2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] Original

---

A pleasant gust of wind brushed past Rima's face. The feeling was that of bliss and nostalgia. It had been a decent while since she had been able to take a breather, to get some well-deserved rest. Unanswered questions gnawed at her mind of course, but there was nothing she could do about that right now. For the time being, she would simply wait atop this mountainous range.

The girl adjusted clean bandages wrapped around the right side of her face. Their purpose was to hide the obvious corruption that had spread throughout her body, the darkened sclera of her right eye. Even though she was alone for the time being, she still felt the need to keep it out of site.

WC - 123
FC - 7b6285
Appearance:

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 06/06/18, 03:16 am; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Items:

Image:

Books are nice, Aren’t they? With just one sentence you could get lost in dreams.

He came with his own story which the wind carried with his single question, and answer. Dark skies gave him closure, and closure was what he sought. Aimless. Aseo was like a arrow pointed, and fired in any direction of people choosing, but that has stopped? War has gave him his loss. Walking has gave him his destination. The rukh? Yes, the last thing in him. Rukh had graced his blue eyes leaving its dark trail behind for him follow, that he did. Giving life to the dark story now, was a back full of purple.

Faced upon a mountainous range, such beautiful setting perfect for this awaited encounter. Aseo face full of displeasure surely bittersweet, found his mouth moving with the words coming out fluently. Books? He thought such a saying would be befitting while speaking to the back of the women. She was a bellflower surrounded by wind, and dying sunflowers. Aseo, enjoyed tradies of his imagination, and he felt such a strong imagination for her bellflower vibe.

Before you speak, my dear lady of bellflowers. Soft voices die in my ear. Speak loud enough. ” Uttermost respect. Even if she could be from the opposite side such as , Gao’s army.

WC:223| M: 320/320 | S: 155/155

Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aseo’s presence wasn’t much of a shock to her. While Rima’s original intentions were to recluse herself atop the mountains of Kou, the girl had a feeling someone was following her for a while now. It wasn’t that the boy was careless and revealed himself at anytime, but more-so it was the rukh around her that had passed on the information.

“There’s no doubt about that, as it is one of the main reasons I happen to read a lot. There’s comfort in being able to distort reality in such a way, to temporarily rid yourself of this unforgiving world.” Rima would reply to Aseo, her back still turned to her fellow magician.

Readjusting her sitting position, Rima would cease her meditation. With a quick clearing of the throat she would begin to question the stranger of his intentions. - “So, what brings you out here? Are you here to take me away again, or perhaps you’re not with those people?” Her voice was like pure silk as she asked this, not showing any form of fear or hesitation.

“Just who are you, stranger?”

WC - 307
FC - 7b6285

Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

I am just a boy looking for guidance through this dark, and gloomy world. ” Stabbing into the ground his newly acquired staff, he crossed his arms. Guidance was what he sought, and the rukh had carried his body toward her. Now he just needed to gain her trust. “ I am not here to take you away, nor do I know who has done that in the past, I am simply here for you. The rukh has carried my wishes of learning throughout this mountain, and found you atop this mountain.

He would step forward pasted his spear, getting closer to her. He extended his hand out to touch her, even if she moved from his grasp. Aseo was one for personal contact, and didn’t mind having to go further links, but he also held a handshake kind of motion. “ Pardon If I touch you, but it's for me to get formally acquainted. As well as to make sure, you aren’t a ghost with soft words.

If she had allowed him to touch her, he would step back once again giving them some distance. Now he was ready to get down to business. “ I know you have long since felt it, but were of the same race. Given that I don’t know much about myself, I believe looking for others will help further, and nurture me into becoming more. If you are welling, do you care to guide me in something new? Teach me elements I’ve yet to see? ” He would ask, bowing to her as a sign of accepting her as a mentor.

WC: 498| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
Amongst the Ash [Aseo / Training] 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum