You are not connected. Please login or register

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN]

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was nearing night time as the sun was in the middle of the setting. The sky had a punk streak racing across it as the rays of light bounced off the clouds and moisture in the air. The streets had been busy all day, but as the sun started to fade so did the crowds.   Knuckles place his hands in his pockets as he looked out to the water and the reflection of the sky in it.  For once the man would actually be enjoying things like the sights the world had to offer.  Perhaps it was something that came with age, or perhaps it can with a calmer mind. It had been Two years Since he and Ganbo had joined the Unity Corps back in Reim, in those two years his life had changed a good bit.  The man looked to his hands reflecting on his journey of power up to this point.  There were many reasons for him to come this way, looking for the King's Killer, tracking more info on the salve route leading to Reim, and just who from the council was in on the slave trade.  Tonight, however, it was to focus on the slave trade.

Later on tonight he had a deal worked out, getting some information from a guy to take care of someone that was breathing heat down the guy's neck, a favorable deal to Knuckles.  Little did he know at this point, that would never happen.  

Awaking from his drift into his dream world, Knuckles would close his eyes as he looked up to the sky. "I'll find them Ganbo, don't you worry brother." He heard rumors his friend Taavetti had come this way too, it would be nice to find him as well and get the gang back together.  Still, even if he didn't find him while here he'd have to move on.

Turning his body away from the view his red throw coat would float in the air for a moment before swaying back down to his body. Taking a step the male would walk down the roadway until he noticed it was dark. Lit Candle lamps would provide a sign of the places open, finding a small tavern Knuckles thought a drink would be nice about now.

Walking inside it was much like he was used to from Reim just in a different style,  a light wooden bar which was able to seat about ten people in a single line before turning and fitting another 3 seats.  Along the wall were tables for groups that followed till the end of the small building.  Scanning the room he noticed nothing crazy or out of the ordinary.   His body would make it's way to one of the few open seats at the bar, it would happen to be empty on the straight row with a single person sitting where the bar curved. The rest of the guest were at the tables with friends or discussing business.

Taking a seat at the bar he would slowly speak as his voice would emit a very low sound, not a whisper but closer to it. There wasn't much noise like in Reim where the crowd was always yelling and enjoying themselves to the fullest. This place seems to be lower on the tempo.  "A small bottom of Amazake please."  He found a taste for this sweet Sake, while in Reim he enjoyed a good whiskey type of drink their alcohol here was stronger naturally.  As the bartender reached for the bottle she handed it to the man, responses he gave her some of the Kou dollars he had in his pocket.  Bowing to her he'd turn around as would remove the top from the Sake. Pouring a bit in the plate/ bowl he'd take a sip.

His emerald green hues would scan the door watching it and all who would enter as to not let anything sneak up on him.   While he was in Kou's city he tried to walk around without drawing as much attention as he could without his Slave tattoos and scars scarring people from him, or the fact he was a fanalis keep others attention. Due to this, he didn't walk around with weapons at all. They stated in his hotel room.  The man was just dressed in jewelry and clothing.

OOC info:

Last edited by Knuckles Shi on 20/11/18, 06:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] YVYVcOy

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sylvia wasn't able to enjoy life in many ways other people do, finding her brother took top priority, it didn't mean enjoying other stuff was impossible, but it was truly rare if that thought ever left our young ladies mindset. He was a former slave, or still was to Sylvia's knowledge, that is why going into dark and shady areas was a must, even bars at times. Thinking about this didn't leave her sad anymore, life has turned this way and becoming soft-hearted, would only make her weak, things needed to change that is Sylvia's main thought most of the time. But for now, she was searching for him, picking up a lead about a slave trading organization. It wouldn't mean they are connected towards her brother, but it's a good guess she could pick up some useful information here, if not try and try again.

She would enter in a bar, which wasn't far from her hotel walking there right now, as the sunlight was fading away, becoming closer tonight. After entering inside, many eyes would focus upon our young lady, because well she looks like a noble, had the ideal of a princess, not fitting the image of someone who would enter a bar on her own, being truly beautiful. Many people sat together, some even asked for herself to sit with them, but without even gazing towards them, Sylvia walked past leaving more of that royal princess image.

She sat alone. "What can I get you miss?" She sat and asked him to get, something with alcohol in it which she drinks sometimes, but isn't that strong, being given a drinking cup and, something pink in a glass bottle. But it wouldn't take long for someone new to enter, a new man possessing red hair, looking like someone not to make your enemy unless you wish for trouble, and oddly enough sitting on the same row as Sylvia just on the opposite side, as she took a small sip of her wine.

The worst thing about someone like Sylvia sitting alone in a bar means weird and odd guys might get up and hit on her, which was a pain, but she had only come here for information. She did look at the red hair man for a brief moment Knuckles Shi, he was like her, what I mean by that is, he stands out in a crowd, sending out that different energy. "Miss is something wrong, you have been looking at that red hair gentlemen for a while." She would turn her head in a rush, having a slight blush because people might have the wrong idea. "No, I wasn't." He would be able to hear what the man asked Sylvia that was serving her drinks. She would leave this alone, for now, it was nothing, maybe she's over thinking this, it wasn't like he had any leads. Sylvia needed to be careful given her own weapon was back at her hotel, carrying a giant scythe wand with you all the time wasn't a good idea.

Many could say Sylvia's dress is far too much for your everyday wear, but not a princess, that likes looking respectable at all times being both cute and classy in appearances wearing it more than any other outfit. Right away it starts out with one single short pink dress, which doesn't cover much of Sylvia's body, but that is the main reason, she dawns a long extravagant white jacket, acting like Sylvia skirt, as her dresses frills are shown over. The jacket's design is uniquely tied using one single pink bow, and several gold buttons, not only showing Sylvia's cuteness but importance, possessing a similar style near her long sleeves. Now finishing this beautiful outfit design is white shoes, but has a unique style, being tied like ribbons, going upwards around both Sylvia's legs.

Clothes:

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] BZwfRMF

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

He could feel the eyes peering as he sat at the bar sipping his Sake. This wasn't Reim where he was well known yet still everyone would focus on him from time to time.  Hearing the conversation over to his side me looked over in that direction. A pretty young woman sat there with her wine, she had a finer taste according to her style of dress, either being of Noble blood or just being rich. It wasn't too flashy but it was obvious she wasn't from these parts either.  Though he wondered why she left the top part of her chest so open.  He decided to ask but would break the ice first. "I'm used to it." His voice had a tone of pride when he said that. "Being stared at, that is. Everyone is shocked to see a Fanalis with slave tattoos walking around amongst them open showing them off instead of hiding them. I ain't got nothing to hide."

He'd look back towards the door taking another sip of his sake.  It wasn't that he was trying to be rude or that it was his intent. He was being simple-minded and spoke bluntly. "Besides Miss, you don't fit in here either. This isn't a good part of town and your surely not someone trying to lure a man into a trap in an alley way right? I mean sure you got that revealing top part of your outfit, but it's not that I'll do whatever you want me to  kinda thing." His emerald green hues would look back over towards her, his eyes looking at her hair more than anything. It was so long but all he could think was the disadvantages of having that amount of hair during a fight. It reminded him that not everyone was a fighter the way he was. From this distance, all he could tell is she had the body of a woman who lived a decent enough life. Nothing pointing towards a struggle to live. Though he didn't assume she had an easy life, after all, everyone struggles.

If Ganbo was here he'd try to pressure Knuckles into talking to her sweet like, try to get her to fall for him, tell her the stories of how he defeated a list of warriors in Reim, and how he was one of the best of the Country's Unity Corps members at one time. Likely even the tails of all the beast he has slain helping merchants.  There were many stories he could use to brag and build himself up but he wasn't trying to let who he get out there.  It wasn't that he was hiding but rather didn't want the attention.

Still, he couldn't help wonder what a woman who dressed like that was doing in a place like this and alone nonetheless. So, being the nice guy he was he'd pick up his bottle and take a seat near her but not right next to her leaving a chair between them. He'd face the door again watching the sky to get an accurate timeline for his meeting in a few. He probably had twenty minutes or so to waste.

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] YVYVcOy

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

He was good looking and everything, but that enough wasn't the reason if she fell for someone so easily, then, well I wouldn't be a noble worthy of gaining power. A Fanalis it's not something Sylvia is used to seeing, but his slave tattoos, wasn't something he tried to hide, even bringing up what they were to Sylvia. "I see, wouldn't it be better for you, if you try to hide them in public places? You keep looking at the door a lot, I'm guessing your waiting for somebody?" She said not knowing why he was looking in that direction, well he did have slave tattoos, maybe waiting for his master? But one thing wasn't right about that he had confidence current slaves wouldn't possess.

She would take a sip from her drink as he started talking, then a blush hit Sylvia's face after he mentioned the top part of her outfit was showing. "You really are a brute and stop looking at my chest, it's just a style of clothes I like wearing when I travel." She said sounding annoyed at him. "And what about you. Gold jewelry, your chest is shown, and your drinking alone. If I didn't know better, you look like someone ready to pick up women, because you don't look like any slave I have met." She said, turning her back to him, so he couldn't keep looking.

But it wouldn't take long for him to stand up, and walk over near our young lady just one seat away, as she still had her back to him, keeping a slight blush still being a little embarrassed. "You're not going to try and pick me up now after that rude comment are you? Even without you saying something so mean, it wouldn't work anyway, I have a good feeling you couldn't charm any girl, even if your life was on the line." She said only thinking this because he was so open, and didn't think before responding, but he had the looks at least, a strong personality, but no Sylvia didn't feel that way about someone she just met.

But he was at least a former slave, maybe even still, as her eyes would look at him, wondering. "For someone so open about being a former slave, your confidence is more like a noble, unless this is all just an act you put on?" She said wondering what he would say. "Because you keep watching that door a lot. If I had to guess your date didn't show up?" She said now knowing he wasn't letting his focus leave it for even a moment. Sylvia was trying to find out some information.

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] BZwfRMF

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Laughter would come from his frame, his chest rasing as he did. "Hide them? I take pride in them. I gained my freedom by slaying my owners. The fools taught me how to use a sword and then I used it against them. I let these show so the next slaver who thinks he's big can come and try me."
She'd comment about him being a brute and wearing flashy jewelry and showing his chest. While she was right, he probably didn't have the room to talk about her outfit he guessed.

"I don't look like a slave you've seen because you've never seen a slave like me before. Once I became free I wanted to buy me nice things, so I gained money doing things until I could get what I wanted. " He'd shake his head to him trying to pick her up after making his comments. "I'm not that sort of guy. Picking up women is for men who have nothing better to do. Besides, a woman would have to prove herself capable of handling someone like me. " He was referring to his lifestyle though he was sure she wouldn't understand unless he told her.  

"Truth be told, I think you're right. I'm not a ladies man. To be truthful the last girl I thought I might get along with I ended up fighting her. " She would make comments about him looking at the door often as if he was waiting for someone. I" I'm not waiting for anyone, but I do have a plan to meet some guy later for business.  I'm keeping track of time by looking at the sky as it changes. As for my confidence well that comes from my accomplishments over the last two years." He'd take another sip of his Sake before refilling the cup.

His eyes would look back towards her, her back was to him, but her eyes would be looking at him. "I wouldn't take a girl to a bar on a date, not that I would know where to bring a woman here anyway or that I have ever been on a date. " She had some fire to her, he liked that. Though he doubted she was a fighter like him, he wasn't even sure women outside his race went for Fanails due to the reputation they had for being hot-headed.  

"And what of you? Waiting for some rich boy to come in and sweep you into the night? You probably like the delicate types you can boss around." As much as he wasn't one for idle chit-chat it would be lying if he said he wasn;t enjoy this company. It wasn't often he met someone who would speak back to him like this, especially a woman. While being a Famous warrior in the Reim Coliseum did bring a bandwagon of women he never partook. He wasn't really into that sort of thing, or even into dating. He had never found someone who would likely handle being with the monster he truly was. A man who made a living killing other warriors for riches and fame, or even a Unity Corps member who devoted more time to keep the peace than being at home. He would even go out training for weeks at a time.

He'd look back to the door one last time before turning around and setting his drink on the bar, his head facing forward. He needed to relax, no one was coming for him, not in Kou. "If I may be so forward, what bring you to Kou. You don't look like you're from this country."

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

She didn't dislike his type, after all, he had guts. Many people that came out free from slavery would hide, well she didn't know if he was or wasn't, but the fact he could speak about it so freely was admiring at the very least. "I see, it's not something I can blame you for, in the end, they took your life away, and where stupid enough to teach you things that can be used against them. In other words, they wish to make a lion into a sheep, but all that did was make the lion roar louder." She gives an answer he might not have guessed. "Any slaver wishing to collect people like their own personal items doesn't have room to complain about what happens next if that person fights back." His laughter did show signs of his confidence, as she would sit normally again, no longer shy about the earlier comment.

"I don't know much about the Fanalis race, but I do know they like to fight, mostly the males, didn't think they cared about jewelry, but I already have an idea of your character. So I'm guessing one of the many reasons you wear it, is because people might wish to rob you, giving you another reason to fight correct?" That was odd he wants to date someone like himself? "What you wish to be with a girl who can fight you? Wouldn't that only be another Fanalis?" She said, knowing about their strength, but wouldn't believe how strong one really was until seeing it for herself.

She took a sip from her drink as he would continue talking. "I see what kind of business?" She said, wishing to learn more, so far, nothing he said sounded like a lie being really honest for some reason, he could tell the time in an odd way from looking at the sky, showing signs of his lifestyle. "No your wrong again, I don't date giving it's hard traveling all the time. But I like a guy who is strong, has confidence, doesn't lie staying towards his sense of honor and pride never allowing himself to stop moving forward no mattering their past, who will also not bow down to anyone, who also has a taste in fashion and keeps a respectable appearance, someone that isn't going to just agree with everything I say." Sylvia would speak again. "But dating a noble, who might have to marry another noble one day is a daring move, I doubt anyone has that kind of guts to challenge a noble family, well, unless they are a higher rank noble because there is no risk in it. But I don't need someone to save me."

She would answer his last question honestly because he has been so far. "Because I am not, my home burned down long ago. Now, I search for my brother who was made into a slave. But unlike him, he got me away in time, where now I live with a noble family that only wishes for me to marry a higher ranking noble, which will give them more power."

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oddly enough she understood him? Was he misjudging her from the start? It seemed that way at least. She didn't even sound like she pitied him, but rather understood it. Her words were true, he was a lion a Red Lion of the Fanalis race.  She didn't even look slightly affected about him saying he killed the salvers, and then it became clear. How foolish, he hadn't noticed it before in her eyes. Perhaps she was just better at hiding it than he was, but she had the sorrow and pain within her eyes too.  She admitted that she didn't know much about his kind, besides their thrill for fighting.  "I don't think sex has anything to do with it. I met a female who hated her own race, and she drew a sword on me when I told her she was a Fanalis herself. I think women have the worst temper then men at times." Taking another drink he'd turn his head to face her. "But, we also have small tempers and incredible strength and speed making us the ideal weapon, or tool for anyone. Reim has an armory of us and dresses them with gold plates to try to make them feel special. The fools." He'd down the rest of his cup as his cheeks would start to get flushed with red from the drinking. "I
can promise you, usually, I don't wear anything but a single gold necklace I got when I became free.
He would pause for a moment. "And clothing too miss dirty mind." He'd tease at her."I don't care what the woman is really, I just don't want someone who I have to hide who I am from them like truly am. I would think a woman who could fight or is a fighter would understand that better than others." He'd look over to her and grin.

She'd ask about his business but he'd just play as if he forgot about it.  Not that he cared if she knew, but he didn't want anyone to be involved in any dirty work later down the line if something like that were to happen. Instead, he'd sit there and listen to her talk about how he was wrong about her and what he said about the guys she was into. "OR is that just what you tell yourself since you have a hard time to pick guys up in something like that? I'm joking" He'd mutter a laugh. "You are an attractive woman, but you really shouldn't close yourself off because you Travel often. Merchants make a living traveling. Some are even of Noble blood."

She'd then talk about her past a bit, if not for her brother this conversation would have never happened. How bad did he fell, all this talk like she was something that couldn't ever truly grasp who he was? She might not have been a salve be she knew the pain of a family being split apart from it. For her sake she was lucky she didn't get found, she'd would have been raped and killed long ago.  He was quiet for a moment. He didn't even move until he closed his eyes and lowered his head. "I can see I was a fool to think you of just a noblewoman, of course, that's where the spirit of your comes from." Leaning his head back he'd look up to the ceiling his face cleaned of emotions of expressions just a blank stare. "Would you happen to know what Slave Organization it would have been? Hm no they must have been freelancers at that time giving your age.  "

Standing from his seat he would finish off his bottle before turning to the woman and place a hand out to her. "My name is Knuckles Shi, know in Reim as the Savage of the Coliseum. I left Reim to find slave groups. If you know who took your brother I will make them pay." The thought of killing came to his mind, and with his expressions returned to his face, his head would tilt to the left and back a bit as his left hand pushed his hair back making it spike a bit.

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sylvia wasn't okay with killing people for no reason, or even if it was one. But at the same time, it was done and over with, she wasn't there for it, and had no idea what the people trying to own him were like. All she did know is that they tried to own someone like a common item, and he fought back. Sylvia did possess sorrow in her eye's but that was overshadowed by pride and honor. "You might be right." She felt like yelling at him and saying no, but that would just prove his point wouldn't it now about women being more easy to anger. "Well hating your own race is only normal at times, I dislike many humans, it's only natural some Fanalis
will hate there own kind sometimes."
Humans are full of greed, maybe reasons Fanalis hate each other is for violet actions which they do a lot of.

"I see, they can't be that bad, they must have ranks matching that of even nobles, to be given a whole division to themselves." She said thinking that would be one hard group to beat. She could see his face was starting to get flushed as he drank more and more, she better keep watch over him. She would have a slight blush, but only for a moment as he said that thing about not wearing clothes. "Well of course, if you didn't have clothes on I wouldn't be here sitting with you." She said as unlike him, she watched everything she was drinking. "I know how to fight, just not with my fist."

She would blush again, looking at him. "I told you I'm not here for that." She said, sitting back down being embarrassed, blushing drinking her drink. "You better be." She said about him saying he was joking.  Blushing again as he said she was attractive, even if many have said that before, it still made the young lady blush at times. "I told you, the other reason is that I myself don't pick who I marry, my adopted family does, so it's not something I get to pick." She said liking it at all which you could hear in her voice, but not something she had full control of right now.

"I don't know what group it was, all I knew is they were pirates and sold them off to nobles or something. But no I have no idea." She said as it was hard to find information when you have so little to go off from. She would see him stand being confused, but heard him speak, she would shake his hand, but let go right away, maybe this was the noble in her right now, but it was more to it. "I don't need anyone's help, thank you for offering, but it doesn't matter what it may be, I will do it on my own." When she was a child, her brother got Sylvia away in time, helping her, taking help only put others in danger, that is why she needed to do everything alone.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she replied he could better understand her character, she had something she needed to achieve as did her. Which reminded him it was near time for his meeting. After she would finish her response Knuckles would stand to his feet. "Well Miss, it was nice to talk to someone. That's rare for me. She hadn't given him her name yet so he didn't know how else to address her. "It's time I go meet with someone. If I see you again, let chat some more. And maybe you can show me just how well you fight." With that said he'd walk off placing his hands into his pockets. His face would shift back to his normal emotionless look. His eyes would start to become focused on things around him as he exited the bar.

The moon's glow was starting to cover this part of the city, this allowed him to know he had a few minutes to get to his meeting place. Bending at the knees he'd leap backward and up about 30 meters landing on the bar's roof. The movements were a blur as he had done so as A tier speeds, his body would now travel from roof top to roof top controlling his impact as to not damage the rooves of the buildings he'd land on. After a few moments of travel, he had reached 50 meters north of the bar. There was a park with only a few bodies walking within it. He'd sit here waiting for a minute to see if any of them looked like the person he was supposed to meet. Though now that he thought about it, he had no real description of the contact he was to meet.

"Guess I'll have to go by instinct. Detective skills come in handy after all. " He'd mutter as he jumped down to the ground and started to walk into the park grounds. He would have to scan the area near the pond, that was the meeting place's exact location. Though currently, no one was there. Sighing he'd walked up tot he water and look down at it, the moon's reflected image someone brought peace to his mind. And while it might look like his guard was down, his ears were listening closely and his nose would allow him to know if someone was approaching.

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

She would keep listening to him speak, in a sense she did have some respect for a man that could change his own fate, and still not allow it to hold him back....Wait didn't I just say that is what I'm looking for in a man? No, not ever, him......."It's rare for me as well, see you another time." She said waiting for him to leave, just now knowing that they haven't given their names out yet. "We may, but I don't think we will see each other again anytime soon." She said not knowing that was dead wrong after he exited the bar, Sylvia would do the same, but when back towards her hotel, taking a little longer to reach where she would meet that person. After leaving her room, she grabbed a giant wand that looked like a white scythe, but had no point to it, unable to cause damage unless casting a spell.

The moon's glow was a sight to see as it covers most of the city, after walking for a while Sylvia could see someone, but couldn't tell who it was, it being night time, she could see it was a man but that's about it, sitting down in place. Sylvia didn't wish to get near him, because magic is a long-range way of fighting, and this person, fake or real, could pull some dirty tricks, saying he will help, but just leading our young lady into a trap, unlike the Fanalis who could just beat anyone up, if it was one. She would follow him for some time, but there was a really good chance he could hear Sylvia each and every step, giving this wasn't something she had any type of skill set in, tracking and watching targets.

After a while he would be looking out towards the moon and image coming from the water, this is where she would step in, just far enough that someone of normal strength wouldn't be able to do anything. "Don't turn around, are you the person I am here to meet? Yes or no, if no I will leave, yes, then I hear you have information to give me?" She said being careful about what his actions could be, not losing sight of him for a single moment.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

He could hear the light steps behind him, and then a woman's voice. It was familiar and yet he knew it wasn't who he was intending to meet.  The man he was meeting or rather was suppose to have met was late. Tch, did he dodge the meeting because those people knew where he was going to be?  Did he get sold out? What to do? They were close to him, really close he could probably run to either side and circle behind them before they even saw him move. That would be boring though... He wasn't even sure if he was being threatened or not.  Still, he didn't like being told what to do, and so... H'ed takes a swift step to his right moving at A tier speeds, becoming a blur as he did so. His body would keep moving until he was 3 meters from his old position.   From this spot he'd look out to the woman, his eyes widening as he was shocked to see the woman he was in the bar with.  "Well now, this is either so twisted joke or one hell of a setup, so when did you kill him?" Knuckles expression was starting to change into one who was about to enjoy a thrilling fight, though he wouldn't act on his emotions right now. He had locked down his rage to be a tool, not a reason to fight.

He wondered just how long she was playing him along or was there something else?  She did ask if he was the one she was to meet and he didn't know she was looking for slave traders too.   Perhaps she was only coming to get info too but if she did why would she walk up altering herself to him, and even talking instead of just handling the trade. Something was off about this entire situation.

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Something was familiar about this man, but she couldn't guess what it was. She wasn't sure yet if this was the person said to meet, already being ready to leave at any moment because something didn't feel right. She then was in shock,...... where did he go..."What..... is this magic?" She said because a man of his size just disappearing like that had to be some kind of magic show. Then she could see it was the man from before in the bar. "Kill who? I was met to meet someone here tonight, and wished to be careful, unlike you I need to be a little safer when meeting Randoms in a place I don't go to." She said lowing her scythe wand down little by little. "This was nothing but a waste of my time. I was here to meet someone to gather information, but all I see is you." She said no longer wish to be here.

She would turn around ready to leave. "This was all a waste of time." She said walking away from him one step at a time, seeing no more reason to be here. "I apologize for raising my weapon I didn't know it was you." She said already moving away, another lead blown away, not having any clues to where her brother was, looking a little annoyed about today's events.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

So it was a mistake nothing planned, this made him worry more through the people he was gonna kill for this info must have already reached him. "DAMMIT!" he'd roar as he placed his hands into his pocket. "Wait, I'll walk you back I feel it's not safe, I was supposed to meet someone here as well, but just to exchange some papers. My guy never showed. he'd say as he would walk closer to the woman. He'd look more relaxed but still on guard. "If you were coming talk to the same guy I was, you must be looking into slave rings too."

Knuckles would stop to wonder just who this woman truly was, she didn't seem strong but she had this thing which he would only assume would be a type of wand as he had seen with Neph, and Magicians in the Coliseum and on jobs.  He was getting a better idea who she was as a fighter. "So what sorta magic where are you planning on using on me back there?" He would ask taking a stab in the dark.  Perhaps there was more to the woman that met the eye, if she could cast magic it would make sense why they would want to take her and her brother. They much like the fanails has skills that made them worth more.

From the couples right side, a spark would be seen before lightning magic would arc in front of them.  It was likely a warning shot or something to keep them pressed to where they were.  The park would light up as the normal folks would start screaming and runoff.    After the flash of lightning Knuckles would notice five people would be surrounding them.

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] Galactic-e1520339798563
"Hahahaha, looks like we got them, boss, can we kill them now? PLEASE!?" the shorter balding man with glasses asked. He didn't look like much but under that lab coat, he had a set of vials, each one able to change his body into something freak like. It was a combination of  Magic and science.

"Calm down, these two are worth some money, well the redhead one for sure didn't you see how fast he was? said the purple haired woman behind him. She held two fans one in each hand. She had the typical style of an assassin

The red-haired woman would look and smirk. Her red eyes would peer at him up and down "Oh yes, he is definitely a Fanalis. We should have brought our shackles for him, OH WELL. Just have to break his legs." Her eyes would squint a bit as she spoke.  This woman was clearly was like Knuckles, a Fanalis.

"Enough! We can chit chat later let's hurry and end them." The orders came from the eldest of them all, he was the one holding the wand that was arcing with lightning, he was clearly a magician.

The blue hair boy didn't speak but had a bird resting on his shoulder and a flute in his hand. He was a beast tamer though that might of been hard to tell for sure.  

The Mage, Fanalis, and old man with classes were all B tier while the beast tamer and assassin were C tier fighters.  Together they were a furry of power.

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Dammit? I'm the one who should be mad here, not you, but oddly enough, he calmed down like it was nothing. He started to walk Sylvia back home which she did find odd coming from him. She would look a little annoyed but would see him acting like a gentleman. "I'm fine, but I didn't know you had manners, I will be fine, it's not like anyone else is here." She said just wishing for tonight to be over and finish with. "I am, I look into all types of slaving events, you never know what type of leads you will find, but most end up like this, where nothing happens, causing me to go back home, at least this time I don't have to fight anyone or get away from anything this time." She said finding that to be the only good thing about this.

She would try and get around about him knowing she was about to use magic blushing a little. "I don't know what you're talking about, this is a...." She had no answer. "If I could use magic I wouldn't tell you." She said but stopped right in place as Lightning magic came out of nowhere, causing Sylvia to worry looking to see who could have done that. The parked lighted up, as she was surrounded. "This isn't good." She said seeing no way out. One spoke about killing, but because he didn't have a brain, there was no way that man could be the leader.

"I don't like people talking about me like I'm not here, most of all acting like I'm a common item ready to be sold off. It's even more insulting saying you're be needing shackles for him, do you think I would just stand by and let you take me? If so you're not that bright." She said talking to them in the same way as she does towards other people. She couldn't see a way out of this, and that man had magic even stronger than her own, she tried to think of a plan, but nothing would come to mind.

Sylvia would start to spin around like a typhoon in place much like a ballerina using one leg, wind blowing up around her, even Knux would fell it building up, "Dance Of The Wind." She fires two blades of wind right towards The Mage, and the assassin, stopping right there after firing, no longer spinning around.

20 Magi Used.

Magic:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Two figures floated on a magic carpet watching the scene unfold before them. One man, clad in a white kimono, wore glasses and sat in a position where his right leg was bent, allowing him to rest his right arm on the limb. His silver hair hung loose, draping over his body like the silk fabric of his kimono. Rings adorned his fingers, a black crown fitted to his head, and though unseen, his swords hung by his belt, hidden by the kimono like his own black garb. The other man wore all black, his attire more akin to that of a kou military uniform but more customized, and stood behind the man in white with his hands behind his back. He wore a white mask marked with a red scar-like stretching across the surface. His black hair was a mess, creating a stark contrast between his neatly pressed clothes and stiff posture. The man looked intensely as the scene below would unfold slowly. Someone would die, or so he felt within his gut. The temptation to intervene was massive, but he held back the urge.

The fanalis would no doubt find the enemies to be pushovers, but the girl didn’t look like she was that strong. His silver eyes narrowed slightly at the girl. She seemed familiar, but the sense of familiarity was distant at best, like a faded painting so far gone it was impossible to decipher. Still… that feeling wouldn’t leave. Perhaps he should keep an eye on her… Along with the fanalis. He seemed useful enough, but whether or not he could be used was another matter entirely. The men would keep their distance until necessary to intervene or until the man in white was bored of watching.

The masked man tapped the man’s shoulder. Looking back, the man in white waved him off. “Relax, we have time to spare,” he played with the strands of his hair. “You worry too much. Just enjoy the show like me for once.”

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] 3oCk1sb

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] 7kZv0Du
The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] AmCJaPN The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] Ltg0RVb The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Arc danced in front of them, the woman seemed to waste no time moving her wand and sending a spell out.  As soon as she'd start to gather wind Knuckles would flash step. Traveling 10 meters in an instant over to the other Fanalis, her eyes would widen shocked at his speeds. It appeared he was on a different level than her. With A tier force Knuckles would grab at the throat squeezing it until it would snap. The sound of her gasping for air made him smile, it was here he felt a blade slice his back for B tier damage. The beast tamer made his move, a foolish one. Knuckles let go of the Fanalis girl letting her suffer for the next few minutes of her life. His attention now to the tamer and the Tamer's bird.  

Meanwhile, the shorter old man would reach in his lab coat as he would drink a potion of A tier quality, his body would start to turn purple as his figure would roar into life growing in both size and mass.

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE-EPhRo7TU9fyKuW2PJUIPOsqhUt_NrZ6N6x-W0gFDIAbQfzG

He'd let out a very unnatural roar after transforming. If anything was clear to them at this point, it was this was a strange group of people. Thank you for saving me the trouble..." After saying those words Knuckles would flash step forward before moving into a blurring run. Once away from the group he could hear a swarm of flapping wings, must have been the beast tamer. He was going to make this a lot more fun for the Fanalis warrior, wasn't he?

OOC
Stamina 390/410
Magoi 170/170

Trait used:
Trait Name: Fanalis Physiology
Trait Tier: -
Trait Requirement: Fanalis Race
Trait Description: Members of this fearsome race possess strength and speed beyond compare.
Trait Effect:

Physical Strength is above the average human's and increases with each rank up.
D-tier: The character can now lift large boulders twice their size with ease and deal C-tier damage with their physical strength alone.

C-tier: The character can now perform feats just as breaking down walls and large stone structures with their bare hands and deal B-tier damage with their physical strength alone.

B-tier: The character can now bend steel and shatter iron with their bare hands and deal A-tier damage with their physical strength alone.

A-tier: The character can now fell a castle wall with a single punch. Lifting up giant creatures or structures is child's play. The still deal A-tier damage with their physical strength alone.

Movement speed is above the average human's and increases with each rank up.
D-tier: The character can now sprint as fast as a horse and can maintain these speeds for several minutes.

C-tier: The character can now outrun most mounts and maintain their speed for an hour.

B-tier: The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls.

A-tier: The character can now cover short gaps in an instant with a single step.(Costs 10 stamina)

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

The blue hair lightning mage was just standing in place not moving, showing that this level of magic wouldn't harm him, lightning gathered around like an electrical net, stopping the wind from even blowing his hair back, but the Assassin was more than shocked, not expecting for Sylvia to have any level of magical ability, being hit, blowing several feet away, hitting the floor hurt, but got up in moments, being mad, running at Sylvia holding two metal fans, as she was running around making it hard to keep up Sylvia would cast a new spell. "Taming Wind Dance." Wind gathering slowing down the target, but then the assassin had a grin, as the fan metal layers would come out, like blades cutting Sylvia's arm, one being inside kneeling down from the pain, taking it out.

"Raising Wind's." She would create another gust of wind, that would make the Assassin rise both hands up unable to see 100%. "Your stupid dance, isn't doing anything." As several spell rocks would hit her, leaving little marks, but no damage, as the wind stopped Sylvia would aim to run away, trying to get some distance. The man with lightning magic was just watching for now standing still just watching.

20 Magoi Used. 40 Altogether.

Magic:

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The dark king watched intently with his silver eyes. The group the duo was fighting was not natural by any means, leaving Adrastos to question who these people worked for. It was tempting to end this fight quickly, but the magician was still amused for the time being. Who would he attack anyway? None of them looked down for the count… Of course, the dark mage could kill them all, but why hadn’t the Fanalis ended them himself? He had the raw power.

“Wonder how long they’ll keep playing with them… There’s only so much entertainment this can provide,” he sighed to himself. “Their bones would make for some nice decorations, don’t you think?” Adrastos’ silent partner crossed his arms but otherwise gave no emotion away. “What? A man has to have some hobby. Besides… there’s a lot to be told about a person from their bones.” With no response, the dark king frowned, returning his attention to the fighting below.

Maybe he’d help just a little? No… If they needed his help, then they were weak and probably deserved death. “Yes… definitely deserves death…” The magician played with strands of his hair. The pink haired magician had become wounded in her own little skirmish, or so it seemed. Adrastos wondered if she’d live and then wondered where he’d put her bones once he collected them. “How long do you think she’ll last?” It was a rhetorical question, but the masked man shrugged in response. His attention was also held by the battle below. Did he also have a twitch in his hand? Adrastos smirked.

“Now, now… you can’t jump in there if I can’t.”

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] 3oCk1sb

The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] 7kZv0Du
The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] AmCJaPN The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] Ltg0RVb The Red lion Hunts,and The Redeeming  Light Leads The Way! A Shadow In the night[OPEN] VjD0Py3

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he ran from the group he'd turn around upon doing so he'd see the woman he was with bleeding as she knelt down. "Didn't she say she could fight, how pathetic... Tch" His blurring speeds would increase to 10 meter steps instantly, taking 3 he appeared behind the Leader of the group, their Mage thrusting his hand through the back of his skull and out of his face blood and brain matter dripped from his hand. Pulling his hand out he'd Quickly grab the woman known as Sylvia, throwing hr over his shoulder then leaped backwards as he took a deep breath.

A high pitched roar would escape his lips as it founds it's way in a cone his attempts were to hit the Assassin and the Beast Tamer if he could. He'd set the woman down, It's best if you stay put here. I'll finish them off." He said as his face held a smile and his emerald green hues seemed to scan the remaining three to see who was left and who he would kill next.

Here came the purple giant however, his roar had no effect on the man for some reason. It seemed whatever he drank gave him some sort of buff. It was enchaining the purple beast. No matter, it would be over soon any way. With a single step he'd cover 10 meters investing more stamina into his legs, his body would vanish from sight before he'd appear again placing a solid knee into the gut of the Purple giant, as he did the sound of birds flapping would be heard over him as the swarm swooped down on him clawing with their talons. Knuckles would take B tier damage in total from the attack, but it only seem to excite the man more. His blood lust would rise. With a bend to his knees and a jump straight up, Knux cocked his right fist down and back, while pulling his torso to the right before exploding his a quick action of jumping with A tier strength while performing a hay maker upper cut to the purple man

"Hey little Noble girl, hit the damn swarm with that wind will ya!" He yelled while 15 meters in the air. He was stuck here, he had no yo-yo on him to pull him to the ground. no dart gun to fire at the tamer, or shield and sword to cut through the bird swarm. He'd started to scan for something, a weapon to use, something he could possibly throw. While Scanning he saw only trees and a park bench near by. What was a Fanalis to do? He could use his Magoi but that wasn't needed. He should of stayed on the ground. At least if the woman would hit the birds he'd be able to kill the the other two swiftly.

Knuckles couldn't help but wonder how the woman would be mentally though after seeing him send his hand through a person's skull and having blood and brains dripping from it. She might not have been able to handle it. She was a noble woman after all, but she did have that slave experience.

Magoi 170/170
Stamina 340/410

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sylvia wasn't the strongest, giving she has been raised in a noble family all this time, fighting wasn't her main thing, Magic was a powerful force, something that outdid normal men, and women in combat, so by that stander, she was stronger, than maybe your normal guards from kingdoms, but no not if you put her up against this red-headed man. Just seeing him, told the young Sylvia on what needed improving maybe the magic was too simple and using it all the time made her easy to read. Maybe using a sword was better for this young magician, it would allow for close combat, and giving she has noble rights it wouldn't be hard to find another person willing to teach our young princess.

Hearing that jerk says she was pathetic was embarrassing, I wasn't born with godly strength. Seeing him kill someone like that was truly shocking, he truly was a monster in power, but truth be told a monster had nothing on him, as she was picked up over his back blushing. "Wait, what..." She said as he jumped backward, she was finally put down, blushing still on how embarrassing that was, treating her like nothing but a child. "Fine." She said watching him.

Seeing him kneeing the giant purple man in the stomach, what in the world, Sylvia just stayed there in shock this wasn't real was it, she's seen magic, power, but nothing that could match this display of ability. Sylvia was put off on how he killed that man, but more shocked at how her magic looked normal to his power, it was nothing more than a magic trick.

She was annoyed but had no other choice running up closer towards the birds getting ready like before. "Dance Of The Wind!" She said spinning around once again, aiming wind blast at the swarm.

Magic:

Magoi 90/150
Stamina 100/100

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

With an inaudible groan, the dark king sighed and got to his feet. The masked man shifted, but Adrastos held up his hand to stop him. “If I let this continue, I will die of boredom. I didn’t think they would take this long in defeating their foes…” Adrastos messed with one of the rings on his hand as he stared down at the battle thirty meters beneath them. “Even toying with them would be more preferable, but it doesn’t even look like they’re doing that.”

Adrastos unsheathed his Sword of Ascension and Malevolent Shadow. Simply stepping off the edge of the carpet, the man fell and poured his magoi into the weapon to slow his descent slightly. He’d land in the middle of the fighting and raised his wand in the air. He smirked. A dark shadow spewed from the wand after he poured some magoi into the device, creating a realm of darkness fifteen meters wide where only he could sense the location of objects and things that moved. Under the cover of shadow, the magician touched his crown.

“Obscure, Erebus.”

As his hand left the crown, its shaped changed and morphed until it took the form of a scythe. He could feel the location of the fanalis and the girl, but more importantly, he knew where the enemies were. Feeding magoi into the scythe, Adrastos created a shadow clone of himself to move and attack. He targeted the assassin first, circling him with his clone and trapping him between two scythes. The clone pierced the torso of the enemy while Adrastos sliced the man’s head clean off. Then, Adrastos spun and swung his scythe, producing a a black mass the size of a horse. His shadow clone moved as the mass traveled toward the remaining opponent. The mass hit the target and the clone swung the scythe into the Tamer’s flesh. Sadly, the dark king couldn’t relish the details of the men’s lives spewing from their bodies or the expressions of shock they probably had at the time of their death’s, but it was all for the sake of concealing his imperfect power. Well, he at least hoped they were dead at least. He either didn’t care or felt that if they were still alive, maybe he could play with them a bit. There wasn’t any real con.

Part of him wondered why he hid his power, but he just didn’t feel the time was right to expose the strength he possessed. Adrastos sighed, now once again bored. Should he leave or entertain their company for a bit? The woman was injured, but she didn’t seem in dire need of medical attention either. “Why did I have to get involved?” he muttered to himself, instantly regretting his decision and hating his indecision on what he wanted. “Better yet, why did you two not just kill them? I’d understand if you wanted to toy with them, but that’s not what I was seeing.”

STAMINA: 200/200
MAGOI: 410/480

COMBAT LOG

Flight of the Valkyrie is used to descend to the ground (10 Magoi). Shadow Realm is then cast to create a dome of darkness 15m in diameter and 10m tall (10 Magoi). Weapon Equip is activated followed by Eringo Umbra to create a shadow clone, (20+30=50 Magoi). Clone and Weapon Equip basic attacks are used to deal damage to Assassin. Clone and Weapon Equip Passive are used to deal damage to the Beast Tamer. Weapon Equip is still active at the end of post.

Abilities Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As his body would start to fall he watched the wind magic slam into the swarm of birds, it was a good clean hit. Though they were still alive. Before he would touch down a man would enter the fray casting a spell by the looks of it. A foe? Perhaps the true boss behind the attack and the man responsible for denying Knux his information.  He could have been someone lending a hand as well but that information was something Knuckles did not have. Was the woman he was with in some sort of danger? Without his weapons, he really had no choice but to pull this out. It was then a dome would rise up and everything within the dome was hidden to him. In his combat experience, a trap could be laid for him. "Just when it was starting to get fun...And that woman said she was a fighter she wouldn't last a half minute with me in a fight. DAMMIT!" HIs body lowered down to the dome and he knew of only one way to make it fall. His body would burst with magoi as he concentrated on his body and magoi. His hair would spike up, and his eyes would become black as his entire body would be roaring with a red tinted black aura that surged over his entire body as an aura would swallow his frame completely.  As his body was about to make contact with the dome he'd tuck his legs and he leaned forward using his perect balance to flip over before cocking his fist back and slamming it into the dome. The Magic and Magoi would clash directly and upon touching the dome would fade where he hit it. Allowing the Moon's light to peer through.

By this time Adrastos had already handled the remaining enemies before Knux even touched the ground. Once landing he looked around unable to see anywhere besides the parts the moon's light met. He did know the woman was about 10 meters from him currently and was unsure about the man within the shadows of the doom.  Hearing his words, however, gave Knuckles keen hearing a general sense of direction.  His noise could lead the way if he truly tried, not due to the man's scent but the scent of fresh blood which dropped from his weapon.  Being the cocky fighter he was Knuckles entered a stance that would benefit his speed leaning forward and raising his hands in front of his face.  Cracks would start to form across the dome before snapping from the damage inflicted unto it from Knuckle's punch.

"Oh so you were watching huh? Well sorry, but I didn't bring any of my toys with me so I was just having a bit of fun playing with them until I noticed the woman here was outmatched.  By now the doom would have fully broken allowing Knux to see where the man stood as well as the woman he was walking home. "But if you still wanting a show you have piqued my interest so perhaps I could help you out. Knux did notice the woman was still alive and well which was good.  He could see the man's weapon now something he had never seen really. A woman has something similar in the Colosseum but nothing just like it.

The magoi around his body was still burning around him like a flame that consumed all it touched. He hadn't attack Silyvia so perhaps he wasn't a threat to them at all, but it was odd. Why come now and not at the start of the battle. This is what made Knux curious about his intentions.  The Name is Knuckles Shi, the Savage of Reim's Colosseum!" he said boasting his name out there for no reason other than to show the man he had a title gifted from warriors of Reim.  

OOC Info:
Magoi: 130/170
Stamina:340/410

Trait used:Trait Name: Perfect Balance
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have a Physical Combat Class
Trait Description: Being nimble and flexible are valuable traits, but they aren't very useful without the balance to use them properly. The character with this trait is very in tune with their sense of balance allowing them to almost always land on their feet, perform advanced acrobatics, and balance on even the smallest of footholds.
Trait Effect: Can perform advanced flips and other acrobatics without the use of abilities. Can balance on almost any footing/surface.

Ability used: Last Resort
Tier: A
Class:Warrior
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Close [Self]
Requirements/Drawbacks:The user must have taken at least C tier damage or used up at least 100 stamina before using this ability. While using this ability the user takes 1 D tier of Damage per post while active.
Scaling:Hits: Per 10 magoi the hits/instances of Magoi doubles.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 4
Cost:40Magoi
Description:
While the ability is active the user's body is consumed by the red tinted black energy normal seen on his weapon. The Magoi surging around his body forces is hair to wave about as if the wind was blowing through it. His eyes seemed to become solid black due to the magoi. The Magoi around the user is weaponized able to be used in combat as a weapon able to inflict B Tier Magoi damage internally while infusing a person touched with his own magoi preventing them from using magoi or magic abilities as long as they are touched. Both effects last 3 posts before needing to be sustained or the ability ends.

Sylvia Thanatos

Sylvia Thanatos
D-Tier
D-Tier

Sylvia was shocked when this new man falls down, but didn't have any idea who he could be, killing all his enemies in seconds, unknowing how he did so cover in the darkness of night. She didn't know that the man in front of them was her brother but giving it's been years, and he's gone all evil and dark Sylvia couldn't recognize him. She couldn't see a thing from the dome, but then some moonlight would peer through from above, how did I get into this mess, the two people here had god-like strength, something Sylvia hasn't seen once in her young life yet.

She would blush. "Just because I am not someone that puts my full time into power, and strength doesn't mean I'm weak, maybe you're just too strong, but don't know how to make any plans for battle." She said sounding annoyed inside this darkness. She would stand in place as they were both going to fight? "Do you really have to fight, he did just kill them, meaning he helped you, or it was for his own fun, anyway, it shows he's not your enemy, I wouldn't call him your ally, but still there is zero reason to fight." She said thinking now this was the fanalis true nature.

Sylvia would blink, being on her guard, but. "Does he have to say that every time? My name is Sylvia Ravid." She said waiting to hear this man out, who just came out of the sky, killing everyone in moments, the thing was Sylvia wouldn't be able to stop him if he tried killing us, and she knew that this being mainly why she was so relaxed, trying to be careful right now. "And I couldn't kill them....not all people have power like you, while not yet." She said blushing from this truthful tale.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos looked up at the dome as the Fanalis punched through with a loud sound similar to thunder. It wasn’t long before the dome cracked and fell apart like a fragile eggshell, leaving him exposed with his weapon equip under the moonlight. His silver eyes stared intently at the Fanalis. The aura around him was most certainly magoi, and he looked ready to fight. The magician was tempted to engage in combat with the man called Knuckles, the Savage of Reim’s Colosseum. He smirked. He’d never actually really fought someone else of his strength, or if he had it had been too long. His opponent being a fanalis meant he had to try and stay out of range from his fists. His speed, however, would make such solution difficult to achieve. His small smirk fell along with his interest when the woman approached and Nox floated down to his side on the carpet.

“Maybe another time…” he muttered. The dark king released the weapon equip form. The scythe transformed into a black crown covered in blood which was placed on his head. “The colosseum? I spent some time there. It was fun while it lasted, but I had better things to do.” Adrastos sat down on the carpet. “I suppose I should commend you for staying and making that title for yourself. How’d you earn it? Rip your enemies hearts out? Perhaps tearing their head off? Their limbs? Beating them till they no longer looked human?” The dark king messed with his long silver hair; the blood on his hands sent streaks of crimson in his moonlit locks, but the magician didn't seem to mind.

Otherwise distracted by waiting for the Fanalis’ answer, the woman spoke. He was a bit annoyed at her claim that she wasn’t weak, that perhaps he or Knuckles were too strong. “Girl,” he said, “There is no such thing as too strong, not in this twisted world. For all the strength you acquire, there will always be someone stronger waiting to strip you of your power and make you weak.” Looking up, his silver eyes scrutinized the woman. She looked familiar, like a ghost from a distant past. “Fighting would just be fun to do. I don’t see why there needs to be a reason to fight other than that. Of course,” he said glancing at Knuckles, “I’m not a complete fool to fight without gauging the full extent of my enemies capabilities.” Adrastos tilted his head. A fanalis and a magician… why were they together? Why was someone of his race and power with someone that had little to offer?

He was so preoccupied with his thoughts that he almost missed the woman introducing herself. Adrastos stared at her. Hard. Sylvia Ravid? There was no way… The name Ravid was a name lost in his memories, buried along with the past he had long since forsaken. And yet… And yet here she was, this girl with pink hair, dredging up the past of that night.

-----

The flames rose high in the night sky and the air was filled with the stench of blood, burning corpses, and burning houses. Adrastos ran from room to room in the house, coughing from the building smoke. A little girl with pink hair was cowering in the corner of her room, crying out for her mother, father, and brother, anyone that could save her. He scooped the girl up in his arms and ran, passing the corpses of their parents and one man in the main room. He kept running until he was a good distance away, at their tree where they played. Adrastos placed the girl in a little spot beneath the tree, a hole in the ground, and told her everything would be all right before placing a branch in front of the entrance and running away himself.

-----

Blinking, the magician brought himself back to reality. Bits and pieces of what happened that night were still foggy, but now they were slowly trying to clear. Just when he was close to erasing that past… It came back in an unexpected way. He cleared his throat, “That’s not a Kou name,” he ultimately said. Not wanting to introduce himself quite yet, Adrastos changed the subject. “What were you two doing that you got ambushed?”

STAMINA: 200/200
MAGOI: 400/480

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

What a boring outcome, he thought he was going to have a fun little match on his hands but the man seemed to not want to fight, at least not currently. He watched carefully as the weapon changed into a crown yet still wore the blood of it's victims on it. What was it? He had never seen a weapon like it before. It had to be magic of some sorts, at least that's what he thought. The words of the woman about their strength struck him as odd, even the guy who just showed up seemed to share his view on strength. "I agree, there is a large enough gap between me and just the champion of the Colosseum. There is no such thing as too much power as there is no limits to strength. The only limits is the one currently in front of you."

The man asked about his battles and how he got the name. "Well, I killed almost every person I faced. Many lost their limbs before the fight ended but all were barely recognizable." The aura around his figure would fade showing a light bruise on his right fist from where he struck the dome. An effect of his magoi manipulation, one of the draw backs he had to deal with. "It was a fun time over all, being drenched in blood is rather fun. "
His back was still bleeding from the swarm of birds talons earlier, though he was used to coming into danger and being wounded he paid no real mind to it.

Knuckles took notice how the man failed to mention his own name, no matter Knux could find it out on his own. The silver haired male had many questions while leaving really nothing for them to really go off of for himself. Knuckles also took note of how the male went absent minded for a moment after noting the woman's name. "Well..." Knuckles looked back at the woman walking over to her and grabbing her hand or at least attempted to inter locking his finger with hers. "Probably just some people who noticed how well she dressed while we were on a date, isn't that right Sylvia?" He looked over to her wearing a smile. "Are you with one of the two armies out on patrol?" Knuckles would ask the silver locks man. He needed some more information about who exactly he was and what made him jump in. More so, he could already tell much like himself the man enjoyed a fight, he probably craved them like Knuckles did. From what he could tell he was a Magician, one blessed by the ruhk which meant he probably noticed something Knuckles didn't even know when he used his magoi, that the black ruhk swarmed around him while it was active, it was what gave the magoi it's odd color.

Stamina: 340/410
Magoi:130/170

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum