Phobos Corvus
D-Tier
D-Tier

Essence of Ares O6pbMHc

Name: Essence of Ares
Tier: D
Type: Symbiote
Species: Proelium Ostium: Ares
Appearance: The mysterious being takes no direct form once it is fully assimilated with it's host. It takes on the many different appearances in the psyche. This typically manifests as a large armored humanoid. It has it's own sentience, influenced by the host's brain, often giving advice or speaking in their mind at times.

It's effects on the body are rather constant. It causes the hair and eyes to take on a golden color, fighting against the hosts natural hue. During times when it is active, the disease causes the skin to glisten with small golden flecks of light.
Beast Traits:

Trait Name: God of War
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Proelium Ostium: Ares
Trait Description: The symbiote is capable of causing the body to emit pheromones that influence the emotional states of the host and those around them.
Trait Effect: Allows the symbiote to register abilities based around emotion manipulation. The user is not immune to these pheromones. Any released by the symbiote will effect the user at the same effectiveness.

Trait Name: Hypersensitivity
Trait Description: The symbiote alters and heightens the senses of the host to above their typical capabilities at all times, unable to dull them despite any desires of the host to do so.
Trait Effect: As the symbiote mutates and strengthens within the host, an additional sense of the user is permanently enhanced:

• D Tier: The user is able to track down and identify the scents of any specific persons, objects, substances or even places. So long as these factors are within 3 kilometers of the user. The user must be familiar with their scent and it must be focused upon. They may not pinpoint the exact location of the scent, only the general direction and strength. A scent may not be picked up if it is submerged in water.

Trait Name: Contaminant Immunity
Trait Description: As it was created in a lab and placed under harsh conditions, the symbiote is very hardy against foreign substances that enter the body that may harm it or the user.
Trait Effect: The symbiote enables the host and itself to be immune to any D Tier poisons/toxins/venom that affect their body. However, due to being averse to all foreign substances, any non-magic healing through medicine is recognized by the symbiote as a contaminant and rejected.

Note: The sense trait is a copy of an approved D Tier trait I have on Diana. Just for reference.

Enhanced Smell:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Essence of Ares 001

2Essence of Ares Empty Re: Essence of Ares 15/01/21, 06:38 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

unfortunately, it's not a legend beast. There is a limit to it's intelligence. not to say that it should be lowered, but it has to reach that legend threshold before it's able to speak or communicate in that comfortable manner you are looking for. Most of what you are doing, like me when i was pre legend beast orie, is giving those commands.

God of war, not sure if i want to approve this because it's based off of an entire magic time we created together. Remember, the manipulation of emotions (Empathy Magic). Perhaps if you go legend and she becomes empathy magic based, that's another story.

Ok, tell you what!

You don't get full control off the bat. I'll start you off with one pheromone type for now. As you progress this in rank, each pheromone targets a certain type of emotion that you can build your techniques off of. My call is this, pick an emotion at d rank for the time being and get more as that ranks up.

Hypersensitivity, I'll give you 5 meters for now. Why? Because I have a feeling that you'll go the route of enhancing all five senses at the end of this if you commit to ares. Not being able to turn it off, as you specifically state, alright. What's your max potential here at omega? 25 meters for all 5 senses? We would have to revisit it in case you did anything different, but if you did what I think you are going to do then ok.

nonmagical healing though medicine never comes up, the drawback has a lack of relevance here. Here is my counter-argument. Your passive immunity to poisons is so high that your symbiote is unable to create them. you can effortlessly not be affected by them, but now you can never register those abilities.

Any questions or fixes etc, let me know

Essence of Ares CrChE3t

Essence of Ares LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

3Essence of Ares Empty Re: Essence of Ares 15/01/21, 07:55 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved