Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traits for Zakad! Empty Traits for Zakad! on 24/03/18, 02:59 am

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier
Trait Name: Soundproof
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Strictly reserved for the Echo Wolves.
Trait Description: Due to the thick amount of fur on their bodies, Echo wolves have the uncanny ability to block out certain vibrations that travel through the air (basically sound).
Trait Effect: Sound based attacks against Echo wolves are rendered ineffective!

Trait Name: Call of the Wild
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Reserved to Echo Wolves
Trait Description:Echo Wolves can howl at certain pitches that produce various effects when heard.
Trait Effect: The user of this trait may register Howl Abilities/Commands. All of which are sound based.

Last edited by Nahvi on 09/04/18, 04:15 am; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Traits for Zakad! JmUQbUB

View user profile

2Traits for Zakad! Empty Re: Traits for Zakad! on 25/03/18, 11:51 pm

Hey there Nahvi! I'm going to be handling this and I have some grading requests before this could be approved.

• Anything relating to beasts should be with the Beast Adoptions. Please don't stick this with the traits/abilities again because that's for characters.
  • In order for this to be valid, you'll need to edit in Zakad's code into your first post.
  • Magic on Magi is simply using the Rukh to change the world around the Magician. When Heat Magic is used, the Rukh is controlling the temperature of the air and causing the air itself to combust. Because of this, you can't be immune to magic, just one of the 8 elements.
  • You can't have immunity to 8 different things with just a single D-tier trait.

• A solution you can use is to have a trait where Echo Wolves have special fur that are adapted to a single damage type, reducing the damage dealt by that type by one tier (it scales with the trait tier).
    • By single damage types I mean: heat/fire, lightning, ice/freezing, slashing, piercing, crushing, etc. (this is a very general list and if used would need to be more specific).

• Beasts in the Magi World haven't shown an aptitude for Rukh or Magic. Orie is a different case because she's a Living Magic Weapon, not just a Parasite. It wouldn't make sense for an Echo Wolf to have some sort of access to Rukh.
  • I would instead make this into a trait where Zakad can register abilities revolving around the manipulation of frequency through his howls. This could allow you to stagger enemies due to high frequencies, indirectly clash with sound magic, and damage enemies through their ears.

Last edited by Jingyi Hou on 30/03/18, 08:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

{ Alt Account: Amatus Laertes & Merari }
View user profile

3Traits for Zakad! Empty Re: Traits for Zakad! on 26/03/18, 06:35 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier
The howl thing was the initial route i was going with this. Sorry by the way. I thought Since Zakad was finished any new traits I wanted to put on him would have to be entered here. Won't happen again I'll rewrite the traits and edit them! thank you for reviewing!

Traits for Zakad! 6ouumjD
View user profile

4Traits for Zakad! Empty Re: Traits for Zakad! on 30/03/18, 08:03 pm

You put this into staff notification, but you haven't even edited your post. Please follow my initial grading, which you can see above. Once you have finished actually editing, please bump this thread again so I may get back to it.

View user profile

5Traits for Zakad! Empty Re: Traits for Zakad! on 09/04/18, 04:16 am

Nahvi

Nahvi
D-Tier
D-Tier
Edited

Traits for Zakad! JmUQbUB

View user profile

6Traits for Zakad! Empty Re: Traits for Zakad! on 10/04/18, 07:36 pm

This is looking much better, Nahvi! There are just some edits I need you to make before I can approve it.

• Soundproof: I see where it can be misleading with this sentence: " Because of this, you can't be immune to magic, just one of the 8 elements". I should have expanded further. You can't have complete immunity at a D-tier trait and certainly not to all 8 elements. At D-tier, it'll lower damage by a tier (except for A-tier damage) and negate D-tier abilities that damage an opponent through sound. Also, due to the wording, this immunity won't reach their ears. However, if you do reword it to have even their ears protected, logically they won't be sensitive enough to sound to register acute hearing traits.
  • Call of the Wild: can you please elaborate on what sort of effects that their howls can have? Also, something along the lines of: due to their control over their pitch, Echo Wolves can create special frequencies whose effects range from x, to y, to z.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum