Never Ending Woes Part I [Noir/Job]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Part I:

Ja'Ro wasn't familiar with the region. He spent most of his days wondering around looking for these 'eggs'. He preferred to refer to them as Seeds. It just sounded more appealing to him, and it also kept what they were a secret. At least to those who don't currently know of their existence, or what beast slumbers within them. Well at least he had met one person through all of his aimless searching. A golden eyed Magician who he's seen before. In the dreams of Dynatos. However Ja'Ro was unable to tell the woman. Maye one day she would come to find one of her oldest friends was standing right in front of her.

Ja'Ro looked at her and thought about what his old self would say in a situation like this. "What lovely weather today..." Immediately Ja'Ro began to laugh at himself. "Is that the best I could come up with?" he thought to himself.

After that he began thinking just how more chaotic the air felt on this...continent. Ja'Ro felt as if there was some sort of tension. Maybe it was more so related to the fact he was home sick. Naturally the air would be different in a place where there are more humans than beats. Well from what he's learned that are many different 'races' or so they're called. They're are those whom have been gifted with incredible physical prowess, but they're also those who are barely able to survive even with a collective of them. There was so much imbalance in the world currently. "How to bring balance? Is the real question I need to ask myself. Any suggestions Noir?" He asked looking into the sky to think.

Wordcount | 283/500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"What lovely weather today..."

Noir would turn her head to face Ja’Ro, the white haired man who she befriended not too long ago. He randomly said a weird thing and the black haired magician was not sure about how to answer it, but she thought if she kept being quiet then he might think she was rude. “Uh… it is humid though…” There, she said it with her usual no expression face. But darn it all, her incapability to think about something nice to say made her spout a total nonsense. Well, not entirely a nonsense, but she should at least capable to tell a white lie and played along as if the weather was really lovely.

Today it was just her and the man alone at that area while both Haku and Kuzunoha were resting together at her dorm, she knew they were tired from all the walking from the other day and would let them bond more as they rest together. She wouldn’t lie but it felt a little bit awkward though, she didn’t know much about this man but something within him was kind of familiar although she couldn’t tell why.

The next words coming from the man’s lips was about the way to bring balance and what Noir would suggest to him about it. This one made the golden eyed girl raised an eyebrow, thinking that this one was a hard question. “Perhaps assessing your life first would be the first thing you should do… I am not sure though. It was a hard question.” As she said that, she could feel something crawling on her leg, making it way up slowly. “Hmm?” Noir would look down and looked at her legs, noticing a spider was there and she would quickly slap it away, making it fall to the ground. However, she would notice it was not just a spider there, but multiple… no, countless spider would be seen approaching both of them.

WC: 327/500

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

"It is kinda humid huh?" he said while looking into the sky, doing his best not to look directly into the sun. "Assess my life?" Ja'Ro's attention moved towards Noir. "Well, that one slumped me." Ja'Ro never thought to look at his life as a whole. What has he done so far? Nothing really, all this time with nothing to show. He had now, a opportunity to see many different people and experience a amazing adventure. He was excited to say the least.

Ja'Ro was about to get back into his thoughts. That's when Noir began began to swat at something on her leg. When Ja'Ro looked down to see what looked as if it where a shadow from a small cloud. However, it wasn't that at all. Immediately Ja'Ro grabbed his still sheathed katana and began slamming it into the ground. Doing this caused chunks of rock to be knocked up. Due to the number of spiders. It was hard to tell if this was helping. Of course this was to allow the black haired magician to regain her composure.

Wordcount | 483/500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The numbers of the spiders seemed too many to count and although she didn’t really have any phobias or traumas related to spiders, seeing that black things crawling on the ground sent a shiver to her spine. “I heard the rumor about spiders causing a disturbance to this certain tribe…maybe they are back again. We should inform the tribe, let’s make a run there.” She would say to Ja’Ro before making a sprint, knowing where she needed to head. Of course the thought of using magic to burn the spiders was in her mind, but they were countless and she thought by doing so will just tire her out. Well for now she could only hope the white haired man would also run beside her… if not, then may he rest in peace.

The spiders were not that fast as they really took a leisure time to crawl but the black haired girl thought that the sooner she deliver the message to the tribe, the quicker they can exterminate the spiders. If she wasn’t wrong, she remembered hearing that they managed to get rid of the spiders before and by working together with them, she and hopefully, Ja’Ro, could make sure the spiders would never be back anymore.

By the time she reached the village border, she would gather her might and shouted, “Spiders!”

WC: 500+/500

Magoi/Stamina: 480/200

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

Ja'ro had noticed Noir take off running due to his back being turned. "Wait what?" When he looked back she had a small head start on him. Ja'ro began running behind her. Too think people have to continuously deal with this massive swarm of spiders. Ja'ro eventually caught up. Soon the village was coming into view, as soon as they reached the grounds Noir began yelling spiders. At first to Ja'Ro it seemed weird, however he joined in to help alert the villagers. "Spiders! The Spiders are back!" He yelled as he moved through the village. A few people who scattered about outside began running to meet the two. Recognizing the Magician woman, they approached her mostly. Tose who did come to Ja'ro he gave them a simple answer. "The spiders are back...? The magcian woman over there might be of more use in explaining. I'm not sure whats going on, but I'm here to help."

Wordcount | 639/500

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl was quickly approached by the villagers, they looked really worried and that made Noir noticed she had come the right village. When she looked around and scanned the faces of the villagers, some of them was familiar to her because she met some of them when she was exploring The Plains. However the young magician would try to not waste any more second and she would begin to explain about the spiders. She would start from how she noticed there was a swarm of spiders appearing from nowhere and went on to this rumor that she heard about a village that dealt with spiders infection before as well as giving discussing some of the ways with the villager about how to exterminate the spiders for good.

Of course, Noir would expect Ja'Ro to give some suggestion on how to get rid the spiders as well. But in the end, she decided to let the village to decide on what to do and help them when they need it.

[EXIT]

WC: 500+/500
Magoi/Stamina: 480/200

Ja'Ro

Ja'Ro
D-Tier
D-Tier

After all the villagers where gathered Noir fully explained what was going on. The whole thing was simply strange to Ja'ro, however he'd dealt with spiders before, so it was no problem. "Well, all I can say is use fire. It would probably be better to find the nest if this is a recurring problem. Pretty sure they're coming from somewhere." His voice was firm and confident, while keeping a light air. Ja'ro shrugged as he added in a few words of advice. He didn't know what much more to say other than that. Suddenly some words of encouragement came to him. "It's really up to you all more at this point. Will you allow this problem too persist and eventually worsen? Or will you act swift and rid yourself of a problem." After that Ja'ro would walk along side Noir as they left the village ground. "Well now what?"  

- e x i t -

Wordcount | 790/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum