You are not connected. Please login or register

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good.

+4
Silva Kaida
Ariel
SolomonxKing
Diana Corvus
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

idk how long it is gunna be. might as well count it as quitting the site for now. i guess.

if you want to continue a thread that i am in with you without me, go for it. i can't blame you.

if you want to fire me off of staff, you can. i can't blame you and i don't really offer much to begin with.

regardless, i don't plan on ever returning to the chat. so i guess that will make some of you happy.

but regardless, im sorry. :/

i striked it out but p much all the above still applies. idk what i did to myself but magi is like completely dead for me. i just can't enjoy myself no matter how hard i want to continue my stories here. it is just not feeling very magi like anymore w the stuff tht is wanting to be implemented n im so disconnected from everyone at this point.

i might pop in and out in the future but i actually missed completing a whole activity check for the first time ever so it kind of slapped me in the face. i only posted once this month n tht is a sHOCKER. i feel bad for everyone i left hanging but i can barely reply to short posts. :/

i might try super duper hard to wrap up some of my threads n then kill diana off as she is the only character tht means a lot to me.

idk if anyone will miss me or even care but if you do, feel free to msg me on discord. im usually always available to talk or play games. ( porsef#8893 )

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 01/04/18, 01:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 001
im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 002im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 003

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Take as much time as you need, I thought it was nice to have you around.

I will be here when you come back.

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. Sk_sig10

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

won't deny it diana, if this were done earlier maybe it would have given me a sense of relief. but now? tbh, all i feel is regret. regret because there were many things i wanted to say to you (nothing bad, mostly a lot of apologies) that i never did. i can't really express my feelings with such a short statement tbh. the most i can say is sorry in this message and hope you understand the extent that sorry goes. i'd like to say more but those words are far too personal for me to express to the entire site (they're not bad, again, just personal for me).

so yeah. i'm sorry. i don't think you'll forgive me any time soon. i'm sure you of all people recognized my actions for what they truly were. and if i were in your shoes? i'd not want to forgive me ever. this is sorta a measly sorry too. it's not befitting nor enough to cover for all my actions. but i hope it's at least something.

but anyway, goodbye. if you decide to return ever, thank you.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

I will miss ya. You were one of my first friends on here. I hope I will get to talk to you while you are gone maybe. Hope you come back eventually.

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9186-memiors-of-an-old-assassin

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

That's ok, take a break.

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. CrChE3t

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'm not even in the chat so I don't know what happened but I just want to say to take care (for now I think idk).

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 35360610

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

idk. updated the op so you can read it if you care. i still feel kind of shitty about it n ill still run my dungeon as my last duty, btw, but im p much callin it quits.

between my own feelings and all the sht tht happened, it rly killed the site for me. bleh.

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 001
im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 002im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. 003

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

But i need your help >.<, whose gonna arrest lagi when he goes off the deep end? That super jail would of probably been a swell idea, cuz there are, or will be people, who regular places can't handle.

I'd expect you to find a love for something again involving this site. But if not, i understand.

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. CrChE3t

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

I'll miss you!

If anyone messes with you i'll beat em up!

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. R7UWixC

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

im gonna miss you. bye. ᵇᶦᵗᶜʰ

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. Giphy

im prob gunna be considered 100% gone for good. BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8