Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: Acquisition
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Exotic Pet Keeper Profession
Assignment Overview: Now that 8 has survived 7's attack, he figures he has to teach him the last part of this job. Learning about animals and finding where to buy or take them, letting him do it as his last job as an Exotic Pet Keeper. He happens to tell 8 about Nervos.

Tsuki was in his quarters, surrounded by paperwork, dipping a quill into an ink bottle and writing the details of his work, which he wasn't quite keen on sharing the details of. But he had invited over Alexander for breakfast to give him some advice and teach him a bit about taming and all the side aspects of it. Tsuki had some breakfast already made as well, meat and eggs from his own animals. At this time, Alexander finally stepped in through his open door. He was unsure of how to proceed, knowing that Tsuki had essentially attempted to assassinate him.
[101]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alexander looked around the room, weary of an predators or possible ambush. But it was such a pristine scene, with Tsuki at his desk, by the window as the the sunlight shone in, but not blindingly so, just enough and at the right angle to illuminate his works. And at the desk, there was the breakfast.

"Have a seat, Alexander." It was strange to have someone else refer to him by his name, "I have brought you some breakfast, so let us break bread and sup before we discuss out matters." Tsuki brought the plate to a spot at this desk.
[202]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tsuki began to gather his papers as Alexander took his seat and began to eat, it was a western-like breakfast and two types of utensils set, forks and knives or a set of chopsticks. Tsuki took out a paper on the parasite that infected Alexander, it was named Nervos, but as well as a few other papers. Some were on breeding, some were on the bottle of insects he had carried with him, that he had christened as infinity, but were known as Luminous Prism Beetles. Many other works on all types of creatures of the world and all different classifications.
[303]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alexander began to eat as soon as he felt safe in this room. Tsuki was overly well-mannered, and it was almost creepy but he had to keep his wits about him. He reviewed the papers as he grabbed the fork and began to fill his face. "You must become learned in these matters if you wish to become a tamer, at least to some degree. These things I'm more suited to teaching you than Sharram. These are skills that can be attained without any natural affinity. And you must acquire some other creatures, there are some such as I, who will sell them to you at a price, but you may want to capture or raise some for yourself, which will allow you to attain the greatest beasts, but that is at the cost of your own skill."
[441]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"This will let you know know if you are suited for being an exotic pet keeper, a very important job within Ramses organization." Tsuki went back to work on his own papers as Alexander kept reading for some time. Tsuki even gave him lunch, dinner and a candle so he could keep reading the information throughout the night. "It might not be suited for you, but I know you have certain skills that will lend themselves to you. I believe you have done enough studying to know what you wish to do, and it will help you succeed as a tamer regardless of what you wish."

[500+]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum