A-Tier
A-Tier

Household Vessel: Eidad Kamil
Tier: A
Djinn: Gremory
Theme: Strength
Type: Defensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must chant the name of the spell and place their vessel in the way of the attack.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 20 magoi | 10 magoi
Description:

The user coats their vessel in strength magic and their own magoi before blocking or striking at an incoming attack. This allows the user to deflect and reverse the direction of a single magical or physical attack of A tier or lower. If applicable, it will send the attack up to 40 meters away from the user. If provided with additional magoi it will increase the amount of attacks able to be parried.

• Any attack or ability deflected with this spell will not cancel or destroy it. Nor will the damage or effects inflicted by it be weakened or negated.

• The magoi manipulation applied to the vessel prevents it from being affected by magical effects.

Household Vessel: Radat Alruh
Tier: A
Djinn: Gremory
Theme: Strength
Type: Defensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: The user must chant the name of the spell and raise their vessel into the air or point it towards their target.
Scaling: Hits
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost: 20 magoi | 10 magoi
Description:

The user creates a spherical shield around themselves or an ally that deflects attacks and abilities A tier or lower. This spell can reach up to 40 meters away from the user. The size of the sphere is 1 meter in addition to the size of the target. If provided with additional magoi it will increase the amount of attacks the shield can withstand.

2i. strength Empty Re: i. strength 12/07/20, 04:42 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

i. strength 9JGKWh5

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum