Solomon's Proxy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion, who had surrendered his life, was surprised to have a second chance. And this second chance came with a kernel of wisdom. Perhaps this piece of advice would serve to guide his decisions here on out. Taking his time to see the full picture as to make a more well-informed choice.

Diana was on the oblivious side of this event but she shown a modicum of glee having survived after her round of prayers to her god, believing that is the reason why they had survived.

As they were all whisked away in a bubble to the end, reuniting with the rest of the group. Hyperion craved to return, still full of curiousity of the previous area as well as the other paths he hadn't taken, but Noir would prompt him and ground him to make a more SOUND choice. Nodding in agreement and touching the gate with Diana alongside them.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Prelude to the Music [Ipos/The Main Hall] - Page 4 ZuxZMnk

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For the giant creature Ghost was faced with it found itself suddenly surprised as Ghost had decided to start singing, which albeit was done as a measure to protect himself was understood as an attempt to make the process easier for her. It would take a few minutes for Ghost to pick her mouth free of the bones, but at one moment it seemed like her throat was going to tighten up. Within that moment it suddenly backed up and began to cough violently before its throat expanded and a giant pellet containing the rest of the food that was lodged within it.

"You know, I was planning on feeding you to my child, but you were rather caring about me while doing so." The voice of the creature had gone from damaged to Angelic now that it was freed itself of its blockage. "While you must teach me that song for my child still, I will give you a ride"

Without waiting for Ghost to respond it lifted him up with its mouth and threw him onto her back before suddenly beginning to beat her wings powerfully and violently. Within moments she had started to take flight before suddenly rushing forward with a loud screech. It would be confusing for Ghost as she had flown straight up when there hadn't been a tunnel there before. Within moments Ghost would find himself surrounded by a blur of the world around him as the avian woman reached intense speeds even creating a sonic boom.

It would all be disorienting though it would end soon enough as Ghost would find himself in front of a large gate, the same one the others had been brought to moments before. Now they were gone, and there stood just him and the woman who had brought him here, however she was deliberately standing in front of him.

"Alright then, teach me the song real quick and then you can go on and touch that door." She would only need one explanation, but it was clear that she wasn't keen on letting him pass until he had indeed sung the song so she could learn it.

Must say you have touched the gate in order to move onto the next room

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would look on as he smiled at the dungeon beast. As she asked him to teach her that song in exchange for a ride. Clearly he was starting to like this beast of the sound. But she said she was going to feed him to her baby but a change of heart would tell her otherwise. To which he would reply "Thank You". With a smile on his face she would soon lift him up. Soon enough they would take flight. The speed to which she was moving. Had poor Ghost hanging on to dear life. But it was a fun ride. As being on her back he was able to by pass the loud sounds her wings were making. It was odd but that's how baby eagles be with thier mothers. Looking on he would see no ceiling and believed she was going to go crash right through it. But he was wrong as he lift up his head after about thirty seconds with it being down.
Ghost would look on as they was soon by a giant door. He would smile as he got down off of her.

But soon she would ask him to teach her the song. To which he would shake his head as a yes way of saying. " Alright then a deal is a deal now I want you to listen and look carefully as you need to sing this song gracefully." He would start to snap his fingers and then he would start to tap his right foot on the floor in a soft tempo to match the mid level sounds of his finger snaps. " Now then when you sing this song it's all about being a happy camper like you just had the best meal of your life. Or laying in your bed or your case a nest after a long day of work." Soon he would start to hum until his humming was in sync with his finger snaps and foot tapping. "Here comes the sun do, do, do Here comes the sun And I say it's all right. Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here and that's all right. Here comes the sun and I say it's alright." ...."Remember to always smile when you sing this song. Well believe it or not it was fun while it lasted and that ride on your back was a thrill I tell you. I do not know how this dungeon stuff works as it is my very first time in one. But there are so many more songs out there and the one I just showed you. Sing it to your little one or even yourself in all situations. But I hope we meet again someday..." He stop as he did not even know the dungeon beast name and would say." Excuse me but what is your name. My grandmother told me always to learn someone name. As if you was to remember anything about them it would be thier name." As he said that once she replied if she did,he would say his name was Ghost and wave good bye to her. If able he would walk to the door and be a little scared himself. But then he would start to sing. " Here comes the sun do,do,do I'll say..."

He would be singing this as he touched the door. As a blind light appears before him he would enter it.

Note Touch the door... Taught a song bird a thing or two about a timeless song....XD

──────────────────────────────────────────────

"I often hear them say. Please send me back. If only I could go back, I could do it better."
Some are lost in the past, Some are lost in the future. It is the Now that matters
None of them understand that the present only matters and the present  never seems to matter."
-Thoughts Of The Grave Digger

With Action, a man becomes a Hero with Death, a Hero becomes a Legend, and with time a Legend becomes a Myth, with hearing a Myth a man takes Action
Thoughts Of Ghost-

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum