Follow The Plan [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission
Spoiler:

With the spectacle that Lagi performed in the streets of his district, he certainly created a new wave of followers who truly believed in Doxrus and believed in the cause of the dark hand. This was good, more followers were always good for the organization, especially since they weren't boasting any sort of military strength. Due to this, they needed people in all walks of life. In addition to that, they also needed people in walks of death following their newfound life, the immortality that Lagi had bestowed upon him.

"Show your meal some respect, you were human once...remember? "

At this point, Lagi was teaching the man by the name of Faveed how to feed. He was still trying to come to terms with his new inhumanity, but with Lagi taking a bit of a gentle approach with him being one of the first of his many vampire creations in heliohapt, he wanted to make sure that this man would be able to survive on his own when he wasn't around.

"Sensei...like this?"

Faved stopped and dropped the girl to the ground, with Lagi looking over at the woman and nodding.

"Mhm, always bring some El Ragu with you as well, makes them lose a lot of their short term memory in high dosages and it can even make their blood taste a little sweeter. With more mental control, you'll start to realize that you don't need to feed as often. But anyway, this isn't for free...coming back like this. Do you know why i chose you Faved? I recognized your clothing from long ago, you are a heliohapt merchant that handles constructional projects and repairs for the pyramids. Not mainly, i know, but you have power and pull, I can use that. I can use someone like you, do you understand?"

Faved wiped the blood from under his mouth with a toothy smile as he bowed to Lagi. Even though it seemed like Doxrus was the main idea of this worship, for this vampire kin, the one he turned to, the one with the absolute power and control was the vampire lord that stood before him.

"My lord, eternal life could never be repaid in full. I will continue to be of service for the sake of making a world truly right for us. We are chosen to inherit this world from humans because we will outlive them. All in the will of Doxrus......."

It was a new take on the religion, but no matter, as long as Lagi got what he wanted.

"Faved, what I have on my person is a blueprint. I want you to make a copy to the best of your ability and see if it's even possible to get this done. You made temples before, this is something straight out of Alma torran itself. I'm sure you'll work "tirelessly" to see that the spire will be built as a place to worship."

Faved took a look at the blueprints that ha somewhat of a lightened hue on the paper that was made of mysterious material.

"I'll make this happen, my lord! I'll also ensure that others would help as well. "

Lagi nodded as he started to walk away.

"Take some men, I'll look into some connections myself. "

WC 546/1500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

b rank rewards - Follow The Plan [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo] CrChE3t

b rank rewards - Follow The Plan [Lagi/B-Rank/Solo] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Word tends to reach far about the "miracle" that was done in Doxrus's name. Something that was unheard of to happen in actual reality, just stories and mere sayings of the past of things like that to happen. There was even the idea of some advanced holy or light magic being able to do such things.  But from the way that it happened that night for those who were able to attend, it was something that couldn't be faked. The man that Lagi tossed in the street was definitely dead, and the way that the district leader brought him back to life was something that made the whispers even exceed the streets of  Janaat Edan. More people started to believe in this god by the name of Doxrus, they all came in order to see more of his miracles and his beliefs.  But with what was being told, not much more could be shown without a place of worship for Doxrus to dwell.  The fact that he didn't have a temple was what made the "miracles" a lot lesser than how they could be if he had one, which made people a lot more inclined to give a donation to the dark hand.

But if they couldn't afford to offer money, they offered their skills. Some people knew how to build, some people had slaves that could offer and do the manual labor. As long as they had something to give, it was more than enough for the Dark Hand to desire the fruits of their efforts

As the demonstration started to bring about more zealots to the cause of serving and resurrecting the master, Lagi was going through sending ravens across the streets of heliohapt to important business members who owed favors to him. Regardless of whether they were using some shipments of the popular El ragu for their own purposes. Either way, they owed Requiem Jynx some coin, and if he was going to get it together, he would have to at least give them a chance to deliver on their end of whatever bargain that he set with them at that time.

"Messenger ravens seem to do just the trick, with the symbol of the dark hand, they would already know that I'm here to collect in the sense of making our one-sided partnership a little more equal. "

Within the notes was also the promise of them being able to be apart of something greater. Some individuals would think that religion wouldn't have much pull or mean anything in this world of magic. But a man such as Requiem Jynx was making some incredible promises, the promise of true change and true freedom from a preordained fate. If they could believe in his strength and viciousness in battle, perhaps it would be important to believe him when he says he would come for them if they refused to offer their assistance. If a bird could find what hole they were living in after hearing of his return, it would be easy for him to find them next.

That was what Lagi was bringing across when it came to this situation.

"Hopefully they get the picture....but I should check on Faved as well..."

1083/1500

used
Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Lagi was handling his business, Faved managed to use his newfound strength to "convince" some of his former partners to listen to reason and help him with the Doxrus temple project. A lot could be said for Faved's new form, he even looked a little younger and healthier than before. The amount of strength that he was granted with as soon as he was exposed to the blood of the Scarlet Emperor. They too wanted whatever it was that Faved was granted, and it kind of angered him that they would ask for such a powerful gift in exchange for it. However, he relayed the message to Lagi and was told that he would think about making such a deal happen if they were able to give the kind of aid that could have him finish the construction in a decent amount of time.

"I could always use a powerful new vampire cabinet in heliohapt. Maybe now more than ever, and you would also be apart of it, we are going to be staying here for a while Faved, so you should start to get a bit comfortable with your newfound gifts. Now, I'm not always going to be around so you should use it wisely. But if this works out, we could call this place as our own. Even though I'm with the dark hand, you have to understand that the changes we both have require special accommodations. "

They had to live a certain way, and the sun was a problem. He wasn't sure if resurrecting Doxrus could do something about it, but he was hoping that they could accommodate in appreciation of their life from their fateful servants.

"How's the construction going?"

"It's going fine, it already started and we have a lot of slaves on the project as we speak. Since it's not as big as any of the pyramids, the amount of manpower that we have would make this a lot smoother than most projects. I also looked into procuring the ravenous smashers that you wanted, those that can build along with a handler. Like what was said, I am not sparing any expense to get this done. "

Lagi nodded his head with a smile, like the good news and the things that he was hearing. Pretty soon, he was going to get everything that he wanted, and not forget what heliohapt has put his former country Reim through. By having control over them in such a way, at least Reim would have no more problems with this country as long as Lagi was around. They thought he was dead and something like that saddened him, but he still had to carry on.

"Lord Jynx...I can see the end goal of this quite clearly, and you'll be able to rise up on top after bringing back our god. Doxrus will rise!!!"

1500/1500

Black Gospel: This perk has a direct interaction with the missionary social perk. With every believer of the master as a real god worth serving, it gives birth to a zealot that worships the same god as the Dark Hand does. They would do whatever they can in order to support the cult, either financially, spying, or through their lives physically. These powerful Zealots are treated as mob based npcs that are willing to do the bidding of the dark hand in the name of the same god that they worship. The rank of the Zealots are D rank. The size is considerably smaller than a military sized org, but can blend in the easiest and still versatile due to them coming from all walks of life. The current size of the mob is 20 members, which increases dark hand related mission or profession assignment, which will be another 20. Depending on the amount of missionaries placed in a region in regards to the dark hand religion, this becomes a modifier towards how many mob members are obtained per dark hand mission/assignment. This is calculated by the number of zealot mobs obtained times the missonary rank. The max amount of Zealots that can be obtained is 1000.

Country - # of Zealots
Heliohapt - 240/1000

Lagi's Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum