You are not connected. Please login or register

Reunited With Blades [ Social | Training | Lili ]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Today was the day, today Jumanah would buy herself a weapon to try to start practicing some techniques and get her foot dipped into some close combat stuff before she would start getting into close combat training. She was a bit uncertain about starting to spend more of her money on a new weapon, but she couldn't get behind using her staff and getting it broken by smacking someone… as much fun as the idea was. But hey if it got her closer to her goal… it was worth it.

She thought to herself Passing by the same stall for the 34th time with closed eyes with a determined face before pausing at the stall owner hollering out. “Geez kid I'm starting to think you just like hanging out around my stall! What is this like the 5th time you’ve circled my stall for hours trying to find something? I know new places are confusing but to this level?” He asked a few people nearby to chuckle and Jumanah opened her eyes before sighing.

“Weapons shop?” She asked uncertainty as the man shoot his head before pointing across the street.

“Head that way and you’ll find it.” He said rolling his eyes as Jumanah gave him a thumbs up.

“Got it thank-” She said, turning and about to take a step but stopping herself so as to not crash into someone that was behind her. “Oh! Sorry didn’t realize you were there.” She said looking up to the person with a soft apologetic smile.

[ 254 / 2,000 Words ]

Last edited by Jumanah Necowl on 18/07/20, 03:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

My dear friend, Phira

It has been a while ever since you came home, I hope everything is going well with you. Chief has been wondering about you as well, so if you have time to come home, we are going to wait for you. If you do that, I will brag to you about my new spear. Hopefully you got a lot stronger too, because I won’t lose.

Reply to this letter, okay? If anything happens to you, I will come running.
We miss you.

Your friend,
Kuroro.

Lilithia put the letter she received on the table as she leaned on the chair, resting the back of her head on the top rail. It has been 2 years? 3 years? She didn't know, she lost count as she was trying to focus on finding information. But she didn’t want to come back to Imuchakk, not yet… she didn’t want to go back without having any useful information about the ice that was trapping her father. No matter how lonely her path would be, she would do it, by herself, like how she was raised… all by herself.

The giantess would let out a sigh as she stared at the ceiling, slowly feeling like she was losing herself, her true self… She didn’t remember how she usually lived before she was so focused on her quest. Oh no, it wasn't that hard to remember it actually… she tried to remove it from her memories but it was still there, at the corner side inside her head. All of those humiliations...those disappointed eyes… she hated it all. Oh God she felt fiery now, she wanted to be stronger… but she refused to be a warrior, not when it was what her father expected her to be… Was it necessary for her to try to be on that path though? She couldn't just keep trying to run away… Another sigh escaped her lips,  as she used her right hand to cover her eyes, slowly massaging them, feeling a little stinging pain coming from her eyes and slowly became relaxed as she proceeded to massage her eyes more. What a way to start her morning…

“Should I get a spear… or a rapier....” She muttered to herself before she got up from the seat and headed outside.

Well, Lilithia never really visited a weapon shop often but she knew which shop would be offering a good quality weapon with a good price. Growing up in the land of warriors who usually made their own weapons gave her some kind of skills to tell the quality of weapons and she was pretty proud of it. As she arrived at the weapon shop and was going to ask for some spears recommendation, the person who was standing in front of her suddenly bumped into her. “Well, what a coincidence.” The Imuchakk looked down to see the masked girl she met a long time ago, she didn't bother to push her away for landing on her chest.

WC: 504/2000

Reunited With Blades [ Social | Training | Lili ] MzH8gu

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah’s eyes grew wide as she saw before her someone she hadn’t seen in a long time, and heard her voice. She blushed quite a bit and here it showed a little under the rim of the mask where it ended on her bottom cheeks as he realized where her face had landed… She wasn’t gonna lie, best person and way to bump into someone given how she wasn’t upset. She gave a bit of a nervous giggle and a small step back. ”Sorry.” She said staring at her for a long while with a small just genuinely heart warmed smile thinking back to when she had last seen her…. So much has changed since then. But she still remembered Lili, she had been so nice to her, and understanding… that and you don’t forget the first time you see-

She shook her mind out of the thought trying not to stare even if She couldn’t see her eyes she though just obviously flustered. ”I’m so glad to see you again!” She said genuinely and happily though wasn’t sure if she should hug her or not… do adults hug?... eeehhh she didn’t want to think about adult things… she was still not ready to accept her own age. ”I hope you’ve been safe and well.” She said softly knowing how dangerous things could get having been through one end of it first hand.

[ 487 / 2,000 Words ]

Last edited by Jumanah Necowl on 18/07/20, 03:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

"No need to apologize, dear. It happens." Lilithia said as she lifted the girl's chin, beaming her with a smile before stepping back, giving Jumanah a little bit of freedom. "I am also glad to see you again and I have been safe and well, indeed." The giantess tilted her head slightly as she responded to Jumanah. Lilithia admitted that although she couldnt see the girl's expression under her mask, but she could tell a little bit from her body language or even the voice she was letting out. However, it was amusing that this girl was still the same, Lilithia wondered why this girl was always feeling so embarrassed while talking to her even until this day.

"How are you, Jumanah?" Lilithia asked as she stepped beside the masked girl, eyes scanning some weapons from the shop. "I see you are growing up a little bit, aren't you?" She didnt really mean nothing from her words, but she just noticed that the girl was getting a little bit taller now and some parts of her body was starting to grow as well. But what can she expect, it has been years since the last time they met. The woman was even praising her own memories for remembering Jumanah, but that might be because she kind of having a soft spot towards this girl. How could she not though? This innocent looking girl, hiding under her mask, roaming into the world like a clueless little girl...

"So you are buying a weapon here? What will you get?" Lilithia said as she moved her face closer to the girl, chuckling softly. "If you dont have any things to do after this, why dont we catch up to what we both been missing for this past years?" It would be nice to have a change of pace, Lilithia thought. She was hoping that Jumanah would want to spend some time with her later.

WC: 828/2000

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

People commonly ran into her che-? She blushed more heavily under her mask as her chin was lifted up only to catch the sight of something truly beautiful… the smile that beamed out from the woman’s face. She smiled back easing up on her grip on her nervous state and softly nodded to say she understood. She smiled more warmly at the news “I’m glad to hear that you've been safe and well! I had hoped as much since out parting.” She said softly to her watching her as she joined her at her side and looked up to the weapons. “Currently I'm well, my body is finally over being sore from all the battle lately.” She said softly looking over the weapons though paused at the talk of growing up.

She hated the topic… but she didn’t mind the person asking. “Unfortunately yes more so unfortunately in the physical aspect but I would like to hope the maturity side is for the better. I’d offer you the same sentiment but I think the lack of evidence would likely just reveal my wishes to just be polite alone.” She said with a little giggle “But you are just fine the way you are so i don’t think you need to grow up.” She said with a gentle nod looking back over to Lili just in time to see her getting close to her making her blush once more. “Oh!” She tried to settle herself as she gave a gentle nod.

“I was going to look into getting a sword. Spell casting can only get you so far in close quarter combat.” She explained with a shrug. Then as she offered to catch up with her after this and right about as the last word left her lips Jumanah jumped in with a “I’d love to!” She cleared her throat a bit. “Did uh you have anything in mind to do while we talk or should we just sit and talk?” She asked with a bit of a dorkish smile. The only plans as of late have been training so she'd be lying if she said she was busy in any way.

[ 849 / 2,000 Words ]

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lilithia would give the girl anotehr chuckle, amused to her response. "Well, I don't want to grow more, Dear. It is already hard being a giant." A sigh would escape her lips, but it was her true feelings. It was already hard being a giant, especially when you go to another country, you will definitely looked very unique... but those stares she received was not so friendly. Lilithia ddin't care about that at all, but it just feel annoying to be stared like you are some kind of extinct animal. "But look at you, all grown up in right places... and I think you look beautiful under that mask as well. I won't lie but I am curious to see how beautiful you are under that mask." She would pause a second though, wanting to look at Jumanah, making sure to give her a caring gaze, "However, don't feel forced to show me because I know you won't be comfortable. But if you are ready and you want to show yourself to me, I will be waiting for it."

Jumanah's reaction was totally unexpected and it amused the blue haired woman more, she enjoyed the magician's company and she was pretty happy that the girl was willing to spend more time with her. "Sword, huh? I guess sword will be good for you as well. Then..." The woman would scan the weapons more before she lifted up a rapier, "I should get this one then."

The Giantess would immediaetly purchase her weapon, happy that she was able to make decision. She knew how to use the weapon, although she already forgot some important stuffs that would be helpful for her. However, Lilithia was sure that her body would remember, she used to wield sword and spar with Kuroro anyways when they were young.

"Since you are buying a sword, shall we train together? It would be more fun, dont you think?" If the girl agreed to train with her, Liltihia would take her to the Coliseum's training ground so they could train properly there.

WC: 1180/2000

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

She nodded a bit. “I could imagine it is. People don’t seem to like others what appear different from themselves.” She said softly. She knew her situation was  due to most viewing others in masks as people with something to hide but it still didn't make it any easier. She could only imagine what it was like for Lili. She loved how it felt for the woman to be complimenting her though still the idea of being grown up still shook her the wrong way. She shook her head as Lili reassured her so she wouldn’t feel forced to show her. “It’s not that I'm uncomfortable for others to see me without my mask on. I just don't want to see myself without it.” She asked softly.

“Once we get to a place with little risk of me seeing myself I’ll take off the mask so you can see.” She offered. “Does that sound alright to you?” She sometimes should fully explain what she was the way she was to her some time. It may make thighs a bit easier in the future… or possibly even a bit relieving to talk about it a bit. She nodded when she brought up the sword. “Yes, daggers I felt were too up close, and a staff a bit harder to maneuver in a fight when it comes to agility… Er well in the terms of fighting ones.” She said knowing her own staff was always with her. Honestly she'd prefer a wand but Her staff was one of the last few things she had left of her people. “But I heard a lot how sword fighting could look like dancing in ways which is exactly what I would be looking for.”

She explained looking as Lili Took op a rapier then and immediately purchased it. She blinked at how easy it seemed for her to pick Then looked over to the swords again. Which one felt best to her There were a large array of shapes and sizes a well. The rapier Lili took reminded her of Lili a lot, elegant, beautiful, and dangerous. She should find something that felt fitting to her. She looked over when she brought up training together. “I would love to! I’m not entirely certain how to work a sword after all. It would be nice to have a training partner.” She said looking over to the swords from Lili As one caught her eyes. It was similar to a scimitar in shape with some slotted holes and ridges in it. The hilt was jagged and in odd angles and the handle curved which could potentially give her the better ease of swimming it and flipping it. It was roughly the same length as her arm as well allowing it to be longer range while still close up.

It also had gray and gold in it with white straps…. Which she could get recolored and it would fit the color scheme of her peoples staff. She smiled brightly, gently taking it down. It was perfect. She bought it and carried it under her arm and her staff in her other hand following Lili. She made a mental note on looking into straps to hold the two better given how clunky it currently felt carrying them both at the current moment.

( 1,402 / 2,000 Words )

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Of course, dear." Lilithia chuckled at Jumanah's response, amused because the fact that she hid her face under the mask was not because she didn't want someone else to see, but to prevent herself to see her own face... interesting... Perhaps she experienced the similar phase as well, although she was not sure if she could call it 'phase'' in Jumanah's case... but Lilithia hated looking at herself as well a long time ago. She felt like a freak... with her body manipulation ability. While the other warriors in her tribe were so proud of their strength and their warrior code, they shunned Lilithia for having a unique power, although her strength was on par with the other Imuchakk's warrior. Well, she would avoid mirrors, she would cut her hair often because it would grow uncontrolably when she still couldn't control her power, she remembered those nights where she often wanting to end her life but too proud to actually do it... a coward. But, she was over it as she grew older, thanks to Kuroro's support as well.

Once both of them arrived at the training ground, Lilithia would look around to find a spot where she and Jumanah can train at ease with their swords. Well, she chose to train here because she had another reason, so they could ask one of the gladiators to give them a training, especially when Lilithia wouldn't be able to exactly teach Jumanah on how to handle sword. She was sure that her body remembered on how to use a sword, but her knowledge was limited.

"Alright..." Lilithia would start stretching after she put her rapier down, "So we should definitely do some stretching before we actually start training, however I am sure you know about this already." The Imuchakk will bring her arms together in the air before stretching more, "First thing to do would be to practice swinging, but we have to do it with a wooden sword first, we are still not used to handle a sword, so we have to practice the basic with a safer option first." She would begin to stretch her waist now, before moving down to her thighs and knees. "At least 1 or 2 days getting used to slashing first, then we can move to other training on the 3rd day and so on, what do you think?"

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

Jumanah followed Lilitha over to the desired area she would lead her to looking around a bit but stayed close by. She focused noticing Lilitha stopped walking and began stretching. She scurried over to her own spot and set down her things pausing and blinked under her mask. Stretching… How did you do that? Was she totally stupid or was that not common knowledge…? You just had to stretch right? She jutted her arms up into the air and moved to her tippy toes trying to stretch out as far as she could only to stumble a bit failing her arms as she hopped on one foot in the direction she was falling before catching herself. She looking over to Lilitha As she said she likely already knew about this and blushed wildly.

“Yeeeaaaaah of course I know that.” She laughed a bit, adjusting herself to stand back up normally. “I mean who dooooesn’t know that? Some loser from a magician tribe pssssh yeah riiiiight.” She said with an awkward laugh trying to mimic what Lilitha was doing very poorly. She nodded as she explained a wooden sword and what they would be practicing first. “I’m sure the wooden ones should still be a good way to learn wood can be really strong after all. My brother once called Nelly a jerk face we grew up with with a big stick cause he made fun of us and he had a black eye for like... days!”

She said widening her eyes under her mask as she said days watching Lilli stretch more as she held a stretched pose tilting her head to one side as she slowly leaned over to one side as she nodded to her explaining before stumbling a bit clearing her throat and rested a hand on her hip holding up a thumbs up. “I think that is a lovely plan in which I would be more than happy to partake in with you.” She looked at her pose realising how stopid it was and relaxed her arms. “Tomorrow I’m having lunch with my brother. We're trying to catch up since I haven’t seen him in like 14 years? And until like a few days ago we both thought the other was dead along with everyone else-” She paused her hands in mid air having been talking with them.

She lowered them looking around for a wooden sword. “After that though I’m all yours! Unless you want to join us. Amiz seems sorta awkward around me when I have my mask on and… in general around me right now cause I’m kinda… well neither of us are totally like we were back then we were like 7…..” She found a wooden sword and felt the weight. “Way lighter than the other sword” SHe said with a small chuckle grabbing one for Lilli and bringing it over to her. “If you’re not interested in that though… maybe we could get some food tonight on me?” She offered with a nervous smile holding her own sword back handed styled without thinking.

( 1,914 / 2,000 Words )

Lilithia Galavant

Lilithia Galavant
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lilithia chuckled after hearing Jumanah’s response, “I apologize, Dear. Please go ahead and do what you are comfortable with for the training, though.” She would say as she kept stretching her body and listened to the girl talking about her brother, amused to hear this girl using rather ‘peculiar’ words. ‘Jerk face, eh? That was unexpected.’

“It was all in the past, Jumanah.” The giantess said as she took the wooden sword, starting to swing in to slash the air. “What matters would be how you and your brother are still alive at the moment.” As she said that, she was actually mocking herself. She thought that she was such a hypocrite for saying those words, when she herself still couldn't move on from the past that was binding her. Like all of those people said, easier said than done.

“Well, I will always be waiting in the coliseum, I have to train here for at least a week, anyways.” The blue haired woman started to feel the burn on her elbow, but she kept swinging her sword, like how she was taught before. “Also dinner sounds good, please take care of me then, Jumanah.” Her eyes was still focusing on her training, and didn't bother to look at the girl as she was looking right in front of her, swinging the wooden sword non stop. She knew she had more stamina to train more, perhaps even better than this young magician who was training alongside her. But Jumanah would definitely try to match her training style, so the blue haired woman could only try to do it twice faster for now so they would finish in time before dinner.

But training in the coliseum was really helping, some kind warriors who were experts in swordsmanship approached them sometime to give them some advice. Mostly about their stance or even the way they swing it and when to actually pour the strength into the weapon. It only took her around 3 days using a wooden sword before she thought it would be the right time to start practicing with her rapier. Of course at first she was a little bit sloppy, the weight of the weapon was definitely different with that wooden sword.

However, the Imuchakk was a quick learner since she had warrior blood in her vein and now, a week had passed since she started her training, Lilithia was able to actually perform a good swordsmanship, although she would still need a lot of real combat experience. But she would be able to get real experience out there… and she couldn't wait to try using her rapier for a real combat soon…

WC: 2000+/2000

Jumanah Necowl

Jumanah Necowl
β-Tier
β-Tier

“Nono, it’s okay really. I’d like to at least give your method a try first.” She said with a gentile smile. She let her take the sword and nodded “Thank you…. I’m still learning how to move from the past honestly.” She said softly, she moved over to a spot to train that would prevent her from smacking Lilitha as she moved. She gave her sword a few swings to test it out. She nodded “Then I’ll be sure to join you.” She said in terms of the training at the colosseum. She bounced on her toes when she said yes to her offer excitedly “I sure will!” She said rather pumped. She started to practice her moves pushing past her limbs shouting at her that this is not at all what they were used to and keot swinging. By the time dinner time came she was chilling on the ground all kinds of winded. She though perking up at the realization of dinner and got up to her feet collecting her things.

As the first two days passed Jumanah noticed Lilitha easily eclipsing her in skill. This didn’t bother Jumanah but knowing her skill was far below hers she wouldn't be able to pose as descent of a training partner, if she was lucky she’d be just a good student in need of a tutor for Lilitha. So she started to come at their main time and late at night after short rests. Thankfully they got Warrior teaching them better stances as well.

Around the third day she had on wraps on her face after her brother had accidentally broke her old one out of rage. Though on the 4th She had a new mask on that she was very excited about given its easily removable mouth panel. She also by then had the modifications done on her sword. At this point she started to work with her own sword. It felt like she was back at day one with how clumsy the extra weight made her. It weighed not much more than her staff but she supposed the issue came in with the fact that her staff was weight that would end up on her front and back of her body rather than just front. She just takes it upon herself to come to the colosseum in the morning for a short practice run, afternoon for main training with Lilitha, and at night for catch up work.

One her 5th day she came in sporting reel holders for her weapons on her back strutting around proudly like a child with new shoes going to school that first day with them. At the end of the 5th day she had managed to catch back up to speed despite the extra weight.

On the 6th day she decided to train her body more at night while in the day she tried different move ideas humming as she did so which seemed to help her keep on beat with her moves. And by the last day she began to sing notes to songs as she moved with her blade, it could use a lot of work but she had the basics down. She decided that night to take a break from her nightly training and take a long deserved rest.

( 2,463 / 2,000 Words )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum