Solomon's Proxy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

“One mustn't fear possible judgement when judgement is already being placed on them.” Dalia said bluntly. “Perhaps one is more worried about the words of a child and how she may make her master look given how others associate her actions to him.” She said flatly with an annoyed look that faded slightly when Daichi placed a hand on her forearm, their own little code for when Daichi noticed her breaking the character she was in too much. As odd as it felt honestly her real self at this point was starting to become just as much of a character as her other personas. It was alright though, she, Daichi, and more recently Lagi knew who she was still so it didn’t matter. 8 would know one day soon as well, the only question was if she fully worried about how 8 saw her by then or was more concerned about her own personal feelings and plans on the matter.

It was likely, after all, her faction and its goals were now spreading to her own as she built it up. She could only wonder though if the slaves she was targeting to recruit in Kou were any from his group or directly his own… honestly it didn’t matter fully to her currently Lara after all was more focused on showing the competition she was there, and worth taking not of while Lila was more concerned about putting the slaves in a more of a situation that was chosen by them and to see if doing that made her feel any better about her own actions. Those were their concerns though and currently she had to focus on Dalia’s, which was simple, to enjoy herself, seem simple to the masses while openly speaking her mind….

And possibly smacking some people if anymore added a wall between her  and the girl she’d honestly be far more willing to talk to-... She heard the pffft behind her and looked back to see Altan. “Oh you're here too.” She said not really hostilely honestly. It just was more of a oh legit didn't notice you there. Daichi though providing the girl a respectful head bow and soft smile before returning to looking out for any targets looking at Dalia. Dalia looked back over as the woman spoke once more nodding as she stated her name ”I never liked staying in one place for too long her” She said in a tone that felt as though Dalia was finding at least some sort of familiar ground with the woman.

Not fully caring if 8 took note of this given from his perspective she had been in Kina alone really for the last few months they had arrived there. “There may not be many clues but the guesses are endless but all in the same general areas none of which are good.” She said simply in regards to the gold lining the clan’s pockets. Dalia’s eyes softened a bit seeing the looks the woman held making herself look back forward, she didn’t need a self reminder of her slowly growing care for others outside of her immediate close ones. Not now at least, she had plenty of those on her own when she was by herself. “It is quite unfortunate, I could only imagine what he’d go through or do if he knew even some of what those two clans did, and planned behind his back."

"I do see respect in his ability to stay well composed under such pressure though. I will give him at least that…. And the fact that even if there are sparks amongst the clans there are no flames yet so his skills as a leader are quite apparent….”
She sighed a bit. “As much as the sight of a massive battle everywhere that would come with war is enticing, it would be quite unfortunate if war broke loose especially all of what that man likely does to prevent it. Especially given the outside forces here… the bloodshed would be endless for quite some time… and those left standing… sadly would be more outsiders then their own people.” She said seeming lost in thought as if replaying an image to herself for a moment  before nodding to the woman as they neared the checkpoint to get in.

“My name is Dalia Fedcono… It was actually pleasant talking to you but I shall part ways with you for now.” She said bowing her head to her before stepping up when it was her turn to be checked. They found no traces of anything on her, after all she brought nothing with her, her body was more than enough of a weapon if things turned poorly. That and the only weapon she more commonly was willing to use she was still training with so she’d rather not try to smuggle in something that she would only fumble with and risk something for nothing as the end result. She waited for Daichi to finish his check, handing over all his usual weapons not daring to sneak anything in and risk the image of the two of them being tarnished from him being caught smuggling something.

He walked back up to Dalia as they looked about the area as they entered with the beautiful music playing around them; the palace grounds were far grander in size than she had suspected. She kept note of where they were supposed to go but roamed about the area with Daichi at her side curiously looking about.

[ OOC: I would only have the items Dalia’s npc ninja would normally have though they were all passed to the guards upon entry. ]

”NPC”:

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The magician would nod towards the redhead, “Yes, I am glad you still remember me.” She would admit that this girl was somewhat interesting. If she recalled the way she could talk with that much freedom, Noir thought it was pretty amazing to do that and she wondered if she could have the same amount of confidence and freedom too later in the future. But the black haired girl was content with her own freedom at the moment, so she wouldn't really hope for more.

“Hmm… I see.” The golden eyed girl would respond to the man’s word, she had that kind of thought in mind but rather than making a speculation, she would rather hear about it first. Well, it was kind of to be expected, your value was measured by the amount of your usefulness, at least that was what she thought after she visited several clans. “Then what about you, Sir? The fact that you were still alive means it didn't go wrong for you. Although people around here seemed to be whispering something about you and the betrayal.” Her tone was flat, her emotionless face was still intact. She meant no offense though towards the man, but judging from his fiery personality, he might be offended by her words. But Noir wouldn't be sorry...since he was being a little bit rude to Menat.

Both Noir and Haku would head to the checkpoint as soon as it was time, she would wait until it was her turn to be checked. She would state all the items she had at the moment, however, she would only bring her staff of stormsand her nightmare bangle as well as her metal vessel attached on her arm to the palace.

Items:

Last edited by Noir Ecryola on 24/09/20, 02:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Shou would nod smiling like a little kid. He was so excited to be meeting one of the strongest sumo wrestlers in all of Kina. He was now more inspired then ever to become the top wrestler in the country. Silva would smile glad to see the fire burn brighter in his young student.

They would keep moving until they got up to a checkpoint where they would be checked for weapons and the like. Thankfully the old magician could just act like his staff is for walking, and shou fought with his hands. He would walk up to the guards, walking while leaning heavily on his staff like a typically old man would. He would wait to be checked before hopefully moving on.

items:

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I would love to learn in one of your schools, it might be good to hone my skill too, I think I am not even that good with my swordsmanship skill.” Tenma chuckled, his eye wandering to the three swords this man had mentioned. He found those swords interesting, well, he always liked swords, but he guessed that certain sword with the bad omen piqued his interest more than the other two. Sword that was destined to take a hundred lives… but logically… a sword was a tool made to take lives… even when you wanted to protect someone… a killing tool…

“I am sorry to hear that and I apologize for being curious as well, but how did you steal those swords back from the Hinamoto Clan? Being one of the largest clan and the one holding the shogunate title wouldn't make it easy for one to steal from them, you must be either an expert or you probably know someone in the clan.” The swordsman would pause for a second as he stared right towards the man, but in less than a second, he would beam the man with a bright smile. “Well, pardon my curiosity, I got so worked up just now. Anyways, it is a pleasure to meet another swordsman. Please call me Tenma, Mikazuki Tenma. What is your name?”

The one eyed man would give a slight nod towards Trently, the merchant who gave him the ride on his ship. “Good day, Trently.” He would smile and would see the younger man made his way to the checkpoint area.

He would head to that area while holding his weapon and a magic item, waiting for his turn to get the body check and magical search. Once he was done with the checking, Tenma would step into the Hinamoto Palace, bringing his Katana and the essence of the dawn only as he entered the place. He would look around, although not too much. He would begin to explore the area near the entrance, visiting some of the merchants as well to see if he could find something good.

Items:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Drinking to pass the time, that's something that I can agree on. "

With a small toast, Lagi continued to make some small talk with the man as he took an occasional swig of his liquor brand while he waited. In a way, he was also promoting his brand by always looking his best in appearance,  and being around people from different walks in life. El Ragu was the melting pot of the social class, regardless of the hangover you might receive if you overindulge, it was for everybody.

Afterward, Lagi only took a few mundane items and two items of what they could see.

"I'm trusting you with my things, do not lose them."

My possessions
Spoiler:

What I'm actually bringing

Spoiler:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Fortunately, Sasuke Uzumaki was the first person to get to the checkpoint and he made some signals which Naruto managed to received, who stayed in place to lose his spot in the procession as he undid his clothing, to look more like a mercenary, slicking and restyling his hair with sweat to give himself a new look. He kept falling back to the end of the procession, making contact with Eight informing him of the checkpoint for items they would be facing. Eight passed over his three shards of Ill Illah and his origami caller pair, instructing Naruto to bring the caller as his item and sasuke to bring the shards with him. Naruto nodded then used his traits of speed and stealth to make it back to Sasuke relatively unnoticed, handing off the shards to Sasuke, and keeping the origami caller, while Eight planned to get past this check point with as many of his own goods as possible.

Sasuke would reach the checkpoint with a single katana, and the three shards of Il Illah. He would use his significant skill in sleight of hand to reveal them but make it seem as they were one. Naruto showing up next, he brought a single katana as well, along with the pair of origami caller, folding them over each other, claiming them as a single item.

Eight put much more into consideration. His Constellation, a legendary swarm of cicadas,  would shapeshift via Stellar intimidation into Orion's Belt. It was a scaly, obsidian belt several centimeters thick, wrapping around his entire core. His slime spider, Sling was tiny and careful, able to hide from a pat down within Eight's clothing by moving from spot to spot. Using his Demon Swords Demon's Eye on his Ember dagger. Now imbued with animation magic, the golden dragon handle would slowly come to life with the obsidian edge as a tail. It would intuitively know to follow behind Eight, on the floor like a miniature dragon-lizard, sneaking and weaving past the guards and priests feet. Eight only carried his magic carpet and his Demon Sword, turning in his crown and earrings over to the guards.

As he went through the checkpoint, regardless if things went smoothly or not, he'd calmly beckon Altan and Dalia to follow behind him with the same level of confidence.

Magoi: 460/470

Name: Naruto Uchiha
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
Weapons:  A-tier Single Katana, Origami Caller x2
Impersonation
B Tier
Able to blend in as a member from any clan in Kina or Kou, through physical actions, pretending for several days at a time without a problem, if the act is held long enough, it is able to deceive certain clairvoyance spells, if it makes sense. Can be instantly uncovered by any investigation traits higher than B-tier or can be uncovered after 3 posts by investigation and sensory traits at B-tier, or the clan leader of the clan impersonated.

Stealth
B-Tier
Can hide super well and blend in. Using a wide variety of clothing and techniques to blend into any background. Can blend into crowds, or people of several employments within Kina, can also blend into their surroundings, urban and camouflage. Using painted outfits or by adding objects to his attire to break his silhouette, such as shrubbery. Can be detected instantly by sensory traits above B-tier, can be detected after 3 posts by sensory B-tier traits.

Exceptional Speed
A-tier
User can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a B-tier fanalis in speed. Naruto learns this trait to help him escape if he gets caught behind enemy lines.

Abilities:

• Iron Rain- The user leaps 5m into the air throwing kunais at a target up to 25m away throwing a spray of kunais into their pack dealing B-tier damage in the forms of stabs across the back or front.

• Steel Wind- With their katanas the user runs in an arc going out up to 5m out arcing towards a target up to 20m away they end the run with a quick stab which does B-tier damage with one of their katanas.

• Brooding Metal Clouds- Throwing down a pellet the user explodes the object which sends out a cloud made from smoke and iron sand with a slight gunpowder mix. If it gets in your eyes it does C-tier damage and those within cannot see for two posts. The cloud is 20m in diameter.

• Storm Cleanse-  With their mix of explosives the user jumps 10m in the air throwing an air of bombs creating an explosion 30m in width and 5m in height which does A-tier damage to those caught within it.

Name: Sasuke Uzumaki
Tier: A-tier
Damage Required to Defeat: A-tier
Description: A ninja trained in the arts of stealth, explosives, and ninjutsu from the Kogata. Wielding dual Katanas they carrying satchels with equipment hidden under their normal haoris. Underneath they can switch into navy blue ninja garb covering their appearance, the clan symbol is on their back.
Weapons:  A-tier Single Katana, Shard of Solomon/Il Illah x3
Traits:
Impersonation
A Tier
Able to blend in as a member from any clan in Kina or Kou, through physical actions, pretending for several days at a time without a problem, if the act is held long enough, it is able to deceive certain clairvoyance spells, if it makes sense. Can be instantly uncovered by any investigation traits higher than B-tier or can be uncovered after 3 posts by investigation and sensory traits at B-tier, or the clan leader of the clan impersonated.

Hidden Signals
B-Tier
By using overt body language and actions, Sasuke can communicate one way to Kogatan spies watching without making people suspicious of his action as he is able to do it discreetly.

Sleight of Hand
B-tier
Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person, to hide items in plain sight within reach. Sasuke can move and hide items on person in an instant.

Abilities:

• Hornet’s Sting: Sasuke bounds forward five metres and strikes a target in their vitals for A tier damage.

• Tiger’s Claws: Sasuke lunges forwards and rips into his target twice with his sword. The first will paralyse a limb and the second will deal C-tier damage on that same limb.

• Alligator's Jaw: Springing forwards, sasuke kicks a target’s weapon away and disarms them before delivering a  slash to deal  B tier damage.

Claimed Weapon and Item

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 Weapon_bloodsword_ff9
Name: The Demon's Blade
Tier: A
Type: Sword | Weapon
Magic Type: Animation
Appearance: A disturbing eye rests in the middle of top of the hilt which begins moving and staring at the user, even blinking, when magoi is poured into the weapon. It is a weapon with no known origin, and the man who first found it said he found it in a tipped over chest full of gold along a dirt road. The man who found it soon died thereafter upon feeding the blade magoi. The hilt is 35cm long, and blade 50cm long. Its creepy aesthetic has earned it the name "The Demon's Blade". Its magic circle is located on the eye and glows purple for a split second when it is first fed magoi.
Function:

Demon's Eye - Upon applying magoi to the blade and stabbing a lifeless target either item or corpse, no larger of 10m meter, Demon's Blade applies its magic onto the target, animating it. The affected target will do the user's bidding and may travel up to 40m. It has A-Tier strength and basic human walking speed. The affected target lasts 4 posts. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain

Turning in at Checkpoint

Name: Zhuàng Láng
Type: Magic Weapon - Axe
Magic Type: Strength
Appearance: Zhuàng Làng is a hefty battle axe, made of red and black stained steel. It measures 1.75m long from the swirl-grip (which is 10cm wide) to the rounded butt of the weapon (14cm wide). Its blade is an additional 25cm long and 40cm wide, the metal covered in etchings and two black stripes. The handle of the blade is covered in a black grip and 7cm wide,  with an additional bar (5cm) running parallel for better hold and control. On the right face of the axe's blade is a glowing Magic Circle.
Function:

• Grow - By feeding magoi into the axe, it will become cascaded in powerful strength magic. The user is then capable of controlling the total size and length of the weapon's blade. The total length the blade can extend up to is 20-meters, and the width 10-meters. These sizes are just the maximum potential, the function can be used to adjust to any size that doesn't go over these limits. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain.

• Enhanced Durability - With strength magic coursing through the axe's magic circle, its base defensive power has been strengthened. Rather than it being 80 || 400, it is: 80 || 600.

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 G9uYlwp
Name: Skeletalobes
Tier: B-tier
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Perfect Illusion Magic
Appearance: A pair of skull earrings with bright red eyes made  from several pieces of ruby made from silver with the magic symbol carved within the rubies.
Function:

• Bones Party - Feeding magoi into the earrings causes perfect illusion magic to manifest four humanoid skeletons within 2m of the caster. These skeletons are incapable of attacking, and seem to be possessed by the spirit of funk. Without orders, they will simply dance, but they will move around and do work for the user as such as carrying objects or sacrificing themselves as shields as commanded by the user. The skeletons each last 3 posts and can withstand D-tier damage. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 Qqlddk3
Name: Yi Jun
Type: Magic item
Magic Type: Holy Magic
Appearance: A head accessory made from a pure gold with the shape of a crown, it is 15cm in diameter and 15cm tall. The magic circle is hidden at the inner side of the small crown.
Function:

• King's Glory - By filling magoi into the crown, a light will emit and manifested into a halo hovering above the user head. The halo will soon be washing the user with holy light and is capable of giving B-tier healing. If the user wishes to send the halo to other people, the user will have to touch the intended target so the halo will move above the target's head. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

Smuggling
3 Shards of Il Illah on Sasuke, using Sleight of Hand B-tier
2 Origami Callers on Naruto, using Stealth B-tier
Sling via His natural instinct and small size, climbing in my body
Constellation via Stellar Intimidation Trait, turning into "Orion's Belt"
Ember via Demon's Eye Magic Function of Demon Sword.

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 XhmwIm2
Description: A shard of crystallized fate. When broken, it allows the will of the user to somehow influence their fate.
Amount: 3

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 P_Flower_Montoya
Name:Kazeharu Clan Origami Caller
Type: Magic Item
Magic Type: Intelligence Magic
Appearance: A sturdy piece of multicolored paper it is about 75 x 75 mm in size. It is origami paper which can easily be folded into different shapes for easy store and use, its colors also changing depending on how it is folded.
Function:

• Instant Communication- Pouring their magoi into the paper a call is sent out to its partner paired caller, but if you know another person with a caller a call can also be sent if both parties accept and the call must be made while heavily thinking of them. If the call is accepted they can talk from anywhere in the world, but it is meant to be used out of combat and if done within the chaos of so would leave you with static on each side. 10 to activate | 5 magoi to sustain
  • Latent Message- Made for quick use during combat by pouring magoi the caller can record your sound and send it to another caller within 100m. When a caller has a message stored on it a low vibrational sound will keep buzzing until the message has been picked up for listening.
    10 to activate | 5 magoi to sustain

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 168dd01cb4076116abc93bfdc96b2846
Name: Sling
Type: Slime Orb Spider
Appearance: A palm-sized spider, with a mix of seafoam and aqua colors. It has bubbles of slime forming at its joints.
This is a non-combat pet and cannot be used in any type of combat or as a mount!

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 132021_1509551_lz
Name: Constellation
Type: Swarm (Legendary)
Species: Fire flies - Spark Cicadas - Cicada
Igniculus
Appearance: Ovular in shape, about 2cm wide, 5cm long, 2 cm thick, with a wing span of 10 cm. Polished silver in color, with translucent wings, covered in metallic veins. Made of flint. The swarm numbers on average 1000 cicadas, taking the volume of 30 cm wide, 30 cm tall and 75 cm deep when completely together.
History: Hidden beneath ground for over a decade, a Spark Cicada swarm surfaces every other generation. A voracious species that eats anything. This species burrow, hibernate and reproduce underground, nesting beneath the Great Plains. There is some folklore regarding this swarm for the natives of the plains. They believe these insects are shooting stars that have granted wishes, and are returning to the sky to bless the next generation. Even the simple flutter of their wings as they rise into the sky lets off sparks, which fade off into the distance. They fly eastward over the horizon, towards the Jade Dragon Mountains to satiate their gluttony. Once they reach the peak of the mountains, they land in the forests. As their body parts strike each other, they cause wildfires. However, the people of Kou have a different point of view of the swarm. They see flames starting from peak of the mountains as if the Jade Dragon Mountains were an actual dragon, believing the mountains come alive every other generation. The swarm would take advantage of the wild fires to eat animals much large than itself, and mate before returning back to the Plains.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Flint Body
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Cicada
Igniculus
Trait Description: Constellation's body is mostly made of flint, allowing it to create sparks.
Trait Effect: Allows use of Spark abilities up to D-tier.

Trait Name: Flame immunity
Trait Tier: B
Igniculus
Trait Description: Constellation's body is prone to causing large fires and has evolved to withstand high levels of heat.
Trait Effect: Immune to fire damage up to B-tier.

Trait Name: Flying
Trait Tier: A
Igniculus
Trait Description: Not a very strong species, Constellation relies on it's speed to beat its prey and enemies.
Trait Effect: Can travel up to A-tier, mid-air.

Trait Name: Stellar Intimidation
Trait Tier: Ω-Tier
Igniculus
Trait Description: The bigger the beast the bigger the threat some say. Even groups understand this strategy, that you can't pick apart a big beast. With a voracious appetite, the dragons that people feared were formed when these intelligent bugs mimicked the biggest thing they saw, the beasts they saw in the skies at night when they went out to eat. So they would take their shape, growing with the more they ate.
Trait Effect: The swarm as the ability to combine, linking together by their exoskeletons forming a skeletal shape mimicking a constellation shape/theme up to 30m in size. Being treated like a normal beast it can do A-tier damage with it's attacks and use it's abilities with likely variation. They also gain 5m to their overall size for every player, npc or beast killed and consumed by the swarm

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 Image24
Name: Ember
Tier: D
Type: Dagger
Magic Type: Heat
Appearance: The base of the dagger's hilt is fashioned into a dragons head. The hilt itself is made from gold and a durable leather like skin. The said skin helps grip the dagger better. The blade of this magical dagger is 30 cm long and 10 cm wide. It's also made from obsidian. When the magic being used flames will appear to be dancing in the blade. The dagger is s total of 60 cm.
Function:

• Crimson Edge - The blade of the dagger becomes red hot giving it C-tier cutting power as well as the ability to ignite flammable gasses or liquids. 10 magoi to activate | 5 magoi to sustain.

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

Altan raised an eyebrow the moment she heard Emi mentioning that Morihana and Kogata were always planning their get-rich quick schemes… and what she said about how Kogata might be richer than Hinamoto, the leading clan was strange. She might have to try and think about that, she had to be careful because this clan backstabbing things became so intense and Altan wasn't sure if she would really get what she wanted. Perhaps later she could try to discuss with Eight and the others from the Kogata clan, getting a second opinion on that matter would be good. The archer thought that Eight must be thinking about what she was thinking as well, considering how smart and intelligent he could be.

When Dalia noticed her presence, Altan would only nod slightly towards her and her ninja friend but without uttering any words. She would still be standing there, staying quiet to observe the conversation.

As Eight decided to move to the checkpoint and beckoning both her as well as Dalia to come along, the archer would give a slight nod waited until both the man and the little girl passed the check. She didnt really have a lot of items actually, she would confidently bring along her crystal bow and let them check her.

Item:

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I said sorry...." The young redhead muttered dejectedly as she took yet another step back from the mercenary, the comment about having been taught by her father hitting a cord with her. "I haven't see a tattoo like that before is all. I thought it was really cool, especially with how they took your muscles into account when doing it." Her face was flushed with embarrassment as she explained to the stranger, Kuzu, her reasoning. She avoided verbally mentioning the lack of her father figure while growing up, nor the fact she had been magically aged so not all the common sense lessons others learned while growing were ones she had gotten to experience firsthand herself.

Her voice fell into silence as she now simply stood around, unsure of what to do now. Noir was busy holding her own conversation with the brash man that had held her attention with his intricate body art so the young redhead didn't see any point in interrupting simply to begin her own interactions with the beautiful raven haired woman. All she could wonder now was how much longer this procession would continue at this rate. The feeling of how awkward she had acted just a moment ago was something she wanted a distraction from and quickly.

To her favor their part of the procession had made their way to a checkpoint of sorts. All kinds of Kinan soldiers were occupied by checking each and every person who wished to pass through. Excess weapons and items were surrendered by most, the checkpoint guards allowing each to keep a single weapon and item of magical nature along with them. From what she could see it looked like they were scanning people in search of things, both before and after they had surrendered their items, with the aid of some kind of priests or magical experts. Some were stopped, carted off or pulled to the side, and others were allowed through once the priests had conducted their searches with some offering up additional items in order to progress beyond. From the corners of her eyes she saw the rare person attempting to stash extra items in various spots on their bodies before approaching the priests.

Some managed to make it through while others joined those that were detained or asked to step aside. She found herself questioning which she should attempt to bring through with her. Her new spear that odd man Eight had given her or her magical cloth that tied her hair back which she inherited from her father before her birth. An item that she never allowed to leave her person when she was part of the waking world. She wondered if she could explain about her cloth hair piece, in attempts to eliminate the requirements of choosing one over the other. After all she had left Piercer back in her temporary abode and lacking a weapon left a feeling deep in the pit of her gut that said it would be a horrible idea.

WC: 502
TWC: 1,412

Nature's Scorn:

Flying Carpet:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For the most part, there would be no hassle around bringing equipment through the checkpoint. However, Lagi would find his vessel attracted unwarranted attention, as did Noir’s, when the magicians detected a faint trace emanating from within. They would not bar the way, for metal vessels and the like were fairly unknown, and allowed everyone through - even Eight’s ingenious living magic tool, which weaved its way between the guards’ feet. As they walked through the entryway, they would notice that the large square unfolding before them would become populated with six columns - one for each of the six Clans.

Once they approached, they would be asked to join the appropriate column, as would their accompanying ronin and mercenaries: Yussef would join the Kogata, Terao the Shikizui, Hiroki the Kazeharu, Kazuo the Morihana, Emi the Hinamoto and Ryou the Toh. Once they had found their places, their attention turned to the raised platform upon which the handsome figure of Akihiko stood. Behind him, sat upon sedan chairs and surrounded by their personal retinue, were the other Clan heads - some watched with reverence while others turned away disdainfully. Paying them no heed, and taking a peculiar magical tool from his aide Kintaro which served to amplify his voice, Akihiko began speaking to those gathered in their columns,

“When I accepted the throne from my mother, the current matriarch, I swore to honour the power sat within. I reflected upon the paths trodden by past emperors, and devoted to self-improvement. I also swore that I would act in my people’s best interest and fulfill my responsibility as the lynchpin of the six Clans, and the banner uniting all people of Kina. For these past years, my thoughts have always turned towards the people - noble and commoner alike - and the samurai who uphold their freedom. Indeed, I see Kina laid bare in the manner of our samurai…”

"Samurai are taught that the sword holds their soul; the sword is a part of your being, and must be respected for that. If you do not treat the sword with due respect, and neglect to care for the blade, you shame not only yourselves but your ancestors as well. You must sharpen your sword upon the iron will of an honourable enemy, and clean it with the blood of criminals. Such is the code of bushido: loyalty to your daimyo and protection for your charges!"

“You are who we celebrate today, you and the other warriors who have contributed to our clans. As such, it would be my honour to congratulate you with my thanks, and give you invitation to the upcoming Summit as my guests. Please, when I read your name, approach and take my thanks and your reward. May these samurai, who have followed the bushido code throughout the years, approach: Yamada Tsuneoki, of the Tsuneoki shodaibu…”

The slender man whose name was called had the handsome looks of a well-dressed noble, marred only by some deep scarring upon his chin. Though his lean physique seemed weak for a seasoned warrior, he held himself with a degree of pride which suggested his status as a samurai. Bowing politely before the prince, he exchanged a few words before returning to his ranks behind the Morihana general. His name was followed by several more, some well-known and others unfamiliar, the ranks of the other clans cheering when each of their comrades’ names was called.

“Itada Arinobu, of the Toh household...”

This name called forth a crisply-dressed gentleman from among the Toh’s ranks, his fellow soldiers bowing in silence whilst he stepped into the square. This respect was extended amongst the other clans, making clear that he was no ordinary soldier. Indeed, were Silva and Tenma paying close attention, they would recognise this man as the Toh commander whose patrol they had been tasked with sabotaging. He would bow deeply towards the prince and, searching the ranks, bow towards his patrolmen. Once he had returned to his position, however, the previous cheering started again as more names and people were called forth. Soon this list of names was exhausted, consisting of twenty-odd samurai, but the prince’s aide handed him a new one to begin.

“Let me thank those samurai departed from us, whose eternal reward we can only pray for: Kaneko Ietada, of the Shikizui household…” Lagi would recognise that name as belonging to the Shikizui commander, who he had beaten and mutilated inside his own fort. The usually-calm Yoshihiro glowered at Fumiko when he heard that name, his eyes burning with want for revenge. “Iwanari Tomomichi, of the Yu-Are school... Maeda Kenji, of the Yu-Are school…” As he spoke those names, Akihiko bit lightly upon his bottom lip - it was evident that he had been close friends with those dead men. Indeed, Dahlia and Altan might even recognise those names as the two swordsmen from the Mount Raiji mining operation; the poor swordsmen they had killed. “Serizawa Kobi, of the Urin juge... Ukita Okiie, of the Yokuzawa juge...” Eight might recall these men as sword-wielding engineers he had been called to dispatch, and the same ones Naruto had then attempted to impersonate. While the exact details were unsure, it seemed Kintaro had discovered that there had been some trickery - finding the bodies a few days later. Regardless, Akihiko would finish this list soon enough as well, and Kintaro would hand him one final list.

“May these brave souls who aided the Clans approach!”

This moment will afford you the chance to have a brief conversation with the Hinamoto prince, Akihiko. You may pose any one question, or make a brief remark, and he is obliged to answer you - though he is not obliged to tell the truth. Have a little think about what you want to say, and make the most of this short opportunity. Bear in mind that the first to post will be the first to get their answer and, depending on previous questions, Akihiko’s mood and willingness to talk may change.

Please post within 72 hours of Solomon's Proxy. Contact a member of staff if you would like an extension. This round is due by October 11th, 11:59 PM EST (October 12th, 16:59 BST).

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia who was already past the check point before eight and was enjoying the sights when she saw eight go through motionign her to follow behind him… her nose scrunched up her brows frowned and her eyes twitched, wa she just openly ignoring the fact that she left the group of her own choice after he had out right undermined her words then focused on likely doing his won thing sneaking things in or something. She clenched her fist then she was no child to be gathered and ignored… not anymore. He would respect her before he ordered her like a lost puppy, she was no HOUND. She composed her self before holding up her hand flicking it in the worlds sassiest teenagers way towards him turning to walk away flicking her hair on the way. He would need to listen to her thoughts and feelings and ideas before she would follow him anywhere today.

“Follow them Daichi watch over Altan.” She said Simply as Daichi walked over to join the other two nodding to Altan signalling he was there for her walking along side them. Dalia wouldn’t bother saying a word to him, he would likely not listen anyways. Or if he did he might just undermine her again so it wasn't worth the breath. Altan though, she was worth the current effort and she wouldn’t abandon her not with sharks circling her and she either didn't notice it or wished not to. She was good, she didn’t care if Altan didn’t agree. She looked and caught a glance at Menat seeing her expressions her eyes moving to the woman beside her and her expressions then the man before growling, those jerk grown ups really were having fun messing with those younger then them weren’t they?

She made her way over with a confident stride walking by Menat shouting. “Hey loser only shit faces pick on those younger then them, thought you old people were suppose to know how to respect others not act like morons around them!” She not caring one bit what sort of issues they or anyone else had with her shouting. Or that low key she was taking her anger out on him over benign rude to the girl she was starting to get to know better and her frustrations with 8, she even cursing… that was one of the things her parents said she wasn't a lot to do till she was older… shed have to apologize if she ever spoke with them in the future but it was worth it. She then turned on her heel walking up to walk besides Menat leaning over to ask in a normal tone. “Want me to eat him? Cause I can and will.” She said not caring who heard settling down a bit looking her over a bit before speaking.

“How’ve you been weirdo?” She asked knowing to mean the first time they met in her current form was at her birthday. Still she felt it was enough to be relaxed to her. They though were directed to go to their respective columns making her grumble out “Are you kidding me i finally got to talk with her again… it’s like they’re trying to spite me.” She bowed her head to Menat. “I’ll try to speak with you soon.” She then making her way over but staying as far from 8 as possible mostly out of spite. She though stood silent listening to the leader speak. She took note of their feelings towards swords such feelings towards something that could be taken or destroyed so easily… over the body. Then he said he was inviting them to a summit as their guests?

Being so willing to offer another invitation to strangers. She held a more serious face then before taking note of those he called up. Dalia heard the names though honestly she didn't recognize them… not at first until she remembered the swords… the names on them. She in this moment regretted never taking note further… they were lives she took. Or at least one was. She would not break her steady face or serious stance though… but she would have to try to do something about this later. She walked up when she was called and bowed in the Kina’s traditional manner like she had Daichi teach her holding a very professional tone of voice.

“I know you may not know much of me but even after things come to pass when you may know more of me and you may need assistance I would be more then willing to assist you. I only ask in return for my assistance that I receive the respect that I would be willing to gift to you in return.” She bowed her head looking back up to him. “I am honored to be invited. Thank you and stay well.” She said as she would listen to what he had to say and leave when appropriate after taking the invitation returning to her spot once again far from 8. Hopefully if this man took her order unlike 8 he would actually respect the offer of loyalty and respect... even as bandits her parents taught her respect and it was something she held to such high regards no matter her character she deemed it as high on her list of importance.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Silva would smile as it was his turn and he would walk up to the Shogun cheerfully. The old man would bow before looking up at Akihiko. "Hello your majesty. I am Silva, travelling magician and trainer for the sumo known as Shou." He would say trying to be cordial and introduce himself in a humble way before asking his question. "I do have one question I would like to ask. Can this humble old man please have your permission to court your lovely mother?"

Shou would gasp as he heard his master request this. Was he serious? He asked this from a man known to have a temper. He would look look around, averting his gaze nervously.

Dalia Fedcono likes this post

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight would observe and listen to the guests. Dalia had warmed Akihiko in an unexpected matter, he had planned on going up to Akihiko first but waiting for his apprentice, then being completely shocked by her, he couldn't bring himself to get up as he wrapped his mind around it. Then an older gentleman got up to greet the shogun... asking to court the matriarch. Eight could barely surpress his laughter from this comment. At that age, fear of an untimely death was long gone. Eight still worried because the Prince could still send people after Silva after the ceremony for revenge, and torture at any age was rather unpleasant.

Eight was sure this man wasn't part of his alliance, so he was either from Shikizui or the Hinamoto clan itself. Aware that this could possibly the worst timing, he would boldly approach the Shogun. Still with all due respect, Eight would bow before Akihiko. Upon raising his head, he would stare into his eyes before speaking.

"Shogun Akihiko, I am Eight. If you have time after the festival, I would be honored to throw a party in your honor and perhaps we can speak on the future of Kina and its clans."

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

The redhead would nod back as Dalia nodded to her, wasn't really sure what the girl was implying with the nod though. She wouldn't say anything to Daichi who was standing beside her as well, she would only exchange an acknowledging nod to each other. Altan would stare at the girl as she went to speak towards the Prince of Kina himself, she had no comment on that so far but...this old man came up and his words were… a disaster.

Her hand would find its way on her forehead, as she suddenly felt a slight headache upon hearing the words. She didn't know what Akihiko might do… or how he would react… at this point she couldn't really say anything it seemed. She could try to bring up about her clan condition and perhaps she could ask for his support? But weighing down each possibility, now was not the right time… especially when they just mentioned the names of those people...who got killed when they did the sabotage missions. She still needed to be cautious or she might lose her head here.

Eight would be inviting the prince to throw a party so they can talk… it was pretty much that man’s style. The redhead who was not really sure on what to say, decided to just walk up and face Akihiko before bowing towards him. “Greetings, I am Altan from the nomadic Bey Clan. Thank you for opening the country to the foreigners, Kina is a very beautiful country and I only hope for the best for the future of Kina..”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed as if Lagi was next, not too sure how to approach or even how to address the ruler of Kina. They have been acting against him and his interests for so long that he kind of felt indifferent to the man's presence. It wasn't like he wasn't there, but he didn't really like to have too many interactions personally with a person that he considered as a target.  Most people would go towards earning the trust of them, but for Lagi, it was getting out of the view so they didn't know how strong you truly was or what you were able to do.  However, his style was evolving, not even Lagi knew what strategy he would take to in each fight. He basically evolved to match every situation, something that he was particularly good at doing.

"Shogun Akihiko, thank you for your hospitality. I'm hearing a lot of comments but no questions. No smart ones anyway. I'm going to address the elephant in the room since the prejudice against outsiders is unbelievable, inevitable, unbearable, and I've had a few sips.  Tell me, with all of these deaths and distractions, do you believe that the individuals responsible for all of the violence and turmoil, remains in this room?"

He was blunt and forthcoming, was this the true reason why they gathered? Was it time for the culling?

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

A familiar voice caught Menat off guard, her whole body reacting noticeably different towards it than she had been acting seconds prior. Like someone had flipped some kind of switch in her. There was an offer of eating to eat the mercenary before asking if it was what Menat wanted. The redhead smiled instantly as she saw Dalia, not having expected to see her here of all places. Instantly, and before she realized what she was doing, she threw herself at the teenager. Her arms wrapped around the girl's shoulders as she pulled her into a hug. Of course she had caught the part where Dalia had called her a weirdo while asking how she had been but it didn't matter. They were friends after all. What was a little teasing here and there anyway?

"I didn't think I'd see you here Dalia!" Menat exclaimed with that same excitement as she released the other girl, a smile still plastered to her face. "I'm glad you are though. It was getting kinda lonely not knowing anyone besides Miss Noir. But she's kinda busy with that Kuzu jerk so I guess I might as well be alone after all." She stated somberly. The Meridian Princess had been so consumed with her happiness that even now it failed to dawn on her that both the magic spear she had been given and her magic flying cloth had both been allowed past the check point without any form of resistance. The entire time she made sure to walk along beside Dalia.

At least until she was directed off in a separate direction. They had a few seconds before they were split up once more for one last quick word, of course Menat could hear Dalia mumbling to herself about how she felt like there was some kind of personal spite against her, which allowed Dalia to tell her that she would try and speak with Menat again soon. Before the other girl could head off to where she had been directed Menat made a grab for her, pulling her into yet another genuine embrace. "Thanks for the rescue back there weirdo. Glad you showed up for even that long." She let her friend go once again, that same honest smile gracing her face. "Stick around when this is all over. I'll make sure I'M the one who finds YOU this time." With a somewhat renewed spirit the young girl waved towards her friend as she herself walked off to where she had been instructed to stand and wait.

It was amazing really. Having just encountered her friend had almost completely recharged her spirit. Now she stood among those that had offered their allegiances to the Toh clan. Yet despite being split apart amongst the clans everyone looked to a single figure standing above them all. The current leader of the whole of Kina, Shogun Akihiko. From what she had been explained so far at least. The retainers of the Toh clan had done wonders in helping her come up to speed with the more important aspects of information that she lacked upon her arrival. A retainer arrived soon after the last of the mercenaries and "Ronin" were in place with their respective clans, an item held out to Akihiko who took it without so much as a gesture of thanks to the man. The Shogun began his speech, the item being used to amplify his voice so all could hear him clearly and accurately. If she was being honest Menat would have to say she actually ended up zoning out for most of the noble's lecture.

Of course she caught small snippets of what he had been saying here and there. Of course the whole thing had started with his backing up what was supposedly the reasoning behind his taking the seat from his mother before transitioning to comments about how it was everyone here currently, below him, who they were here to celebrate. From there he began to read off names of those who had now passed. Menat herself knew none of the names listed but found her attention caught as her own name was announced. It seemed as if Akihiko had finished with his first list and had moved on to a totally new one, instructing those who he named now to approach him. The first named had been Dalia, who had used the chance to pledge her own assistance to him in exchange only for proper respect.

That brought back memories of the "after party" she, Dalia and that man Jaja had held on Dalia's birthday. She chewed on her lower lip as she tought about it. But time to think about it wasn't long. Name after name was called, the most out there one being the older man who's request was for the Shogun to allow him to court his mother. That weird man Eight had followed the older man, using his time only to offer to throw Akihiko himself a party once the ceremonies were finished in order to talk about the future of Kina. After him was some girl named Altan who only used the small window of time to offer her own views of how beautiful Kina was and her hopes for the nation's future. Following Altan, and before Menat herself, was a man answering to the name of Lagi. His comments worried Menat. Would he put Akihiko in a less than favorable mood? She really had hoped to use this chance to take her own role above and beyond.

Finally it was Menat's turn. She approached the Shogun, steeling her nerves and holding her back straight. "Lord Akihiko. I come from the nation of Meridia as an ambassador of sorts. A diplomat if you will. My initial duty was to simply broker an alliance with those of the Toh clan but after having spent so much time in this truly amazing, and beautiful, country I find myself thinking simply allying with the Toh is not enough. If you've the time once the festivities have concluded I simply request a short window of your time to discuss building the foundation to a strong and long lasting union between Meridia and the entirety of Kina and its people!" Her words were completely true. She had come to fall in love with Kina and the people of the nation in her short stay and found herself thinking that to only focus on a single clan would be a foolish mentality.

WC: 1,081
TWC: 2,493

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir would see as several people greeted the prince of Kina one by one, giving remarks and even asking several questions. One of the questions seemed unique but she shouldn't judge, it was an elderly man who was asking that question after all. But wouldn't it be considered rude? Or would Akihiko laugh it off thinking it might be a joke? She saw Lagi asking a rather dangerous question, but the magician guessed that it might come from his experience as the former king of reim himself, all that wisdom and betrayal led him to be able to deliver such questions…. And now her… she wondered if she should go and ask something? Even though it might not be a good question, but perhaps she should just go ahead and try.

“Your majesty. What do you think about the current Kina and what do you want to do to reach the future Kina that you have in mind?” The magician would be straightforward, her face remained stoic as her eyes stared into Akihiko’s, peering deep into his soul as if she was looking for the answer there.

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma could assure himself that this...might be the best day of his life during his stay in Kina. His hand was covering his lips as he tried to hold himself, trying to contain his laughter. That old man was just there, walking towards the prince of Kina himself and asked him if he could court the ‘queen’? Well, Silva was not ordinary, Tenma knew that when they worked together, however today he was just showing another level of bravery.

The one eyed man was surprised to see Noir amongst the foreigners group, she came from Morihana's mercenary queue… so she must be helping that clan. His eye widened, not sure what to say but he was sure that it was a worry that he was feeling inside. Right now Morihana was not inside the Hinamoto and Shikizui alliance… and depending on how this was playing out, clans would be battling between themselves. The swordsman didn't want that, he would rather move to the other side, his sister was more important than anything after all… However it was too soon to create assumptions, so Tenma should observe more for now.

“Good day, Prince Akihiko. It is a pleasure to have the chance to talk with you, my name is Mikazuki Tenma. I only wish for your country prosperity… and Kina’s good future.” The one eyed man would smile towards Akihiko before he put his left hand on his right chest, bowing slightly before returning back to where he was standing.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he and his general were to step forward with his column, his special kimono would waver gently. Everyone were to collect within their own respective column, corresponding with their clan they pledged fealty to of some sort. Trently would quietly listen on as the greatly revered shogun of the name Akihiko would speak on forth about the event. It seemed many samurai and others had been lost to constant strife between clans. Yet, not looking very much into everything, young Trently would just mind his own business here for the most part as he was nothing more but a man with goods to sell and buy, and a visitor of Kina, for just now at least. It would consist of a fair amount of rambling, of which Trently the blue haired man could not care very much for in the least. It felt as if the clan demons were eyeing one another down within this here room. Yet again, Trently could not feel any or much care for the drama.

However, what he did wish for was for Kina to come to peace. It seemed like somewhat of a long way to peace. Perhaps someone could alter such a path to peace, so it can be attained quicker, before more conflict begins to permeate the land. Trently would have the opportunity to speak right before the very shogun himself, Prince Akihiko. He knew exactly what to speak on, and the young man would ask the shogun himself an important question. It was a question which if able to garner interest from the shogun, could benefit Trently and Kina. It was an important question which could affect his guild and Kina for centuries to come. It could affect the entire world. Trently would pose his important question carefully.

Trently: "It is a great honor and pleasure to be here among Kina men and women, and yourself. I am Torento Yanaihara, of no current social relation with the Yanaihara clan. I wield magic unlike any other and have accumulated great wealth from my exploits. I hail from Kou as a half Kinan who brings special goods, and offers which could benefit Kina for centuries to come. I hope we could get an opportunity to chat, and discuss further in depth what I have to offer great Kina! What do you think lies out beyond the seas of Kina and Kou? It is a question I have had for quite some time."

His blue eyes lied warm, as they stared at the shogun before them. Trently would be genuine in what was said, not lying or exaggerating himself. He had very much to offer Kina, and its great and revered shogun. If the shogun were to accept Trently to chat, it could be very good for both parties and the fate of Kina, in unexpected ways. A light smile on his face, and his beautiful storm pattern kimono on display in front of the shogun, Trently would bow and return to his position within the column of the Morihana clan. He hoped what was said left much for the shogun to anticipate, and look at Trently in an eager light. Now just to let the pieces fall in place.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Dahlia

“Ah, quite the bold offer, wouldn’t you agree? You offer me assistance, but what could you give me that I can’t already afford? Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m intrigued by your boldness. I find it much easier to deal with such an attitude, unlike the politics of court-life. Indeed, should your offer still stand after the Summit, request an audience with me. Whether I accept your proposal or not, it should serve a fine breather from the nobles breathing up my back.”

Gilles

“Sorry, you fucking what, mate? Ah sorry, pardon my language, but that’s quite the request. I mean, hell, how am I even keeping a straight face? Is this what they call a foreigner’s humour? Wait, don’t tell me… You’re completely serious? Damn, I’m not sure if I should respect you or ridicule you. Actually, had I not heard of your service to the Hinamoto, I’m sure which one it would’ve been. But, perhaps, I should entertain the thought. I think that’s the least you deserve. Mother has been fairly lonely these last few years, dare I say, and a little match-making never hurt.”

Eight

“Are you sure you could throw the sort of party fit for a prince? I’m quite well-known for my own parties, and I don’t think a foreigner could match one. But, who knows, I could be wrong. It definitely seems the outside world holds many unexpected things, and a fellow party-animal wouldn’t be the most unexpected.”

Altan

“No, I must thank you, milady. It is my pleasure to host someone as beautiful as you. Indeed, had I known the outside world held such beauty, I would’ve opened our borders some time ago.”

Lagi

“And here I was, thinking all these foreigners were warm and relaxed. I mean, I thought there’d be someone like you but, honestly, it still pisses me off slightly. There’s no use hiding my people’s distrust towards foreigners, but that doesn’t excuse your behaviour. Here in Kina, we have a tradition of hospitality or, rather, a duty to take care of our guests. As the hosts, it doesn’t matter what we think of our guests that matters, it only matters how we treat them. Have you ever been refused service? I’d wager you haven’t. And it is that duty of hospitality we have to our guests that makes me say this: It doesn’t matter who I think did what, it only matters that I have a duty as host to ensure my guests enjoy this ceremony. So, as my guest, I invite you to stop disrespecting myself and your fellow guests, and enjoy the ceremony. We’ll have plenty of chances to butt heads later at the Summit.”

Menat

“Uhh, what brings a young girl here? I know you foreigners are a varied bunch, but I didn’t expect to see children working. Shit, dammit, I mean pardon me. I didn’t mean to disrespect you. Gods, let me start over. While I must confess that I don’t know much about this Meridia, I have heard some rumours of some new country in the western Plains. Our relations with the West are tentative at best, our trade with Kou being more diplomatic than useful. I know many clans are afraid that our sovereignty may be usurped by foreign trading companies and, while I have promoted greater exports, I do understand their fears. Perhaps, at the Summit, you should speak your piece about establishing relations with Meridia and attempt to allay their fears.”

Noir

“There’s something quite unusual about you foreigners. No, I don’t think ‘unusual’ is the right word, not at all. Perhaps, ‘unique’ would be the better word. Yes, there’s no common thread between one person and another. It’s very unlike here in Kina, where everyone upholds the same traditions and the only differences are the interpretations of those traditions. I think the future Kina I’m striving for is one where we can grow outside of those traditions. But I acknowledge that it’s a dangerous business. If we continue alone, we can only build with what we have - and what would be different to the something we currently have. If we work with those outside, we can bring things we’ve never had, but we could also lose that which makes us who we are. It’s a difficult issue, as I’m sure you can tell, and one which may, no, will be resolved at the Summit.”

Tenma

“Hmm, aren’t you the famed Left Dragon? I haven’t heard too much, but what I have about you? Well, colour me interested. Indeed, I have heard Yoshiro praise your skills and, if he acknowledges them, I would love to see you in action. Perhaps, a spar after the Summit wouldn’t go amiss?”

Trent

“Well, being Kinan isn’t a question of your birth. Only the blood running through your veins and the spirit within your chest can answer whether you are Kinan. Unlike the other outsiders I have met, you don’t seem entirely foreign. There is something slightly familiar… Ah, I understand now. You hold yourself with a Yanaihara’s pride. While I couldn’t possibly call you similar to that heir of theirs, there is an odd resemblance. Perhaps, had you grown up in Shikizui lands, you might’ve become someone comparable to him - but the Kounese affectations about you have made you such a different person. Hmm, this has been quite an education. Perhaps, it was the gods who sent you, as some lesson in the benefits of laxing our current rules and inviting new people in. Mmm, yeah, what an interesting and wide place this world is.”

Having finished his congratulations, Akihiko turned back to the six columns. His relaxed expression, something he had not lost despite the some of the remarks given, gazed upon those he had congratulated. Then he smiled. He simply smiled and said,

“My brethren, and my guests, it is sadly time that we part. However, it gladdens me that I shall see many of you in a short while, two days no less, at the Summit. For those who shall not be there, I bid you farewell with the heaviest of hearts. For those shall be there, I welcome you to stay here and enjoy your time. With all of you there, I am sure the Summit shall be something quite interesting.”

This last post concludes the official ceremony! The thread will remain open as a social one, allowing you to explore the Hinamoto Palace’s grounds and interact with one another, if you wish. The event will proceed with the last thread, the Summit, as things head to an unexpected climax. Keep in mind, your inventory (or lack thereof) will transfer to the new thread.

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia smiled softly to his reply and chuckled. “I’ve never been known as a suttle. As for what I can give you? Well that would be more up to how you view it. I believe my actions as you may come to know them in time will speak volumes louder then any words I can say here before you my prince. But just know if needed” She bowed her head and used her Body Alter on her face and hair making them change to long white hair, pale almost white eyes, and a woman in her lat teens with pale lips and her voice shifting to match the look sounding quite enchanting as she also used her Voice Alter She lifting her head grinning.

A Column Broken in Two [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 Tumblr_pips9bFr2E1v1dyr6_540

“I can be someone else if you prefer someone who would better fit your desires.” She then shifted back to normal on both. “I look forward to speaking with you in the future. And If you have a request of me at any point please do send a word to me and I will be more than willing to speak with you…. And please remain safe.” She gave him a serious look to say this wasn't just her trying to flatter him. “I believe out of all other others who may seek your crown that you are the best to wear it and one who I would rather see with it upon his head than the others. And I will gladly fight to help you keep it if needed.”

She then bowed to him in the traditional style once more before making her way back to her position. When they were dismissed she tired to lock eyes with Menat and smiled at her to invite her to come hang out ith her. She had other thing she had to do so she couldn't stay for the two days but unless something totally weird happened and unexpected like a death threat she should actually take seriously she would be back in 2 days time. She could fly now so travel between things she had to do wasn’t too much of an issue. If she didn’t join her to hang out she would signal Daichi to tell him to join her so they could continue their own plans ahead of schedule but if she did she would spend as long of a time with her as she wanted but when it would hit night she would leave to continue her own plans.

[ Exit ]

Abilities Used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum