Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Asura of the Right!
Tier: A-Tier
Type: Supplementary
Range: Far
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must point his blade to his right when casting.
Scaling: Clone Quantity
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4 Posts
Cost: 20 Magoi
Description:

Upon feeding his blade magoi, a six armed being of heat and life will near instantly appear from the tip of the blade and stand at the right of the user. It will be capable of applying A-Tier heat to targets by touch. The being of heat can fly as fast as a horse runs but is not able to leave 20m from the user. It cannot be hurt with physical attacks. Only magical or ice (and water) attacks can defeat the Asura of the Right, and that requires A-Tier damage. It lasts for four posts before dispersing. When scaled, the number of Asura beings double.

Asura of the Left!
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must point his blade to his left when casting.
Scaling: Clone Quantity
Description:

Upon feeding his blade magoi, a six armed being of ice and life will near instantly appear from the tip of the blade and stand at the right of the user. It will be capable of applying A-Tier cold to targets by touch. The being of icy mist can fly as fast as a horse runs but is not able to leave 20m from the user. It cannot be hurt with physical attacks. Only magical or heat attacks can defeat the Asura of the Left, and that requires A-Tier damage. It lasts for four posts before dispersing. When scaled, the number of Asura beings double.

Vessel of the Asura!
Type: Attack
Requirements/Drawbacks: User must stab his blade into his body when casting.
Scaling:
Description:

Upon feeding his blade magoi, it will golden in color and emanate a white light. The magic circle inscribed on it will radiate colors of red and blue rapidly. If the blade is pierced into the heart of the user, it will alter their human form. The user will be invigorated with the spirit of the Asura and become a vessel for them. From his back, arms of ice and fire will form.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I couldnt tell if these were WIP or not, but in order to balance them I'd say their weakness to double damage to them, and I'd like more clarification on how the last ability works as it seems that its buff but you wanted an attack but that's why I thought it was wipe, just feel free to comment when you can.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum