Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

After the battles in the Civil War, Adrastos had taken his prisoner, Lu Ban, to the Alchemists hidden base under a bamboo forest shrine. He was held deep underground, wearing dirty rags and bound by heavy chains. He was being kept alive, but only barely so he didn’t gain enough strength to escape. His wounds had been tended to periodically with magicians and their life magic. During the months that went on, Adrastos had not seen the general until he had fully trained his Dark Djinn and tested his Extreme Magic on the capitol of Kou.

The dark king descended into the depths of the underground base. His boots echoed loudly as he traveled down the staircase, torch in hand, toward the chamber that held the former general. He opened the large iron door and gazed down on his kneeling prisoner. “Aren’t you grateful you didn’t die, Lu Ban?” Adrastos said with a smile. “Now you get to be my little plaything in all of my experiments. I’m looking forward to it myself.” He placed the fiery torch on the wall and pulled up a chair. “I wonder, have you already lost hope being in this dismal chamber, away from your precious emperor and troops for months?”

WORD COUNT: 328
MAGOI: 480/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Items:

Last edited by Adrastos Thanatos on 24/07/20, 05:34 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] 3oCk1sb

Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] 7kZv0Du
Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] AmCJaPN Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] Ltg0RVb Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Creeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

The agonizing screech of the iron doors opening would fill the dark and dank cell. The small glow of embers danced across the dilapidated stone walls. The torch following the moss-covered brick leading towards its hold as the magician walked closer to the cell. The prisoner would gasp as the light would shine upon his face. The days no longer held meaning, how many days had it been Lu Ban fell from grace? His knees turned to dust, still forced to support him as his body broke from the forced position, and now his kidnapper sat nice and cozy right across from him.

No longer in his gallant golden armor, he still kept a stoic facade, fire dancing in his ebony eyes as Adrastos mocked him.  "I'm grateful if it gives me the chance to reclaim my honor and kill you. How many days now have you had me here without breaking me?" His warm voice now scratching out tough replies, the dehydration had set in heavily in his voice. It was clear he hadn't had proper hydration longer than just a couple of weeks.

He'd rasp out in reply "I won't lose hope, and I certainly won't just be your plaything, I'd let death's touch come upon me first before dishonoring Emperor Yoshiro, and my family in such a manner." His gaze turning into a defiant wildfire, resisting against the mocking of this man.

No more words would leave his lips, only a vile response of mucus as he lobbed his spit through his rusting bars. The sign of disrespect staining the black shoes of Adra as the loogie splatted and painted the ground. Lu would not break his gaze, there wasn't a moment he'd give up his resolve against this evil, he was apart of the light of Kou. Lu ban would shine through these restraints if it cost him his life.

Every day was a fight to hold on, Lu ban kept up a tough front but it was uncertain how long the fallen Kou general could keep it up. Sure a barrage of questioning could be deflected, the thunderbird of Kou had been trained to deal with deprivation and torture. Today was however a very special day as the death god would have something up his sleeve. A theory to practice, and a curse to put in place from the world of the Alma Torran.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

The dark king smirked, his eyes glinting in sinister joy in the reflection of the torchlights. He wasn't bothered by the general's defiant look, or even that the prisoner spat at his black shoes. No, no... Adrastos wouldn't allow this man to spoil his fun, to demean him. The dark king had the upper hand ever since Lu Ban was defeated on the battlefield and taken prisoner for months. “You can’t kill death, Lu Ban,” Adrastos said. His fingers danced across the metal of his crown. “Just as much as you couldn’t kill yourself or best me in combat months ago.” The dark king stood and walked around his prisoner. Adrastos pulled his wand from his coat and twirled the object between his fingers. The magic he wanted to test would be difficult, the commands complicated since the magic came from an entirely different world. However, Adrastos studied the scroll, memorizing every little detail. All he had to do was put it to the test with a command he’d put together. "Today will be different though," the dark king mused. "I will remove the hope you so desperately cling to one way or another. Thanks to the secrets bestowed upon me."

The dark king stopped in front of the fallen general and looked down on the poor man. “Let’s see how long you’ll last, but do try not to die on me,” the dark king said with a smirk, “You’re my most prized possession after all.” The dark magician tapped the wand on his prisoner’s forehead. "Let's not waste any more time." Adrastos sat back down in the chair and twirled his wand in a circular motion before pointing it at Lu Ban. “Desperem in aeternum.”

Hiiissssssss~!

In the shadows of the room, something could be heard sliding across the stone floor, hissing. A black shadowy mass, taking the shape of a viper, slithered its way toward Lu Ban, but that wasn't the only one. There were multiple. Each one slithered toward the chained man, wrapping themselves around his limbs. One was coiled in the palm of the dark king's hand, swaying back and forth as it stared at Lu Ban. Then, it suddenly struck, flying through the air and forced itself into Lu Ban's mouth, wiggling down his throat and into his body while the others bit their fangs into his flesh. Now the dark king waited. His silver eyes watched with great interest and anticipation to see the reaction Lu Ban would have to this new magic.

WORD COUNT: 626

Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] AmCJaPN Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] Ltg0RVb Darkness Consumes the Light at Last [Plot|Private] VjD0Py3

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

His defiant gaze burned, the flames of his passion staying alive in his eye. Doing his best to hold onto his will a new type of burning sensation would fill him as the black serpents coiled around his flesh. Gripping him even tighter than his chains their influence pressing into his mind. His rukh resisted, he tried to resist as his will in fate tried to change. The constricted flesh underneath magics grasp began to rot, slowly decaying. He was trying to resist this as well, even if the burning pain stretched across his every stretch of his skin his will persisted.

Gritting his teeth he would bark out a response. "It'll take more than just a few fancy spells, but I do admit that it stings." Wincing in pain he wouldn't have much longer to talk as the magician paced closer. An obsidian viper, darker than the night itself looked in his eyes. He hated the idea of becoming a puppet but the dark rukh began to consume Lu ban.

He gagged as it slid down his throat, ]Gagguh!! It was too much for him to handle, his eyes rolling back into his head as the darkness began to spread of his body. The decay on his body began to slow stopping. This only showed how he failed to resist, as his rukh began to except the dark change over his body. The Magician would witness as he had forced this man's rukh to change, the initial rejection may have poisoned him but now his body changed, he would no longer be the same man. The Kou General's mind failing to pray the spells conversions now as it began to force his mind.

Racing around in his head he began to lose who Lu Ban was, who he was, in giving up himself so completely to the dark rukh he gave what made him the Thunderbird of Kou. Forgetting his ties to the plains, his loyalty to Yoshiro, and finally his name. He would be reborn in his dark baptism, there was no only a new dark Servant for the death god, he was no longer the legend he once was but the potential still laid dormant, deep within his soul.

He looked up, eyes now nearly empty, the dark birds fluttering by his slightly rotted flesh. The weight of his rukh, of his change, was carried in his every expression as he would mutter but a single question. "Who am I?"

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King

The dark king gazed in wonder and amazement at the reaction Lu Ban had to this curse magic. His flesh began to rot away as he fought - desperate to cling to fate no matter how much pain he endured - but he eventually fell into the very darkness he swore to defeat. The light left his eyes along with whatever sense of identity he had as he asked Adrastos who he was. That was a scenario the dark king hadn’t considered, but given the circumstances, it made sense why he’d forget himself.

“Zhong Tai-Shi, most commonly referred to as Tai by your peers,” Adrastos replied, playing along with this man’s loss of identity. Lu Ban didn’t look to be faking, and until he showed signs of reverting, there was no reason why the dark king shouldn’t capitalize on the situation. “You are my most skilled warrior, trusted battle strategist, and one of the five Shades in the Order of Shadows.”

Adrastos wondered if his body could be healed from the rot caused by the curse magic. He’d work on him later. The dark king stood and unshackled the now named Tai-Shi. “Tell me,” Adrastos pondered, “How do you feel now?”

WORD COUNT: 825

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

His hair would hang in his face, darkness was all he had known till a moment before. Now with this new voice speaking to him, he'd look up fully realizing who he was. He was Zhong Tai-Shi, a loyal shade, and warrior. He wasn't sure why he couldn't recall his past, he knew who he was, what he could do. Confusion churned, a sea storm in his head raging with mind-numbing force. It pounded over and over, he had to answer the question. He just wasn't quite sure how to answer, how he should act. He needed to do something, he needed to find out how he was supposed to act. How could he know how to feel anything besides this cacophony of emotion.

"I feel that I need some work to do, I feel powerful despite the soreness in both my body and mind. I'm not sure why everything feels contradicting, why your words feel true. I know what I can do, but not why I should do it. I know I serve you my lord, but a purpose is what I need." He would ramble out nervously as his expression slowly calmed.

He would kneel, bowing his bruised face. It was unsure what his path was, but his rukh was inevitably that of a different man now. Darker than a sea of obsidian his very body fumed with the powerful dark energy. His fate was now that of Adrastos to mold, he had stolen someone from the grip of Solomon, not for the contractor, not for the old dark god, but for himself.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]Zhong Tai-Shi
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Damage Required to Defeat:[/b] A-tier
[b]Description:[/b] Once a powerful General of the Kou military he is now a man born anew. Standing at 2m exactly in height with lean, but strong frame. His gentle featured face carries a blank, almost disappointed gaze to it. Dressing in a black a grey robe set with sunflower yellow cords and threading. His hair tied up in a partial top knot with the bottom hanging free. In combat he adorns black, raven themed Kou armor with three long feathers on the top. Around his neck is a silver whistle in which can call his mount when he needs it.

As his new self, he exists to serve his master, a brutal enforcer of the shadow's will. He still has much to learn in his new personality, what kind of man or monster he becomes is up to that of his new master. With a slight naiveness to his actions, he simply performs his duties with efficiency as his encounters begin to shape him. Currently, he is but one of Adrastros shades.
[b]Weapons:[/b] A black Guando 3m tall capable of A-tier damage and an A-tier legend beast, preferably a large bird can be registered as an actual legend beast.
[b]Traits:[/b] Plot Trait free, two A-tier traits so [b]2 Trait points[/b] left
[spoiler] [b]Trait Name:[/b] Beast Partner Bond
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Years of training on how to deal with animals
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Like muscle memory the user has learned how to react around animals, and how to train them, so well that they can detect the slightest sign of communication.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] The user can command their beast with a slight movement such as a tap, wink and so forth in order to initiate attacks.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Raptor Stance
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Years of training and dedication ingraining the fighting practice into one's body.
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Using a strong polearm aimed forward held in a turned grip above their head the user stands being able to extend their attacks with the slightest step lunging forward with their very strikes.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Basic attacks cause the user to step forward 3m with every strike and swing and abilities get a 3m step extension at the end if involving a Guandao.

[b]Trait Name:[/b] Dark Baptism
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Plot Npc, Dark Rukh
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Having been reborn through the power of Curse magic the person with this trait has had some of their potential locked in return for new strength. On a path to new strength, they wield their dark power in order to push forward their dark master's goals.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] This NPC adds +2 Dark rukh to the Rukh counter of any thread he is in. Acting as a hound for their master they will stay after to allow their master to escape from pursuers along or just helping erase the evidence. Once the player owner of this NPC hits omega the NPC will as well gaining an omega plot trait in this one's place when it upgrades.
[/spoiler]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[list]
[*] Falcon Dance- The user steps forward 15m in a quick dash, turning as the dash to perform a powerful Horizontal slash doing A-tier damage. If in Raptor stance the range increase applies

[*] Eagle Reverse- The user swings their weapon up with intense force creating a gust of wind and using the weapon to knock away any attacks or incoming gasses of A-tier in power. If in raptor stance they step forward 3m

[*] Shield Call- The user calls their beast to come around them, having their wings form a large dome around them in order to protect them from A-tier damage.

[*] Double Falcon Dance- The user commands their beast to swoop down on a target from up to 30m away in order to dive and deal B-tier damage while the user attacks with their weapon in a horizontal slash to do B-tier damage. If in Raptor stance they step forward 3m

[*] Raptor Execute- Spinning their weapon around the user gathers their magoi into the weapon gathering a large amount of force and energy in order to slam their weapon into a target creating a 20m long blast of magoi which does A-tier damage to anything caught inside its blast.
[/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum