9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Goodbye *for now Empty Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 03:32 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

This is my resignation letter.

I have a lot going on on my plate right now. This site, as much as I love it and its community, caused me a lot of stress and anxiety.

As much as I want to stay, I can't. Freaking out for over an hour on whether or not the site I love was going to be deleted is enough. While I loved helping out Magi World, I'm not willing to stay. Not under an admin who did what they did.

While I can't say I'll be gone forever I'm not gone for good, consider this a goodbye for now. I'm gonna entrust my stuff to Noir and 8 *for the time being. Give me some hours of sleep and I'll break it down for the two of ya.

It was wonderful being on the site. I'm sorry for not finishing up plot with the people I wanted to with. You're all wonderful people and I'm glad I got to experience this site, both the good and the bad. It helped me grow and I have some great memories.

See y'all.

Edit P.S: if Merr comes back and if both Merr and the community wants me back, then I'll gladly return the staff team to help y'all out. @Lagi - especially you, bud.

Edit-edit:
I'm still going to be gone, but I'll be back someday. Definitely not this month due to studying and a hospital program.

Last edited by Jingyi Hou on 05/06/18, 06:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }

2Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 04:02 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

oh no.....................................................

-this is giving me a headache-

im suprised you gave me a shoutout.. thought u disliked me.

But still..sad to see u go..u knew what u were doing. Stick to ur med school..or was it science..either way it involves sciences. U'll do fine...so keep ur head up.

Also hope ur dad continues to be healthy, take care of urself.

Goodbye *for now CrChE3t

Goodbye *for now LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

3Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 04:13 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

THIS ISNT GOODBYE BUT ANOTHER HELLO.

Goodbye *for now ZuxZMnk

4Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 04:32 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Again, I never said I was admin.

Technically, Merrze is still admin. I ain't in contact with staff. How am I going to be admin?

Y'all have the right to do anything you want to do. I'm not stopping you from doing anything.

No need to jump ship so fast.

5Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 05:15 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

lol Diana I missed you Q-Q but why hijack the site =3=...

Goodbye *for now 6ouumjD

6Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 06:40 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

No real clue to what is actually going to end up happening, however, all I can say to you Lero is that my best wishes go out to you and your father. I really do hope you return but when the stress and anxiety are lifted off your shoulders.

Goodbye *for now 35360610

7Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 06:48 am

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Merr doesn't have his admin role last I checked.

Not to mention:

"I found an opportunity to take it by the reigns and take over."

"I'm not sure if I want to give it back."

"However, I will repeat, I do not know if I will give it back."

"It won't shut down because I'm taking this hostage."

"It [the anxiety and panic I caused] was quite funny on my end"

https://imgur.com/a/itIiDMs

I'm not staying on a site that's held hostage by someone who found the anxiety of its members, some fearing their characters might be deleted, funny.

As long as a person like that is in charge/has the reigns/has the keys, I'm not staying. It's for my own health because I don't need to added stress. Especially after the actual shaking I experienced out of anxiety.

Call it jumping the boat, I'm just going to look after my own health. Take a breather and spend time with my dad. He isn't healthy but at least his cancer isn't active atm.

Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot. I really do need a break and perhaps this was the wake up call. As I said, it's probably not goodbye forever.

8Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 07:20 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I cannot say I do not understand why you are taking this choice, this site certainly has had quite the hectic past few hours, and so I will choose not to stop you - but remember we are always here and will accept you back if you so choose to join this rapidly-changing site. If matters do not turn out as we expect, or situations ameliorate with you, I hope you will still return even as only a member and not as a higher power, for I truly enjoy this community we have weaved and hope that we can retain even a glimmer of the happiness we had before with you. So know that I will be happy to thread with you any time that reality is pulling too hard on your heartstrings and you need a place to escape to.

Also, you got any spare magic tools or magic weapons that I could borrow indefinitely? Mundane weapons are also acceptable as long as they can be sold for a lot, but the former are preferred

9Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 08:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

You just gave your own meaning to words I just clarified. But if you want to ignore everything I say that is fine.

Don't need the admin account to be admin.

It was funny to have everyone speculate, yes. Though it started getting serious and I stopped. Sorry I caused you this panic attack but it really isn't a huge deal any more. Cat is out of the bag. I'm harmless.

Respect wise throughout all of the community, we both know no one would take me back as admin. While my choice of words are poor, I took the admin account "hostage". It's not like anything else can't continue.

But bye. Hope you calm down and have good times with your family. I know you're angry but you're painting me out to be this monster that I am not. It's like saying I can't laugh when people get scared in horror movies or something.

I spooked, I laughed, I didn't drag it longer than it should have been. Yet everyone is still running around like chickens without a head. I'm only blocking a small portion.

Though, again, sorry and see you whenever.

10Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 11:41 am

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ill keep it for you ad gonnagive it back when you are ready
Best wishes for you and your family, of course with the football person too :3
I love you, Lero
Imma hit you up in DM sometimes

Goodbye *for now XNsy1xt

11Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 04:27 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thanks Noir :3c
I love ya too. You've been one of the greatest members on this site and I wish we got around to rping more than we did. I wish you luck with everything you have going on <3
Please do hit me up, the door's always open.

Also, Diana, harmless people don't cause enough stress that I wake up in the middle of my heart block "reset". It wasn't some movie where you're laughing at the actors. They're acting, they knew the script. We did not.

It shouldn't have happened in the first place - just post the note that you took back the keys to the Ferrari (nice choice of words, by the way) and then dangle it above our heads for a while. No need to be causing panic attacks.

I hope you enjoyed your stunt, Diana. Knux's gone, and I'm going to be gone for a while. After last night's anxiety and stress, plus my own irl stuff, I'm going to stay away for a while.

@Ariel-chan :3c

@Lagi we may have had our differences, but I don't hate you.

@Zuzu Mansur I'll see what I got, but no promises.

12Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 04:59 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well, how was I supposed to know you had a heart block reset, whatever that is? Though, a lot of you caused yourselves to panic a lot more than I thought which is my fault but I didn't expect it.

A lot of people talked to me in which I told them my intentions and I had Jaja relay messages that I tried to relay myself yet it seemed no one even listened to him so it was useless.

So, my bad you got stressed out. But don't blame me for fucking up your heart issues I had no idea was even a thing. While I may have caused you stress, you were probably one of the people who didn't listen when I tried to relay there was nothing to stress about.

I could have not revealed myself and left y'all stressing but I didn't because it wasn't funny anymore after I heard people were getting stressed out. It was like 12am and no one even gave me a chance to give it back or for people to talk to me before everyone started leaving.

So, it's not all on me. I can take the blame but y'all stressed yourselves out way more than necessary.

And I wasn't referring to the actors, I was referring to the time where people get jump scared and it's funny for a few seconds. I knew when it wasn't funny anymore, I revealed myself, I got a message out, explained myself to countless others before the night ended who cared enough to reach out. Y'all were ready to abandon your site after not even two hours had passed. So, think what you will.

Goodbye *for now 001
Goodbye *for now 002Goodbye *for now 003

13Goodbye *for now Empty Re: Goodbye *for now 05/06/18, 05:26 pm

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

Well maybe you don't cause a panic instead of just telling everyone out the gate that you were going to take the keys for a while?

And no one listened to Jaja because we didn't think he would be in cohorts. This was a downright nasty af "prank" that you pulled and we certainly didn't think Jaja would know about it. So when he says "it'll be fine", we didn't exactly believe it since we didn't think he'd know definitely.

I didn't listen to Jaja because: here's some person on the internet who took over our site and might delete our info. I didn't think they were related to Jaja because I didn't think he wouldn't let a prank like that happened. So I get stressed over the notion that members of a community I love might lose their shit (and that I may lose my own stuff).

And again, you shouldn't have pulled this in the first place. It wasn't funny at all, it was mean-spirited. It's the equivalent of a masked person taking months to years of work with a lighter under it and laughing at you while you're tied up and can't do anything about it. "Hey, I might or might not delete this!" "Prepare to be babashooked!!!!" "I'm just going to toy with y'all for laugh and giggles for no reason!" And then getting upset when those people are, justifiably, stressed out and angry over this giant mess.

And we weren't going to "abandon" it. Staff members and I were manually copying vaults to move since, again, it seemed like a random hijacker took over our site and wasn't going to give it back. And even after you revealed yourself, we don't want to deal with this crap of "I have the keys and I might not give it back!" Merr loves this site to hell and back and he invested a whole lot of time and effort into this place. You can't blame us for not wanting to deal with "it's just a prank, bro!"

I want to stay, but I'm not. Not when there's a former admin who's willing to do this to the community and the site they claim to "love" or whatever. Especially not when I'm busy trying to get my life in order and spend time with my dad. My health and my future is more important right now. I want to be here for Magi World, to help it grow and become a site where everyone can have fun and enjoy themselves. Basically what it was like when I was a newbie. But right now, I don't have the nerves, the heart, or the time to deal with this. I want to come back someday, but only when I'm ready to. If Merr is still willing to have me on his mod team by then, then I'll be more than happy to help the site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum