3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2ZULFIQAR! Empty Re: ZULFIQAR! 11/10/18, 10:02 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hello Jaja, I'll be grading your ability!

• 1. 15m is long range, not medium.
  • 2. Anyone inside the 7m sphere won't be able to see. That light is being absorbed, so you're essentially blind for a post. On the upside, no one will know your precise location inside the sphere.
  • 3. Either the B-tier damage dealt is split across several posts or the B tier damage is instantaneous. You can't deal 3 instances of B tier damage over 3 posts.
  • 4. For staff reference, please put in Damokles' information above the ability!

When you edit the ability, please bump! If you have any questions, feel free to refer to ththe Questions and Suggestions!

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

3ZULFIQAR! Empty Re: ZULFIQAR! 20/09/19, 09:28 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

After long discussion on this ability, me and staff have come the conclusion what we would ask you to edit would dissatisfy you, so we recommend splitting this ability into two other abilities that can play off each other for a good combo. If you would like to continue with this single ability's grading, we may but it likely won't get what you are trying to achieve with this ability.

I recommend having an ability where you drain the light from an area and are able to blind people within a certain area, and follow up with ability where your blade begins to shimmer white and then unleashes an AoE light that goes out burns, which its scaling would be hits instead of instances as it does not make much sense for a flash type ability. Careful though, you do not want it to hit you. You will need to come up with another idea to not be affected by the burning light cause it cannot just seamlessly pass through you and allies. Light bending around you may be possible but I must talk to staff about it.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

ZULFIQAR! 35360610

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum