1A Empty A on 16/04/20, 05:16 am

A-Tier
A-Tier
A 3rYupSX
Name: A
Tier: α
Type: Normal
Species: Slime
Appearance: A teardrop-shaped, seafoam-colored slime, it's body measuring 50m in diameter with a cartoonish face.

Beast Traits:

Trait Name: Strength
Trait Tier: α
Trait Requirement: Slime, 1000+ kg
Trait Description: The slime, through sheer mass, can destroy just about anything.
Trait Effect: Grants A-tier strength.

Trait Name: Speed
Trait Requirement: Sentient Slime, 25+ m
Trait Description: The slime, through sheer size, can move across land at speeds faster than most land creatures
Trait Effect: Grants A-tier speed

Trait Name: Body Manipulation
Trait Requirement: Slime
Trait Description: Any slime is able to transform and move at will, from creating several appendages< split or shed itself, or change in size.
Trait Effect: Able to create A-tier body manipulation abilities.

Trait Name: Magoi Communication
Trait Tier: β
Trait Requirement: Tamer must have Magoi Manipulation
Trait Description: A body that resonates with magoi able to understand the Rukh and Magoi-infused into it.
Trait Effect: All ability costs can be magoi instead of stamina.

Trait Name: Legendary Slime
Trait Tier: Ω
Trait Requirement: Slime, Legendary Beast
Trait Description: Slime has unique properties, shared with that of the magic type. Such as exploding on contact with fire, magma, meteors and the like, or completely being obliterated by dehydration magic.
Trait Effect: Counts as Ω-tier slime, with the Slima magic passive.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

A UwPVdcs

2A Empty Re: A on 20/04/20, 12:14 pm

Merrze

Merrze
A-Tier
A-Tier
The Omega trait for the beast is supposed to be made by staff, the idea you have isn't bad I believe it could possibly do more, I will type up a rough draft for the idea I have to see if it fits for what you'd like.

A BB2kzwq
A TXTx1qB
Merrze's Vault of Wonders

3A Empty Re: A on 03/05/20, 02:45 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
My altered suggestion as the staff version for your omega trait, made small edits, if you'd like me to try another idea let me know, otherwise bump to confirm for purchase

Trait Name: Legendary Slime
Trait Tier: Ω
Trait Requirement: Slime, Legendary Beast
Trait Description: Slime has unique properties, shared with that of the magic type. Such as exploding on contact with fire, magma, meteors and the like, or completely being obliterated by dehydration magic. With it's conscious residing in all it's slimy cells it's body exists with the slime it controls small or large, be able to grow back.
b]Trait Effect:[/b] A living construct of slime magic having the magics natural passive. This omega tier slime can absorb other slimes in order to increase it's size by 5m for each additional slime it consumes (or person it kills through this method), with attacks outside its natural weaknesses only decreasing the size of the by 2m, increasing with each tier. Can only be killed through complete destruction or disintegration.

4A Empty Re: A on 04/05/20, 01:43 pm

A-Tier
A-Tier
I love the idea, which one of the reasons I took this dungeon beast race. But I don't really like the idea of doubling up on it since I already intend to use such the similar even better trait with myself as the focus.

[*]Can merge with other slime life forms to increase size, adding their size onto them. Makes fire damage lethal inherently, costs 10 magoi to do, the slimes damage is added to the body treated like ability damage capping at C-tier. Has multiple applications but makes fire instant death if over entire body.

A UwPVdcs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum