You are not connected. Please login or register

Memories, and Reunion [PLOT/TRAVEL]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

It had been years since that cold night when young sixteen year old Trently left his home, with a brown sack of his belongings, some food, and his katana on his hip. His kimono of red and white clouds ruffled in the windy night, the wind that night aiming towards Trently's path. It was a beginning of a journey, but an end to his life of comfort with his family. He departed that fateful night, promising himself to return to his mom and family with more, more to offer. It was both out a selfish desire and selfless desire he set out for the world ahead of him. Trently could not look back in that moment. If he had looked back at his home, his household, he would not be able to step forward into his fateful future that lied before him. With bravery, he walked forward in tears, clutching his dear grandpa's katana. It was what is to lead him to his fate, carving his dreams with one slash at a time. Trently's kimono and long silky hair would follow him on his back into a vast world, as he ventured far, carrying his Yanaihara name with him. It is since that very cold night young Trently has not seen his mother, grandma, or grandpa on his mother's side. Trently wished and hoped his family was well. It had been a long time no see.

Trently: "I am home, Yanaihara family!"

He said with tears, before the very household that raised him. It had been a long journey, but the young man was back home. He had a fair amount to tell his family. It was four long years. There was a civil war, his father's demise, his battle, and more. It was difficult to approach his family about it all. Trently felt regret for his father's death, he felt so mournful, he felt sorrow. His final hug with him was regretful remembering. Trently shook his head, standing before a place where he had lived most of his life. A light gust of wind blew gently on Trently's back, almost seeming to try and push him forward. With a clench of his kimono, Trently tugged his kimono's cloth up to his sobbing face, wiping his tears filled with sorrow and utter regret. It was time for him to see his mother's face again, he could not dawdle any longer than he has for these past four years now. Trently rose his sorrowful head, and stared right at his home's doors lying before him. He rose his knuckles to the door of his family's small estate, and with a shivering fist, would knock twice. However, before his second knock, the door would suddenly open.

Grandma Lian: "T-orento! O-Oh.. I-Is.. that you..?"

It was sudden for Trently, as he would stare his grandma in the eyes. Trently's lips shivered as tears would only once more roll again down his face. It would fall from his red face, before his grandma could hug him. Immediately, his grandma would wrap her sweet arms around her grandson who had been missing for years now. There was nothing which could compare with his grandma's loving embrace, her warm embrace. It felt like a river was pouring forth from his eyes, his heart, his soul, his very being. Trently rose his arms up, and hugged his grandma, Lian. It was in that moment, his grandma realized. She would be crying with Trently, but let go of him suddenly, grasping his metal arm he hugged her with. Trently looked at his grandma, not knowing what to say, what to tell her. His eyes said it all however, and his grandma would once more give him a loving embrace, knowing by the boy's eyes what he must have suffered through during the last four years. From a corner of Trently's view, a dear face would appear. It was her, yes, the woman who raised him, she would look at Trently's face as he would look at her as well. It was only a matter of a second until she as well was wrapping her arms around young Trently, embracing him in her love he had not felt for a painful, long, four years now.

Trently: "Raaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Cried from his very being young Trently, feeling love he had not felt for years. It was a beautiful feeling, one filled with utter love. Nuwa, his mother, could not help but feel the pain through his screech. It was heart wrenching, for all three of them, soon four when his other grandma were to arrive. It was his grandpa Chien's love of his life, grandma Ayame. Trently would cry on his mothers' shoulders for a while, filled with so many emotions. It was now for Trently to retell his memories however. Trently after some sobbing, hugging, would calm down. His grandmother Lian fetched some tea and a meal for the dear child. Trently sat down with his family, and would enjoy a meal, conversing about his journey during his past four years. It was good releasing his memories with his family, sharing his moments. However, his story and memories were to take a dark turn come arriving upon the civil war. His mother and family could just tell at looking at his face and his metal arm, that the Kou civil war changed his life forever. It would come to a shock for his family when Trently were to begin speaking of his meeting with Gao Yuan Zu, before then retelling his sad story with his battle against a man he knew from a very young age, Kasai.

Trently: "I.. led a sea of men to their death.. including my own father.. Kasai Yanaihara, dad. I tried to call off the battle, I tried to make peace, but I had not realized I had walked into a sea of death. It was too late for everyone. I gave Kasai one last hug, but my arm, I hadn't realized it at the time but my arm was a bomb, not a magic device as Gao Yuan Zu had said. So, d-dad would cut my arm off, and kicked me out the path of the bomb's explosion. It.. was the worst moment of my life. In mere seconds, I were to lie eyes upon a field of thousands of dead corpses, people of Kou. I was.. the only one.. I was the only one left."

It was the end. It was fin.. to his nightmare, to his worst moment, to his worst memory. From there on out, Trently dedicated his entire being to improving upon himself, making Kou proud and every good man who lost his life in Kou's civil war. It was his driving force, his gas that kept his engine running, his fiery spirit burning bright. Trently would enter Gamigan, a dungeon which was hell, and come out a loser but with a body and mind forged by utter hell. There was no halting Trently once he came out of Gamigan, for he had an iron will, one unbreakable. Torento would soar past his limits, and awaken, unleashing his potential in his Miracle saga.

Torento Yanaihara: "I hope you all forgive me!"

Trently said valiantly, pounding his fist in his hand. "You have nothing to beg for forgiveness for, dumbass!" His mother roared, similarly to how Trently roars out loud. She would give Trently a loving embrace again, reassuring him he was okay and he was not at fault. Smiling, he hugged his mother back. It was good being home. It was what he wanted after it all. Trently would enjoy his family for a good while, staying with his family for a week and sharing stories. It was great being home, with his loved ones, his dear ones. Trently set down on his household's floor a heavy bag of riches and wealth, before unveiling his grandpa's blade he inherited, with a Djinn now contained within. It would see his family elated, amazed at his great achievement and knowing his father and grandpa would be proud, and ever so happy for who he had become.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Memories, and Reunion [PLOT/TRAVEL] 35360610

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum