1Starting trait Empty Starting trait 27/04/18, 06:06 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Trait Name:Eye of the Hunter
Trait Tier:D
Trait Requirement:Ranger Class
Trait Description: Through training and hunting the user's eyes are better than normal.  
Trait Effect: The user is able to see speeds of even the fastest beast within the land, allowing the user to see speeds that would be normally blurring to others while granting a clearer sight to the user. This effect has a 10 meter range, everything outside of 10 meters is hazy, but still visible.

Last edited by Bass Mikaru on 04/05/18, 04:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Starting trait Empty Re: Starting trait 30/04/18, 10:08 am

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

For a D-tier trait it's fine for the most part, but I don't think D-tier would be enough who are to fast to even comprehend like the flash step. As with this trait your eyes would only be slightly better than a normal humans and it would need to be higher to have stronger range, and use.

3Starting trait Empty Re: Starting trait 30/04/18, 04:50 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

This traits only allows me a clear sight of A tier speeds, since you yourself said A tier speeds which are "blurry" to normal people yet you can still see them just not clearly.

4Starting trait Empty Re: Starting trait 03/05/18, 07:03 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This true, but there are some things which would be faster than what you can see. Afterall this is only a dtier trait, I'd give it a short range of 10m is how far you can see them clearly and anything beyond that is a little hazy but you can still make them out.

5Starting trait Empty Re: Starting trait 04/05/18, 04:36 pm

Bass Mikiaru

Bass Mikiaru
C-Tier
C-Tier

Edited

6Starting trait Empty Re: Starting trait 11/05/18, 03:01 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Starting trait PQzQ8xw