You are not connected. Please login or register

Art of Theft.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Art of Theft. Empty Art of Theft. on 10/10/18, 12:37 am

Midas

Midas
D-Tier
D-Tier
I would like to make this a combination of my two profession slots, for 5 profession perks.

Solo Profession
Related Class: Assassin
Profession Title: Kleptomaniac
Description: One who is unable to refrain from the impulse of stealing.

Midas had an issue as a boy to steal, but through his father's background of writing, he eventually believed his compulsion to be something that would lead him to greatness. Midas began to think of his illness as a new medium of performance art. Every heist, regardless of manner was a a microcosm of artistic splendor.

Profession Perks:

• [Healing]
    Midas has a working knowledge of all sorts of all healing professions, from faith healing, herbalist, surgeon, nursing and doctors. Can take healer-related profession assignments 1 tier lower than class rank.

• [Crafting]
    Midas has a working knowledge of all sorts of crafting professions, from smithing, carpentry, tailoring, engineering, and cooking.
    Can take crafting-related profession assignments 1-tier lower than class rank.

• [Law]
    Midas has a working knowledge of all sorts of legal professions, from law enforcement, lawyers, politicians and royalty.
    Can take law-related profession assignments 1-tier lower than class rank.

• [Crime]
    Midas has a working knowledge of all sorts of criminal professions, from thieves, arson, blackmail, forget and more.
    Can take crime-related profession assignments 1-tier lower than class rank.

• [Money]
    Midas always manages to scrounge up a bit of extra money after working, either by stealing a little extra, or convincing other to give him a bit extra for his work.
    At D-rank, for a D-rank missions, an extra 3000 Huang per mission.

2Art of Theft. Empty Re: Art of Theft. on 31/10/18, 11:45 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Hi, so, i would like to ask...
How to make those 5 perks related to the Kleptomaniac profession?
What is your reason to choose those 5 perks
Because I think only Crime perk fits your profession

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Art of Theft. GONhvwv

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum