You are not connected. Please login or register

The Art Of Blood [Training/Dalia/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It has been a while since Lagi left Dalia to her own devices. He had another member of his little family, the fact that he turned her himself made it a special occasion. They haven't known each other for a long time, but the moments that they had together in Kina was memorable enough to impress Lagi.  She told him that she could handle it, and he also said that he was going to teach her a little more of her powers.  So using his sire bond, Lagi would call out to Dalia.

"Dalia, it's about time I make due on my promise. Come to the darker side of the Bosutawa Islands. I would like to check on your progress and see how you are doing. Be prepared, we are going to practice blood magic today. Oh, and show up at noon, I'm sure I don't have to tell you why."

After that mental telegram was set, Lagi waited patiently at the location he specified for Dalia.

Previously....

It was, odd being back in  Kina as he took a break to check on a few of his contacts, especially now after everything that had happened in the past with the little bit of change in the interactions that his companions had with each other. But before Lagi was even at Kina,  he spent some time in the outskirts of Kina to see how they lived under the rule of their leader.

People gave him little more than a sideglance when he walked by them on the street, and he could’ve sworn that he heard people whispering things about him behind his back. Every now and then his ears would hear things in regards to that kina meeting with him marching with the Kogata clan. It ranged from being suspicious of the clan or suspicious of foreigners instead. Little did they know, Danger sense made it easy to listen in on these conversations.  As for how they made him feel, Lagi just shook his head,  he was a little bit annoyed. Most of them did not know the real him; not very well, of course, but they still knew of the name he went by. The king of monsters, Requiem Jynx, that's what they knew. The way that they simply stood around muttering and murmuring about him under their breath, it made him quite nauseous to think that these humans actually believed that Lagi cared about their opinion. These people didn’t know that there was a world beyond their comprehension, behind their imagining, with monsters lurking just in the shadows.  They didn't believe in the power that Tartatus could muster, and since they didn't have any Kaiju yet, Lagi needed to raised his own power. He was going to a secluded spot to put it to good use, or that was the main intent anyway.

"It's been a while since I claimed this power, but I feel as if I can finally do it."

Lagi had undergone something of a metamorphosis thanks to claiming the power of Doxrus. Though, much of his change was more superficial than anything. Well, it counted as superficial if the only thing you were to look at was Doxrus's sealed state, the green ring that Lagi obtained after surviving such an ordeal.

in regards to Lagi's chosen location, he was trying to find the best place to release his energy. Hazard magic had the tendency to kill those who weren't agreeable with its energy. Within that case, most every living thing.

"Sigh..."

He touched the top of his head, massaging it, mussing it up a bit, and then refocused his attention on where he was going. He made a left turn, heading towards the backfields. An observation he noticed was the amount of money that this district of Kina wasn't receiving.

In fact, as he walked the streets, he noticed that many places had closed down. Some had signs on them that said “OUT OF BUSINESS”, others said “Keep out”, and still others were simply completely boarded up. What in the world could’ve happened? he knew that something was wrong with the economy here if anything.  Was it the clans trying to muscle in on the non-affilations?

He leaned around the side. The front wasn’t the only thing boarded up; in fact all the windows he could see were. Their ability to make money to survive was being hindered by the government in place.

“What the hell could’ve happened around here?” he whispered. “How did things get this bad? I was expecting poverty in some areas but not like this. ” He turned to his left.  He wondered, then, what could have forced these businesses to close? He kept moving, in any case, it wasn’t any of his business and it was too late, regardless, to save these places. They had vanished, becoming a part of the history of Kina's current nightmarish outlook of infighting. Even though he was apart of the kogata clan in terms of association, he wasn't too fond of what they were doing. They would be respected by the people that had lived through the times until someone eventually brought in outsiders just as they did, and destroyed them just as they did.

"Heh, and the cycle repeats itself."
Spoiler:

training Ability
Spoiler:

879/3000

Last edited by Lagi on 03/11/20, 09:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia flew backwards in a laying back position with a book in her hands learning the wind flow was easier to deal with in this direction to avoid pages flying and flicking around too much when trying to work with them. Why was she in the air? Look you gain the ability to fly with a vampiric trait at C - Tier speeds and not try and find ways to use it just cause. The book was on the human body more specifically the blood aspect of things she had been debating ways to work blood magic with body manipulation but it was all theoretical currently given she didn't know how to use magic yet let alone access her own magoi. Hyperion had given her magical tools but they required magoi to use them, something he never stopped to think that the young girl never really had to use in that manner before and never showed her.

But what shock was that really he did never show her anything else despite his promises. She though rested the book on her chest as she heard Lagi’s voice in her head. “Understood I will do my best to be there on time.” She thought to him though didn’t know how to turn it off yet so it kept going. “See Hyperion  uncle Jynx actually cares enough to actually keep his promises like a respectable man. *sigh* I knew I could trust in him…” The connection severed there and soon whent he time came she arrived at the chosen location landing gently on the ground book still in hand but closed. She was wearing a black trench cloak like outfit with a hood and dark clothes under it. She had just came from bening Lila so in order to be on time she just kept the coat on. She did wear something similar from day to day lately anyways so it wasn't too far out there. She looked over to Lagi then with a nod walking over. “Nice seeing you again. Feels like ages at this point since we've last spoken.” She said casually.

Trait Ability Used:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Basic combat training, the basis of this meeting, and the majority of the growth that would be supplementing Dalia's future prowess. Standing outside on one of the makeshift's training field that Lagi created, among a few beasts of the island that seemed to be around for the sake of curiosity, part of Lagi wondered if Dalia liked being here? Mere repetition of the basics, while her own technique was above what most of her peers brought to the table. This was a fairly standard set of combat preparation, but after a few months, Lagi felt like he needed to add a little more substance in his pieces of training if he was going to keep Dalia paying attention.

"hmm......."

Lagi found himself staring off into nothingness. He did a lot of training earlier in the morning in that empty field, shooting off his extreme magic.

Before....

"Revel in the suffering of my enemies with great malice, the grasp of your dark hand reaches all! Radiate, Doxrus!”

After entering his full equip, Lagi started to generate his hazard magic energy.

"Extreme magic,  Doxrare Dystopia!!!"

The green coiling serpent spun around in the sky screaming and flying about. But when Lagi realized that it didn't disappear immediately, he stood back a little shocked.

"Oh shit, how long does this last for?"

Lagi really was trying his best to keep his Orochi serpent under control, it was a tenacious beast and ceiling up to his extreme magic cast for the sake of lowering collateral damage. After he got this magic done, he really should've gone to bed sooner. Instead, he'd spent it studying. Kind of silly, when she thought about it. Unable to stay awake during most cases due to g and possibly studying.

Lagi remembered his teacher,  he was learning stealth techniques from Kohai at the time.  He would always receive a glare when he wasn't paying attention, even when he was the ruler. That was because  Kohai was apart of the clan, he shared a sort of family kin with Lagi and thought that being stern was for the best. This wasn't the first time he'd been reprimanded for not paying attention to his instructions. Usually, he just watched his peers and copied what they were doing. Now, however, he seemed quite frustrated. "You, and several others in this group, might be headed for the field but that doesn't excuse you from this training! Your groundwork, the foundation of your skills, will be as extensively tested as the advanced material! Of course, our leader here thinks he's too good for this. Your taming is great but you have much to learn in the art of stealth." Kohai bellowed, inspiring a tired groan from Lagi. It seemed like his lack of respect for this type of training was finally coming back to bite him in the ass. He said that Kohai could lead the training however he wanted, maybe his clanmate was having too much fun?

"Then let's see how good you really are, Lagi! Front and center!"
the trainer shouted, and as the red sea, the lines of recruits parted in front of her. Ignoring the stares, his fellow recruits' expressions ranging from pity to annoyance to amusement, Lagi made his way to the front. The teacher was shooing students aside, creating a clearing in front of him. "Recruit Zaiban, front and center! If Lagi thinks he's too good for this kind of practice, then he'll show it to you all!" Kohai shouted when Kohai entered the clearing. Zaidan was a brute, and not half bad with a sword. Zaidan was also an idiot, a bully, and always trying to kiss ass. Since Lagi wasn't too receptive to bribes, maybe he could get back at the former emperor by showing off?. Even with their training weapons, Lagi was at risk of getting bones broken. However, Lagi was sure about one thing: his techniques with Orie would allow him to heal a lot more than the damage Zaidan could dish out. He just had to keep it a secret if he could.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I was just reminiscing. Since I was gone I was training my extreme magic for a few weeks at a time. However, it's a little more tenacious than I thought and the damn thing is alive. Long story. "

He was apologetic, he wanted to give Dalia as much attention as possible. He didn't want her to think he wasn't listening.

"Yeah, if only time moved as smoothly as is assumed.  I have been quite busy making preparations regarding investigations of a little black gem. The shards as you will, maybe taking my rightful claim to fame of defeating Tenza bo and reclaiming something I consider as the birthright of vampires. If it controls blood, I do feel as if we have a personal responsibility to claim it and study it. Not only does this open our eyes to the nature of blood magic, but it also allows us to realize the potential of what we can do ourselves. The armor of the last tyrant is a good example of that and i'll show you what it can do later."

Breathing in, Lagi would transform into vampire lord form, something that Dalia has seen before.

"Alright, so the idea of blood magic is as follows. You can create, shape, and manipulate the blood of oneself, others, or from your surroundings. They become fuel for you, the amount of small fry you defeat whose bodies usually serve no purpose. Now they do, whether feeding on them or using their demise to your advantage. Now, this is my first lesson teaching blood magic, so bear with me. Tell me, what are your experiences with blood since I turned you? Have you fed? How does it taste? How does it make you feel when you see it or taste it? Take your time in answering these questions, your relationship with blood correlates with your willingness to manipulate it to your advantage. "

1885/3000

Used
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lagi on 03/11/20, 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Oh one of these wish granting black shards, did you need assistance finding one? I could see if my people had anymore leads, the assured me they worked extensively to find mine buuuut something tells me the kept killing nobles in other towns till they got lucky.” she said with a little smirk and shrug. What? It was kinda funny. She walked about listening as he talked about the vampires birthright and such, honestly it wasn't because she didn't have pride in what she was it was just that she had more pride in what she was because of her efforts to become it no that she was it. She neer really cared for birthrights only what you earned through your own hard work. But if uncle Lagi wanted it she wanted him to have it, making kin happy was important… to an extent a reasonable one.

She had learned a bit about the armour when she was looking into blood magic and its limitations though much had yet to be written and spread through written word yet so she was curious to see this armour.  She watched him change form and… she’d be lying if she said she hadn’t tried to do so once or twice when she was alone in the forest or a room just to see if she could.. Then reverify that she still couldn't here and there. He confirmed her studies of what the limitations which likely meant her theories would have some ground to stand on. Perfect. And now she had more benefit for causing mass bloodshed. She nodded at his instructions raising up the book on anatomy and biology with some loose papers in between the pages.

“Well first up I did some studying on the magic and other such things, I still have no idea on how to manipulate my magoi to use magic tools nor magic so I will need a lot of help there but I came up with some theoretical abilities that i think help prove the lost potential of the blood.” She lowered the book holding it behind her back with both hands tilting her head to one side as she paced. “We can talk about that later of course. As for the rest… I’d be lying if I said I haven’t done much with blood given the amount I’m around it is about the same as recent usual given how I was biting into people with the intent to make them bleed out since I was like 7.” She said with a bit of a chuckle and shrug with a sigh.

“My first experience seeing blood since you change me was Daichi, he had gotten a papercut and honestly I looked at him like food and it scared him of course I mocked him for it given in many ways I am weaker now and stronger in others so i could have killed him before the change too but I did feel a bit of guilt there.” She said honestly but seemed to have gotten over it mostly. "I fed much later that night on a girl around my age who seemed lost. She … well I’m not entirely sure what it was about her when I was hungry that made me choose her over anything else. I remember pulling her in close after talking to her and she thought I was doing it to sooth her and myself given I told her I was lost too…"

"That wasn’t a lie I sorta wondered to the wrong part of town an-” she waved it off “thats another story but when I hugged her I bit into her, not having to change anything about myself to do so just felt… soothing. The way my teeth sunk into her, the feeling of her neck and skin. The way her body tensed to hug me tighter in shock unable to let go until her body became too weak to hold on any longer, the blood flowing into me rushing though myself making me feel fully alive again. The smell just as inviting of home safety and familiarity as it always does but more prominent at the center of my focus. So blood looks and feels the same way it always has to me… but just… more important now. And fulfilling when I spill it."

"Like its less a waste and a way to color things and more of a tool, food, and something to enjoy further.” She said with a smile. “And the taste…?” She shrugged looking a bit disappointed. “Well I still like cookies more… its better then what it was before but I think I built it upon how much better i thought it would taste but it wasn’t nearly that high. Its like eating a bowl of soup at a cheap tavern  then going to a professional world renown chef’s version. Its far better but… still just a bowl of soup. You loved the bowl of soup before bit it's hard to find a whole new way of enjoying it when you've been enjoying it similarly since you were young. So to sum it all up? It’s significantly by far better than my relations to it before. But nowhere near the level that i thought it’d be. But hey?”

She smirked “thats just one half of its versatility base on my theories so i may meet my hopes yet.” She said pleased. ”Oh that and drinking it is just as I hoped it’d be though, I don’t know how often I should be doing it soooo I’ve just been doing it whenever I feel peckish.”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"That's....kind of crazy Dalia. I mean, when I was seven, I would go into the woods and maybe make some friends with a metal bird who became my companion. However, I guess biting is good, it's important to have a powerful bite if you are using it mainly to get blood from people or attack them directly. Using blood as a form of nourishment, that is one of the many ways that you can manipulate blood to your advantage. However, this also includes dead bodies or people that are freshly killed. You can still gain some blood from them in a tight pinch and lower the danger of trying to bite an active target."

He had the ambition of doing so, but now she has the incentive of biting people. Hopefully, it would start to flow a lot easier for her.

He listened to her story of feeding on the girl, as well as feeding on Daichi. Occasionally, Lagi would rub his chin and nod his head.

"Oh, it's a little bit of critique in regards to feeding. I mean, on people who don't necessarily deserve to die, you know. You don't have to take any more blood than you have to. I mean, of course, you can be a little bit of a glutton, but I try not to. That doesn't mean you need to follow my example, but I think the association of our relationships with humans is that if we eliminated them all, we won't get to enjoy their blood as much. "

Like Lagi said before, she could either follow his example or not.

"Ok, so maybe the beginning of the flow of magoi is something we can practice. Do you have a tool by any chance? Take it out and give me a bit of a flow and activate it. Just show me if you have the tendency of making it function, after that, I want to see if you can mimic that same feeling with your blood or outside blood. "

To Lagi, this seemed to be quite an easy challenge for her.  All she had to do is use the tool or the item as a conduit and capitalize on the feeling of the flow.  Once she experienced it enough times, All that Lagi wanted to do was her to experience channeling the energy through her blood. Worse case scenario, Lagi might make an open wound somewhere so that Dalia had some energy to work with. Or in this case, in seeing her own blood, she would have her own blood in order to use unless Lagi would start to kill some animals around the area so that Dalia had some available blood she could use.

"Heck, i'm about to draw some blood myself if she can't do it at that point. This area is going to be a bloody mess and there is no one to clean it up. But at the same time, if she was successful, that's how it would be anyway."

WC: 2387/3000

Last edited by Lagi on 03/11/20, 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia rose a brow at his comment. “It is? You must have had a really weird childhood then… it would explain a lot of weird things I noticed about you if you did however.” She said with a shrug when it came to the bite thing. “The metal bird though… that is pretty cool though I can’t lie…” She said with a nod. She took notes of his points for biting and getting blood. He bringing up dead bodies could work too they would be good for her battle tactics but not much for main food it was just kind.. .boring in terms of how it sounded. He did make a fair point on those who did and didn’t deserve to die, her face softening a bit she had been thinking about such things for a while now more towards her faction and her actions in general. The things she could do or things she should or shouldn’t do.

The feelings she had as a kid slowly coming back as she started to care more about such things in her old age of 13 soon to be 14… it was jarring but… fair points. That and less people came after you when you killed bad people. But if you kill someone good, everyone comes  at you. So tactically it was better to strike bad people… that and deep down she still knew whether what her parents said was not correct and her younger self’s fears was right… hurting anyone including good people was bad… it was wrong and it hurt them the way she never thought she'd be hurt but had been time and time again. Every bad thing she did usually more often than not had consequences that were more often coming then the good actions.

And caused less issues because she did good things. That and she still got the satisfaction of being able to hurt others she just had to be more selective. It was these thoughts that had lead her to already change her factions methods when it came to slavery. Instead of taking them and reselling them they now took them employed or freed them but gave them the money of their owners and killed their owners and thanks to that they were slowly getting bigger with more loyal members roughly 20 out of the 120 total were ex slaves but still. She knew what Lagi was saying was true so she took full note of it as a sign that her theories on the matter were more concrete. And more facts to prove them correct. Though his next request made her brow twitch a bit before she sighed.

“I only have 2 tools that were used to hurt my family for obvious reasons. I don’t really use them in general so i dont keep them on me. In addition to this I don't know how to use my Magoi in them anyways so they would hinder me in battle usually more than help. Is there another method I could try with you?” She asked curiously.

[ OOC: The two she mentions she no longer has possession of ooc so i cant use them ic also she owns no other magic tools.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I guess I should tell you a little bit of a story.  My childhood was based on a famous clan of beast tamers in Reim, I was the only son of the former head of that clan, but since the death of his wife and the resemblance I had for her, maybe he despised me because of my birth caused her passing?  I changed a bit in the future as I got older and became a young man,  but I had to force that change. I literally fought him to the end with dark powers that most people considered evil, then healed him at the last minute when I realized that the only thing I really wanted from my father was his love and respect. I wanted all of the things that maybe I was foolish enough to expect as a reoccurring and constant criterion for modern-day families, but maybe that kind of thinking is selfish. I hear of your childhood and some others that aren't well off, It makes me wonder if what started this off was due to the fact I wasn't truly happy with what I had? Now look at me, I'm right back where I started. "

Lagi said as he showed the green ring that the power of Doxrus resides.

"I know that was a lot, but one's childhood can become the molding process for the powers that they have and will receive in due time. I have been training my extreme magic for quite some time as I relax from that training, I realized that one of the more ultimate ways that a person can truly build their power is by concentrating on the flow of Magoi.   When it comes to magic tools, it basically the magic you can use with the access to the blood that you have, but with training wheels. Here, I'll let you borrow one of mine. "

Reaching into his person, Lagi took out the charm of Fascination and then tossed it over to Dalia for her to use. It was small enough for her to focus her energy on and didn't require too much of a complicated measure for her to utilize it.

"That is the charm of fascination,  it's one of my favorite tools for the use of misdirection.  Feeding magoi into this charm will spark the light rukh to create an alluring illusion of a bright star-like light on the ground. Those affected will be forced to look at the light until the spell is over. In addition to that, you can detonate the light to cause an explosion that can blind people for a while.  I want you to use this tool on me right now, I want you to know the feeling of what I'm talking about for us to continue."

Sure Lagi was using himself as a punching back so that Dalia can really understand how magic works. But that was a small price to pay in order for her to reach her growth.4

given dalia
Spoiler:

2887/3000

Last edited by Lagi on 03/11/20, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia rose a brow when he said he would share his past but listened intently and curiously as he explained. And his story was… sad. She felt bad for him and the fate he had to suffer growing up. She couldn’t imagine growing up without her loving family. She smiled softly walking up to him and gently placed a hand on his arm. “Jynx… you are far from where you started from back then, you know of the world, you have kin that is slowly growing, and you even have kin in me. My mother always told me that sometimes you need to travel worlds lengths to make 3 meters of progress but after the journey I'd finish if you played every card right… you will come out with what you wanted and more… or something you never knew you had wanted.” She said before smirking.

“And My childhood was questionable like most but nothing too special. My parents taught me all they could as bandits and my mother a strategic mastermind. The first man to kidnap me taught me that no physical pain is too horrific to overcome and grow stronger from, and that a battle of wills can take years but can always  be won.  And every day until being taken form my parents, they held and loved me. They looked at me in pride, they taught me loyalty and kinship, they taught me all I could ever want and more, and said that I could be anything I wanted, that no matter what they would be proud of me. We lived as king and queens every night, ate as we please played as we wanted, and took as we desired and lived under the stars…."

"As much as I questioned if any of it was good or bad, right or wrong… My childhood was far from not well off. And in my old age of almost 14… I know that things will be rough and hurt… but I am more than ready and able to do what I need to to survive, and thrive. And even if it's not with my parents and last living uncle… I have a new uncle to call my kin and to hold close” She said smiling softly to him “And a brother in Daichi. And you may not have been happy with what you had and that’s alright… because you can change what you have now in time to exactly want you want and need.” She said with a nod she looked to the ring as he spoke and listened to his explanation. She was learning her own limits through combination with others, and he though the use of magoi...there were truly limitless ways you could go about expanding out capabilities, isn't there?

She caught the charm he pulled out and looked over it and it was beautiful. She looked up to him hearing the effects and his permission. She nodded and  looked down to the charm she held in her tough pointer fingers and thumb holding it up towards the moonlight  holding it near one of her eyes before blowing it looking too lagi and closed her eyes. She held the charm aimed towards the ground and thought of its abilities and then feeding it she trying to think of Magoi she imagining it as a physical presence in her body much like how she did with her body manipulation and willed it forward to gather in her chest before flowing into her arm then hand then fingers to flow into the charm as she exhaled. She flowed enough magoi into it to activate it and form a light star on the ground it felt odd it wasn’t like it was taking form her physically in a way like normal body manipulation but it was still costing her. It wasn't too bad but she could tell even for something small like this it took a good bit out of her which likely she didn’t have much to give so she'd have to be careful in the future when using it as a source for larger scaled things.

[ 688 Words ]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Wow, I didn't think you would be willing to share so much of your life. Thank you, Dalia, you just taught me that a family could be made in all kinds of places with a different form. It doesn't matter if they were bandits or whatever, what they made of their lives also included doing what they thought was best for you. So honestly, I think that it was admirable. "

He meant it, and he only hoped that he could continue to watch over Dalia for as long as he could.

"I used to be an emperor you know? Of reim, I was threatened with civil war if I didn't step down so I decided to go through with the city becoming a republic. Maybe it was for the best, but sometimes I do feel like things tend to fall apart for no apparent reason. That's why I'm so careful with you, maybe I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did. You are smart, maybe you'll rule somewhere. Maybe your organization will stand on top, the dark hand's religious sect has been focused a lot more on building the influence in Tartarus. You have to be ready to experience things that you never would have been possible. Like my alleged death and becoming a vampire. This is all I know now, but there is less regret if I know that I can be of value to people like me. With all of our power, dungeon beasts being an outcast of society. This might sound childish, but I don't believe that to be right. That is not justice, the idea of justice should span across all living things, not deeming us as subhuman. Maybe that's why I was able to deny death, my second chance? Mark my words Dalia, I will make Tartarus a place where you will be protected, so visit sometimes. "

As Dalia channeled the magic in the tool, Lagi smiled.

"Yep, I can't seem to move my head. You can actually detonate the light if you wanted to in order to damage people and blind them, but if you get how the feeling of channeling your magoi into a conduit works, that should be enough. I want you to do the same thing, but with your blood. That same feeling, do you think it's possible?"

3000/3000 wc

Learned
Spoiler:

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“I mean they are important memories your my kin now and on top of all that the better memories and what came of them are easier to share then the others…. Besides the kidnapping part.” She said casually. She was more amazed her thought that was a lot, she didn't even get into Lila and the Wolves, how she was before the kidnapping which to this day only her parents and uncles and aunt knew of, she didn't get into her old injures nor the one she still suffered a constant pain from, nor how she more recently was forced to relive that kidnapping tourture for hours. To her what she shared was only a slight whiff of her entire life but with time it would if Lagi stayed how she believed he was, someone she could trust and see as kin.

She was glad he was happy with thinking what she shared was a lot though. She was more glad she could help him see things a bit differently. “I’m glad I could help you learn that though I feel a bit sad you had to learn it this late in your old age.” She said nodding “but hopefully you can use this information for the remainder of your life uncle Jynx.” She raised her brow hearing he was an emperor and frowned hearing that he was threatened to make him step down she though sighed. “Things always fall uncle. But if you know how to rebuild it it's not a loss, and if you can rebuild it better it's simply a gift from the world showing you a new way to get what you want and sharpening your skills along the way."

"My mother said any goal you want is possible so long as you work hard enough and are able to twist your plans to fit the shape needed to complete your own personal puzzle. Only those who are incompident and weak willed allow their dreams to be snuffed out and you are neither of those things uncle.” She said steadily with a mature tone before pointing up at him. “I respect your carefulness” She then tilted her head back squinting one eye and widening the other. “But my puzzles will never match yours and no matter the end goal nor actions taken to get there. There will always be an unforeseen conflict, familiar or not but with careful mind and planning I’ll work through it and so will you.” She lowered her arm with a flick of the wrist keeping her eyes trained on him.

“No matter where I am or how prepared I will always be hurt in ways I can never be prepared for nor can others protect me from. But I will always be okay with time. Besides, a place with no conflict, no fighting, no hurt or harm… seems far too boring for me.” she said with a wide toothy grin. She then closed her eyes relaxing her stance with a sigh. “And honestly Uncle. I get your point with the Dungeon beast and human stuff but I see no point in what we are racial wise in others faces. I never saw myself as human, fanalis, dungeon beast or other such things. I just like you, just like altan just like everybody else is a living creature. What makes me different is who I am not what I am."

"Yes it's harder to show others who I am if they know what I am due to fear but at the end of the day when they know who I am that will ultimately decide how they see me. And that's how I will choose to see others. If strangers hurt me they are my enemies, if kin hurt me they will pay and based on how bad they can still be kin after, if a stranger helps me then they are an alley. Actions are what I value Uncle, not race. I understand your stance and that you may see me only as kin due to my race now… but I saw you as kin when you treated me like a person, saw my potential, and fought alongside me as an equal. I didn’t care what you are. Your Lord form didn’t scare me because I have seen creatures some may see as terrifying as kind, and I have been hurt and tortured by those with faces of humans most would trust."

"When you turned you were still the respectful loyal old man I knew moments prior. And what you look like changed nothing of that. I know others don’t see things this way and honestly… that just makes them lame and boring and predictable. It makes them disrespectful, and not worth me caring about. They can hate you, me and anyone else for what we are and waste their time while we enjoy our life and progress our own lives for the better.” She said simply. “That and I grew up as a bandit uncle, being outcast for being a dungeon beast over a bandit has yet to show me any significant differences.” She said with a smirk. Hearing he couldn’t move his head she nodded and chuckled walking over to him sustaining the effects for the moment.

“I am skilled in body manipulation uncle, shouldn’t be too hard to use the same method with my blood. I assume I'm using the magoi with the blood to move it, not just my usual techniques of manipulating my own body?” She asked as she walked up to him and with her free hand pricked her finger to draw blood from it and shifted to her tippy toes to draw a mustache and goatee on Lagi’s face with her blood smirking deviously. “I was thinking of possibly manipulating the blood while it's inside me before use. Make it more efficient.” She said  stepping back and stopping the flow of magoi to set Lagi free to sign him back the tool.

“For example right now with enough practice I could alter my blood as is to make it more like stomach acids and make that hyper focused thus creating acid blood. I could spit that at you but that would use up my own blood and wouldn't go far. So I figured blood magic could easily fix that by a greater manipulation of blood and gathering it.” She explained grabbing her book and opening it up looking over her notes. “Then when you take into account the pores and other orifices of opponents pathways you could flow things into their body so they can’t just try to wipe off the blood slowly melting them, one could in theory flow a mass amount of acidic blood into the body and under the skin of an opponent to greatly injure and or harm them."

"Or even torture given haveing a pain inside lets say an arm you can never take away no matter how you grab at your arm is quite a mood changer. The only thing is it may cause very strong disfigurement.” She said with a shrug. “That’s just one of my theoretical probabilities I’ve been looking into in terms of possible uses’ of blood magic and that one i think would only need 3 cups or so of blood to make use of it.” She said looking up from her book. “Thoughts opinions concerns?”

[ 1,920 Words ]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Huh, yeah I guess the kidnapping part is a little much. But trust me when I say this, it's a lot easier to keep track of your shortcomings than it is to keep track of your successes. Ever wonder why that is?"

It was more of a trick question that Lagi wasn't expecting an answer to. Most people feel weighed down by their failures and couldn't see anything else going well for them, even if it was right in front of their faces. However, he was trying to correct that everyday, it would be best for him if he succeeded in doing so.

Surprised
"And for the last time!!! I'm not that old! Older than you sure, but I'm no grandpa now! Sheesh, can't a vampire get a break here?"

Yeah, he joked around a bit with that part, but Lagi didn't really feel like he was old. Or maybe he was, to them anyway.

"Mmmmm...."

Lagi hummed as he folded his arms and listened to what Dalia had to say.

"I mean maybe you are the old one, I sure as heck wasn't thinking about any of this at your age. All of the moments that happened in your life has forced you to grow up too soon. I do wish that even though you haven't had any regrets for your own reason, I'd want you to experience a regular childhood to see if you would have preferred it better. "

But she did mention something interesting.

"Using body manipulation instead? I actually haven't thought about that before, you would be the first one to use it for sure if such a combination exists. Three cups of blood?"

Flying away for a moment at A rank speeds and bringing back a killed animal, Lagi would toss it on the ground and point to it.

"Is this enough?"

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

She shrugged “I mean yes but it made me handle my second kidnaping far better. This time my kidnapper rage quit trying to starve me to death cause i told him I would eat my entire arm if I had to.” She said holding up her bad arm. “I mean it wasn’t a lie… I do taste pretty great.” She said with a shrug. She then smirked. “I know of my success, but I choose not to shout it at people. I am willing to share it but what I think is great about me is enough to make me seem as though I am gloating is all.” She then put on a slightly joking tone. “And my how that would put the expectations of others in themselves too high hearing how great I am.” She said with a slight laugh. “In other words, I know I’m great, why would I need to tell others about it? The only people I need to make proud are my parents and I learned that a while back.”

She said simply. She smiled softly. “That and in realizing your failures comes growth…. It, like any other growing pain, hurts. But it makes you stronger.” She had to come to terms with that… even now… she had mostly accepted it but… she still felt the greatest failure she would hold onto for as long as she needed to to ensure it would never happen again. Her impulsiveness that cost her family to lose her uncles maim another along with her parents, and got them imprisoned and herself kidnapped again. Her bad hand twitching and trembling as she thought about it, its old pain railing up until she pushed it back again to the back of her head where it always stayed. It was this pain  that would make her never forget any of it… any of the suffering. It would keep her remembering who she is, and who she could never be again.

It would always remind her that she had still yet to find a physical pain that could rival the pain she once felt at such a young age that still hurt and had never lessened since it first happened when she was 5 or 6. She couldn't remember when exactly in her first kidnapping the months eventually felt like a pain hazed hour.

”Reference to gore warning”:

After that starving in a cage for days and freezing of legs to near unusable states… that was nothing… though the nightmare sequence of reliving that old torture that just brought back a bad mood… Dalia had seen monsters, they all had worn their own fun little faces, some human some.. Other things.  She clenched her fist on her bad arm to send a shock of pain through her arm to settle it more making her smile a bit. She would feel pain worse than this one day… it had to exist out there then she'd know… this wasn’t as bad as things could be. That there was a physical pain out there that could distract her from this current one. Even if it was for but a moment. But she was in a good place now that she had crafted for herself.

Self pity wasn’t really her thing, lingering on everything she has done would take ages especially when including things that have been done to her. But she’d be lying if she said she hoped to never be hurt again. No matter how she grew the thrill of the chance of benign hurt was too tempting to avoid. She smirked as he said he wasn’t that old. “Sadly so long as I’m here no you can't get a break, we gotta keep that old man heart pumping if we dont you may just keel over here and now.” She teased more with a snort. “If it makes you feel better I will soon only have a few years till old age myself. As much as I hate that my family is dead they got to live to very old ages of their early 30s” She smiled proudly “Eldest generation of our bandit group to date them and my parents. I think I may even live till my 40s! Shoot for that ancient age!”

She said proudly and actually childishly with a bright childish smile that held a glimpse of the innocent child she may have once been a long long time ago. She peeked one eye open with a giggle holding up a pointer finger. “I’ll still call you old man though don’t worry. I’ll just call myself old too and you better as well I by then should have earned the right after all!” Though as he spoke of a regular childhood she thought back to all the other children her age that would not see the rest of their lives, and how her own desires to be a normal child ended up getting her kidnapped both times. Her face turned back to normal. “My life got me to a point were I can live. I don't need a ‘regular childhood’ nor do I want one Uncle. I’m sorry if this disappoints but I hold no desire to partake in any of it."

"Besides, I can play with dolls at any age.” She said simply. She nodded her head at his confirmation “It’s a mere theory for now though. She watched him fly off and return with an animal and walked over kneeling down to it, setting her book down. “Easily… Though it will also be my set dummy… I won’t test this on you given if my theories are accurate it will cause deformities. And I will not maim my own kin without good reason.” She said as she stared down to the animal and steadied her breath. She then closed her eyes focusing on the blood and her magoi as she sunk her C - Tier Claws into its flesh and widened the injuries in it to draw out more blood.

The blood flowed into the air slowly as she opened her eyes as the blood flowed in thin streams into the cracks of her eyes, nose, ears and her mouth as she parted her lips until all 3 cups were inside her. She was not even moving as they entered her outside of a slow-forming grin on her face and her focused eyes that looked straight forward into space. The blood flowed into her center being core as she started to alter it as if it was her own blood to make it highly acidic like a heavily concentrated stomach acid. The veins around her eyes slowly popped out a bit more as their colors showed easily on the surface of her skin. She closed her mouth as she smiled wider before opening her mouth suddenly and shot out the blood in a projectile with a rain from like shape that's diameter is roughly 10 cm across and about 14 cm in length.

It landed on the unnamed face of the animal, her eyes looking down at it with a big fang filled toothy grin and her head that was unmoving but her eyes still looking down at the creature as the blood coated its skin. She envisioned the pores of its skin and the blood flowing in and it quickly did so and in half a second the flesh under the skin started to burn and melt as the blood ate away at itself until not even it was left. The animals face horribly disfigured now as her veins shifted back to normal. She panted a bit before calming herself from all the focusing and looked to Lagi then smiling softly. “I call it. Leidon, a word in a story my mother used to tell me when I was young. It means ‘goodbye’”

[ 3,275 Words ]

Trait Ability Used:

Ability Trained:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Wiping the blood mustache off and rolling his eyes, Lagi would beat his wings gently to throw a breeze at Dalia.

"Har Har, laugh at the king of the vampires being unable to grow a beard. Trust me, Dalia, you are going to realize that there are a few things you can't do anymore. Well, some can get "fixed" with body manipulation so you got lucky kid. Because baldness and the sun isn't a good combination for someone without skin condition."

It was mostly fun and games, Lagi was being rather lighthearted right now. He watched her in action as she used the fresh game that Lagi managed to find and work her magic. But it did turn into something disturbing, doing something similar to Lagi's blood roar. However, in regards to blood manipulation, it was much more scarier due to the fact that Lagi didn't think that vampires would be capable of such things.

"I gotta say, you are quite the pioneer when it comes to utilizing blood. Though, the name of your technique, are you saying goodbye to your opponent before you use it? Ah, that is quite poetic indeed haha, you are taking this rather well. Even having an open mind in regards to using blood. "

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia looked amused at his wiping of his mustache off and grinned a cheeky little grin at him. “I mean I could teach you how to grow one its surprisingly easy once you figure out how to manipulate your facial structure and rerouting where your hair grows and rapidly growing it….” She sighed and rolled her eyes for once to act his seriousness. “Gee if it upsets you that bad just let me show you how to grow one, no need to be a killjoy.” She smirked though she low key just thought he was cleanly shaven she didn't know he couldn't grow a beard, that was kinda hilarious.  She looked at him sitting on the ground casually.

She shrugged “Thanks though that was one of the more simple ideas based on one of my old co to childhood abilities that id use to pretend I was dead then spit hyper heated blood like substance at others. Once you look at blood like a medium not just blood alone you can get many ideas. My secondary idea is to amplify the iron in blood and coat the body to create a full body protection and the other is acid blood rain.” She shrugged nonchalantly. “Just a few simple small things. Stilly trying to think of a few other things to tie into it but I’ve been working more on my body manipulation more instead. I don't wanna stop until I have properly turned my entire body into a weapon in of itself.” She said pleased with the idea based on the look on her face.

She nodded “but yeah it's just me saying goodbye to them or their pretty faces they hide behind.” She rolled up to her feet and stared at her arm a bit running her fingers along the tendons under her arm thoughtfully before she traced along the air near it as if tracing out the shapes of a cross bow before masureing out her arm a bit more and held her arm straight up in the air before slowly lowering it and aiming it pulling back her other arm as if miming out drawing an arrow. “You know uncle Jynx… I had learned from an old childhood friend how to be a ranger… I wanted to be more like Altan… everyone loves her. She even got me to come out about my feelings and I ended up crying in front of her… she’s pretty stunning and the art that goes into drawing an arrow and firing one is… more complicated than I had imagined."

"But now all I can think of ishow useful having a bow at the ready at any moment would be… but how I would need an arm more efficient than this one to avoid constant pain….” She said thoughtfully firing the imaginary arrow imagining a blood arrow firing off as she makes a pew motion with her lips before looking at her scared up and lowering her other one down. “Shouldn't be too hard. I just have to practice restitching parts of myself and a few other things with body manipulation and I should be able to reattach a limb easily… the only trick is finding the right limb you know? One that looks natural to me… and is as strong as my current limbs… the severing  of my own arm won't be too big of a deal it's not the first time…” She muttered a bit more thoughtfully lowering her arm.

“Honestly I’ve been thinking a lot about many things about that kind of stuff lately… it's not too hard though considering the topic… This arm of mine is the only part of me that I can’t stand. You'd think after 7 years the pain would lessen but it never does. I can barely remember at this point what it even used to look like… I think I had a birth mark on it somewhere at one point..” She shrugged, grabbing her notes from the ground. “Nothing I can’t fix at this point with enough work I suppose… But it all goes back to the original point of finding the right arm… considering someone would have to lose their arm for me to gain one. A part of me wishes to take anyone's arm if it's fitting enough but another part wants it to be the right person’s arm... “ She hummed a bit in thought looking over her notes before looking back up to Lagi shaking her head. “Sorry you probably have more training planned for you and I don't you? My rambling will likely not get us anywhere with our training. So” She closed her book with one hand smiling “What next?”

[ 781 / 1500 Words ]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum