You are not connected. Please login or register

Nobody Can Escape There Fate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nobody Can Escape There Fate Empty Nobody Can Escape There Fate 27/09/18, 03:03 pm

Rosaria Alanis

Rosaria Alanis
D-Tier
D-Tier

A long away from home, traveling for days surviving on what was around at the time, Rosalia made it a simple duty doing things by herself. Nearby a well, Rosalia would be getting water out lifting the bucket up high, but the moment her lips touched the water a few men came out from the trees, blocking all exist paths for her to get away. "Stay where you are, we wouldn't wish for a cutie like you to get hurt." She would keep drinking until now, sighing after finishing. "Really? I knew he would send someone after me, but I would have thought a goddess like myself would be worth better and this gang of clowns." Rosalia didn't think she was a goddess, it was something her father thought. "What did you say about us you little bitch!" One of the men ran holding his sword in hand slashing down towards Rosalia, but using the back of the blade still keeping his job in mind.

But Rosalia would pull out her own sword ready to slash with full might, but he paused in place because her sword had an edge causing him to feel fear, as she stopped Rosalia kicked his legs so he was off balance nearly falling over, but as he was, she turned around to kick him in the back causing him to fall.....right down the well. "Really, this is stupid. First I'm guessing you can't harm me or you don't get paid? Second, using the back of the blade proves I'm right, and lastly but still important, even if he was serious just now, the same thing would happen. I'm taking my leave as you help your friend."  As she when away one single man stopped her path bigger and the other men, maybe he had more skill? "Someone help me out of here!" He shouted.

"Your father was right, that you know how to handle yourself pretty well." She would go for the first attack as he was talking aiming to cut his torso, but she wasn't fast enough as the man grabbed Rosalia's other hand, which wasn't holding the sword throwing her against a wall, as she would yell in pain, dropping her weapon. "You might be skilled when fighting your father, but he has never tried to hurt you, now if you do as I say I will not have to restrain you, what do you say?" She was about to say no to him, but before she could he would punch Rosalia in the stomach causing her to blackout. "Yeah, I didn't think you were the type to agree, restraining it is." Throwing the unconscious girl over his shoulder heading out. "We're leaving, someone pick up that fool who fell down the well ."

A few hours would pass as Rosalia would find herself tied up, hands behind her back, feet together, and a single piece of rope around her waist which connects towards her hands. Both eyes open slowly seeing she was moving inside a carriage. "Good your awake drink this." She would drink it but spit it out right away. Being fully awake now. "What... wait alcohol why would you give me that to drink?" She would say looking right at him annoyed. "You need to smell drunk for me to get you inside that hotel, it's a pain, if it was me we would just camp out, your father is paying us a lot of money to get you home. He told me the story, maybe I should ask to marry you and not take the money?" She would turn her head then a sharp gaze set upon him laughing a little. "You're a funny one, a clown marrying me, my father wouldn't send me into a mud puddle's arms. His words and my own, one of the very few things we will agree upon. Also your not my type." She would say as he would grab Rosalia by her face. "You really should watch what you say to me darling, you're a hostage right now." He would make more alcohol down Rosalia's mouth but wouldn't drink it again. "Now time to sleep." He would raise his hand once more covering Rosalia's mouth using chloroform this time blacking out again right away.

More time would pass as she was on his back, no longer tied up, but wasn't awake, they enter the doors of an expensive looking hotel, as they got near the desk the man would speak. "Sorry to be a bother miss, but the girl I have been guarding all night had little too much of a good time drinking the night away. We have a room booked under Kranjčar this girl's father." She would look and see it. "Oh, here it is, I hope you enjoy your stay here and she wakes up feeling better without having a hangover." He would smile as well walking away towards the room. "I'm sure she will, soon our young lady will be safely back home." As they entered they sat Rosalia on a chair, tiding her up in the same way, but this time one more rope connecting towards the chair, her eyes opening again slowly. "W.. Mmmm." They gagged her putting something in her mouth and a cloth so it couldn't be removed. "Don't look sad, most people I kidnap don't have a father who can put up rooms like this for their princess when they are being forcibly taken home." He left for a while closing the door behind. "I will be back in a few hours to check on you, don't try anything two guards are staying just outside if they hear anything it will be worse for you." They stood there holding two swords, guarding the room as he said.

Outside he would be speaking to many of his men. "Don't allow anyone to enter her room, nobody should, giving she hasn't been here before and knows no one, but we don't know that for sure." They were talking about this inside the carriage, so nobody could hear unless they happen to walk right pass.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Rosaria Alanis

Rosaria Alanis
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rosalia looked at the door than towards the window, seeing if she could see anything out of it, but there was zero chance giving they didn't place her near it. They were careful, as she just tries to struggle with her hands, seeing if it was any weak points towards the ropes tying her hands together, but there wasn't, but Rosalia didn't try for long giving seconds after doing so, a noise could be heard outside. Was it a fight? Or were they coming inside, able to hear Rosalia trying to get free, there was no chance giving she wasn't that loud about it? She would stay strong, just looking at the door ready for everything, even if she couldn't do much right now in her situation.

She would see it open and try to see if anyone was out there, but before she could notice the two guys on the floor it closed to her shock. Did they just check on me? It was the only thing Rosalia was able to think up, giving it closed without anyone entering inside to her knowledge. She didn't know how to react just sitting down knowing there wasn't a chance of getting free now, she would have to wait for something that could cut her ropes or wait for another chance somewhere down the line, sitting there quietly, but you could see she hasn't given up, this was all while Rosalia didn't know someone was still watching.

But there a man came out of the blue inches away from her own face, making our young lady start blushing yet very much in shock. Where, how, when, did he get here, she would have jumped back, but giving she was tied to a chair she didn't. "Mmm!" She said still gagged, after hearing his question and time to calm down, as she was just looking into his eye's causing her to blush slightly, giving she couldn't move away from him. Many thoughts crossed the young Rosalia's mind, was he with them? Was he someone else ready to kidnap her? He wasn't just a kind person giving he hasn't untied me yet.

From looking at him, he was noble or rich, and very good looking, as she finally got an answer. "Mmm." She said, nodding her head towards him about freedom meaning yes, which she thought he would just free her here but knew better or it would have been done already. The two he beat up would just be knocked out, lying down on the floor, but she didn't know that. This man was hard to explain, as he did just come out of fin air.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Nobody Can Escape There Fate Akiza_izayoi_by_littlemiika-dchn24q

Rosaria Alanis

Rosaria Alanis
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rosalia couldn't tell who this man was, bound and tied up unable to say or do anything. "Mmm." He sure took his time in untieing her, that is how she knew this man had ideas because he hasn't done so yet. She didn't like how he examined her again, being like this left a lot of options open towards people who would do wrong. Where was he going with this? He didn't save my life, while in a sense he did, if Rosalia when back home her father would take away all rights, and even her sword, keeping our young lady inside at all times, only allowing Rosalia out with the guards, so in a sense it wasn't prison, but she would be unable to do anything by herself again.

She would blush as he touches her head, wondering what he was going to do. You could see the shock in her eye's from that bargain as he called it, meaning Rosalia had two choices, one where she goes back home and stays under her father making Rosalia unable to do anything again on her own. Or go with this man for the next seven years, seeing the world with him, she didn't like both ideas, but one had to be picked.

She would see if it was any weak points in the ropes, but nope still tight as ever. She would finally have that gag removed able to speak once again, looking right at him, Rosalia would talk to him for the first time with a soft, yet not weak type tone. "So it's with you or stay like this? Fine but I will not do anything that is indecent if you can agree to that I will go with you." She said looking right at him, knowing it's not something she's willing to back down on.

Rosaria Alanis

Rosaria Alanis
D-Tier
D-Tier

Rosalia would be free, but just got caught up into something she had no idea about, but given he already shown not to be normal with disappearing from plain sight, she already had that idea in mind. After hearing him speak, she would walk over towards the wall, grabbing one item, her rose sword. "Funny." She said, grabbing it placing it inside the sheath after he gripped Rosalia, she would blink, wondering what he was doing, she didn't try pushing away giving it was easy to see their difference in strength. "What is?" She said wondering what was too powerful, still standing by his side, but more confused than ever.

She would blush as his grip firmed, wondering why he was getting so close, but then seen several thugs enter the room. "What are you doing." She said her face/eye's being cover unable to see, the light he gave off, as he jumped holding her in arms, this was a little embarrassing for Rosalia as you could tell.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum