You are not connected. Please login or register

Awakening [Specialization Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Week 1: After The Cocoon. . .

As their two bodies had fallen into each other the shard had shattered around them, bursting in light as both had a burning desire to stay alive. Their identities, their Rukh bonded together as the shard worked with and shaped forth a new body. Rukh fluttered around, gathering like a pool. Tendrils of the white energy wrapped around forming something similar to a cocoon around the body. As the shell of light started to focus and bloom outward it burst out like a shining sunflower that shined brighter than the actual sun. The shard gone, these two identities now bonded into one new form, ready to move forward with a new identity.

Covered in white energy slight bend of their knee, rising to a stand. Glittering off the energy like leaving a trail of wind they walked forward breaking the cocoon off them. The tendrils coursing through their body spourting once more from his back as six large wings flung. Strenchthing the wings back giving them extra length before relining them with his body compressing for a smaller size. What had bloomed? A angelic creature with no prior knowledge, he would press forward to a clear open in a patch of grass.

G… G- ..Gah!... A-.. Agh!! UGH….. asnknjjfnsksjknn?!

Distorted tones came out the boys. Not focused, blossomed, or brilliant. A rough emerald, with no one to polish it up.  As he spoke in tongues wild and bothered there came a point black rukh swarmed, and fluttered. One half of his mind had awoken. Releasing all it held pit inside, sweat dripped, mugus ran, arms dislocated and legs buckled. Folding unto the ground, the little voice squeaked. It was trying to reteach itself what it meant to control it’s bodily functions.

I was dead. I was returning back to… wh..-

It was the entity of a white hue, blue in trim. No defined shape, no mouths, no arms, nothing to touch. Only thought, it could see another but he couldn’t tell as it was sleep and dormant. Was he the first to awake he may be, as for now it thought more, tried more. It was confused, but it grabbed for the controls. Wanting to reteach itself control. Not just standard control, his control, his ability, his nasty nature, it felt his life merging into the new being.

I am Taavetti. Prince from Heliohapt central temple of Ra, under his mother. Cleopatra, high priestess. I am a body manipulator, but this body is not mine yet. I will mold it into a superb manipulator, now move at my command!

What seemed to be hours in the mind, would equivalent days. Just trying to move the new body limbs were difficult as it felt he only had fifty percent of the body’s will, spirit, and control. Taavetti, would use the basis of body manipulator to engage each limb.

Word Count: 507/1,000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Awakening [Specialization Training]  423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Awakening [Specialization Training]  52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Awakening [Specialization Training]  5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Week 2: Starting All Over. . .

Taavetti, get it together. You need to get to moving, it’s been a week, and you’ve fumbled around with one foot. One Foot! You were better than this, and you can barely open your left eye.

Inside the mindscape, the white entity had showed progress in moving the foot. It had actually create its own form resembling that of the body on the outside. It was Taavetti, and he knew how to further his control over himself. Manipulating the right leg now he would extend, and bend. Kick, and flail around the leg inching him across the dirt, he was like a newborn baby trying to gain control over his body again. Taavetti, started to connect the nerves together in the left leg, just reincorporating the same aggressive take over he used for the right leg.

It was slow at first as the bodily functions started to work with brains command to move, but shortly, Taavetti had him up moving. Still unable to speak, and touch. Next was getting his touch back, just having the sensation back would be enough to excite him. All he could muster was a shimmy, or wiggle. Taavetti thought to himself.

If I can’t move my arms, why don’t I don’t drip my mucus down my arms, and try to force the nerves to move like my leg. It could work, I mean when I forced my leg to move I had already had one functioning. If I get one, I can get the other!

Taavetti smacked his whited energied hands together. Sending a signal from his brain, releasing a rush of mucus down passed his mouth, sliding down his neck going from his collar bone. It would be gross, even disgusting if someone saw it, but it would form and harden into a dried substances along his arms. Manipulating the mucus from his nostrils would begin to let him move, swing, rotate, and punch jump starting the functions that would essentially allow him to actually manipulation his body. Given the mucus was dried, it would crack with repetition of the actions. Doing so fifty to sixty times with his right arm, getting it well adjusted, and some what functional, Taavetti in command of the body would dislocate the shoulder allowing it to extend. It would be seen as a arm covered in a ridiculous amount of snot go about 3 meters forward with it flexing its muscle.

Yes. Yes. This is what I’ve been trying to get all of long! I’m close, no almost fully back… I need to get my left arm back! Let’s try the override.

Given how it was slow for him to get his leg work, he would have done it before. Pushing the body’s left arm to its limit. Steam emitting from the shoulder joint, and elbow just like when he performed his old abilities. Taavetti’s would have memories of the ability, but dumbfounded as it was the body gasped and squatted at his arm as the steam slowly entered his body, or drifted off into the wind. Returning back as a manipulator, he had many things for the body as something slowly emerged inside the mindscape.

Who are you? What is that dark energy emitting  swirling inside this place… Just what is that black and gold tirm!

Who, what, when and why? Hahahah I’m alive, it took one to revive. Now experience my darkest light, chaotic storm, relentless force, and fury like a hurricane!

Taavetti couldn’t make out the voice, but it had a better control on it’s form. It seemed to know what it wanted. Knew how to take it, and that exactly what it did. As his mind had begin taken over by the new entity awakening, the rukh danced around the boys body.

Word Count: --/1,000
Magician Word Count: --/1,000

Last edited by Neph Acxa on 15/08/18, 06:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

~[^vault^]~
Awakening [Specialization Training]  52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Week 3: The Might Of Dark Lightning. . .

Sit there, and watch me tap into the unlimited power held within this body. Your feeble mind doesn’t hold the power in which this vessel can release.

The boy that had two minds inside him were colliding now since both have woken up. One had full control of the functional body, and he was eager. The hungry in wanting to tap into the essence in which he wanted to shape new limitless abilities. It had what was needed, and the black entity could make out its nasty and wicked reality.

I have no wand, I must rely on pure force as my first affinity in continuing to keep the magic strong in this vessel. You been awake longer then me, and you’ve only been twisting this body, instead of tapping into the resource it holds. Foolish, I say! Watch as I show you what, strength magic is. Pure Force shaped from these birds called Rukh.

Aseo would reach towards the ground, he would hold dirt in his hand. Feeling it at first, and then just letting it swirl out his palm next. It wasn’t going to start his basis for acquiring the magic affinity.  Smirking, as the rukh danced around him triumphantly, as the boy gently, and elegantly touched them. For each one he touched, he would either twist, or morph them into hands, invisible they were, but not to him. Any who did not have a trained eye for seeing rukh in its purest form, who see a man just touching the air, but to him he would be picking up the earth around, shifting dirt, and moving space just the basic aspect of strength magic.

Trivial matters. I need to grasp this concept, not just perform childs play. I need to enact the force quality. I shall, and you shall see.

He would be able to command the rukh, but his control over it would be at a low. The bare minimum, as he couldn’t exert the full power without a median, and there were pieces of twigs around.  Picking a sturdy and strong one from the earth, he would begin to channel the rukh at the tip of the twig, aiming at the stomp of a tree. It was a tall looking oak tree from what, Aseo could see through the boys eye. Shooting the pure force from the twig, he would focus to keep the strength behind the rukh. Hitting the stomp, a small clicking noise would be heard as it only make a small slash.

You see, this is how I continue greatness even with a second life. Now witness me build upon the ability.

Aseo thought, as he commanded the boys body to repeat the action another forty to seventy times. Each time he neared his set of forty the twig broke meaning he would need to find something stable to contain the increasing power. For now, Aseo was going to focus on learning, and mastering the strength magic type for the week.

Word Count: 506/500
Magician B-tier Word Count: 506/1000

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Awakening [Specialization Training]  2i03gxl

Week 4: Imagine The Death Of A Angel. . .

Aseo was in control. Exploding every twig, and stray piece of wood he could touch with his hands. Bottling the rukh along the tip of the twig, and sticks caused them to imploded as they weren’t proper vessels to hold his power. How could they hold his power when it is not a true conduct. Aseo, thought to himself.

Fire? I could make reaction of flames, sudden combustion, and large funnels… no large volumes of spontaneous fire, that is what I need to add to my power.

It was evening, and the sun was setting. Many forest animals, docile and hostile were roaming around the winged boy. Not quite hot, but even being glossed over by the kiss of the sun warmed his skin to a slight irritation. Rubbing his forearms, he would pick up another twig and twirl, and wave it along the air. How would he change the color of rukh? First he must channel regular rukh. Walking through the woods, dirt covered his feet and wedge between his toe crannies. The pain that was in his feet, soothed as he has been naked for a while now.

Water? Hmph, not again. Wind. Yes, A white magician. Vortexes, Piercing Winds, and domes containing no air.

Aseo, had come to a clearing. A nice breeze approached from downhill, and the naked body body shimmered in the light of the moon. What more could he do with the twig in his hand to his side, conducting to a rhythm in his head, letting the rukh in the surrounding environment dance to his tempo. No source for fire, he would need to make one. Before, he would however he let the breeze hum in his ears, it was like it was telling him to learn how to dance, and feel the power from the wind first. Given he couldn’t produce, he was to act as a manipulator. Tapping into the flow of rukh from the breeze, the small specks of golden birds turned into ones of a white hue. They moved passed him right above his skin, sending a chilling shock up his spine. Leaving wonder in his mind, and his eyes full of shock as the color in his face was brought out like a supercharge light bulb.

The white rukh shining brilliantly as he softly touched them with his bare hand. His fingers grazing the term before they burst, releasing a strong knockback of wind it pressing against his face, as his hair flowed viciously back.

Word Count: 937/1000

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Week 4: Continued. . .

The force of the blast was stronger then he had expected. Pushing him back against his wishes. The scenery changed quickly, and his body gracefully fell into the qasem of running water. Full of luscious green, flower beds along rocky cliffs, and glowing stone risen out the ground along the water. In the instance of falling back with wings full of grace and glory expanded and fluffed allowing his descend to the floor easier, but he keep a tight hold of the stick. Commanding the rukh made of white the same rukh that threw him back, the same one that made his eyes open to a new horizon. Aseo chuckled inside his head, thinking.

Is this weak? IS it! Haha, wind magic, no one said this was going to be fun! Look at me learn my next form of magic. Fire, I’ll increase the oxygen in one spot to light a flame!

Aseo would become mockley arrogant towards the other persona known as Taavetti. However as it was now they would be landing on the ground with the wings flapping softly and slowly, with the light hitting him perfectly. As he stood looking towards the ground, water rushing over his bare feet. Boxing a small piece of grass out with a cubic wall of wind, beaming down light from the opening above , igniting the patch into his own little controlled match box. First came to smell of burning grass, then the spark of life, and finally the sizzling noise of dirt, leaves, and grass roasting to fuel a flame.

The light hit his face, and the sensation of the heat slowly warmed his cheek. The red birds showed themselves climbing up from the box of wind, and bursted out and falling back in. Weaving the twig to command the red birds of rukh, letting the fire intensify and swarm above the box of wind. Watching the flames swarm and the box of wind slowly be next to it would cause it to die down do to less oxygen, however commanding both at the same time seemed to drain him for the time.

Word Count: 1292/1000

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Week 4: End. . .

Aseo felt the body becoming drained after a period of time. He knew that fully working on the two new forms of magic at the same time would require another week, or two to fully grasp the ending. Playing around with ribbons of light, he created from the gap opening to be the starting source of all the flames he would slowly spread than control. Nothing would sto his arson like ways for the time being, the heat feeling instantiable on his skin, almost like a great divine feeling up his body. Commanding heat in a small simple way for the next week or two was his goal, but along with keeping it refined inside a box of wind so he could keep both advancing together in a rhythm.

Word Count: ----/----

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum