Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Go Hunting
Job Rank: D
Job Location: Kou
Job Reward: 3,000 Huang 50 XP
Job Prerequisites: Be Tokoro Or be with Tokoro
Job Overview: Tokoro Is given a letter from her father after breakfast it reads as follows. “Dearest Tokoro, My darling daughter, Light of my eye. If you are reading this, it means you are now more than strong enough to go hunting on your own. You are now a woman.

As such you are now entitled to go out and hunt a boar all on your own and bring it back by sun down to have it cooked by your mother for dinner. I know you will take this responsibility seriously.

Do me proud.” With her new goal in place her mother sends her off to do said task.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Go Hunting
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Location:[/b] Kou
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 3,000 Huang 50 XP
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Be Tokoro Or be with Tokoro
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro Is given a letter from her father after breakfast it reads as follows. “Dearest Tokoro, My darling daughter, Light of my eye. If you are reading this, it means you are now more than strong enough to go hunting on your own. You are now a woman.

As such you are now entitled to go out and hunt a boar all on your own and bring it back by sun down to have it cooked by your mother for dinner. I know you will take this responsibility seriously.

Do me proud.” With her new goal in place her mother sends her off to do said task.

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Target Shot
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Darling Daughter, your mother has set up a task for you in the forest. Kill it.  Make me proud.”

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Target Shot
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Darling Daughter, your mother has set up a task for you in the forest. Kill it.  Make me proud.”

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Secret Garden
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Daughter, Your mother is running low on herbs. Please go collect more in the forest, you know the ones. Make me proud.”

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Secret Garden
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Daughter, Your mother is running low on herbs. Please go collect more in the forest, you know the ones. Make me proud.”

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Camping Trip
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Tokoro, your skills are improving, go to the forest, spend a week there, do not return to the kingdom until you have spent 3 days out there. Make me proud.”

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Camping Trip
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Tokoro, your skills are improving, go to the forest, spend a week there, do not return to the kingdom until you have spent 3 days out there. Make me proud.”

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Cleanly Shaven
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Tokoro, I am returning home soon, Fetch my good razor would you? Your mother left it on the old smiths flagpole for you. Make me proud, and cleanly shaven.” After beign disturbed by the last part of the letter Tokoro sets off to do as such

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Cleanly Shaven
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Tokoro, I am returning home soon, Fetch my good razor would you? Your mother left it on the old smiths flagpole for you. Make me proud, and cleanly shaven.” After beign disturbed by the last part of the letter Tokoro sets off to do as such

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Pie Delivery
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Daughter, by the time you read this you will have one hour to go to the local bakery shop, collect a pie, then return back to your mother. Make me proud.” Tokoro then feels annoyed knowing one hour would likely not be enough time to get there and back in time. Her mother then sets off before her and will cause her inconveniences on her way there and back to slow her down.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Pie Delivery
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Daughter, by the time you read this you will have one hour to go to the local bakery shop, collect a pie, then return back to your mother. Make me proud.” Tokoro then feels annoyed knowing one hour would likely not be enough time to get there and back in time. Her mother then sets off before her and will cause her inconveniences on her way there and back to slow her down.

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Research
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Daughter, Go to the library and do research on the kingdom of Reim. Do not return until you know all the basic information on it. Do me proud.”

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Research
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Daughter, Go to the library and do research on the kingdom of Reim. Do not return until you know all the basic information on it. Do me proud.”

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Grocery Shopping
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Dearest Daughter, Go get groceries for your mother. She is busy today. Please do not return home until tomorrow.” Tokoro looks up to her mother annoyed asking if her father returned home today. Her mother confirms.

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Grocery Shopping
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Dearest Daughter, Go get groceries for your mother. She is busy today. Please do not return home until tomorrow.” Tokoro looks up to her mother annoyed asking if her father returned home today. Her mother confirms.

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Grocery Shopping
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Dearest Daughter, I know you were expecting to see me but I can not allow it just yet. I need you to help your mother prepare dinner. After she will have another note for you.”

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Grocery Shopping
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Dearest Daughter, I know you were expecting to see me but I can not allow it just yet. I need you to help your mother prepare dinner. After she will have another note for you.”

Job Name: Letters From Dad: Daddy’s Home
Job Rank: C
Job Reward: 7,000 Huang 100 XP
Chain Reward: 10,000 Huang 200 XP | Free Travel from Kou to Reim ( Single Use )
Job Prerequisites: Have finished all other parts of Letters From Dad
Job Overview: Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Dearest daughter, Survive for the next 30 seconds. Make me proud.” Tokoro will then look up to see her father leaping Down from the ceiling at her. After the fight concludes he informs he is proud of her and tells her he has paid for a trip for her to go to Riem to do her first real assassination job. She leaves the next day.

”Enemy”:

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Letters From Dad: Daddy’s Home
[b]Job Rank:[/b] C
[b]Job Reward:[/b] 7,000 Huang 100 XP
[b]Chain Reward:[/b] 10,000 Huang 200 XP | Free Travel from Kou to Reim ( Single Use )
[b]Job Prerequisites:[/b] Have finished all other parts of Letters From Dad
[b]Job Overview:[/b] Tokoro’s mother has yet another letter from her father and hands it to her, it reads as such. “Dearest daughter, Survive for the next 30 seconds. Make me proud.” Tokoro will then look up to see her father leaping Down from the ceiling at her. After the fight concludes he informs he is proud of her and tells her he has paid for a trip for her to go to Riem to do her first real assassination job. She leaves the next day.

[spoiler=”Enemy”][b]Enemy Name:[/b] Tokoro’s Father
[b]Enemy Tier:[/b] B
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A To succeed in this mission though she must survive one of each of his attacks.
[b]Description:[/b] An assassin who works for the Kou army who has returned home briefly to visit his family and test his daughter by trying to go easy on her but also trying to kill her for 30 seconds.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Dropping Kick:[/b] The father drops from high above the target aiming a kick to the face for B Tier Damage.
[*][b]Charge:[/b] The father charges the target aiming to tackle them to the ground roughly for C Tier Damage.
[*][b]Dagger Throw:[/b] The father throws a dagger at the target aiming for a vital spot for A Tier Damage.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded!

Letters from Dad [ D - C | Chain | Reserved ] OJgAYLo

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Both are approved go get ur exp, in the future though you need to get one graded before going to the next part.

Letters from Dad [ D - C | Chain | Reserved ] YVYVcOy

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11311-letters-from-dad-solo-job#60893 Part 4 done... I may have gotten to into talking about food again lol

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded, gotta love a nice forest meal

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded, 3k for job and 3k for human bonus

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved! Huang rewarded! 3k for job, 3k for human bonus.

Letters from Dad [ D - C | Chain | Reserved ] 35360610

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved and rewarded.

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved and rewarded.

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier

Part 9 Grocery Shoppign wish i gave it its own name still but for got at the time yaaaay https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11552-changing-tides-carving-fate-solo-job-ask#61998

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved and rewarded.

Tokoro Higona

Tokoro Higona
C-Tier
C-Tier