Adrastos Thanatos
Ani
Lestacia
Lagi
Trently
Solomon's Proxy
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] Empty Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 10/08/18, 12:08 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 2f84c835a6986eebcaccbd4462327da3
Music:
It was early morning, it was cool despite the season as the air washed over everyone. A soft scent of blood and steel drifted throughout the atmosphere. Marching heard in the distance, ringing slightly throughout the mountains as two forces were approaching the resplendent gate. The bronze reflecting the morning light, painting the landscape in mellow yellow hue. An unsettling air would wrap around, grasping at the legs of the two approaching armies. Two small forces marched, rhythmically as the chosen participants by Gao and Yoshiro themselves would meet up at the gate.

Sliding through the rocks, and waiting around the edges of the gate other arrived though. So just unlucky to choose this day, other waiting for it as both groups had spent time preparing to rush towards this challenge of leadership. While heading far away the two main armies would be meeting within days, possibly less, who knows how much would pass inside a dungeon.

While the two groups would have a chance to clash they would also have the opportunity to walk up and try to enter the gate. There was as suspense in the air, wondering who would first make the attempt to touch the grand entrance. They would be quick to notice each other, the forces seeming like a small, dense crowd as they were in eyesight. Tthe clinging and clanging of metal clashing against their bodies and the repetitive marches matching up, the similar noises of both armies making the music in the calm morning.

It was up to them to choose how to go forth, rush and attempt to reach, or battle here and now, to end competition before the true challenge would begin. Onlookers, waiting in suspense hoping for their own chance to enter the dungeon. A strong tension, exuding from all around. A powder keg soon to explode, possibly a reaction destined to fall flat. The race for Gamigan starts now!

OOC: Once you touch the gate players have 24 hours to interrupt or stop you from entering, If they fail or no one makes any attempts you will enter the dungeon just fine. All players not on the list will have to wait 96 hours or until everyone on the list has posted in order to attempt to enter the dungeon.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 26805_1_2

At long last, the time for the dungeon had now finally arrived and with that, the many brave challengers of it. Seeing the tall and magnificent bronze gate from afar, Trently smiled wide, beginning to get teary eyed. Drops of joy running down his happy face, he took grasp of the katana of his grandfather and ran full force toward the dungeon gate. He was eager to enter and fight.

A labyrinth of magic is what it is better described as. Inside the walls of a dungeon lies vast treasure, menacing monsters, perplexing trials, and a great and ancient power to claim if one is worthy of it. It is said and rumored that the innards of a dungeon are very dangerous and hundreds if not thousands have died inside of them. As a person can see, a dungeon is not an easy walk in the park to conquer for anybody. Therefore, that is why those who enter prepare as much as they can beforehand, however, no matter how much preparation, they are never truly ready.

"We are here! Am I crying!? I am so excited! Sorry!"

Trently said to his fellow dungeon challengers, his sack of belongings slung over his shoulder as he began to cry tears of joy. The day had come for him to set foot inside a dungeon and conquer it, seizing its power for the greater good of his country and the world. He hoped to conquer it for the sake of the innocent people he needs to help support and keep safe. This beautiful and precious land was being torn apart by the war that fought over it. Trently was partially at fault for joining in, however, it was necessary to get himself closer to Gao Yuan Zu and slay the man, putting an end to the war.

What is the young lad planning to do with the power if manages to obtain it? Well, he sought to reverse the effects of the civil war and provide a safe haven for the people wanting a place to stay and live in peace. He made it his task to kill Gao Yuan Zu but when it came to the current ruler, Yoshiro Zu, he felt very indifferent to him but anger none the less. There was recent hearsay regarding an event where men of Kou had slaughtered an innocent tribe of people traveling through Kou and when news of this reached the ears of Trently, he was beyond just angry,

he was livid.

"Grandfather, father, I promise to do only my very best!"

Trently exclaimed loudly, placing the katana of his grandfather back into its sheath. Pounding his right fist into the left palm of his hand, he grinned and began to approach the entrance of the dungeon, the gate. A few days prior, Trently had turned eighteen, the age where a boy becomes a young man. Now with the newfound strength of what comes with growing up, he felt like he now had all he needed to survive today. It was going to be a tough and perilous journey through the challenges of the dungeon but he knew that if he prevailed, if he did all the right things, and more, he could very well attain the power that lies within it, making a change in this world of ours

for the better.

"Let us go and enter the dungeon now! To the Djinn! Ehe!"

He was yearning for this day so bad, so Trently was to make sure to do his best, only his very best. What a beauty this mighty gate was, it glowed a light blue with odd patterns and symbols. The great tension in the air was paid no mind to by young Trently, he knew it was present but he was not about to feed into it. Another group of people was present, trying to enter the dungeon. If they were to make a sketchy move and attempt to do anything to stop the Gao Yuan Zu dungeon party, Trently was to speak up. "We can either fight like mongrels or all of us can enter the dungeon peacefully and nobody gets hurt! It is all up to you wise folk!" The warrior said with a loud voice to his fellow challengers of the dungeon. He hoped they had common sense in a situation like this and followed suit. The last thing any of them wanted was them wasting their energy so early on by fighting each other.

Walking his way up the steps, he reached the dungeon and stood before its intimidating presence, staring at it in awe. The marvelous structure was calling out to him and all nearby its magic, it wanted him and the others to enter. So, he did just that and placed his hand on the gate. With a twinkle in his eyes and a shining smile on his face, he had begun to be enveloped by the dungeon and its magic.

"Off I go! Into the dungeon! Keh!"

WORDCOUNT: 835

Food:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 35360610

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

OOC: What i heard   Surprised  Sad
Spoiler:

................ ok.... I see how it is.

Lagi had heard the word of how the war was going, the fluctuating tide of events was what made him make an incomprehensible amount of money for the Dark Hand. However, the reports of the tremors were something that coincided with the way that Longzufu was reacting. Apparently,  there was a mysterious gate like substance that appeared after the tremors, somewhat of a rockslide that occurred in order for it to reveal itself. No one really knew of its purpose or what it was, but such a thing appearing at a time like this made Lagi form a wicked smile from beneath his mask. The charm fascination was being worn as a necklace

"This is it, has to be!!!!!!!"

It could very well be a dungeon, and from within the dungeon, the djinn what was ready and waiting to choose someone in order to be granted it's power. It could also be something else entirely, which didn't necessarily mean anything of the sort to Lagi if he could still discover what it was and somehow profit off of it.

"Perhaps we should check it out then, right Longzufu? Orie?"

The amoebic goddess appeared from behind Lagi with a satisfying nod, she reacted to her emotions and his happiness was essentially her own. Longzufu nodded as well, mentally preparing himself for what was to come. He could have said something to Lagi in regards to his act of going to see what was occurring, but it may have been better to use this as a learning curve for the new partner that he offered his power to.

Upon arriving at the gate while riding on Longzufu, Lagi was wearing his Requiem Jynx mask along with wearing all of his gear. His danger sense was well in effect of scouting out for any anomalies as he and Longzufu were arriving at the gate to enter. Longzufu's tremor sense was also active in sensing any enemies if they dared to come.

However, the most ear-shattering noise of a youngin talking about entering the dungeon was going about in Lagi's mind in regards to not only confirming that it was a dungeon but the fact that they were entering as well. For them to know at such a short notice, were they dungeon conquered? That could possibly mean that this man was pretty powerful.

"Hold it! "

Athletically jumping off Longzufu as he pulled out one of his b Rank Kunai, Lagi would have tossed the Kunai at A rank speeds as it reached over to the wall of where Trently was going to place his hand there to enter. It was more or less a warning and a warrant of attention, With Lagi being about 10 meters away from Trent.

Doing a thumbs down symbol, the land dragon Longzufu would dig itself into the ground. After that, Lagi would edge him on.  "Looks like we are going to the same place, but how about a little warmup? But unfortunately for you, I don't think I have anything to lose............"

He was excited, but at the same, he was angry for some reason.

Stamina 430/430
Magoi 400/400

used
Spoiler:

Brought

Spoiler:

B rank stealth ammo 15/15

Last edited by Lagi on 28/09/18, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] CrChE3t

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Upon moving the palm of his hand to touch the big and bronze gate, Trently was interrupted. A kunai being thrown right where he had planned to place his hand, the eyes of the young one turned surprised. He had not expected somebody to dare do such a thing, even after what he just said to everyone. Looking toward the source of where the object came from, Trently rubbed his chin and began reaching for a small bag of huang he had on the side of his kimono. Tossing it over to the man who had stopped him from entering, he started to talk things out with the man.

"That is money, whether you take it or not is none of my concern but I am seeking peace among one another! I am not sure why it is you appear to be so angry but surely it is not about the dungeon, or is it? If so, let me enter it with you and we can share the loot! Come here, what is your name that it is you go by, sir? Mine is Trently! I can tell you are quite the powerful individual! Let us negotiate!" Said the young man to his intimidator who denied Trently to enter the dungeon. A green jade dragon burrowed into the ground and as it were to do so, Trently was to remain calm and collected. Giving out his hand to the man, the storm child wanted to team up with him in the dungeon. With his other hand, he attempted to touch the gate again, but this time he offered to make an alliance with his apparent enemy, becoming comrades. Trently stared at the man with eyes of promise in the words he spoke. There was no doubt in the mind of Trently that this figure before him was very strong, however, was he smart? That was quite yet to be seen by the young Torento Yanaihara. This next decision of the mysterious man was to show whether or not he was wise and intelligent or on the contrary. Outstretched arm, seeking to partner up with him, Trently gave a soft smile and nod to the man, signaling "Come!".

"If you are interested in what I have to say, then take my hand or place your hand on the gate as well, by my side!"

Said the young man, excited for the adventure ahead.

The hand of Trently, it was a couple of centimeters away already from the gate, touching it would happen in an instant. Either the mysterious man joined or he did not. ....
WORDCOUNT: 367

OOC NOTES: Trently threw all of his huang besides 15k over to Lagi to convince him to join him and negotiate. Trently entered the dungeon or at least I think he did, inviting Lagi to come with him as his partner. The second Lagi reacts hostile, Trently enters.

Food:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Longzufu being underground and a few meters (5 meters) behind  Lagi, it was his job to check to see for any sort of other vibrations of humans approaching and lie in wait for Lagi's command.

Besides that, Lagi took a bite of his Salatis drug after skillfully plucking it out of his pockets with his nimble fingers at A rank speeds. At the same time, Lagi bulked up the muscles of his legs as Trent continued to run his mouth and toss him the bag of coins. Lagi caught the bag of coins with his left hand, but he wasn't sure how to feel about Trently. The other individual seemed to have a weasel like aura to him, doing some good negotiation tactics but acting in an opposite manner while saying something else.  Part of the requiem jynx persona was to do business with Trent, he wouldn't turn down a sincere offer if it was handed to him. But if you were going to do business with someone, you were to give them your full attention.

"If you want to become the king candidate, the person you need to defeat is me. I WILL RECLAIM WHAT I LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Either way, Lagi got tired of Trent's suspicious movements towards the gate and slammed down his foot to perform his shockwave stomp in the direction of Trent and the gate, scaling the power of his shockwave stomp to create an abnormal amount of layers. Right now, Trent was faced with 16 A ranks of kinetic energy that was  20 meters in width, and 15 meters in length.  Even if Trent was a few centimeters away from the door, the force of the stomp would have thrown him off at least and cause him to tumble and loose footing away from the door as 16 shockwave layers were heading straight for him. It seemed as if the man was prepared anyway with that weapon in his hands.

Since Lagi was within 10 meters of Trent, it would have reached him almost instantly with the man being potentially crushed with the might of Lagi's power.

Magoi 400/400

3/4 salatis drug count

Salatis in use: Shockwave stomp, scaled four times  1 Made 2 layers, the second time made 4 layers, 3rd for 8 layers, and scaled again for 16 layers. 80 Stamina with 1/2 off = 40 stamina cost.

Stamina 390/430

Spoiler:

Turn 1/4
Used 1 stamina based ability

OOC:
Spoiler:

Dark Rukh counter +1/10

Last edited by Lagi on 10/08/18, 09:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : upped the stakes,)

Lagi's Vault

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The world, what a beauty it was, so grand and great. Nothing compared to the power of it, or so Trently had believed as so until he came face to face with death itself. It was so surreal, the anger of the man, the loathing rage he had held deep within, it was all pure insanity. In a fit of mad fury, the man rose up his foot, smashing it down on the floor with the potential to cause mountains to tear. ......

This strength was unheard of by man.

The hand of Trently set on the shiny bronze gate before those looking upon the dungeon, near death awaited him. Having taken grasp of his Shuriken of Storms, he quickly cast a storm spell to defend his well being from harm. Protecting his body and equipment, Trently, that damned bastard, he blocked it all, every drop of that sheer power.

"Arashi Yoroi~!"

Screamed the young man, heart throbbing, ready to enter this dungeon once and for all. Enveloped in cloudy layers of storm magic, he took that attack from the man like a

man.

His magoi was depleting at a rapid pace but that did not stop him from managing to survive the attack. With his body so tired so fast, he had to get the hell out of there as soon as he could. As he blocked, Trently was to punch and tear his way into the bronze gate with Lion's Pride, fleeing.

"I shall not fall nor back down! Into the dungeon, I go!"

The pride of the fanalis was contained in Lion's Pride, and with that, Trently smashed his way through the gate, even going as far as to use a bit more of his magoi to open it. ......
"Lion's Pride, do not fail me now! Haaah!"

Cried Trently, forcing his way into the dungeon with his own strength and power to put out on display for everyone.

WORDCOUNT: 320

MAGOI: 110

OOC NOTES: Trently used his Shuriken of Storms to perform Arashi Yoroi and scale it with sixteen layers to block Lagi and his attacks. He also uses Lion's Pride to punch and destroy the gate to enter the dungeon once and for all, even using Force on it to rip it apart and open it.

Moves Used:

Food:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

In Large Backpack:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was pretty sure that the attack would connect and hit the man whose name was Trent. With that happening, it would have been one less rival that Lagi had to worry about in the case of who gets to become the next king candidate. With the amount of power he gained, the accomplishments he reached, the anguish he went through, and mental suffering he sustained, Lagi truly felt like he was "the one" this time.

He had to be.....But!!

"Nani!!!!!!!!!"

Somehow, and maybe it was the white rukh protecting Trent or smiling upon him in such a way, the man managed to block Lagi's insane assault. How did he survive that?!!!!"

While preparing himself to throw the attacks at him again in order to sustain his ability, Lagi called out to his comrade in order to stop Trently.

"LONGZUFU!!!!! CRYSTALIZE THE GAT-"

Maybe the command was said too late (because more said he made it), because of the light that shined from the gate and proposedly sucking Trent in!

"No! Why?!! Why can't it be me?!"

With Longzufu unearthing from the floor, he was about to prepare to crystallize the door, but Lagi raised a hand to stop him. "We are going in!"

Running towards the door, Lagi and Longzufu would have touched the door as he turned back around and waited,  for any other prospects to catch up.

"Trently huh? I'll remember that name in the dungeon, this isn't over..........." Lagi's danger sense and Longzufu's seismic sense was still active at the time.

ooc:
Giving chase and touching the gate

I'll stop using the shockwave stomp but still 2/4 turns on salatis

Dark Rukh counter 2+/10 currently

Magoi 400/400
Stamina 390/430

Shockwave stomp on cooldown currently for this topic starting now

Lagi's Vault

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia watched as her good friend Trently and the acquaintance she hired to kill her mother duke it out. She was nervous and scared but also excited. She had to make sure no ruler from either side acquired the Djinn. If they did they would surely kill everyone. Even her own ruler Gao Would slaughter everyone on the battlefield with no remorse. She shuddered at the thought. Especially after what happened with Tsunko. Was he alright, where was he and why did a random man approach him about meeting him. She had indeed helped him however complete his mission but that was a different story.

Lestacia would watch the events transpire as Trently entered the gate without her. "Goddamnit!" She said Rushing towards the gate next as Tently entered. She'd Grasp her staff, Love, Tightly. The white and gold designs shimmering in the light. She'd chase after the boy hoping to catch up with him but he'd already disappeared into the door. She'd curse under her breath hoping he wouldn't have made too much progress without her. She was here to help him after all. As A just in case measure she'd take out her Spinner and Begin channeling her magoi into it. The cloud would form over Lagi and his group as she ran her way to the gate to touch it. Approaching it she'd attempt to touch it as the cloud would plague her enemy. "I'm so sorry!" She'd say to herself! "Please forgive me!" She'd say reaching her hand out to touch the gate.

Items and Magoi:

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 6ouumjD

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Unfortunately for Lestacia, Lagi's danger sense was somewhat of an equalizer in the sense of sensing when Lestacia was starting her approach.  Being able to hear and smell things from a 40-meter radius was nothing to gawk at, Lagi already heard  Lestacia coming, even if she was being hidden among the area of the small altercation.  On top of the fact that Lagi, along with Longzufu, was on full alert with their senses as they touched the wall, did Lestacia really think it was going to be easy to approach? In addition to that, Longzufu started to get a little serious with crystal world taking effect, the entire area was starting to be crystalized a bit with the presence of the crystal dragon being about.

"Tch..."

Turning towards the direction of her approach as Lestacia was 20 meters away from him,  Lagi would sigh in dismay.

"Another trying their hands at the dungeon, and this time, it's my now "former client". Was that guy her comrade?"

Lagi said this as he backed up on the wall to keep his hands free and making himself able to touch the wall at the same time in order to enter.

"Begone Thot..."

Once she was within 15 meters, Lagi started up his hidden hand technique and took out three kunai with his left hand. He would then lick the kunai with his tongue, the taste pores in his mouth exuded the acidic properties of Orie's amoebic slime, scaling  it up to A tier acid.

All the same, Lagi reached inside the contents of his clothing at A tier speeds with the use of his nimble fingers with his right hand, pulling out a mundane vial of scorpions sting and applying it safely and expertly to the three acidic kunai without being exposed to the contents of the poison.  With Lagi holding the bottom ring holder of the three kunai with his left hand of using the gale glove,  It was more than enough for the two index holding three kunai to have the formless blade cater to them.

Once Lestacia entered 14 meters of Lagi, the three kunai was thrown at her by using acidic projectile, with Lestacia facing not only three A+ D  ability tier damage for all three kunai being thrown through the use of an ability, the speed of which they were thrown and travelled reflected upon his very own current speed tier as a basis, which was A rank. Furthermore,  each kunai had the scorpion's sting poison on it with A rank potency,  which was equivalent to the scorpion's sting ability that was scaled to A tier.  Due to this, Lestacia would have all four limbs paralyzed if they were to even touch her.

With the 15 meter distance that the kunai can reach, Lestacia was well within the range of getting hit if she did nothing.

Noting that these acts were with the hidden hand technique, the speed at which this was done involved the expediting the prep time.  The only thing Lestacia could acknowledge was the Kunai heading in her direction with them being aimed in the chest and stomach area of the woman.

He groaned in rage as the black butterflies in the area continued to gather. It was the simple fact that Trently managed to slip by Lagi in such an unprecedented way and the fact that someone approaching right after in such a manner could be working with him as well. Working with the guy that got away, ain't that a pain.

Either way, Lagi wasn't going to make this easy for Lestacia.  Stopping him from going after Trently was a mistake, one she could hope won't be her last.

OOC:
Spoiler:

Salatis Turn 3
3/4 abilities used, one free stamina related ability left to be used by salatis in order to apply to the item.
Had 8 scorpions sting before use, now I have 8 vials left.

Acidic Projectile scaled once for 40, now for 20
Hidden hand technique scaled once for a total of 2 additional prep time skips for 20 stamina, salatis drop makes it 10
Paid 10 magoi for gale glove formless blade.

Abilities used/relevant items
Spoiler:
5 meters of D tier crystal is present within the area. 1/5 till expires
11/15 kunai left

Stamina 360/430
Magoi- 390/400
Dark Rukh counter 3+/10 currently

Lagi's Vault

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sounds of war were gone from her ears but as the forces marched forward below her memories of the recent battle and previous dungeons had begun to fill the mind of the Amazoness as she made her way towards the dungeon. Even though she was a mercenary she had been trusted with the location of the dungeon that had been found. While her mind had been wracked with the thoughts of failures of the others she had entered Ani would not let that falter her resolve and soon after being informed of it had left to prepare. This would be Ani's 3rd dungeon and once again she would be entering with the desire to claim the power of a djinn, her mind soon turning towards what trials she might face and the only thing she could feel was excitement.

Whistle—pop, SKRAWWWW. The piercing call of the Wyvern queen filling the immediate air as she soared at her highest speed before soon enough the larger grey one had been joined by her two cocoa feathered sons who flew behind her. Rising from her crouched position on the back of the bird was the azure clad mercenary in her standard regalia though her appearance had several differing factors. Her locks had once again grown long and were kept in a braid over her shoulder, her face was masked with one of her magic items for various reasons, and the biggest change was the swaddled and strapped baby that Ani had secured on her chest.

While most people might consider it bad parenting to bring a child into the dungeon Ani knew she could trust herself in the end and her beasts, there was supposedly allies entering but those alliances would have to be tested. There was also the danger of unpredictable time when someone was in the dungeon and prolonged time away from Kor could be worse so in the end, she had opted to bring him along with the intent to protect him with her life and strive to complete what she came there for.

When the sound of weapons clashing began to sing and the sight of the dungeon gate was obvious to all Ani was graced with the sight of people already rushing forward towards the gate.  It was never her strategy to stop others from entering only to protect herself as she entered, so she removed the golden lance she had recently received from her back holding the polearm's shaft tightly to ready herself. "Here we go, round three." Her words almost silent as they landed on no ears except her own before rushing wind would surround all.

Pressing herself and Kor closely against Dragotsennyy they went into a dive from 20 meters in the air towards the gate, her reach extending outwards as herself, the Wyvern and her soldiers and her baby moved towards the gate ignoring the fight her goal was to simply touch it and enter with her group where all could be resolved inside.

Magoi: 240/240
Stamina:395/395
Beast brought:
Items brought:

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] CqM1zND

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 1ZZ5IgG

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] LO0Knk3

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Of course Lagi was waiting for her, why wouldn't he be... but calling her thot and angering the girl wasn't the best of Ideas.

"THOT! YOU WANT TO CALL ME A THOT!" Oh she was no longer sorry about anything she did anymore. As she charged forward she was soon met with Kunai being thrown at her. "REPEL! BITE ON THAT BITCH BABY!" She cast the spell almost immediately as she saw him throw something! It was a lucky break that what he happened to throw was metal. She anticipated in advance that fighting this man wasn't going to be easy but nonetheless she tried. The Metal Kunai flying at her repelled away from her by force returning them back towards Lagi. Maybe not onto a direct path but the bounced away before reaching her.  

"YOU WANNA SEE A THOT! I'LL FUCKING SHOW YOU A THOT!" Lestacia was in rage, and channeling that rage into her Magoi however she calmed herself. He wasn't worth her full fury. She'd simply run up to the door and successfully place her hand upon it making sure she entered. "You know Lagi! I'm here to help people... I really could care less about this war. I'm only here because I'm afraid of Gao!" She was telling the truth but Lagi would never listen to her. "Next time you want to sleep with me let me know... I don't think I should wait for someone who might never come. She would smile before casting her next spell following suit the way Trently entered.  "You know how to reach me." She blew a kiss to Lagi before forcing her way through! "Reveria" She called forth the skeletal arm and swiped at the gate to force her way in.

Spells and Magoi:

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 6ouumjD

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Regardless of Lestacia's great efforts, due to the fact that the ability itself that she tried to use an unscaled repelling ability against what Lagi used to in order to attack her. Even if repel does have the details of using an electrical current with the use of the dome. The immediate interaction of the dome would be met with two things before actually reaching the formulation of the metallic contents of the Kunai, which is actually the two coatings of the A tier Acid and the +D tier Razor magic. The D tier ability itself wouldn't have immediately knocked everything away from herself, with clashing rules making the check be an electrical d rank current that caused the polarizing effect.

It probably would have worked if it was no coating whatsoever on the Kunai but that wasn't the case here.

In addition to improperly using her repel effect, the end result would have been with Lestacia receiving 3 A tier acidic +D tier razor ability tier damage. In addition to the damage that Lestacia took as her borg broke in contact with these attacks, she would also be paralyzed for quite some time.

" Feeble attempts from a second-rate magician, this is the power you contained to get revenge?"

Since Lagi wasn't interrupted at all with his hack still touching the gate along with Longzufu also touching the gate, he also looked on as he noticed the beating of the wings in the sky with his danger sense. He tried to peer closely around the area that he heard the beating of the wings, it didn't take much for Lagi as a powerful beast tamer to notice the rare quality of the animal that was over there. Legendary beasts didn't just fall out of trees.

Crystal world
continued to grow crystal in the vicinity as Lagi decided to watch and wait for now.

OOC: I wasn't interrupted at all, this is just more or less a hit confirm. Not only did you forget to bold the spell which invalidates it ( even though per requirements you did have to say the name ), the way the interaction works is that you would have to take note that you would be faced with the coating over the metal first. This isn't just a simple kunai throw, this is the ability itself.

From the time frame of when I posted and the failed counter attempt, Lest has to take the check and I'm still not interrupted.

Salatis over

Stam/Magoi reserves from my last post remain unchanged
Hidden hand on cooldown
Acidic projectile on cooldown

5 meters of D tier crystal is present within the area. 2/5 till expires
5 meters of D tier crystal is present within the area. 1/5 till expires

11/15 kunai left

Stamina 360/430
Magoi- 390/400
Dark Rukh counter 4+/10 currently

Spoiler:

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As people had rushed towards the structure they would all fervently try to touch the gate. While the two small forces met there would be opposition. Their weapons would clash, locking in order to prevent each other from getting the edge in combat. Whilst the two forces had continued with tier combat a few people would manage to slip through as the first three contestants had gotten close to the gate, their hands pressed against it each individually.

First was the young warrior Trently, the boy managed to dodge through the attacks. As pressure was applied to the young warrior he would see that someone was pursuing him. The boy vanished as soon as his hand had pressed against the gate, warping him inside the structure. With this eyes began to turn towards the mountainside, as another person would also be entering the gate.

The man who pursued after was none other than the ex-king of Reim, Lagi. While unknown to many the disguised man persisted as he himself would also find opposition. A young magician would throw attacks at him, attempting to prevent his entrance it seemed but the attempt would turn out to be futile. As he managed to fend things off a person would zoom by, diving towards the gate. The beast tamer would see a massive flying beast dive down towards him as his hand pressed against the gate, the magic warping them.

As she saw Lagi enter the structure the female Immuchak would be the only one of the three to enter uncontested. Swooping down from the air this suprising entry would manage to make it inside the dungeon as well. As Ani and her new beast would fly by everyone the tensions would start building on the battlefield. Peopl watched, and people fought as others started to get in. The shadowy figures and nearby lurkers would soon have their chance to enter. If action wasn't taken soon there would be people slipping through the combat attempting to get in. The tension in the air was strong enough to suffocate.

Would those there survive, would others show up to prevent more entry into the dungeon? What waited inside for those who already had entered?

OOC: TRENTLY, LAGI, and ANI have all entered Gamigan.

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Shadow King
After surviving the battle for the war and securing the captured prisoner, Lu Ban, a magician found himself at the gate of the dungeon. He was dressed in a black coat with a firm collar and knee-length tail and silver trim paired with slightly baggy black pants and knee-length laced boots. A white cloth covered his head and hid his silver locks. This man observed from his mount for a few moments, witnessing the struggle between three individuals as one slipped through and into the dungeon, followed by two others. He never thought he’d enter another dungeon after Dantalion and wondered what perils awaited him inside. He silently cursed himself for telling the Emperor he’d enter. Why? Why did he do it when there was so much work to be done? Adrastos rubbed his temple and dismounted. He double checked his provisions and equipment to make sure he had all that needed to hopefully survive the dungeon.

As usual, the dark magician wore two his rings on his right hand: Dantalis Serpent and Grim Reaper. The Ring of Erosion was on the middle finger of his left hand. The dark metal vessel, a black circlet, was place securely on his head but was hidden by the Magic Carpet he used as a turban. Malevolent Shadow was tucked away in his sleeve. Niut and the Blade of Ascension were strapped on either side of his hips. Poisonous Demise was hidden on his lower back by the tail of his coat and the Plague Charm hung around his neck, hidden under the coat he wore. A cloth bag containing his profession tools and a leather satchel for his food were strapped to one of the bones on his mount, Sahara, to keep himself from carrying too much equipment. Two tents were folded up and secured on the back of Sahara. Last but not least, the peculiar shard of crystallized fate rested in one of the pockets of his coat.

“Where do  you think you’re going without me?”

Adrastos turned to see the small feline, Hades, looking up with stern, questioning eyes. Hades was a talking cat obtained from the last dungeon Dantalion. His name wasn’t originally Hades, but Adrastos wasn’t keen on the name Thyme, the name the cat had before. Hades was, in many ways, useless. He couldn’t fight and often ran off to hide when things went out of hand, but… The magician frowned, returning his attention to his saddle unnecessarily to straighten it.

“I figured you didn’t want to go into another dungeon after being held captive for so long in Dantalion. I really don’t know why you keep following me. You’re free.”

Hades hissed and jumped up on Sahara’s saddle. “Look here, I do what I want. I want to go inside. I’ve only ever seen the inside of Dantalion, and I’m curious as to who and what’s inside this one. Is that so terrible?”

The magician sighed with smirk. He couldn’t argue there. At best, the cat would offer good company if he entered the dungeon alone.

“Fine,” Adrastos exclaimed as he mounted. “Let’s see what’s inside, shall we?” With a chuckle, he joked, “Maybe we’ll get lucky and conquer it too.”

Flicking the reigns, Adrastos ushered Sahara forward to the gate where another world waited…

-------------------

The signs of battle still lingered when Adrastos arrived at the gate. The more obvious clue was the girl apparently rooted in place. He entertained the idea of ending her suffering with a swift end, but realized the woman was someone he knew. Though it didn’t really matter to him. “Looks like you’re in quite the bind,” he said as he placed a pair of glasses on, putting on the mask of Neo Mortem.

He hopped off his mount to inspect the condition of Lestacia. There wasn’t much he could do to help her. He had no spells and no equipment to cure paralysis, unless he took the time to jar her pressure points? The success of that, however, was slim seeing as this paralysis was achieved via poison. Adrastos frowned. “Unfortunately, there’s nothing I can do. The best course of action is to wait until the poison exits your body naturally or until someone else is capable of healing you.”

Adrastos’ pale fingers traced across Lestacia’s smooth jaw. “Such a shame,” he murmured to himself. Lestacia was easy to kill, but he couldn’t waste time on either killing her or helping her. Others had already entered the dungeon. The magician mounted up again. His silver eyes looked almost saddened. “I hope you bear me no ill will for being unable to assist you,” he said as he flicked the reigns.

Hades looked back and forth between Lestacia and Adrastos. “I’m surprised you didn’t kill her,” he said when nobody could hear them. “It’s a waste of time. Besides, I may have shed the identity of Neo Mortem partially, but the world isn’t quite ready for my ascension yet. There’s still much to be done before he’s completely erased and I can be free. Patience, Hades. Everything will fall into place one way or another...”

Adrastos touched the gate. He felt the familiar sensation of being stretched and pulled from his time in Dantalion, but at least he was better prepared this time. Regardless of what happened in the dungeon, Adrastos would grow stronger and be one step closer to achieving his goals.
WORD COUNT: xxx/xxx
MAGOI: 480/480
STAMINA: 200/200

Magic Items Brought: 5 / 5

• Dantalis Serpent
  • Grim Reaper
  • Ring of Erosion
  • Magic Carpet
  • Plague Charm

Magic Weapons Brought: 3 / 3

• Malevolent Shadow
  • Blade of Ascension
  • Poisonous Demise

Warrior Weapons Brought: 3 / 5

• Blade of Ascension
  • Poisonous Demise
  • Niut

Mounts/Pets:
Dark Metal Vessel:
Magic Items:
Magic Weapons:
Weapons:
Rest Items:
Mundane Items:

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 3oCk1sb

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 7kZv0Du
Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] AmCJaPN Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] Ltg0RVb Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As the first few contestants had entered the dungeon a few more would join in the matter of a flash. First would be the target of Lagi's attacks. Things would fly by in a moment as the acidic projectiles were able to make it through the magnetic defense, slightly thrown off but managing to pierce through. The attacks were close to landing severe blows. The damage would apply to sting her body, yet at that moment the skeletal arm connected to her and the gate would make the connection to warp her into the magical structure.

The atmosphere changed as an onlooker who approached Lest before she warped into the dungeon would walk up. Dark Rukh resonated, clashing with the intense build-up of energy coming from the dungeon. Adrastos would feel the power resonate within his vessel as the dungeon called out to the magical man. It was like an angry conversation yet the call to power and curiosity would exude as if trying to entice the powerful magician.

It would continue up until the moment when the male magician would approach the gate. His hand would touch it, the bronze tower giving a soft hum as it took in once again another victim or possible winner for the trials of the dungeon.

As the magician had made it in there was now unrest amongst the outsiders who had been waiting for the armies to finish their quarrels. People came from the shadows and all angles as the would rush towards the gate of the dungeon. Someone managing to break through and even touch it despite all the soldiers rushing to stop any more from getting in. At this point, it would be hard for them to ignore the dungeon since a large group like this was concerning.

Reinforcements, other commanders were soon to be arriving towards the dungeon and with it came more of a challenge. A flurry of Rukh was starting to spiral upward into the air as soon to be heroes and zeroes clashed for the sake of power and the war. Soon letters of the final conflict would be arriving soon. They had no idea when Gao's and Yoshiro's forces would meet, but it would certainly be a day before they would be at the dungeon.

DM notes: LESTACIA and ADRASTOS have entered the dungeon. Anyone may now attempt to enter the dungeon.

16Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] Empty Fallen Star 1 15/09/18, 07:54 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the pair walked up with his friend, or what his friend had become, the Crimson haired male scanned the area, there were some guards protecting the entrance to the large structure looking over to his friend. He wasn’t keen on turning down a fight, but it had been made clear time was something they had limited amounts of.  “Hm, one swing with the yo-yo and they're out the way, or we can avoid them all together. “  There had been signs of the battle that had been taken place here, Knuckles would have his guard in full alert, his ears, nose, and eyes doing the best they could, his heart would start to beat a bit faster. He had never done anything like this before but he hoped his lust for battle would be met once inside.  

As his emerald hues scanned the land he wouldn’t see much else for an opposing force currently, with that being said the man would be noticeable in his attire and the armory of weapons on his back and arms.  For those who were in the path of Knuckles or around him they would see a shirtless man with no shoes, he wore a glove on his right hand that went up to his forearm a bit.  On his left arm was a leather shield, it had gold on it and red leather matching his hair. Within the shield was a short sword, being held in by a slot made to hold the blade on the shield.  The shield was holding onto his arm by braces that fit over his arm keeping it in place even if his hand wasn’t holding onto it.   Perhaps the largest piece of gear seen by anyone was the 1 meter tall 1-meter wide crimson yo-yo worn and strapped to his upper back near his head, a metal handle could be seen attached to a chain which was wrapped around the yo-yo. This handle was more to the right of his back, is easily accessed by the right hand. The yo-yo had hidden blades in it, but the slots where they came out was able to be seen at the moment.  To anyone, this would already seem like it was too much, but there was more. On his lower back above his tailbone was a small hammer with a magic crest on the top of it, it was a magic hammer who’s handle faced the left side of his body where his left hand could grab it at a moments notice.

The glove he was wearing wasn’t simply a glove, another weapon from the arts of assassination. To those who would look more closely at the glove, they would see an odd crossbow type mechanism that looked converted to fire the small dart that rested in the chamber. Four more darts could be seen around the glove and tucked within it 3 vials of a red liquid he called Cherry #5.  A nice little mixture that causes blindness once it entered the body.  The man knew his tools and just how to use them, he spends the better part of the last year fighting and training his ass off.

Knuckles would grin as he had made his mind up on their course of action, attempting to grab Neph at his wrist, he’d start running towards the ground circled around the dungeon entrance,  when he was about 20 meters away, he’d lunge once before leaping over the crowd and slamming his legs into the walls of the dungeon breaking their momentum as they would fall the ground. While Knuckles would be mid-air he’d take a deep breath, The Taav who was part of Neph would likely know what was going to happen next, while they were over the crowd of people knuckles would let out a sharp high pitched roar causing all those in line of sight of his eyes to feel the effects, even if they weren’t directly stunned by the roar, confusion would likely apply to other members confused as why their comrades were in such pain.   This should have allowed the two to reach the entrance without any issues.

Kicking the door to the dungeon he’d toss in Neph and go in right behind him. That was the plan, but as Knuckles would touch the entrance it wasn’t like a normal door.  “What the fuck!?”

Gear:

Ability Used:

Magoi:170/170
Stamina:410/410

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] YVYVcOy

17Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] Empty The Advent of Falling Stars 16/09/18, 12:05 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Plum-coloured locks waved wildly in the mountain air, contrary to the unmoving woman clad in lavender and leather who gazed down upon the mysterious gate which seemed to invite onlookers to delve into its hidden depths. Her amber eyes surveyed the landscape which was divided into two armies, before turning her attention to the stairway carved into the rock, only to locate a familiar face.

A smile devoid of happiness, filled instead with melancholic pondering, twisted the edge of her lips as she saw his body fade away into particles of light, ‘I must pave my path without you, but I will admit that I have come so far along this road only through your help… That said, it would do much better if you were to give your life in this strange place. Goodbye, my dear Jynx.’

With those cruel and honest words, Zubaidah dislodged her beloved spear from its earthen sheath beside her travelling partner, Jahanghir, and leapt from the mountain peak, surging down the slopes towards the beckoning gate. Candid steel swept through the air, clearing the armour-clad figures who blocked her path, her rhythm quickening as she approached her goal.

Tearing through the weakened battle-line, Zubaidah reached the foot of the rock-carved staircase which she ascended with a few bounds, leaving the reformed ranks of the armies behind her to be interrupted by her cloaked companion. Upon seeing the shining gate, she sprung forwards with her entire might, thrusting out her hand as she fell forwards onto the heart of the eight-pointed star.

Zubaidah’s Gear:

18Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] Empty Fallen Star 3 ;) 16/09/18, 01:17 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Faint in his memories he had hear of such calamities known as dungeons appearing, but to actually see one made his onyx eyes sparkle. Even through the mask excitement emitted through steel, and fur much to his small stature allowed. Requiem spoke briefly of these places saying it held great power; he felt the same way before when faced against great power. “ ha.. ha… gah! Knuckles, you got the lead.” Looking up at the hover fanalis from their position not far from the armies gathered.

The young boy with his tanned skin carried his witchdoctor back on his left side. Inside it held most of his items: a pocket watch, gauntlets, two vials of red and blue, and finally his wand. He hid his identity with his mask, and put his hair in a bun using the aquamarine brooch, keeping his emerald locks contained for now until further notice. He would smirk a little behind his mask thinking of what to actually do to get by the army, but he held onto a gut feeling of knuckles doing some out of the blue. Patting down his witch doctor bag as if it was alive, he would feel himself lift into the air.

Knuckles was one to make quick, and most of the time precise decisions. He just went along not being able to do much against the seer strength of the fanalis man. Neph, felt the wind pushing the cold steel against his nose, and brow. It all coming to a halting stop leaving him to see what was next for the army below. Covering his ears the roar would leave Knuckles mouth. The boy always wondered what made Knuckles, want all the smoke with opponents, but it cleared them for now. Leaving them and whoever else was here to enter pasted the stunned army at the moment.

Silent as usual, he feel his feet touch the ground. Looking in awe at the gate, he would feel his body collide with it briefly. “ A...a what?! ” Escape his lips. In a X out position, he would touch the gate along with Knuckles. Before he would disappear if possible, he would see the pair close behind one with a plum colored hair coming, almost reminding Aseo of Zuzu the pole dancer.

Magic Weapon: 2/2:

Magic Items: 3/3:

Regular Items
Wand + Mask:

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It would be the third time she would go inside a mysterious place called as dungeon. A place where you can get an otherworldly power and ancient knowledge, a perfect place for those who wanted to get stronger and those who wanted to satisfy their curiosity about world’s mysteries. Just like most people, Noir wished to be stronger but part of her wanted to discover more about the dungeon, about its origin and other uncovered mysteries that might appear inside this new dungeon in order to satisfy her curiosity. There was this saying about “curiosity killed the cat” and Noir agreed to that saying, kind off... There was many times where she would be in a very dangerous situation although somehow she was always able to survive and either attained stronger power or even new knowledge. Oh well, probably satisfaction brought the cat back.

Today was no different though, and she was accompanied by a strong woman that was willing to give her an aid. The reason for it would be uncovered later on, but for now, Noir trusted Shousui enough to watch her back because she knew that the dungeon was a very dangerous place. The two of them would be ready to enter the dungeon a day after Knuckles, Neph and Zubaidah went in.

Seeing all of the people gathered near the gate, Noir thought that instead of charging through all of these people, it would be better to avoid attentions and made her way inside without making any commotions. So as she pointed her staff upwards and commanded the rukh to shift the light, the black haired girl would prepare her flying carpet and as she as well as Shousui were invisible now, both of them would rush towards the gate and flew above the soldiers before touching the gate together

Magoi: 500/540
Stamina: 220/220

Skill & Item used:

Weapons Brought:

MV & Meat Brought:

NPC & Beast brought:

Gamigan: The Gate [KILL VIABLE] G5OZoqx

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The red head adventurer, wonder to all who meet him, Sesshomaru was ready to enter his first dungeon. He wasn't really sure what a dungeon was but he knew that the whole country was talking about it. Supposedly it was something full of treasure which was something thay called to his adventurer code. That and to fight whatever monster rules the dungeon. He just got there and looked around seeing several people fully armed and not sure what to do. He watched and saw a red haired man touch the gate. He decided that touching thw door must let you in through some magic thing. He will wait a few minutes as people touch the gate before running to it while shouting, "Watched out dungeon for I am Sesshomaru!!!" he would shout before tripping and rolling into the massive door, his hand slapping into it to stop himself.

Sessho Gear:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

One by one the bodies lined to enter the dungeon. Day after day the contestants continued to enter a tale of the lost masses and the tested triumphant travel. Of all the people that entered two more noticeable had entered within the span of the week. A bundle of four, separate yet entering within the same moments would make them stand out. The other was a pair of magician and naive boy that rushed into the dungeon, one cautious the other curious.

They all would be unknowing of what truly resided deep within Gamigan. The days dwindled, two weeks have passed since the rush into Gamigan had started. Bodies littered the entrance to the dungeon, the clash had been fierce. Yet it would be heard on the horizon, something was coming. Something was stirring in the foreground and it was feared. For the signs could be heard closer to the cities. People were gathering, they had spent their time prepping and now they were gathering their forces.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum