Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Wanderer's Woe's
Job Rank: C-tier
Job Location: Kina
Job Reward: C-tier Plot NPC | 100 XP
Job Prerequisites:
Job Overview: While traveling through Kina you've noticed on all boards a repeated message generally on scratched paper and with messy calligraphy. Upon investigating further you notice that it's a plea for help, looking for someone of strength. It says they live nearby blue-flowered forest. Meet with this individual and find out why they are looking for someone to train them.

A series of perfect weather, sunshine that stroked your skin, warming you to the core. A zephyr would roll by, soothing you with its touch. The people seemed to be relaxed on these beautiful, temperate days. The sun's rays diffused by the cloud cover. As he traveled to and fro on his daily errands, trying to figure out what he could do to improve Kogata's standings as a clan, his eyes caught wind of a paper attached to the bulletins. Standing out through pure disarray. Passing it a few times, the message was written in earnest, but he didn't believe he had the time to entertain such childish things. But as the days went on, he noticed the disgraceful paper would be removed by the boards managers, only to be put right back in there. A small test of endurance.

Eight's mind would wander, perhaps it was time to reveal the truth of his own profession. Julius was already mostly aware, Dalia was one of his subjects and Jynx was keenly informed of Eight's work as a slaver. From the Kogatan foreigners, only Altan was left in the dark. There was a hint of innocence in her heart, but it was time to extinguish it.

The slaver sent his maid at the Kogatan manor to retrieve Altan for him. He had taken the paper and given it to his maid. The message was requesting for someone to train the writer. Eight would gladly train this person, even in front of Altan. Hopefully the paper would be enough to explain what Eight wanted to bring Altan along for.

Eight finished arranging his things to prepare to meet with Altan and visit the individual waiting by the blue-flowered forest. In his satchel, he carried a map, some food and watersking, along with some 'training tools'. The trip wasn't very far and this would likely be a short excursion.

[316/1000]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The First Woe of Slavery. [Altan/Job] ZuxZMnk

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was one of those rare peaceful days for the redhead, usually she would be really stressed out with her overthinking habit and spent the day trying to get rid of the thoughts. Although her actions were completely futile as she ended up making herself tired. Usually on a bad day like that, Altan would find some kind of peace by inhaling the fresh air of Kina, wandering aimlessly to where her feet would bring her. Some gentle breeze and perhaps some of her favorite sweets would be the best remedy for her usually. However the archer thought to herself that she should try to exercise more...those sweets that she ate had to be burned....or else… It might hinder her movement in combat.

Perhaps it felt peaceful at the moment due to the refreshed feeling she felt ever since she woke up in the morning. She even did a little exercise, some stretching movements and some push ups, just to keep her body healthy. Just as she finished with her little activity, she could hear a knock on her room door. A maid came in the moment she permitted her to come in, sending her a message from Eight, one of the people she was working with to help Kogata. She would hand a paper to Altan while waiting for the girl to read it just near the door in silence, didn't want to interrupt.

The moment Altan read the content of the letter, she let out a sigh. Someone needed her assistance… to train them? Why 8 gave this letter to her though...maybe he wanted to go together with her to help this individual? But she would go with the man, she wanted to ask something as well… well she hadn't made up her mind if she really wanted to ask about it, but she would probably have ended up asking anyways… It might be dangerous if she asked him out loud, so she might have to try another kind of approach. She was a little but curious about the pact Dalia made with him though and it was not really her business to stick her nose in it, however she just wanted to know if the master apprentice  pact had mutual consent or not.

“Where is he? I will go meet him as soon as I am done preparing myself.” She asked the maid as she undressed herself, getting ready to take a bath, wanting to scrub off the sweat from the exercise. The redhead nodded to the maid who would excuse herself, with a blush on her cheek because of the sight of Altan undressing herself suddenly.

The Fanalis would bring her crystal bow with her and equipped herself with a bag of arrows hanging on her back, heading to where Eight wanted to meet. Based on the paper given by Eight, it was explained that they would go to this blue-flowered forest to meet someone and aid him, giving him a training that would be useful for him. “Good afternoon, Eight.”  Altan would greet the black haired man once he appeared in front of her.

WC:534/1000

Last edited by Altan Bey on 07/09/20, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

The First Woe of Slavery. [Altan/Job] EVN67aG

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight was content to see this member of the Kogatan group. Jynx was still out of his grasp, Julius was an equal and Dalia was his apprentice. This left Eight thinking about Altan very much, seeing her Fanalis features, he's instantly see her as a slave, just as his mother and father were; just as he once was. Just as he tortured Dalia, but this time he wouldn't feel the need to hold back like he did for Dalia. Snapping out of his train of thought as she greeted him. Eight would tip his head in return, "Thank you for coming. Water?" He offered a leather sack with a mouth piece for her to refresh herself with, putting away the map now that they had arrived at the entrance of the unique forest, but with that, an arrow would land at their feet.... but it didn't even have enough force to penetrate the ground. "Aaargh! And that was supposed to actually zip between ya." Eight looked amused at the person, then looking to Altan to see her reaction.

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Ah.. no, thank you.” Altan refused the water from Eight politely, “I brought my own water.” She would say to the man, wanting to show that she didn't mean to be rude for refusing his offer. However, the redhead would see an arrow landing at their feet, but it was not strong enough to even pierce the ground. The arrow took the force from the ground itself and bounced away, only to fall helplessly. Then a person appeared, seeming disappointed that the arrow didn’t end up on how she wanted it to be. Altan frowned a little bit, although she was not angry. “Why did you shoot it towards us?” She would ask the female before kneeling down, eyes locked to the stranger to make sure she didn’t shot another sloppy arrow as she grabbed the arrow that was on the ground.

At first she wondered if it was the arrow that wasn’t sharp enough, but the head was sharp enough, proven by how a small spot of blood began to form on Altan’s thumb the moment she touched the tip.

“I was just… making sure. I posted on the board requesting for someone of strength. As you can see, I couldn't even shoot an arrow properly.” The woman smiled sheepishly while scratching the back of her head, feeling a little bit nervous.

Altan would approach the woman before handing the arrow she picked up back to her, “We got your message… and of course it wouldn’t work. You have to correct your stance and learn the timing. But why do you want...an instructor? Why do you need someone of strength?”

The woman would then invite them to her cabin, mentioning to them that it would be better if they can sit somewhere comfortably as she explained her intention. Once they went with her, the woman would begin to introduce herself, telling them to call her Madoka before serving them tea. "I am actually training myself to be a hunter so I can do a lot of jobs that will help me to make money for me and my siblings." Madoka would let out a heavy sigh as she continued, "However it is easier said than to be done, I have learned all the basics and probably managed to master them all, but I can't seem to do things with my bow and arrows. Not only that, I am pretty weak in combat, I don't have a great physical strength or a powerful stamina. So…" The woman would then stand up in front of Altan and Eight before kneeling and gave them a deep bow, letting her head to kiss the wooden floor.

The archer thought they were already here...so maybe she could spare more time to actually train Madoka… after all she kind of reminded her of this younger kid in her clan. She remembered that most of the younger kid had difficulties to even shot their arrow properly, either the arrowhead wasn't sharp enough or that their stance was off. "Okay. I will help you."

Thus begin the strict training from to Fanalis to train Madoka to be a better hunter, she would start from training the woman on how to do the proper stance and let her to shoot an arrow everytime she got the stance right. She was trying to make Madoka's body remember the stance naturally as they do that and the better the woman got, the better she could shoot the arrow. It was a bit sloppy because of the way she pulled her string too far and released the arrow in a wrong timing. Altan would say that Madoka was just… not trained properly, she learned fast once she got a grip of it. However the redhead could tell that the woman had a good sense as a tracker, the way she take her arrow swiftly in a split second as well as her knowledge about all of those plants and herbs.

It didn't really take too long for Madoka to be able to be a better hunter, she was able to even shoot down some birds for their dinner as well. The woman would ask if she and her siblings could come along with them for their journey, for it was the time for them to finally see the world.

WC: 1000+/1000

The First Woe of Slavery. [Altan/Job] EVN67aG

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight was a little surprised that she had brought her own water and refused his offer. The slaver would curiously inspect the archer who launched an arrow at the pair. The attack wasn't even frightening to him. Altan seemed to show some curiosity to the source, since the attack wasn't even able to pierce the ground, looking dissappointed in the archery.  She began to question the shooter, the dissappointment audible in her tone, then she would grab the arrow and inspect it to the point of letting her thumb bleed. Was this to see if the fault of the poor shot was based on form or on the tools.

It was then revealed that this was the person who had posted on the board, looking for a person of strength. The behavior of the person was even more sheepish than Altans, perhaps she would be a great target to capture in addition to Altan. Altan would quickly focus on the girls form, correcting her, but then questioning her need for someone strong to come and assist her.

After a short sigh, realizing she would have to explain the entire situation, the girl would invite the pair of Eight and Altan to her quaint little cabin so she could explain herself properly. Eight followed along, wondering on the best moment to act on this opportunity. Finally introducing herself as Madoka, she would serve them some tea. Eight would graciously accept, maintaining a sort of silence while enjoying the tea Madoka had prepared for them.

Madoka would go on to explain the reason for her work with the bow and arrow. She desired more than to be an archer, but to be a hunter. All so she would be able to take care of her sibling. Eight would notice out of the corner of his eye, just exactly who it was. It seemed to be a young, white haired girl, standing in the corner. She seemed to be even more nervous and anxious than her sister. There was a lot of weird energy in this room. Perhaps taking this younger sister of Madoka would be a good cover for making her a suitable companion for Dalia, but she would need to train the sister a lot more thoroughly than than he did with Dalia. Pity, guilt and remorse would not enter his heart a second time. The tuning back to the girls story, and altan had agreed to help her. While Eight would stay indoors, drinking more tea during the exchange. Eight was more curious about the younger sibling.

Fortunately, the younger sibling would come to Eight with a certain meekness and curiosity. "Are you really strong...?" She would ask before even revealing her name. "Well, I have lot of power and I'm planning on becoming the more powerful person on this planet. If you join me, and grow stronger, you'll be able to do just about anything you want." Eight wouldn't even offer her a position, but the little one would nod. "Please let me join you! My name is Manaka!"

The First Woe of Slavery. [Altan/Job] D99f3a3d7b4b2edee034ffb2508904fb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum