even if he was going to  think about taking even one of those hits, he was going to be living like Ani for the next four posts with total blindness. Sure, it would turn him into a more berserk fighter since losing your main sense in the middle of combat tends to make people lash out with the hope of hitting something. However, that would be the ballad of Alcides comrades as well.




With all of this black rukh concentrated in one area, the Black butterflies were starting to gather around. As this was going on, the Crystal world would also take effect underground as the crystals formed around Longzufu, lying in wait to be used by the dragon.

Black Rukh Counter 2/10

*Honestly, it should be 3 and count the enemy group's post as well but I only count me and eight*

Stealth ammo: 15/15

Crystal world - 5 meter crystal d rank lasts for 1/5

Used
Spoiler:

Magoi 350/400
Stamina 430/430

brought[spoiler]

My possessions
Spoiler:

WC 1136/2500


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] CrChE3t

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the magi watched them overhead he would puff his pipe. he would hover in the center of the battlefield. Rukh fluttering in the battlefield, he felt at odds having the help of two tainted by the dark rukh. They both had such deep, dark shade to their fate. Scorned and on a different path, yet here they were helping his cause. It was strange how things came into play. It was a possible problem the contractor controlled them but their actions seemed earnest. Whizzing by he would hover in the middle of them. He would provide cover and support.

"Har Har Saberu, Himalyawat CuArukinn, Arujadan Arazeem!" His spells would sing out, as he twirled his pipe in response. As the song came out his help would come. On the weapons of all those who stayed close to him, the first weapon of their choice his Twice Burning Sword spell would cover. As the Steam would roll forth, a large dancing field of rolling springs would fill the air, drifting around the magi in his wake. Then lastly, a great statue would form from the ground, a conduit for spells to assist both him and the young Noir in helping fell the giants. The earth below would form it's shape, it took the form of a great meditating Oni, with an open maw and its right palm raised facing forward.

With such a great band following him he was prepared for the first attack that they would bring. With his pipe placed back in his mouth, the magi would gently hold it as he hurtled closer, hoping to stop a good 50m before the great dark king candidate. The construct he formed would thankfully follow towards him, moving along the ground as he chose to keep it directly behind him. It was now up to those who heeded his call to respond well. His ears open, he was able to provide and converse with his newfound allies. "What an auspicious day to make some new friends, I am grateful you've answered my call despite the seeming mixed batch. I hope your intentions pure and your attacks even moreso!"

Dm Notes: Created a 40m in diameter steam veil to hide allies who are within the range of Jiryu in the following posts, the A-tier attack buff is applied to all allies along with 80m tall magic guard statue.


Magoi: 660/780

Abilities Used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Maybe it would be a true opportunity to display the strength, the blessing of the powers given to them by the contractor.
They had taken what many would have argued was a forbidden fruit, something that no mortal should ever be able to achieve but why should they have accepted their cursed lot.

Why should they have been damned from birth as an abnormal, an individual with little or no worth. How could it be claimed that they were blessed in anyway by the rukh. They were born frail but without magic, the "boon" of magicians their bodies broken.
While not within their own minds, they were arguably the lucky ones after all those born with disabilities were often significant burdens on families and many offspring born as such would eventually pass away one way or another.

They had survived their abandonments. However, many of their old friends had not. Now with this blessing, this power to run free with it was an easy order to accept from the being that held their strings.

TO RUN WILD..... and this only accelerated the inevitable objective of the contractor as rukh stained black would seep into the world. The power that had been fuelled by the contractor into creating such dark artefacts would only strengthen it in the end as the terror inflicted would stain white rukh black and bring about the final objective. If it was this century or the next or even longer it did not matter to the contractor after all they were all balls in motion and even those that weren't directly the contractors tools played the being's game, its Grand Game.

_____

Image Again:

The Herculean Puppets grew with the power of their vessel's as their leader began to delve into the depths of darkness that was the power of his own vessel. As his size grew to a towering stature, likewise the others would begin to change their skin tones darkening as if being stained by the darkness of the black rukh they wielded through their vessels.

Alcides would end up the tallest at 7 metres in height.

Sigurd, the second tallest of the four would tower at 6 metres in height as his armoured form seemed to adapt with him.

Beowulf remained rather small in stature compared to the others only doubling his height ending up near three metres. His club seemingly keeping pace with the adjustment.

Hippolyta would not see a size change however, something that could be said to stand her out from the others but likely not as she began to be dwarfed.

The individuals that had sallied out from the fortifications seemed to at least display confidence or at least desire to fight. Any cries they made from the distance would not be heard until many of the individuals had rapidly attempted to close the 400m that were between the Agents of the Contractor and the walls.

A young male (Trently) would attempt to issue a challenge from afar but within ear shot calling with strength of their lungs declaring for them to face him head on.
What was he expecting a fair fight ?
The bearing he had set would escape notice after all the tiny object wasn't exactly an obvious action like that of many of his other comrades' actions.

Alongside that man, a number of individuals either strong-willed and strong of might or those that were outright mentally incompetent would have faced individuals that had already been instructed to lay out actions to spread the influence of their power through other acts of wanton destruction.
But what could these mere mortals understand of true terror after all so few of them were magician's who would be truly aware of the descent of terror above and around them.
The consumption of depravity was closing and they could see it but how many of them would be able to break away from the gnawing fear and how many less would be able to act rather than run.

One of the few magician's that sortied from the walls (Noir) would choose Hippolyta as her target. Maybe she had hoped that the individual or group would have limited response and reaction to the creation's of the rukh after all it appeared that none were magician's given the distinct lack of rods, staves or other such casting focuses required by a magician.
Her spells would descend towards her....

Another individual would have little notice taken of them at least for now as they seemed to dwindle behind the others, the creatures they had begun to seed away from the initial engagement would begin to go unnoticed and so should they as long as they retained their distance or the combat didn't get to hectic.
(Hyperion - due to lack of ranges and the others saying they go off ahead you are considered away from the action. Use this time wisely, you are still out of combat - your summons will still be considered around for the time being as well - remember there are still forces on the walls though that would mean turning back etc)

(Lagi) Another Individual would approach the group from the skies as well, the puppets of the contractor were not at the time aware of the beast that had begun to creep its way beneath the surface of the earth towards them. Burrowing its way through the earth with seemingly no obvious disturbance.
The man himself would prepare a number of weapons in the sky appearing to weave numerous actions at a rapid rate as if he expected their to be no response to such an action as he would attempt to unleash a number of seemingly living projectiles that would begin to make their direction towards Alcides as the situation began to change.

(Jiryu), maybe the contractor had expected a magi to make their appearance or maybe not and maybe fortunately for those individuals bold enough to abandon the defences and the sheer numbers that stood upon the battlements.
Maybe the Magi would have been in a better situation if they could have blessed more individual's with their empowering magic ?
Their golem stepped forth towering over the veil of steam that they had suddenly erected to break the line of sight of their enemy. This of course would be little issue for those with the ability to see the rukh itself to identify the locations of their enemies.
Those without may find issues but the steam would fortunately grant those warrior's that had developed keen senses due to the lack of such sight into the unseen realm, the chance to see descending force.

_______


The individual of the house of Hercules would be Hippolyta as she chose the boldest individual as a target to make an example of as others followed behind.
She intended to both test the opponent and test the limits of her abilities. She would unleash her Wrecking Step towards the carpet riding man, the wave of force likely could have escaped notice had it not been for the actions that followed by Jiryu who erected a barrier of steam which in part would be claimed by the 5 metres wave of force that travelled towards and beyond Trently's position by a good 20 metres.
The powerful wave of invisible force, now dragging a VISIBLE billowing cloud of steam would at least disclose its region of space to the man would he have to evade it, would another intercept it or would he attempt to strike at it himself and hope his power would be enough.
That was only one of her steps however as she ended her right stride, she brought her left leg and foot to follow bringing it down with a devastating stomp.
"Under my boot!" She would declare aloud as a region of force would begin to descend from above trently's position, the ten metre tall funnel of force descending towards the ground with earth shattering force. Should it hit the man it would most certainly be a significant problem.
The earth dragon that roamed beneath the surface would also likely detect the disturbance, that was clearly visible as a funnel of stained black rukh that began to bring insects and other life within to a complete halt.
The echo's beneath the grounds surface would be a rather unique experience for such a beast even at its safe distance.

Alcides would be drawn to act next, his subconscious ritual was being interrupted. The rukh that was funnelling from him to the sky would be the steps towards tragedy if it was completed would instead have a significant portion of its billowing darkness directed to the vessel's strength magic to intercept that attacks on his friends.
(Magician's take note of the above as you can actually see this, non-magician's tough luck)
Alcides form would sweep its rukh based hands to intercept a number of attacks.

One Hand of (Heraclean) Domina intercepting the Onda Cimatico of the Magician Noir. The rukh shaped like a clawed hand would strike the energy of the Magician's spell punting it back in an off direction that would prove no harm or worry to the magician but it did provide her with some information.
Her second attack Sfera Oscura would be intercepted by a Hand of the (Heraclean) Mark the clash of the magic would unleash a torrent of energy that would not cause issue to the magician. However, it did lead her to gain insight on how such magic would inflict mental feedback on an individual. Fortunately as a magician an individual properly able to understand the whims of the rukh she could also see this was not actual harm. However, would someone without her blessing be as fortunate.

The final initial attacks, the seeking arrow unleashed by Lagi at Alcides would be swept aside by a Hand of (Heraclean) Cleanse the blackened rukh woven in strength would quite simply strip away the animating powers of the arrow however, its force would still travel with vigour and while its motion was influenced and drawn away from its target where the arrow landed it carved deep into the earth like razor as its superheated form turned the earth to carbon.
If Lagi could have bore witness to the shot maybe he could have begun calculating its influence to strike at an unexpected target but the cloud interrupted his sight. Though maybe an observant individual in the distance or the blessed sight of the magi or magician could give him insight.

Those with the sight of rukh would seem to become more aware that the hands that seemed to protect Alcides form seemed to regenerate once one left to intercept and while to those without their blessing it appeared instant that a new one would appear that may not have been true as the rukh massed as a hand was being committed to an action.

Beowulf and Sigurd had yet to take action, these seemingly melee bulwarks keeping a close eye on their compatriots actions at the beginning of the ranged engagement.
As they continued their vigil, Hippolyta would take a stance as she ended her steps, flexing her newly found muscles.
Summoning a golem of herself towering above the others at 50 metres in height. Amazonian Double
A true battle of giant's may have been about to begin.

____
Summary:

Hyperion - You are considered out of combat for the next posting phase
All Others - You are considered in combat

Hippo and Aci have acted in some fashion.

As such expect that the other two could act rather rapidly as they are currently holding their ground for those that can see their "presence" (rukh being scattered by their vessels)

Line of sight is currently broken due to the steam cloud from those that can't see rukh.

Those that can see rukh have further insight on how the black rukh is acting and how the magic is acting in relation to that.

Lagi - consider how your dragon will react to the earthshock from the strength magic influencing the ground.

Noir - the mental feedback doesn't cause you harm but makes you aware of whats going on.

Trently - you need to evade or others need to shield you.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier


It was quite the menacing dark clouds for the field of battle. Trently would be focused upon the young tall man with the club, but ensure the others were in his field of sight. Others began to enter the fight, one person beaming right for the main villain. He would begin a duel with that man while Jiryu the man who called people here were to support from the sidelines. It was no time to focus on that Jiryu fellow at the moment though. However, the magician man were to cast a spell that would form a veil of steam to conceal some of his allies including Trently. It was something that were to be of help in the moment to follow.

As the young blue haired man had challenged Beowulf, the brown haired club warrior, one of his friends would decide to go on and strike at Trently with two abilities. This would be realized when Hippolyta would rush past with an ability and a wave of force began rising up, coming for young Trently. He would see billowing clouds, separating, and know something was coming. So, quickly Trently channeled magoi within his shuriken and casted an ability, while it was near his chest. It would coat the young man in a thin coat of tight storm magic cloud armor. Its purpose was to absorb the force billowing the veil of steam. What was it!? If the young man defended himself properly against the wave of force or not, he were to have to react then to a foot construct trying to pin him. It was not so easy to do that to Trently though. This would be a good moment for Trently's act.

Trently: "Horaaa!"

He roared from the bottom of his stomach. With his titanium arm, Lion's Pride, he were to smack it to the side 20m far from him. Trently would flex his muscles, and clench his teeth violently as he were to smack the foot construct to the side using A-Tier strength from the passive function of Lion's Pride. With his dark storm eyes, he shifted to the side and looked closely in the corner of his right eye to see behind him the lady that attacked him occupied. Refocusing on that man before him, Beowulf, the determined Trently were to now act very quickly as he had just pelted the foot off him only a second ago. His left eye on Beowulf in an instant as Trently was shifted to his side, Trently was to activate the function of Lion's Pride now. He would channel magoi into the titanium arm and use Force on the Hagane Tama that was touched just a moment prior.

It would be under the effect of Force now
, just as Trently wanted! It would zip through the air like a small piece of dust or debris at A-Tier speed for the back of Beowulf as Trently would channel magoi into his shuriken once more. Meanwhile this occurred, Trently fly 5m closer to the fellow known as Beowulf, and set a 35m distance with him. Right before as this storm were to form, the Hagane Tame were to have shot right through the back of Beowulf through his heart, and deal 2x A-Tier damage from the strength of Force and the A-Tier electricity. Then suddenly, a storm would form which would effect everyone beside Trently's allies. It would slow enemies dependent on location relative to Trently. He would look on at Beowulf with dark eyes.

Trently: "Do not underestimate me! Horaaa!"

An ominous aura were to exude from Trently for Beowulf if the shot would pierce through his chest of his. Trently were to flex his body if the man were to take one last breath. He would rip his kimono top off, and look on at the enemy with cold eyes of the storm. He would vanish within the steam veil as it would reform. It was the last visage of a man which Beowulf may see if he were to fall to the shot. Now the dark storm were to form, and the field were to begin to fall in favor of the young merchant man of Kou, if all went well as hoped for. How would the field of battle change after his actions? It was yet known, but the young man wished that it went well.

Magoi: 210
Stamina: 325

OOC Notes: Arashi Yoroi used to block wave of force. Lion's Pride A-Tier Strength used to smack the foot off to the side. Hagane Tama shot through Beowulf's back through his chest while he was focused on other things. Storm made 40m around Trently. Enemies slowed down relative to Trently. Eye for Jiryu, Lagi, Noir, and Hyperion.

Abilities and Functions Used:

Abilities and Function Active [2 posts left]:

Guaiwu The Red Ogre, Miracle General!:

Magic Weapons & Metal Vessel:

Magic Items and Mundane Item:

Large Backpack:

Backpack Items:

Shards 2x:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 35360610

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was… fascinating… The rukh was funneling towards a man from the sky, the man she saw using the power of the djinn before. It couldn't be helped that even in a situation like this she found the flow of rukh interesting, she was a curious soul after all. But she wouldn't let it distract her, she would notice that several people were coming and she recognized all of them. The other magician was someone she saw at the Plains where they fought against Tenza and he casted several unique spells that piqued Noir's interest, especially the statue.

However she was still busy with Hippolyta at the moment, but something was strange… it was not the enemy she targeted who intercepted her spells. It was hands, rukh shaped like a clawed hand. Not only once, it happened twice, resulting her spells to be completely intercepted, never actually dealing damage on Hippolyta. Since it was rukh, she was sure that Lagi, Trently and Eight wouldn't be able to see it… and it would be a pain if their attacks never worked because of those hands.

Noir would begin to maneuver her flying carpet to float near her group, she got something she needed to say, valuable information that might let them get the upper hand once they were able to plan on how to deal with it. “Jynx, Eight, Trently!” She would call their names, “The wielder of the Djinn is using the rukh to intercept attacks, protecting his allies and himself, we should do something about it.” When she said the wielder of the Djinn, she would refer to Alcides and she had something in mind that she would share to her allies…”Perhaps one of us should distract that Dark King Candidate more so he wouldn't be able to intercept the attack while the others tried to deal with the vessels as soon as they could.”

Since she thought it would be good to approach the other magician, Noir would fly towards Jiryu to ask him about the hands. “Greetings fellow magician, I assume you are Jiryu who called us. You must be able to see how the hand intercepted the attacks towards him and his allies. Do you have any idea on how to stop that?” After she got his answer, the magician would go to the statue that Jiryu made. She would utilize the statue, making it as a conduit for her Onda Cimatico and Sfera Oscura as she sustained both, aiming those towards Hippolta.


Magoi: 420/460
Stamina: 220/220

Skills:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] G5OZoqx

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier



Halfway between the titans and the wall [200m], but shortening the distance to the giants, while maintaining an altitude of sixty meters off the ground to maintain outside the effective range of the combatants. While the air whipped at him as he maintained the maximum speed of the carpet, he was able to observe the targets and their reactions.

Perspective Recap - Skippable:

Trently would make some subtle movements, but it was too minute for Eight to make out.

Knowing all too well the strength of Noir's magic spells, but they would fizzle out as they came into contact with an unseen force. Their large bodies made it easy for his eyes to see their motions. The slaver was quick to deduce that the source of this attack was strength magic, and this instance was not from a magician as none of the giants had used a staff nor incantation.

A similar attack would stop Jynx's ability, leading to increased confidence in his own thoughts.

Eight could feel the intensity of Jiryu's magic, a magic as powerful as any had seen with no effort. Unfortunately, still out of range of the Magi's powerful blessing, but still able to see the smokescreen and then a statue conjured onto the field.

Trently would finally go into motion with some powerful magic tools, including a metallic arm that he had only noticed now for the first time. The young man would attempt to duel it out with Beowulf.

As they dueled, Eight turned his attention to Noir, seeing her following up with two repeat attacks, this time the source was the Oni, which seemed to double the magics output.

Then Trently's storm began to take shape.
[/spoiler]

The air whipping as Eight would maneuver over Trently's storm and around Jiryu's cover, closing the distance on the titans until he was sixty meters directly over Alcides, the angle of vision, allowing him to hide the hatching spiderlings on the carpet. Eight would descend to approximately 30 meters above ground, well over Alcides height. He would rely on the vertical distance for his safety. The spiderlings would zealously drop to attack the closest target, by descending in the air. As they spidlerings would descend they would each try to land and Bitex8 Aclides should they land on his enormous body, clustered randomly into four separate groups. After dropping off his freshly hatched spiderlings, and then cast a Miasma directly targeting for Alcides head, spending more magoi to have it reach. Creating a smog that would dull his senses and blinding him to make it easier for everyone to battle on their own terms. Eight would then ascend back to the maximum height of 60 meters.



Manaka would see the situation on the wall and wondered what was frightening so many of the people on the walls. She knew her hormones would affect people but never to this extent, so she would poke around for information asking magicians and non-magicians on the wall what was causing everyone to be so afraid? Holding onto the matching set of the origami caller that way she could keep in touch with Eight and possibly give him a progress report or if there was a sneak attack on the wall.




Magoi [300/470]

Miasma Scaled twice to reach Alcides head

8 Spiderlings dropped from 30M altitude to attack Alcides, followed by 10m cubed Miasma, dulling Alcides senses, and ascending back up to 60M height for safety

Miasma
Tier: B
Class: Race
Type: Supplementary
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Miasma can only be properly used The usage of Wind-based Ability or Spell of at least B-Tier can disperse Miasma.
Scaling: Range
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:
By careful dispersion of the slime's water particles, a phenomenon resembling a green mist can be produced. This mist limits the visual senses of those trapped within to 3m and dampens any sense of smell to half its effective range. Creatures that possess B-Tier or higher trait for either their visual or olfactory senses are unhampered by the Miasma. It covers a cube 10M*10M*10M.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] ZWWHJJ3

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the vibrations that were going on up top, Longzufu had no idea what he was feeling. They weren't the series of knocks that he was used to with morse code, and he was 10 meters below and waited for his master's trigger. It would take a while, but the only thing that Longzufu could do was build up his crystal from underground in preparation for it being ready for use.  It was a strategy that worked for the most part, but maybe some things would have needed to be changed for this battle. However, even with such intelligence, Longzufu couldn't be bothered with the chore of tactical thinking as he still monitored with seismic sense.

That was the tamer's job.

"........."

In the meantime, the crystal world took effect again, increasing the substantial amount of material that Longzufu would have available for use later.




Meanwhile, Lagi couldn't believe it. It was for a split second, but apparently, the magic of his animated arrow dissipated and it was no longer operating at the capacity it was supposed to. It was rather unfortunate and the cloud itself obscuring vision was a double-edged sword at the time.  However, the one thing that they couldn't count on was Lagi's danger sense. It was so powerful that thing that were said to not even have smells, were tangible and have a scent to Lagi. He's been around Noir, Trent, and Eight before, so he could tell them apart from the enemy. He just had to not attack in that direction, that's all. This is all based on the knowledge that that slow hulking form of strength magic was moving at turtle speeds.

Lagi fired the last three shots left in the call of the horde he sustained in the direction of Alcides while using the eye of the storm that trently provided, as well as the possible hindrance of eight's miasma and Lagi's own danger sense smell as a form of targeting Alcides with it, trusting the scent that he picked up from up to a 40-meter radius. After firing three of the arrows in quick succession while keeping a perfect balance of his aim at A-rank speeds he put his swarm bow away with nimble fingers and took out a salatis pill with his free hand to ingest it for the drug to take effect. After that, Lagi heard Noir call his name among the others to ask to distract the dmv user as best as they can.  He used up his poison arrows and felt like shooting at the dark king candidate wasn't working. So he had to play his game, he had to get close with that monster.

"Distract him...Got it!  The king of monsters has to be reliable at the very least! See you in hell then!

With a primal roar, Lagi transformed into his Vampire Lord form. Lagi also started channeling magoi to his armor of the last tyrant, covering the monster king with a thick bloody armor veil. Tyrant's mind and tyrant's will assisted Lagi in creating a bloody warrior that was capable of mimicking Lagi's attacks.

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 541

"Cthulhu!!"

In this case, since Orie was already inside of him, Lagi gave the command and six squiggles of acidic goop wiggled out of his back before forming to become proper tenacious tentacles. The tentacles were 5 meters in length and 10 centimeters in width, and all six of them had a seperate action.  The blood warrior created from tyrant's will mimicked Lagi, also creating acid-like bloody tendrils out of it's back that had the same function.

With powerful and swift wing beats, Lagi took off in the direction of the last smell of Alcides with A-tier flight speeds with his wings, along with Lagi's blood soldier synchronizing with him and coming off to the side at a fast speed as well. The plan was to initiate close combat so Lagi was trying to do so by flying down diagonally from his original 20 meter location to engage the dmv user. He also sustained a formless blade and decided to wipe over the knuckles of his elegian gauntlet before doing molten fist.   Even though there were plenty of sensory hindering things, Orie's danger sense reaches it's strongest capability of sensing life once he gone over to the 10 meter and lower threshold. Targeting  Alcidies wasn't the problem, it's whether he would be successful.

With his new tentacle-like limbs, there would be one action per limb and each limb had a job, taking care of each of Alcides's arms.  Each tentacle did  A tier acidic damage and contained Lagi's A tier strength so it was a distraction mostly if each of Alcides's arms did that.  That was the goal, for his tentacles to attack his arms. As for the molten fist combo punch that was extended to slam Alcides in the chest, it was a combination of A tier Lava damage + A tier razor Magic with the backing of Lagi's own A tier strength.  This was a hell of a gamble, but even if he could handle that, Lagi had a flashback ability.  His construct was copying his attacks, or at least the body manipulation and non-blood-based attacks.  Alcides had to deal with 6 more bloody tentacle attacks towards his midsection that were also 5 meters in length.  If any damage was confirmed from any one of those A tier bloody tentacles, Tyrant's will would generate another bloody soldier.


The only thing that Lagi can use as a distraction was shower Alcides with pure power.

wc 2013/2500

Salatis Used
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:


Stealth ammo: 14/15 ( generated 3 free ones from call of the horde as per staff ruling)

Crystal world -
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 2/5
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 1/5

Black Rukh counter: 4

Magoi 305/400
Stamina 385/430

DM Notes
Spoiler:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] CrChE3t

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

As his allies were quick to act Jiryu would speak up, raising his staff high as he did. "Keep them dispersed, their numbers and swarming seems to be their strength. Don't let them close in, gallantly defend! I shall provide my most humble assistance!" He would say as he would tap his pipe. He would need to provide a little covering fire in order to secure his defenses. Red embers would dance from the tip of his pipe as he provided a puff. "Arusham Aruzar!" As he used the spell, sustaining it a total of 3 more times, sending forth the embers from his great guardian statue. The balls of fire would roll forth, flying upward, as the mage commanded them to sweep in an arc, and go overhead onto the giants.

DM notes: Ember balls falling down upon each NPC, covering fire meant to distract, intended to be clashed so players are safe and can attack.

Magoi: 560/780

Spell used:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The battles flow began as the group intercepted the initial volley of attacks from those that had set out from the walls, though it appeared that the majority of them were not aware of the growing dilemma.

Sigurd's observation, awareness and speed were supported by his patience. He had waited and observed the battlefield while his rather slow minded friend likely did something similar.
The man clad in black armour nearly head to toe would make his actions with a grace that did not befit his size, with but a simple movement he exploded into motion unbefitting of him.
His Infinite Mass Vengeance would begin his lethal sweep, as his movement took him 10 metres in-front of Beowulf and he set his first shimmering barrier his [p]Blockade Bash[/b] which would serve to reduce the force of the flying pebble that broke through the damaged steam cloud.
Shortly afterwards as his movement continued to take himself onwards he would produce yet another field of ghastly stained ruhk of strength his Expected Impact, the naked eyes of those unblessed would not see such an interesting but also terrifying sight. The man could almost have been said to have become rukh itself for but a moment as he appeared above Alcides at about 20m his height….

Meanwhile, Beowulf who had always been rather slow. Though his actions often ended up being rather methodically lethal once he had worked out what to do, they were now being brought into motion. The shimmering barrier planted before him would crackle and burst as lightning dissipated into the barrier, the accelerated pebble raced towards the mostly boyish male.
Who’s rather reckless and unclean swing at least in the eyes of the swordsman Trently made a rather hasty and improper attempt to deflect the object. It’s motion however still carried the pebble onwards.Outta Here!
This allowed Trently to become aware of something that should have given him grave concerns as the club wielded in the boy’s hands released a shockwave that seemed to dissipate the balls remaining motion. Herclea Atlas - Echoing Force - rank 1 used
The boy as he seemed to fade from sight as the steam further closed, seemed to wave off Trently as he went back to pondering what his actions were going to be in this fray.

In the distance, Hippolyta had set her target. The giant that had reared its head in the backlines of this forward vanguard and she would attempt to destroy it with her own double to support her, while she had distance still to close she could easily manage that would be another simple step.
Her Wrecking Step travelled her the distance to the giant, releasing a blast of concussive force from between its legs in a 5m distance. Such an action, likely saved herself from the flames that the Magi had sent out and the Onda Cimatico had targeted her with as rukh met rukh and dissipated each other in an area as Hippolyta dug in for the fight.
She would plant her Amazonian Pin on the Giant of Jiryu as she desired to unleash destruction on a foe that would be rooted.
This however would not come to pass in the way she desired as another form of magic released from the giant as if it was a conduit, this black sphere would detonate in an explosion that would launch Hippolyta away as she tumbled across the floor.
(B tier damage, due to reduction for Hippo)
In turn her own double was thrown towards the giant as it also tumbled towards it as Hippo tumbled away.


Alcides would find himself set upon first by a bombardment of arrows as he intercepted them with the actions with the many hands that orbited him.
The Djinn that supported the DMV holder would once again strike out with a Heraclean Cleanse sweeping much of the power from the three homing arrows, as Lagi made his descent towards Alcides with the swiftness of the Vampire Lord.
Another two hands would commit to eliminating the arrows, forming a massive clap which unleashed another Heraclean Shock cascading a wall of force that washed over the arrows knocking them from the sky with ease, the fireball from Jiryu that targeted Alcides and Sigurd dissipated and even washing over Lagi, dulling the razors of his fists blunt.
(Forcewave, removes the A tier Razor Ability power as lagi descends)
This however, would not stop the moment of the Vampire for now as he rushed forwards to lay his attacks in on Alcides....

Sigurd appeared above Alcides like a flash, his Infinite Mass Vengence was unleashed as he struck out at Hyperion’s gloom releasing a 50metre shockwave that consuming a few of the critters by accident as Sigurd annhiliated the gloom as the force continued onwards to possibly wash over Hyperion.
(Hyperion B tier Force Wall Incoming)
Alcides was supported from above by his comrade as two other hands of the djinn descended to aid the leader, one of the splitting into the Heraclean Storm numerous fists would appear with 30m of Alcides.
Tentacles would meet fists clashing and coming to a halt.
Fists crushed spiderlings...
A blood soldier would be annihilated as its measly mimicry was no match for the fury of a dark djinn.
Lagi’s own hands losing their momentum as the fists of rukh did their work, the Djinn would attempt to punish such a foolish mortal for his actions as a hand crept its approach towards lagi from behind planning to place its mark upon his back. Heraclean Mark

The storm would also lay a blow against Sigurd who would shrug off the reckless bombardment as another swept in to strike down Hyperion as Sigurd’s Shockwave also approached.
(Hyperion, Also has an A tier attack to worry about)

Our story did not end here however, Beowulf being rather foolish found himself incinerated (B tier damage from Jiryu) as it sparked almost a berserker rage as he began his Grendel Goodbye as he began to build up momentum (4 swings of Cool

And one rather happy spiderling had somehow been thrown from the fray by the force, it of its 8 relatives would be the only survivor landing over 30 metres away from the fray.
What would it do next, rejoin the fight ? hide ? what story would this little spiderling have!?!
The darkened ruhk would continue to grow as the tragedy drew closer, what would our Vanguard do. What would the magician’s do as the rukh blackens the skies above growing even deeper in density ?

_______
DM Notes:
Sigurd - 1/16 Limit Used
Beowulf - B tier damage
Hippo - B tier damage

PC Incoming risks:
Lagi - A tier ability (non-damaging)
Hyperion - B tier Shockwave and A tier fist - Abilities - 7 Spiderlings Dead - See last detail about the one survivor you have.
Noir, Jiryu & Statue - You have an incoming flying/falling giant might be a lil risk.
Trently - Your watching a guy on fire

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed that the blood soldier from the tyrant's will wasn't able to get any chance to utilize Lagi's opening, even Lagi's tenacious tentacles weren't getting through. But at the very least, he made some even trades with the arms that  Alcides had created to assault them. Time was of the essence and Lagi had to still keep him busy in order to trust in Noir's plan.   In regards to Herculean Mark, what Alcides did was touch the blood armor that Lagi was wearing, a construct of blood magic with  A-Tier item durability.  It was covering Lagi, so upon the execution of this technique,  it would be unable to effectively execute in the way that it was supposed to. Herculean mark only simulated the damage it didn't transpire into actual damage that would break away at the armor and the sustained ability of Tyrant's Mind itself was the go-between of Lagi and whatever force the DMV user was trying to make Lagi feel.  But Alcides didn't know that, he would be operating under the impression that his ability worked.  It wasn't over, not by a long shot.

"Hey, what's your name? Maybe we could have been friends eh?  What's the point of being strong with no one on your level to spar with? Destruction isn't what you wanted,  you wanted a true test of your strength, am I right?! "

Lagi sustained Tenacious Tentacle with the six tentacles regenerated back again and having another go at Alcides, each of them doing A-tier acidic damage as they attacked him while back with Lagi's A-tier strength.  While that was going on, Orie rows out two long cylinders like whips around Lagi's right arm in order to support high intense rotations. It was supporting the Elegian gauntlet, but he wasn't holding any weapon like the swarm in his hand.  it's been a while since Lagi pushed himself, but he had to try.   With them in close-in combat, Lagi said a few things to him that he wouldn't normally say. He even told, Alcides his true name, but that was all out of frustration. It was the frustration that he knew the truth about the DMV he owned, and with all the rampaging Alcides was doing, he wasn't fully in control of his own fate.

" From one dark king to another. A little bit of history and a disclaimer, the contractor is a stingy person who is willing to take back that DMV and destroy it right in your face the moment you start doing things he doesn't like.  What was it from?  That treasure chest and then it basically called out to you? I've done it already! And you know what, if it was truly the freedom of having the power to reject destiny, you should be able to reject the destiny of being a slave to the man who gave it to you! Tell you what,  if you survive this assault, I, Lagi El Nagi, will show you what a true DMV is supposed to look like! Directly from a dark god itself! You are not free, and I will prove it!"

With sustaining molten fist, Lagi then extends his arm with Orie's covering to 2 meters in width and 20 meters in length and twisted into a tornado-like punch of  Lava seemingly out of nowhere, once again aimed at Alcides's midsection.

"HOLY WUBSTORM!!!!!!!"

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] Tenor
He didn't have to scream it out, but Lagi was rather fond of that move. The holy wubstorm was also sustained, initially dealing a combination with Lagi's tool an A-Tier amount of lava magic damage + A-Tier ripping cyclone damage while being backed with A-Tier basic strength with the punch itself. It would be a powerful blow if it hit, even more, so that direct contact with the scaled holy wubstorm would still make Alcides experience a second set of A-Tier damage.







As usual, Longzufu waited patiently underground, monitoring what was happening above ground with his seismic sense. However, judging by the crystal that was available due to crystal world, it was almost about the time that Lagi would call upon him.




Salatis used
Spoiler:

WC 2500/2500

used
Spoiler:

Stealth ammo: 14/15

Crystal world -
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 3/5
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 2/5
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 1/5

Black Rukh counter: 6

Magoi 300/400
Stamina 338/430



Last edited by Lagi on 30/10/20, 01:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : holy wubstorm gif)


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] CrChE3t

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Alright.” Noir nodded upon hearing Jiryu’s advice, hoping that everyone could hear the other magician as well. Her attack finally went through, but she needed to do something. It wouldn't be too effective if this kept up, because after sending several attacks, there was not much damage that her current target, Hippolyta, had received.

The magician would notice the double coming through her ways, not only that, the giantess was sending an attack as well, targeting the statue. Noir’s plan for now was to protect the statue, because it would give them disadvantage if the statue got destroyed.

She would use her spell, Draco Saltatio through the statue, aiming it towards the incoming Amazonian Pin after scaling it once so it will clash and sustain it once just in case. She would also utilize the statue again, to cast Drago Cimatico and would scale it once, aiming it towards Hippolyta. It seemed that the statue was capable of adding an additional hit of damage by channeling the spell through its palm firing an increased version which has double size and range as well.

Not only that, Noir whistled at her Liger, commanding him to use his speed to get as close as he could towards the double. She would also shout the skill’s name, “Liger’s Wrath.” Letting Haku to bite the double and tearing the flesh, attempted to deal A-tier damage by scaling the ability up once. Then the magician gave another whistle, commanding Haku to shoot fireballs towards the giant, scaling it up once to make him shoot 6 Fireballs. The liger would then stayed on guard, cautious to what the double might do just in case his attacks didn't go through.

Magoi: 340/540
Stamina: 140/220

Notes:
- Clashed the Amazonian Pin with scaled Draco Saltatio, sustained it once just in case (Using statue)
- Shooting Drago Cimatico to Hippolyta, scaled it once. (Using statue as well)
- Haku used speed, ran towards the double, to use Liger's Wrath (scaled once) and also fireballs (scaled once)

”Skills”:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] G5OZoqx

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion Tol Baelsar would manage to escape the same fate as his magical slime piderling constructs. He knew they were as durable as any of the attacks from his allies, so the raw power from the Dark Metal Vessel user was astounding. One of the spiders seemed to be knocked back and severly wounded, but now that it was on the ground, it would wildly go after the nearest target. However, from the miasma, the armored Giant would leap through, a bit off target thanks to the magical slime mist. However, he could see an aftershock through the mist and would immediately defend himself with a Diving Bell. A protective orb of slime, primarily used to explore, now used as a make shift borg, absorbing the shockwaveand popping almost instantaneous as slime rained down.

Still on his flying carpet, he would zip towards Sigurd, as his belt of cicadas would come undone. And the fluttering creatures would swarm Sigurd at A-tier speed flying at the man from all directions in waves of 16 until a wave lands while he was still dulled from junping through the Miasma. Each of these little cicadas would attempt to bite at Sigurds armor to dispose of it, consuming to sate their ever growing hunger.

Hyperion would continue to Sustain and scale his Miasma spell, centered around Alcidies head to continue to dull his senses, hoping to support his allies. But right now he had to scrounge up his spider who was knocked away. As Hyperion reached the sole arachnid, the ooze overlord would consume it as it would merge with him, causing him to grow a little larger as well.




Manaka could see with the use of a telescope provided by one ofthe guards on the wall. "HYPERION, AHHH NO MOVE TO THE LE-" She was so frustrated at being unable to see what was actually going on. She pressured and tried to calm a magician so they could explain the portion of the battle that she was unable to see, perhaps relayingthis information to Hyperion could be the difference between life and death.



Carpet Flying - 10
Diving Bell - 30
Swarm Basic Attacking Sigurds Armor in groups of 16 - 0
Miasma - 35 (Sustained and scaled twice)
Merge - 10
Origami Caller -10

Magoi:215

Diving Bell
Tier: B
Class: Race
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Requirements/Drawbacks: The bacteria within the Bell is highly susceptible to frigid environments and will die at freezing tempetures (0 degrees Celsius or below). Though the Bell's form will be left operational, all oxygen functions will halt.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:
A slime bubble floating via Magoi and Helium, forms a deep sea submersible shell around the user. A specialized colony of bacteria  thrives in the Bell's gooey walls which reduces the process of Photosynthesis to a more efficient state. The Diving Bell has B-tier Durability, last for 3 posts and can provide Oxygen to its multi-celled inhabitants without fail, it surrounds the caster, with room for up to 3 others.

Merge Trait

Can merge with other slime life forms to increase size, adding their size onto them. Makes fire damage lethal inherently, costs 10 magoi to do, the slimes damage is added to the body treated like ability damage capping at C-tier. Has multiple applications but makes fire instant death if over entire body.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] ZWWHJJ3

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sadly, it appeared the ball had failed to hit its mark. However, with the aid of Jiryu the man whom called Trently and others here, the lumbering Beowulf were to catch on fire from a spell from the Jiryu figure. He would decide to quickly make an attack on the man as the giant were to be caught on fire. From within the steam veil, Trently were to have leapt off and roll up his carpet from 1m high and would step with his right foot violently onto the ground. He were to perform Denki no Ho to travel up to 20m to the giant in less than a mere second. Trently would slash his blade thereafter aimed at his opponent, Beowulf. Pouring magoi into his blade, Kutter Katana, a sharp and wide airslash would rush from out the blade and toward Beowulf to cut him down. Trently were to then be in 15m of his foe in an instant, as an airslash would rip through the air for the man.

Magoi: 180
Stamina: 285

Abilities Used:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 35360610

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

The magi would type a deep breath, most of their opponents had a fair control of the battlefield. Their inexperience was made up with fervor. He needed to act quickly, so Jiryu would aim his pipe at the falling giant. In order to increase the pressure, he would cast Saruhaq Arunkir. As black waves would close in and crush in on the figure he thought it was only appropriate. In order to crush the incoming force. But he was foolish how he guided, he needed to be more direct in his teamwork. With the steam clearing, the Magi would be in plain sight. His valiant expression with a sly smile twinkling in the light.


"Nujum Arumira! Follow the stars my friends, lock down your foes and lets bade this armor goodbye!"
As the miniature meteors would form from his staff he would scale the spell 3 times. Sending two Instances of the spell for Sigurd, while the remaining two instances of the spell would fly towards Alcides and Beowulf. While this should've been enough to provide a distraction, he had further plans. Placing his pipe in his mouth he would begin to charge up a spell, he needed something bigger.

Magoi: 450/780

Used the crushing force Saruhaq to protect in case Noirs didn't do enough, along with these scaled Nujum Arumira 3 times, sending two of them for a total of 16 Meteors towards Sigurd, 8 Towards Beowul

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hippolayta would be fortunate enough to avoid many of the strikes that were targeted at her friends. Her double was purged from reality shattered back into numerous fluttering packs of black stained rukh that raced into the sky as numerous attacks battered its physical form melting it in a bathing of fireballs as it flew through the air.
There would be of course concern as a number of the fireballs directed at the dissipated double could have posed a risk to other individuals that would have been in the crossfire, if that was to occur those entities may well have been at risk from fire strike.

The water dragons spawned by Noir would intercept the pin, the entangling hands and dragons clashing together in a clash of strength and water as the dragons would shatter and the hands would find their energies dissipated.
She would manage to intercept the dragon spawned to target her as she swung her Rising Concussion.
Hippolayta would make haste to break some distance between herself and the magician’s as she used her Wrecking Step to burst 40 metres away and she would begin to make headways for the walls, using her step as often as she could to continue her aggressive progression. As she ran she would feel this wash of pain as they all sensed at least one of their number had been utterly slain.


Beowulf would find himself gravely wounded as he built up his strikes. The buildup had been delayed by the stormlord’s storm. His flashing step brought him close to the wulf as he brought his blade across the club swinging individual, his blade struck true but the hardened and blessed skin of the dark djinn of strength would provide protection against the blow preventing its lethality.
The blade cleaving against tendons and muscle would cause the man’s grip to break and the club to clatter to the ground, badly wounded and disarmed the man would be brought to his knees but Trently would get no opportunity to choose whether he would execute or capture the man as a fireball’s would descend from the sky.

Trently’s nostrils would be filled with the scent of burning and boiling flesh and bone marrow as beowulf was turned to just a pile of bone and ash just a step in-front of him. The man’s cries of agony and torment that quickly burned out where the last visions of beowulf that Trently would see.


The final fray was between Sigurd, Alcides against Lagi and Hyperion.
Sigurd had been afflicted when he dissipated the miasma, which began to regenerate as more magoi was driven back into the rukh to reform it, Lagi sustained his bombardment of attacks from his blood minions.

Alcides and his dark djinn fought as one as one of its great fists cleansed the sky with its Heraclean Cleanse tearing the miasma that was building in the air asunder, Sigurd would be carried away and launched through the air with the wave of billowing strength that tore through the air, leaving him 30m away.
Another two of the hands would commit to the defence of Alcides, producing their Heraclean Storm clashing against the writhing tentacles, descending fireballs, miserable insects. The fight was exhausting as it seemed to mellow for a moment as Lagi began to speak as he drove Alcides backwards as the skeletal-like man began to become more exhausted from the constant bombardment of attacks that he was being forced to defend against.

Lagi would begin to make his own claims of grandeur as his words began to bite at Alcides, they always presumed why they were here, Destruction was not his objective here, it was sustaining the strength that kept him and his friends breathing and that was all that mattered. Maybe Lagi would have been able to gain an ally if it was not for the dwindled scream and the pain that washed over Alcides as Beowulf was slain by fire as Lagi built up his wubstorm as unleashed its power on Alcides.

This distraction from the mental pain of the loss would allow Lagi’s molten wubstorm to land its blow as Alcides became enraged. As the strikes broke ribs and burned flesh. A choking wave of black rukh would be unleashed as the arms that Alcides could sustain multiplied reaching a total of 12.

Alcides would unleash his building wrath and intended to crush those that were infront of him. Those that had taken one of his friend’s from him.
The Heraclean Tragedy would descend as arms descended down to sunder and seize all hostile targets with 100m, streaming towers of black rukh would descend like a crushing crescendo as they drove to tear all that opposed Alcides into the sky, nothing could hide within the territory. Not even beasts beneath the ground that could easily be torn up into the light.

It did not end here though, as Alcides recovered his footing from the bombardment of attacks and as the rukh poured into him as he took more of the dark djinn’s power to unleash on these fools.

He still had six more hands and six were regenerating after all, Juryi would grab the ire of one of the hands as the Djinn wielded its power on instinct striking out for revenge, blood and terror as the ground would begin to be torn asunder. The Heraclean Impact would enlarge and come sweeping down as another hand descending for Juryi.

Fix remained, Two of which would be committed against the individual that stood in-front of Alcides. Intended to lock him in place as one hand became the Heraclean Grasp as the space around Lagi began to feel more claustrophobic and another became a Heraclean Domina that sought to turn away Lagi’s attempt to prevent the anger of Alcides being unleashed.

Three hands would remain at the ready as the battle evolved.


Meanwhile, Sigurd would eventually come clattering to the ground in the distance. His armour was badly damaged but still just about intact. He had received minimal wounds from being thrown to his reasonably unprotected head.

______
Beowulf - Dead
Sigurd - C tier Wounds to Head and 11/16 Armour Limit Left
Hippo - B Tier Damage Sustained
Alcides - A+B tier Damage Sustained (Two A tier’s from Lagi both receive reduced tier)

All individual’s have at least one A tier attack incoming.

Jiryu has a second
Lagi will have incoming abilities but would likely feel that he has Alcides on the back-foot given his knowledge of DMV’s if he can get out of this bombardment of attacks.

Sigurd and Hippo are now scattered about the battlefield.

And the new reveal:

Trait Name: 12 Labors of Madness
Trait Tier: Ω-Tier
Trait Requirement: SoI | The Pact of Loss
Trait Description: The power of a shard, the power the contractor is testing to push forward. More than just a command, but a preprogrammed spell. Requiring the cost of a shard and predetermined loss the user is granted unimaginable power.
Trait Effect: With the power of a shard, loss, and the magic of the Contractor, Alcides assumes new power. While in Assimilated DMV form the user gains a secondary passive, The Twelve Labors- Alcides steals the strength of people he clashes with, taking down their strength by half a tier for one post, adding it on to his. (Only works in clashing, does not work if an opponent takes damage) Lasts only the post after the clash. Along with this he now has 12 arms.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Longzufu being underground and unrevealed since the start of the fight, it would be impossible for him to be the target for Herculean Tragedy.  But with all the shaking, he felt that the battle was going towards its final conclusion and that perhaps Lagi would need his help soon.  The only thing that Longzufu could do was observe with Tremor sense and continue to grow his crystals underground with the crystal world. He wasn't the target of anything else, so he simply relaxed a bit when the rumbling loosened up.




As for Lagi, Herculean Tragedy was something he expected it to be, a freaking tragedy.

"Extreme magic?!"

That was the first thing Lagi thought to himself as the hand started to come at his direction. With Tyrant's mind still active,  the bloody falcon started to fly towards the giant arm as it attempted to grap Lagi. At the very least,  it stopped the damage that was being sent Lagi's way by dealing A-Tier blood magic, but there was still the grip.  Lagi actually used his own A-Tier strength to avoid himself being crushed as he began chanting.  Since Lagi was feeling cornered, perhaps it was time for him to use one of his own most powerful tools as he broke free with his strength.

His own Djinn.

"Revel in the suffering of my enemies with great malice, the grasp of your dark hand reaches all! Radiate, Doxrus!”


Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] Tenor


This would effectively cancel out other magic like his blood armor and whatnot. But nonmagical based things were still on the table as Lagi entered full equip.  Lagi then sustained the Holy wubstorm and went to attack  Alcides for an additional time while using the rotations over his beast arm.  The tornado-like cyclone would become green this time around, with the blow of Lagi's fist being centered around aiming at the last area that his previous holy wubstorm as aimed at.  Or at the very least, Lagi was aiming around the area that he left his last wound.

Herculean Grasp was used on Lagi, but he had the A-Tier strength to resist as he showed before.  To counter the arm that was supposed to be brought together, Lagi did something rather unique. He used his magoi absorption to absorb the force arm made of magoi that was created by the enemy DMV. By absorbing that arm that was dedicated to Herculean Domina, he would have effectively interrupted the ability by siphoning the magic from it in the middle of its cast and hit Alcides for a second time. The absorption was fair game since they were in close combat for the majority of the time.  This time, not only would it deal A-Tier Hazard magic damage and A-tier cyclone damage, contact with the cyclone would deal an additional A tier and he would experience C-Tier hazard magic damage after that.


Spoiler:

Salais
Spoiler:


full equip
Spoiler:

Magoi 300/400 (Because I absorbed 25 which covered the cost of full equip and  tyrant armor sustain)
Stamina 324/430

Stealth ammo: 14/15

Crystal world -
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 4/5
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 3/5
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 2/5
5-meter crystal d rank lasts for 1/5


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] CrChE3t

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight! The leader grew more magic arms! That's what the magicians are saying! Be careful!!!


Manaka would speak into the folded origami as she would watch the battlefield unfold, finally able to get some assistance from the magicians who were finally able to regain some composure after seeing the part of four matching against the attackers. Her eyes focused on Hyperion and the others.

When the guy got cooked, they all felt it! I saw it!


Manaka spoke of seeing Hippo and Alcides reaction from Beowulfs death, perhaps that information could also be useful. The young girl on the wall would bow her head, praying to a higher power for his safe return.




Hyperion nodded to the voice coming from his origami caller. It had seemed as if he had become an even bigger threat than he already was. The miasma began to dissipate as Hyperion loosen his control over the rukh. Sigurd was out of range now and he would try to follow him. But unfortunately, Alcides would use his herculean tragedy, as the slaver sustained his Diving Bell, creating a defensive bubble of slime that would pop under the pressure of the attack.

Alcides would have Hyperion within his grasp, and as the invisible grip tightened around him, squeezing the life out of him. Under duress, ooze would pool behind his neck. An emerald-like object separating from his body. From this core, eight appendages would scissor out as the merged spiderling would crawl from its lord, feeling for the fist with its' pedipalps until it sunk its fangs into the controlled appendage. And after destroying it, Hyperion would use his carpet to zoom off to Sigurd as the battle was divided up.

As he travelled, the slaver would upgrade his status by donning a crown. Upon infusing magoi into his scalp, the metal would transmutate into a ring of light above his skull. The light would shine down on him, restoring him to his pre-Herculean Tragedy state. Now, fully recovered and going after Sigurd, he would move with his own squad. A large swarm of cicadas flying behind him. As they entered a closer proximity, the spiderling crawl on the underside of the carpet. Falling down and inverting its body, all travelling at A-tier speed, along with the carpet and the cicadas.

As the spiderling went forward, leaping at Sigurd's exposed spot like a face hugger, mauling his face. As the Spiderling might have taken Sigurds attention, Hyperion would move to Sigurd's flank with his cicadas behind his back. The cicadas would converge on a point, and slowly begin to meld together to reveal their most innate form, the Draco. The famed creature that would once lay wastes to the forests of the Jade Mountains. The cicadas together would transform into a large dragon with obsidian scales. As the scales fluttered, their sparks would illuminate the creature of darkness as if it were part of the night sky. The amalgam wyrm would claw at Sigurds head.

While the spiderling and the cicadas would hopefully keep the enemy busy, but Hyperion wanted to finish off Sigurd here to give Jynx and edge in his battle against Alcides. Drawing the obsidian dagger, EMBER, using the spell he had trained with the dagger Crimson Slash, enhancing the input of magoi to extend the daggers edge to 10 meters.  If the flames were able to make contact with the Slime spiderlings body, it would explode immediately.  





1. Sustaining Origami Caller 5 [Call and Info from Manaka]
2. Sustaining Diving Bell - 15 Magoi - [B-tier Defense] (Ability)
3. Unmerging with Spiderling Spell
4. Spiderling Attacks Unseen Hand grabbing Hyperion [A-tier Strength] (Basic)
5. Sustaining Carpet Flight - 5 Magoi - [Travelling to Sigurd]
6. Using Yi Jun - 10 Magoi - [B-tier Healing] (Ability)
7. Spiderling Attacks Sigurd [A-tier Physical] (Basic)
8. Cicadas Merge - Omega Tier Trait
9. Merged Cicadas attack [A-tier Physical] (Basic)
10. Ember - Magical Spell - 40 Magoi - [D-tier Fire Magic Scaledx3] (Ability)
11. Spiderling hit by flames explodes [A-tier Explosion] (Basic)

Magoi: 140


Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] Qqlddk3
Name: Yi Jun
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic item
Magic Type: Holy Magic
Appearance: A head accessory made from a pure gold with the shape of a crown, it is 15cm in diameter and 15cm tall. The magic circle is hidden at the inner side of the small crown.
Function:

  • King's Glory - By filling magoi into the crown, a light will emit and manifested into a halo hovering above the user head. The halo will soon be washing the user with holy light and is capable of giving B-tier healing. If the user wishes to send the halo to other people, the user will have to touch the intended target so the halo will move above the target's head. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain


Crimson Blade
Tier: D
Class: Magic Weapon
Type: Offensive
Range: Close (2m)
Requirements/Drawbacks: Crimson Blade cannot be performed while submerged in a liquid. Crimson Blade cannot be performed while in the rain.
Scaling: Range (3m per scale)
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Magoi
Description:
Flame augments the dagger, extending its blade with a fierce fire before it disperse in a single slash. From the tip to the base the flames enlarge the blade to 1m long. It deals D-tier fire damage.

Diving Bell
Tier: B
Class: Race
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Requirements/Drawbacks: The bacteria within the Bell is highly susceptible to frigid environments and will die at freezing tempetures (0 degrees Celsius or below). Though the Bell's form will be left operational, all oxygen functions will halt.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 1
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:
A slime bubble floating via Magoi and Helium, forms a deep sea submersible shell around the user. A specialized colony of bacteria  thrives in the Bell's gooey walls which reduces the process of Photosynthesis to a more efficient state. The Diving Bell has B-tier Durability, last for 3 posts and can provide Oxygen to its multi-celled inhabitants without fail, it surrounds the caster, with room for up to 3 others.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] ZWWHJJ3

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir succeeded in defending herself and the statue, as well as destroying the double. However, it was a shame that she didn't manage to at least deal another damage towards Hippo. With the gift of her magician’s blood, Noir would be able to see the hands going after her and the others. She would sustain her Draco Saltatio and scaled it up once to clash with the hand. Then her attention would be shifted to Hippo who was running past her towards the wall.

The magician would not let her do that, so with the help of the statue, Noir would cast Batteri Nocivi, letting a small shard of magoi travel towards Hippo to destroy her immunity system from the inside. But she would put more magoi to scale it 3 more times, sending the total of 4 magoi shards, each worth of a deadly A-tier damage.

Magoi: 250/540
Stamina: 140/220

Notes:
- Clashed Tragedy with Draco
- Send 4 shards, each worth of A-tier damages to Hippo

Skills:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] G5OZoqx

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

In one full swift swoop and slash from his blade, Trently grit his teeth and would slice the on fire burly young man, Beowulf. He were to burn right then and there before young Trently's very eyes. It was quite brutal, but necessary. Beowulf fell to his knees burning, as his flesh boiled. He became just a pile of mere bones and ash. Its fumes and smoke filled Trently's nostrils. However, scents of death were now a very common occurrence for him. It was not the first time he smelled death right in front of him like so.

However, quickly without dawdling, Trently made sure to use his time wisely. Without much time passing, Trently aimed his sights on the woman whom had attacked him before. She was to follow. Trently was fairly pissed, but did not waver too much with his emotions, and paid attention. Trently were to rotate to the behind him, and run out of the plume of the burning giant, facing the walls.

He were to know someone had gone that way. Trently's first priority was to protect the people, not let anger or convenience of battle dictate his actions. Grabbing a Salatis from his backpack and consuming it, he was ready. Touching his horn 2x with his charged shuriken he would perform an innate ability of Omen of the Storm, allowing him to course his electricity along his body and give him an electrical aura which would enhance his attacks and deal a A-Tier damage for 2 posts.

Trently would be surging with electricity as Alcides began performing his Extreme Magic requirements. Then fierce Trently would yet again have his shuriken make contact with his horn 2x and store another A-Tier stack of electricity to then perform Stance of Raioni quickly. Including his Har Har Saberu special buff on Kutter Katana, he was brimming with utter power and swings of death in hand.

From there on, Trently was quite set to rumble. With his sights set on crossing the mist, he would stomp on the ground and burst forward. Trently crossed distances in a near instant. Covering a long distance of 60m in one step, he would halt, before seeing his foe now in sight. Hippolyta now in sight, Trently were to step forward again, violently on the ground and slash forward with his shuriken and katana at her back and try to leave a hole in her torso as he came out the other end of her body. It would be difficult to avoid Trently as he seemed to vanish when he stepped. His mere speed was not able to seen by the naked eye.

Magoi: 160
Stamina: 205

Note: Trently buffed with Stance of Raioni, Omen of Storm form, and Har Har Saberu. 3x A-Tier Ability damages coming for Hippolyta. 1x B-Tier Ability damage from Arashi Denki which also does 2 post paralysis. Also 2x Basic A-Tier damages from the shuriken and katana slash.

Abilities and Item Used or Active:



Last edited by Trently on 17/11/20, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Power Overwhelming [RAID/PRIVATE/NOM] 35360610

Jiryu

Jiryu
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Budha Aruzimu!!" As attacks would fall upon them, the great tragedy ready to befall them. The dark hands reached from the sky as the Magi's moment of delay had granted him the chance to conjure a proper defense. Fine and rough earth alike condensed, crushed and twisted into new shape. The tiny particles forming the cells of a great, laughing man. With its mighty form the statues' mighty arms would form, meeting the tragedy, as the magician began to pour more magoi in. Scaling not once, but twice. To prevent its form from crumbling. It would meet the attack, and then it would be sent barreling forward.to try and Attack Alcides, but that was only if it could. If its allies were in the way it would simply try to bring the man down.

Dm notes; Jiryu has formed the giant construct to clash, scaling 2, once to meet the ability and the final time to try and reach Alcides.

Magoi: 400/780

Code:
[center][b]Budha Aruzimu[/b][/center]
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Class:[/b] Magician
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] USer must have charged for a brief moment while using the motion of the wand to command to construct, name of the spell must be stated as well.
[b]Scaling:[/b] Hits, for each additional 10m magoi invested the construct may perform an additional punch.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4 posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 40 magoi | 20 magoi
[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
The user charges their magoi, channeling intense magic of the strength variety to grab and manipulate fine particles in the earth and air, gathering until a great golem 50m tall, made of earth and all that that magic can hold, talking form of a laughing fat man, the great statue strikes dealing A-tier damage in the form a crushing blow and 3m palm in diameter. Lasts 1 post and can move within 100m of the user..[/list]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Notes:
The following people have their strength drained by the following amounts - this will return at the start of the next post cycle so after my next DM post - if you clash more stuff though you will have lost more strength.

Noir: 2 Clashes - 1 Tier of Strength (ends next DM post)
Trently: 1 Clash - ½ Tier of strength (ends next DM post)
Statue: 2 Clashes - 1 Tier of Strength (ends next DM post)
Hyperion: 1 Clash - ½ tier of Strength (ends next DM post)

Alcides currently has 3 tiers of Strength beyond his norm


Lagi and Alcides had begun a brutal fray with each other and while Lagi’s own strength had allowed him to resist the pressure of the grasp as it radiated vast volumes of strength from its presence, cracking and breaking the ground beneath Lagi. Whos construct would find themselves oppressed by the by pressure and unable to intercept as Lagi himself unveiled his dark djinn’s equip.

This played into the contractors hands as more black rukh flooded into the world blending itself with the white rukh. It was a grand time to behold for the contractor but such a thing for the Magi it would likely be something completely different.
Alcides and his household didn’t need to decide the terror inflicted on the minds of the magician’s present on the field and the walls would do its work. Some would fall to despair and others would revel in it, leading to them joining with the black rukh and leaving behind the false white rukh.

….

The eagle would find itself shattered by one hand that descended for such hostile creatures to the heraclean djinn as another swept into pummel lagi into the earth, its weight and power pressing down on Lagi’s djinn form. Honestly it was thanks to the miracle that was the power of his djinn and the fortitude of a body manipulator that Lagi didn’t find his body rendered near inoperable from the attack only that he was actively beginning to be restrained as yet another hand had made its intercept course on him.
If it was instinctual or not to absorb the hand, Alcides would not know as Lagi attempted to fight his way through to Alcides against the pressure being pressed down on him, the winding arms they would rend through the hand of tragedy but Lagi would find himself drained of his strength as the weight of the grasp would begin to become unbearable even on his mighty frame.
Ori’s danger sense would be going to extreme levels as such a power was likely not even with her understanding as master and parasite would both be drained due to their close connection.

Alcides was a tool of his djinn, a creature created for one objective to sow terror and it had no need to kill quickly. It had full control now of the meat puppet it wielded and while tiny vestiges of its personality had some influence it was not all that significant.
Another hand dedicated itself to the Domina using its power to clash with the remaining energy of the 2nd attempt at the use of the same technique, did this mere meat sack dare believe it could use the same technique twice and strike the djinn!

Alcides’s form would produce a guttural laugh that seemed out of this world as another hand committed to Heraclean Grasping. It would have the mortal, his strength drained how could he escape it now ? it would use this meat sacks hands to strangle the dear life from the man. As it initially waited to confirm its complete influence over the area of the strength drained mortal before it would bring the damaged chassis any closer.

It’s actions were not over yet, it still had many hands at its disposal that acted as one instinct. It would seize as many of them as it could, it would reveal in their torture, their demise.

As four hands of his remaining nine hands would set out as Heraclean Grasp’s seeking to influence the area around those that had been already drained of their strength.

Three more of them would be committed against the magi, such a vile disgusting creature to the sight of the dark djinn. It committed a bombardment of attacks that would draw their attention and that of the others in their party.
Two would form together creating a Heraclean Shock unleashing a tumbling shockwave that risked to consume the Magi and their nearby companions.
The third raised above the group and descended as a Heraclean Impact this ever growing hand, shadowing the sky with dark rukh as it swung down with reckoning levels of force towards Juryi.

The djinn thought to itself of all the rewards it would get for bringing a crippled magi to the contractor. Though even the corpse could prove to be a worthy gift for further power, less restraint.
No matter what, it was the one that benefitted from every strike against its powers and the foolish mortals had pursued its “minions”. Sure them running havoc against the defenders would also be to its benefits but if this was all the strong individuals that could be mustered, this would soon draw to its conclusion.

…..

Hyperion would find himself suffering hugely after being saved by his bound minion. He found his strength significantly dwindled, his muscles grew tired and his eyes heavy. His breathing became more laboured but he had escaped being crushed alive due to his defences. His pursuit of Sigard would be a pointless one as the launch man had gained significant distance on the boy and Sigard had no intention of fighting Hyperion and hadn’t even given him any eye.
(Hyperion may refund anything he believes his character may not have attempted to use due to Sigurd actually just outrunning him)
The man also became a Human Missile accelerating towards the wall, travelling on a diagonal as he hoped to intersect with Hippo’s own movements. Placing a Blockade bash behind himself as his phase a projectile came to an end.
Hippolyta would be fortunate to avoid the attempted attack by Trently, whom had neglected to consider that the woman would Wrecking Step immediately after finishing her previous.
While Trently was like lightning, Hippolyta was herself exceptionally nimble and fast and unlike Beowulf she didn’t plan to stop moving.
Trently would emerge like lightning ground at his targeted point but Hippo herself was already escaping yet another 50metres ahead. Now he would see around 25 metres from him that Sigurd, the larger armoured man had appeared.

The group had many choices ahead of them, would they allow those on the walls to distract and engage the two that were making headway for the walls or move to assist Lagi whom was fighting a Dark Djinn unleashed.
Even further, what would the Magician Noir and the Magi Juryi do with the revelations one of their own “allies” was corrupted by the rukh of depravity. How could they turn a blind eye to this ?

They also had the descending hands of the dark djinn Heracles to contend with as its grasp’s descended to make play things of the foolish “champions” that came to face its open wrath.

_________
Lagi (Grasp pressure field being generated around you as Alcides stands in/on its edge, you lack the strength this time to resist)
Trently, Hyperion, Statue and Noir have incoming Grasps
Juryi has Heraclean Shock and Impact incoming

(Noir may refund magoi from her attacks which would have been out of range - Hippo is now around 80 to 90 metres from Noir, 50 metres from Trently. Sigurd - 60 to 65 metres from Noir and 25 metres from trently.
They have around 350 metres to the wall.)

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum