You are not connected. Please login or register

Shou's rookie tourney!!! (job/Btier/Plot)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job NameRookie Sumo tourney
Job RankB
Job LocationKina
Job Reward200 xp 1500 huang
Job Prereq none
Job Overview After spending several weeks training Shou it is time for the teacher and student to enter a tourney. This tournament is specifically for rookies and amateurs who are yet to be professional sumo wrestlers. Doing well in this tournament will determine if Shou becomes a sumo and what division or rank he starts in. Silva will also be guiding him and giving him advice with each match as his coach and promoter and manager.

Enemies:

Last edited by Silva Kaida on 17/07/20, 09:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You need to include the damage of their attacks

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Shou's rookie tourney!!! (job/Btier/Plot) OJgAYLo

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

bump

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9186-memiors-of-an-old-assassin

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, chain going up soon to sumo

Code:
[b]Job Name[/b]Rookie Sumo tourney
[b]Job Rank[/b]B
[b]Job Location[/b]Kina
[b]Job Reward[/b]200 xp 1500 huang
[b]Job Prereq[/b] none
[b]Job Overview[/b] After spending several weeks training Shou it is time for the teacher and student to enter a tourney. This tournament is specifically for rookies and amateurs who are yet to be professional sumo wrestlers. Doing well in this tournament will determine if Shou becomes a sumo and what division or rank he starts in. Silva will also be guiding him and giving him advice with each match as his coach and promoter and manager.

[spoiler="Enemies"][b]Enemy name[/b] Amateur sumo x10
[b]enemy rank[/b]c tier
[b]damage required to defeat[/b]c
[b]description[/b] These are all large amateur sumo wrestlers that are trying to become profesionals.

[b]Abilities[/b]:[i]Sumo throw:[/i] The user grabs the target's muwashi and hurls them to the side with brute force
[i]Rail road:[/i] The user grabs the target and starts pushing them backwards with great force till they are out of the ring dealing c tier damage.
[i]palm strike flurry:[/i] The user throws a series of strikes with the palms of their hands staggering the target dealing c tier damage.

[/spoiler]

Shou's rookie tourney!!! (job/Btier/Plot) OJgAYLo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum