You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia stretched her legs and limbs out as she paced around the room, her blanket still around her neck as she nibbled on the end of a flower bobbing it up and down in the air waiting impatiently for 8’s arrival. She was getting bored. And she HATED to be bored. And she was running out of flowers to be bored with. They were suposively suppose to go to some place or start to go to someplace soon to do something stupid that better be not boring. And she had been restless for a while now and thus waiting for 8 for almost as long.

At least she could pretend time was going faster in the cage. She grumbled as the flower shook with the movement of her mouth. She didn’t like the man by any means after what he did to her family but she and her family were honestly no better so she couldn’t hold it against him totally… just enough to not like him… She wondered if anyone found her parents in the streets that night or her uncle...the bodies… she wondered if they were in jails now if anyone found them and found out who they were really. She wondered WHEN THE HELL WOULD 8 GET HIS STUPID BUTT WIPE FACE DOWN IN HER ROOM SO THEY COULD GO!

( 224 / 600 Words )

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ] Half-Dal-Sig1Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ] Half-Dal-Sig2

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Eight had already gotten up very early in the morning to prepare for Dalia's travel. He had made her an herbal tea, toasted a variety of bread with equal amounts spreads for her to choose from such as cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut with her pairs of plain, potato or rye slices of bread. Eight had put many slice of fruits for her to choose from, such as pineapple, apple and melon, wanting to offer her some options and a light but healthy meal before she had to go. A large, wooden tray contained all the food for the little one, and an empty plate with a single knife beside it the tea and a pair of glasses, one containing orange juice and the other water. He had put down a clear vase with a pair of daffodils and a mat beneath everything to add a little more color.

Eight wanted to make their goodbye as sweet as possible. He had to go to the plains to observe an event and he felt it might be a little dangerous for him, making it a definite no to bring her especially with how reckless she was. "Dalia!" He called out through the building, leaning against the sink as he waited for her to show up for her breakfast.

Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ] ZuxZMnk

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dalia's head perked up as she heard the shouting of her name. Thsi was it! It was finally time! Man he waited long enough! She raced through the building until she found out where he was with her fanalis speed before skidding to a stop right before him and paused looking between him and the tray. If he didn’t offer it to her within 30 seconds though she would start picking off the tray to eat if he didn't stop her. If he gave her the tray though she would bounce on her toes a little and plop down on the ground setting the tray on her lap right there and start to sniff the various spreads of the bread and different breads.

She then systematically licked everything thoughtfully before pausing seeing the knife and jumped a bit looking very uncomfortable by it before stacking all of the items on the single plate including the spreads. She then grabbed the glasses and set them next to her and slid the tray back towards him with just the knife on it before rolling up some of the bread and wiping each end against the peanut butter and hazelnut spread and started to nom on it as she looked up to him pausing before looking back down to her food then back up to him she then grabbed some of the fruit… one slice of each of the fruit and held it up to him in the palm of her hand while her other held her spread slathered rolled up bread while having her mouth wrapped around it. After a moment she chewed and swallowed the bread and spoke up. “Mom said its important to eat before a long trip or else you get stomach aches so eat up.” She said flatly… almost calmly despite her previous rage… she liked her food okay?

[ 535 / 600 Words]

Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ] Half-Dal-Sig1Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ] Half-Dal-Sig2

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Observing her every movement, pulling the chair out for the girl as his hand aimed at the seat for her to get comfortable, sliding her right next to the table. Uncertain to how she would react to the last second changes in plans, he waited for a more appropriate time. When she didn't start eating the food immediately, he would push all the food closer to her. As he was about to speak, Dalia offered him some of the food, even though he had eaten much earlier. For some reason, the slaver felt an ache in his heart.

He graciously accepted the fruit with a nod of his head, as he raised it to his lips, he set it back down on the tray. "There has been a change of plans, I won't be able to go with you, but I hired two bodyguards for your protection. If they do anything you dislike, let me know so I can handle it myself once I get there. But they are there to follow and protect you if you look like you're going to get hurt. I still have matters to attend to but I will catch up with you immediately. We are there to look for the Kogata Clan."

Eight watched her expressions as he spoke, accepting whatever she said.

Waiting On Butt Face [ Travel Reim -> Kou | 8 ] ZuxZMnk

Dalia Fedcono

Dalia Fedcono
A-Tier
A-Tier

She looked over to the chair as he motioned to it then sighed out a grumble before sitting down on the chair cris crossing her legs and crossing her arms waiting for him, patiently as he slid her over. She got started on the food when he slid it closer to her. She stared at him as she waited for him to take the fruit before bringing her hand back over to her mouth licking off the juices from it and went back to her food seeming content now that he took the food. Though paused when he didn’t eat it and huffed at him annoyed before blinking at the news. Her eyebrow twitching.

She then threw a piece of pineapple at his face and pointed at him. “You better eat that! You jerkface! I don’t need babysitters! Why are you pawning me off just when I thought we were on good footing! I can just go with you and then we can go together!” She roared out annoyed and upsetly. “What’s so important you have to run off without me anyway!?” She demanded to know before going back to her food with a grunt.

[ 730 / 500 Words]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum