You are not connected. Please login or register

Lagi's Vampire Blood Magic

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lagi's Vampire Blood Magic  Empty Lagi's Vampire Blood Magic 22/07/18, 08:16 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Name: Blood Armor Of The Scarlet King
Tier: [B-Tier]
Class: Vampire Race
Element: Blood
Type: Defensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Lagi must draw upon the blood energy from inside himself or from outside
Scaling: Defenender's vest: For an additional 10 Magoi or 5 stamina/5 magoi per scaling, the amount of thick blood layers that's covering Lagi is doubled every time the scaling is paid.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3 Posts
Cost: 15 Magoi/15 Stamina or 30 Magoi

Description:

With the use of the unique qualities of a vampire's blood magic, Lagi covers himself with a boiling blood of magic that creates 10-meter orb in length and width that can block up to B rank ability tier damage before dispersing. The orb hovers around him through the utilization of his blood magic and the philosophy behind it is the use of polycythemia to create a thick layer of blood magic and solidify it to be durable enough to take blows. Movement is still available for the user while inside of this orb. There are two ways to pay for this ability. Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds) that's within 30 meters away from him at any given time. Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina. If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability.  Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the defensive power of the shield is increased by one rank, capping at A-tier.  When sustained, Lagi has full discretion of what source he can take from.

Name: Haemopotent Regeneration
Type: Supplementary
Requirements/Drawbacks: Lagi must draw upon the blood energy from inside himself or from outside
Scaling: Blood Recovery: For every additional 10 Magoi, or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can increase the amount of blood recovery by one rank. This cap's at A tier.

Description:

Due to the unique nature of blood magic and the relationship that it shares with vampire, those of this race can use blood magic in order to heal themselves from damage. This technique is treated as a B rank healing technique. There are two ways to pay for this ability. Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds). Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina. If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half the amount of health being regenerated.  Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage.  The latter can be drawn from sources within 30 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the target an additional amount of blood loss equivalent to the amount regenerated. When sustained, Lagi has full discretion of what source he can take from.

Name: Bloody Honeymoon
Tier: [A-Tier]
Type: Offensive
Scaling: Blood Geist: For every additional 10 Magoi or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can double the amount of bloody tendrils produced by this move.
Cool Down: 4 Posts

Description:

Being seen as one of the most powerful Blood techniques that Lagi has at his disposal, Lagi uses his polycythemia technique in order to solidify his blood and creates a singular bloody tendril that forms into a crescent moon buzzsaw with Lagi at the epicenter. The rotation of the crescent moon is omnidirectional, with the reach of the ability going as far as 40 meters. The ability deals A rank ability damage per tendril. Movement is not impended in any kind of way with this ability in use. There are two ways to pay for this ability Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds).  Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina.   If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability. Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect  damage check and is translated as internal damage. The latter can be drawn from sources within 40 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, those crescent moon can also be fired as a projectile aoe, adding an additional formation method on how to perform the ability. The projectile Aoe is 25 meters in length and width, traveling as far as 40 meters in a direction of Lagi's choosing.  When sustained, Lagi has full discretion of what source he can take from.

Name: Hiding in the Crimson Mist
Type: Supplementary
Scaling: Disperse: For every additional 10 Magoi or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can double the range of his scatter limit from where he can reform.

Description:

This move is somewhat of an avoidance move of when Lagi uses his Blood magic to convert himself into a red mist of blood magic and  scatter himself across the field in response to physical trauma. What this move does is that in the face of B rank or lower ability that make contact with Lagi, he can scatter himself as a tradeoff in order to avoid the damage check and count it as an indirect clash for that ability in particular.  This is treated as Lagi's avoidance limit. Afterward, Lagi can reform within 25  meters of the area intact.  Converting into blood and reforming does not affect his gear whatsoever. Since the purpose of this is ability is to avoid the damage check, the scaling is not factored in as long as the original rank of the ability matches the avoidance limit of this ability. Avoidance is successful if the radius can be escaped.  There are two ways to pay for this ability Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds).  Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling) , with the other half being paid with the user's stamina. If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability. Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage. The latter can be drawn from sources within 30 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the avoidance limit of what he can use this ability against increases by one rank. When sustained, Lagi has the full discretion of what source he can take from.

Name: Sanguine Tsunami
Type: Offensive
Scaling: Wave: For every additional 10 Magoi or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can increase the length, width, and  of the wave by 10 meters.

Description:

Calling on a wave of Boiling Blood, Lagi brings about a 15 meter in length and width blood tsumani that travels as far as 30 Meters.  This ability does B-tier ability damage, with Lagi fully being able to ride on the tsunami and interact with it without harm. There are two ways to pay for this ability Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds).  Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina.  If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability. Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage. The latter can be drawn from sources within 30 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the power of this ability against increases by one rank. When sustained, Lagi has the full discretion of what source he can take from.  The wave can either be reformed  to continue the surf, or a new wave can be started.

Details: Ok, so I have some reasoning behind some of this. One of the benefits of taking blood from others to use blood magic that's alive should have an effect. Taking that amount of blood to fuel their techniques, that's blood loss that should translate to internal damage. I don't really know how one can possibly heal loss of blood since it's not as contemporary as any sort of wound one can take, but whatever. I still think this should cause an automatic indirect damage check, because it would be just as unfair if I took an A rank amount of blood from a pc's or npc's open wound to power a technique and they felt no affects from that.

Two, to whoever is grading this, I'm sure you already heard my greif of the alternate choices of one that doesn't go magician. This is a little off topic but to the point at the same time, this is based off the marx dungeon, the hypnotic gaze illusion would be cool, but if not, how about this?

Since the full transformation is the big thing and I only get five moves anyway, why not the same deal that magoi manipulation gets with their bonus when I do these abilities while in full vampire mode?  It's a reason to use it more, it makes more sense for blood control to be stronger, it's already a stipulation in of its own of me having to be in that mode for the bonus, taking my weaknesses into account when i am in that mode. I think, the tradeoff is fair, but once again, i'm spitballing an idea that could be the trait add. If not, I would still like to critique the fact that the drawback of being in the high-risk high reward batty phase should allow for such a flexible increase.

It might seem too strong (the former drain), but this is going to bring up a future scenario that no one tried that staff is going to make a decision on when blood magic users start to "leach", or particularly vampires.

Last edited by Lagi on 07/09/18, 06:07 am; edited 5 times in total

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm fine with the buffs to make up for the fact you can't use the magic outside of these abilities. If you take blood from someone to make the cost you can only cover half tho and it'll do half the damage of the ability to them internally.

Blood Armor of the Scarlet king: This ability should be defensive.

Bloody Honeymoon: I Like what you're going for but I can't tell what's happening her fully, are you creating a bunch of tendrils, like a mass, or are you creating one that has like a blood buzzsaw. I like the creativity. And for the AOE buff in vampire lord form, how big is the aoe, nothing too large perferably.

Crimson Scatter: I don't think blood magic could be used to turn your entire body into a puddle of blood. That would be completely converting your body into blood and that's not what vampire lord is about. You could maybe turn bloody, like surrounding yourself int the puddle or mist to maybe move you away a certain distance, 20-25m probably.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Some edits were made

Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling)  

^ I didn't want to be deceptive so my intent was it just covering the magoi half entirely and i'll pay the other half.

I took your idea to make myself into a mist, seems vampire like, with the limit being 25 meters. I even added that avoidance is successful if the raduis can be escaped as an extra stipulation so i was fair here.

Changed armor of the scarlet king's type.

increased the leech range of bloody honeymoon due to it being a tier. I can leach within 40 meters, it's assumed that leech is increased by increments of 10 starting at base at D rank abilities. It made more sense to follow instead of having a set distance

Bloody honeymoon has changed to a singular thick tendril that takes the form of a crescent moon buzzsaw.  The rotation of the buzzsaw is omnidirectional now, which should clear up confusion.

that's about it i guess, no tricks.

I even edited the vl  myself

New Vampire Lord
Spoiler:

Added in the regeneration increase we agreed upon, added in the curve to the blood registration abilities in the beginning. Added in the distinction between the physical bites and the actual abilities. Because If i drain with an offensive move, that's an attack, sure i recover, but its still within the stipulation of turning someone. Atleast this is more clear, keeping the biting method and the blood magic drain sperate.

I just cleaned it up, and if you are ok with this the vampire discussion is over (untill i pop the shard and evolve XD)

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks good to me, I just do wanna say, if someone is being drained, they could interrupt you our try to clash with the action. You may gain access to try and steal their blood, but they can attempt to use energy or try to protect themselves. it won't always work and it may not always be the smartest option for them but it is possible. If there's no issue then approved.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Training approved (4 B-tier vouchers used through this link)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Blood Armor Of The Scarlet King
[b]Tier:[/b] [B-Tier]
[b]Class:[/b] Vampire Race
[b]Element:[/b] Blood
[b]Type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Range:[/b] Long
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Lagi must draw upon the blood energy from inside himself or from outside
[b]Scaling:[/b] Defenender's vest: For an additional 10 Magoi or 5 stamina/5 magoi per scaling, the amount of thick blood layers that's covering Lagi is doubled every time the scaling is paid.
[b]Sustain:[/b] 0
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 3 Posts
[b]Cost:[/b] 15 Magoi/15 Stamina or 30 Magoi

[b]Description:[/b]
[list]
With the use of the unique qualities of a vampire's blood magic, Lagi covers himself with a boiling blood of magic that creates 10-meter orb in length and width that can block up to B rank ability tier damage before dispersing. The orb hovers around him through the utilization of his blood magic and the philosophy behind it is the use of polycythemia to create a thick layer of blood magic and solidify it to be durable enough to take blows. Movement is still available for the user while inside of this orb. There are two ways to pay for this ability. Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds) that's within 30 meters away from him at any given time. Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina. If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability.  Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the defensive power of the shield is increased by one rank, capping at A-tier.  When sustained, Lagi has full discretion of what source he can take from.[/list]

[b]Name:[/b] Haemopotent Regeneration
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Requirements/Drawbacks:[/b] Lagi must draw upon the blood energy from inside himself or from outside
[b]Scaling:[/b] Blood Recovery: For every additional 10 Magoi, or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can increase the amount of blood recovery by one rank. This cap's at A tier.

[list]
Due to the unique nature of blood magic and the relationship that it shares with vampire, those of this race can use blood magic in order to heal themselves from damage. This technique is treated as a B rank healing technique. There are two ways to pay for this ability. Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds). Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina. If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half the amount of health being regenerated.  Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage.  The latter can be drawn from sources within 30 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the target an additional amount of blood loss equivalent to the amount regenerated. When sustained, Lagi has full discretion of what source he can take from. [/list]

[b]Name:[/b] Bloody Honeymoon
[b]Tier:[/b] [A-Tier]
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Scaling:[/b] Blood Geist: For every additional 10 Magoi or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can double the amount of bloody tendrils produced by this move.
[b]Cool Down:[/b] 4 Posts

[list]
Being seen as one of the most powerful Blood techniques that Lagi has at his disposal, Lagi uses his polycythemia technique in order to solidify his blood and creates a singular bloody tendril that forms into a crescent moon buzzsaw with Lagi at the epicenter. The rotation of the crescent moon is omnidirectional, with the reach of the ability going as far as 40 meters. The ability deals A rank ability damage per tendril. Movement is not impended in any kind of way with this ability in use. There are two ways to pay for this ability Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds).  Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina.   If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability. Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect  damage check and is translated as internal damage. The latter can be drawn from sources within 40 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, those crescent moon can also be fired as a projectile aoe, adding an additional formation method on how to perform the ability. The projectile Aoe is 25 meters in length and width, traveling as far as 40 meters in a direction of Lagi's choosing.  When sustained, Lagi has full discretion of what source he can take from. [/list]

[b]Name:[/b] Hiding in the Crimson Mist
[b]Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Scaling:[/b] Disperse: For every additional 10 Magoi or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can double the range of his scatter limit from where he can reform.

[list]
This move is somewhat of an avoidance move of when Lagi uses his Blood magic to convert himself into a red mist of blood magic and  scatter himself across the field in response to physical trauma. What this move does is that in the face of B rank or lower ability that make contact with Lagi, he can scatter himself as a tradeoff in order to avoid the damage check and count it as an indirect clash for that ability in particular.  This is treated as Lagi's avoidance limit. Afterward, Lagi can reform within 25  meters of the area intact.  Converting into blood and reforming does not affect his gear whatsoever. Since the purpose of this is ability is to avoid the damage check, the scaling is not factored in as long as the original rank of the ability matches the avoidance limit of this ability. Avoidance is successful if the radius can be escaped.  There are two ways to pay for this ability Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds).  Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling) , with the other half being paid with the user's stamina. If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability. Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage. The latter can be drawn from sources within 30 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the avoidance limit of what he can use this ability against increases by one rank. When sustained, Lagi has the full discretion of what source he can take from. [/list]

[b]Name:[/b] Sanguine Tsunami
[b]Type:[/b] Offensive
[b]Scaling:[/b] Wave: For every additional 10 Magoi or 5 Stamina and 5 Magoi paid, Lagi can increase the length, width, and  of the wave by 10 meters.

[list]
Calling on a wave of Boiling Blood, Lagi brings about a 15 meter in length and width blood tsumani that travels as far as 30 Meters.  This ability does B-tier ability damage, with Lagi fully being able to ride on the tsunami and interact with it without harm. There are two ways to pay for this ability Lagi can either use his own blood, or draw blood from any sort of open blood source (dead bodies/open wounds).  Blood gathered from an outer source can count as the magoi half of the payment (Activation/sustain/scaling), with the other half being paid with the user's stamina.  If the blood is drawn from a target that's alive, it'll count as a blood loss equivalent to half of the power of the ability. Blood loss in this way is treated as an indirect damage check and is translated as internal damage. The latter can be drawn from sources within 30 meters from Lagi at any given time. Both methods count as "Feeding" through blood magic. If Lagi is in his vampire Lord transformation when performing this move, the power of this ability against increases by one rank. When sustained, Lagi has the full discretion of what source he can take from.  The wave can either be reformed  to continue the surf, or a new wave can be started. [/list]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum