Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Lightning, the cracks begin to spread
Job Rank: A-tier
Job Location: The Plains
Job Reward: Safir's Staff-Shield | 30,000 Huang | 500 XP
Job Prerequisites: Must request DM | Can be attempted by B-tier players
Job Overview: The best way to make your way in was to simply fill the empty spots. Outside in the plains sits a group of Sasan Knights, camped out, scouting in search for a dungeon! While Safir himself chooses to travel back and forth between their base camp in the plains and the city of Magnostadt. While trying to gain info, any sort of information from the mages on dungeons, his Knights would scour the plains harassing and terrorizing the peoples there in their search. Stop this man in his quest, find out what he's been doing and vanquish him.

Safir:

Sasan Knights:

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

I would like to take on thos job please.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and Rewarded

Code:
[spoiler] [b]Name:[/b] The Thunder-Aegis
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Shield Staff
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Lightning
[b]Appearance:[/b] The Thunder-Aegis is a steel staff with a lightning-bolt shaped sapphire, towards the forward-facing part of the bolt connecting to the staff, however, is a long tower shield, using the staff a handle. Overall the staff is 2m long with the shield taking up 1.75m of it and being 1m wide. On the front of the blue-steel shield is the pattern of a storm clouding circling in towards the center of another bolt-shaped sapphire.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Passive: Protection of the Storm[/i]- Not only is this staff also treated as B-tier shield in defensive capabilities it also gains lightning stacks for each combat action involving the staff. After three stacks have been earned they be expelled to create a B-tier shield of lightning in the form of a dome from the staff that is 3m in diameter capable of blocking B-tier damage. if in the air turns into a sphere instead of a dome.

[*][i]Grounded![/i] The user stabs their staff into the ground, causing a bolt of lightning to strike them from the sky, and travel outward from the staff it sends out an electrical pulse which interrupts all actions B-tier or lower within 10m of the cast, causing people to fall from flight or even just stopping their attacks.
[/list]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lightning, the cracks begin to spread [Event/Job] OJgAYLo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum