Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Assignment Name: Assassination.
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Slaver Profession
Assignment Overview: During some reconnaissance within the slave camps, 3 has found out their was a candidate for the future 9 position, plotting a rebellion. 3 has given the responsibility of ending it before it starts to 8.

Enemy:

A soothing morning as sunshine poured into his room from the glassless window. Clouds were a soft filter to the radiance, as a light breeze caused the curtains to wave. As he was gently roused from his sleep by the refreshing wind, a stern voice startled him. "I could've killed you for the last hour." He opened his eyes to see the assassin who put him through the grueling task of euthanizing one of the animals. But she clearly hadn't even given it a second thought and that the type of person she was, strong and self-reliant and cared very little of others opinions, a good role model for him in some respects.

[113]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Road To Slavin' Part 10 [Assignment Chain/Solo] ZuxZMnk

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Today, we're gonna kill a real person, I've identified him as well as impeded his progress, I'm not like Octavia who had a good idea but isn't going to act on it until the time is right. I'm always hustling. And if you do this, you can stop mass rebellions like the one you so graciously taken care of. A lot of people were hurt and died in that, they aren't merchandise, but sometimes you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette." Even in her cold and brash words, she wasn't like Octavia. Her methods were cruel, but her end result was much thoughtful. While Octavia was kind and friendly and bursting with personality, she was just doing a job and certain things were beneath her, such as slaves.

[247]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They got out together and she pulled out some binoculars from her armless sleeve. How she worked that was beyond his imagining and unfortunately the timing wasn't right. "There'ss a revolutionary laying down groundwork for a second rebellion, and I just told you how well that went, so there's not need for a 'Slave Rebellion, Part Two: Electric Bugaloo.' So my order is that you're gonna kill him. He's one of the strongest slaves we have, and was a candidate for the position you are earning, but we didn't feel he was trustworthy enough." Her tone wavered as she spoke and mumbled for a moment about 'potential'.

[354]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Maiyou only offered that if anyone even interfered she would stop them, but also not let anyone come in. The rest was up to him. She had a picture and location, that was all he was getting. Alexander the Eight was ready but he wasn't going to use his insects just yet. Although they had matured and he had trained the basics, and he could probably attack with them, this wasn't the point.

Alexander strolled into the revolutionary's camp, where was with a few other slaves. "Come with me. We need to speak." The revolutionary was very proud, some of the slaves gave solemn looks while other were looking down, unable to make eye contact with him or with Alex.

This revolutionary seemed to keep his chains as a reminder of his job here. "Well, what is it?" With that question, Alexander went into the offensive, he went for a straight to knock him out in as little time as possible, but the slave was ready, in defense he raised his chains to wrap up. He still connected but now the arm was binded and his constitution was enough to prevent him from passing out. With one of his arms, he kept Alex's wrist chained up and close to his own chest.

The revolutionary went for a kidney hook to take advantage, but Alexander blocked it with his elbow, but the excess chain whipped around behind and onto his back, knocking him slightly off balance. Alexander went with the flow and over powered the human by taking a step into his captured arm, pivoting to get side by side with the slave and then putting a full-force elbow strike into his ribs at an upward angle, breaking his ribs, which 'cause him to collapse and bleed out. There were no visitors and no Maiyou. Alex carried the bloody body with him and would let Maiyou take care of the details.

[500+]

Enemy:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum