C-Tier
C-Tier
Dark Warrior Test Details:
Job Name: Dark Warrior Test
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards:  100 XP | 7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Vavatine
Job Overview: After Vava is bought by Lagi and freed, the Dark Hand takes custody of the imuchakk girl again and wipes her memory once more. She is sent on a test mission to assassinate escaped slaves to send a message to anyone else who might entertain the idea of fleeing from their masters. The escaped slaves consist of a woman and her ten year-old son.

Enemy Name: Mother & Child
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: A woman and her young son dressed in rags.
Abilities:
Motherly Shield - The mother throws herself in front of her son, protecting him from D-Tier damage.
Backlash - The child throws a couple of punches dealing D-Tier damage.
Bite - The son bites for D-Tier damage

Zaina marched forward in a dark corridor dimly lit by torches. Her previous ragged attired had been discarded in favor of a black outfit and mask, similar to what she wore when she was Vava. She stepped into a large chamber and bowed before a curtained bed where two shadowy figures hid behind. With her head bowed, Zaina waited until she was spoken to before speaking up. Minutes passed with Zaina listening to a girl giggling along with disgusting sounds comparable only to a pig eating its slop. Finally, the curtain was eventually drawn to show a big man with bright yellow eyes leering at the warrior.

The half clothed man on the bed was called Waseem. His parents turned their child into a sick joke by foolishly hoping fate would bless him with a handsome appearance as his namesake suggested. Waseem was far from handsome, and the way he stared at women made him more grotesque than usual. The man’s yellow eyes leered at Zaina as his lips dragged across his thin lips, coating them in saliva. Despite having a naked concubine at his side already, he hungered for more. It was no secret he lusted after Zaina. He frequently spoke about how the mystery behind Zaina’s mask made him want her even more. Waseem grinned as he fondled the woman next to him. “Hello, Zaina. Please, make yourself comfortable while I explain your mission directives,” he growled while patting the empty spot beside him. “I’ll make it worth your while…” Zaina didn’t respond or move. She wanted nothing to do with the sickening pig. However, something deep inside her heart also told her no.

“I didn’t come here to be used as your personal plaything. Tell me my mission, and I’ll leave you alone with the whore,” she snapped harshly. She clenched her fists tightly thinking about the different ways she’d inflict pain upon him if he dared touch her.

Waseem’s eyes glinted in the dim light of the candles and smirked. The imuchakk felt the urge to wipe that smug look on his face. “Very well,” he said. “Your mission is simple. Two slaves escaped custody and an example must be made of them. We can’t have more slaves running off or thinking they can do whatever they want.” Waseem’s chubby hands rubbed together before grabbing a parchment and showing it to Zaina. Reluctantly, the Imuchakk stood to take the paper, but he grabbed her and pulled her close with his greasy fingers. Out of reflex, Zaina slapped his face. The impact was so hard, the sound of his jaw cracking could be heard clearly. Her eyes were cold as she glared at the lecher.

“Touch me again, and you’ll receive more than just a cracked jawline,” she hissed. Her time under this organization had turned her cold and unforgiving, but seeing as though she couldn’t remember who or how she once was, Zaina simply adapted and molded herself into their image to survive.

Zaina watched as he slowly readjusted his head. He felt his jaw in interest and annoyance. His eyes never wavered and still glinted in the dim light. “Shhh, Zaina. The Dark Hand is here to help. Breathe. Relax. You are not alone. We are with you. We will help you, so long as you help us. All you have to do is embrace the Dark Hand.”

The imuchakk blinked slowly as her arms went loose at her sides.

“Now then, are you ready to help the Dark Hand with this mission?”

Zaina knelt down on one knee and bowed her head. “Of course, my lord.”

Job WC: 602/1,500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum