Get My Mail On [Job/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] Empty Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] 27/06/18, 02:40 am

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Messages From Home:

Ja'ro was in need of huang. Apparently that was the currency on this continent. It didn't bother Ja'ro, no it was simply inconvenient. Luckily for him he had ties to magicians, so he was allowed in the school. That being said he had found himself in the mail room. He inquired about work and they said he could get paid at the end of the work day. Strangely enough a employee didn't show to work a mere hour before. "Alright so all you have to do is deliver these letters to the dorms or classrooms." The burly man paused for a moment. His uniform was tightly fit around his round physique. He turned from Ja'ro and rummaged through some things. He then turned back and threw a hat at Ja'ro. "Here wear this so people can identify you."

138|500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] Sig10

Spoiler:

2Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] 27/06/18, 03:06 am

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] Latest?cb=20160302023153

The first letter was to a small magician woman. She was always practicing he magic, but far to close to some residents. Who lived there? A old elderly couple. Who's son was a magician. Their son was gone on a expedition, so they mostly stayed in their home. It was troublesome for them to go get groceries and things of the like. Not that they needed to leave. Their son would always leave them with enough means until he always returned. Everything was going fine until random explosions started happening. It was always random, so the couple couldn't tell where or when they would arrive. Ja'ro had gotten a brief rundown on a information sheet. He just walked at a steady pace and sure enough there she was. A small girl, with a large hat. He magic potency was extremely powerful, but Ja'ro just ignored it and approached her. "Here's a letter for you young mage." The girl stopped in the middle of causing another explosion and looked to Ja'ro. "Hmm?" The quickly snatched the letter and begin to read it. Her face started with a smile and began to turn into a animated frown.

"Dear young lady. we'd like to thank you for your antics.
thanks to you we've realized if anything were to happen here we'd be stuck. My wife and I were able to convince the magic council to build us a bridge. We were also given a free wagon and horse for the inconvenience. If you don't stop after reading this letter you will be kicked from the school. Stay focused on your studies and do your best. You'll be a powerful mage in the future if you keep it up. Have a Nice day and GOODLUCK!."

Ja'ro simply laughed and began to walk off. t wasn't any of his business what the letter read.

447|500

Spoiler:

3Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] Empty Re: Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] 29/06/18, 03:01 am

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Get My Mail On [Job/Solo] Tumblr_nff9ldT7fA1r922azo1_500

Strangely enough, a library assistant had quite a bit of backed up mail. Some speculated as to why, but to most the answer was obvious. The normally mail deliverer was about her age and had a crush on her. He wold get so frazzled when he delivered her mail he would have panic attacks. He was...self conscious to say the least. When he finally worked up enough courage to deliver her mail. he got sick. Luckily it was a minor cold from exhaustion. So, what did he do to confess his feelings? He wrote her a letter. Ja'ro had come at the right time. The normal traffic in and out of the library died down. Allowing the librarian to eat. Ja'ro approached her silently. Just as she was about to take a bit of her udon bowl a letter entered her field of vision. She glanced over and partially read the name of the sender. That alone made her blush before turning her head and setting her bowl down. On the cover of the letter

To: K o K o

When the letter was taken from Ja'ro he left the library as quickly as he entered. Leaving the librarian blushing as she read her letter.

652|500

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum