Pranks for Profit (Chain|Repeatable)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bakari Al-Amin

Bakari Al-Amin
D-Tier
D-Tier

Pranks for Profit

The Staff of The Copper Carafe have a few problems that need to be solved. They are offering to pay the right person who will offer creative solutions.

Job Name:Pranks for Profit I: The Pervert Exposed
Job Rank:D
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Reward: 50 XP, 3,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: None
Job Overview: Khaira is upset. A frequent customer at the Copper Carafe is making her feel uncomfortable with his stares and off color comments. Aasima having already told him off is offering a small reward in exchange for someone giving the man his just desserts. Make everyone stare at him for a change the next time he visits, and that reward is yours.

-

Job Name: Pranks for Profit II: The Cheat's Reward
Job Rank: D
Job Prerequisites: Pranks for Profit I Completed
Job Overview: A gambler has started a daily poker game at the Copper Carafe, and for a week straight has not had a single loosing hand. Hamsa lost two days tips to the swindler, and wants this obvious cheat to go away. She hinted that he may have cards stashed under the leather bracers he wears. Expose his scam, recover her money, and she will pay you handsomely.

Enemies:

-

Job Name: Pranks for Profit III: A not so noble-man
Job Prerequisites: Pranks for Profit II Completed
Job Overview: Aasima cannot stand rudeness most of the time, but this latest noble customer has taken it a step too far. The well off jerk has thrown his drinks in the floor, and treated the girls like trash. Make him pay for his sins, and make them laugh while you do it.

-

Job Name: Pranks for Profit IV: Cold Revenge
Chain Reward: Please suggest something as I'm mainly just after setting up Bakari's plot.
Job Prerequisites: Pranks for Profit III Completed
Job Overview: Embarrassed by your latest endeavor the rude nobleman has hired an amateur magician to make life difficult for the Copper Carafe. The city guards are no help as they have been paid to turn a blind eye. Aasima will pay you a full day's wage to make him go away.

Enemies:

Last edited by Bakari Al-Amin on 31/08/20, 05:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing two to too because english is hard.)

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Rewards

D-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, I will wait to list your chain reward as I have some ideas I'd like to discuss with you instead of a plain xp or money reward maybe a plot reward since that seems to be your interest.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b]Pranks for Profit I: The Pervert Exposed
[b]Job Rank:[/b]D
[b]Job Location:[/b] Heliohapt
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 50 XP, 3,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] None
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Khaira is upset. A frequent customer at the Copper Carafe is making her feel uncomfortable with his stares and off color comments. Aasima having already told him off is offering a small reward in exchange for someone giving the man his just desserts. Make everyone stare at him for a change the next time he visits, and that reward is yours.

-

[b]Job Name:[/b] Pranks for Profit II: The Cheat's Reward
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Pranks for Profit I Completed
[b]Job Overview:[/b] A gambler has started a daily poker game at the Copper Carafe, and for a week straight has not had a single loosing hand. Hamsa lost two days tips to the swindler, and wants this obvious cheat to go away. She hinted that he may have cards stashed under the leather bracers he wears. Expose his scam, recover her money, and she will pay you handsomely.

[spoiler=Enemies]
[b]Enemy Name: The Gambler[/b]
[b]Enemy Tier:D[/b]
[b]Damage Required to Defeat: D[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] A scruffy looking thug wearing purple robes, and too much jewelry for a commoner. He carries four special aces made of steel sharpened to a razors edge in a hidden pocket in his sleeves, and a dagger (D-Tier) at his side. A bag heavy with his winnings is tucked into his belt.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Nothing up my sleeve: The Gambler produces and throws one of his special Aces causing D-Tier ability damage on a hit.
[*]52 stick up: The gambler Does a distracting riffle shuffle resulting in a spray of cards towards an enemy's face, and then lunges with his dagger for D-tier ability damage on a hit.

[/list]
[/spoiler]

-

[b]Job Name:[/b] Pranks for Profit III: A not so noble-man
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Pranks for Profit II Completed
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Aasima cannot stand rudeness most of the time, but this latest noble customer has taken it a step too far. The well off jerk has thrown his drinks in the floor, and treated the girls like trash. Make him pay for his sins, and make them laugh while you do it.

-

[b]Job Name:[/b] Pranks for Profit IV: Cold Revenge
[b]Chain Reward:[/b] Please suggest something as I'm mainly just after setting up Bakari's plot.
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Pranks for Profit III Completed
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Embarrassed by your latest endeavor the rude nobleman has hired an amateur magician to make life difficult for the Copper Carafe. The city guards are no help as they have been paid to turn a blind eye. Aasima will pay you a full day's wage to make him go away.

[spoiler=Enemies]
[b]Enemy Name: Red Magician[/b]
[b]Enemy Tier:C[/b]
[b]Damage Required to Defeat: C[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] An average looking Heliohaptan in a red robe. He carries a thin brass (C-Tier) wand.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*]Hot foot: The Red Magician conjures flames at an enemy's feet, causing D Tier Damage.
[*]Fireball: The Red Magician hurls a sphere of flame, Causing C tier damage
[*]Frappuccino: The Red Magician points his wand at a beverage, and chills it beyond comfort. This beverage causes instant brain-freeze when ingested(Flavor ability, and the main way he is driving off customers.).

[/list]
[/spoiler]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Pranks for Profit (Chain|Repeatable) OJgAYLo

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum