Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Assignment Name: But Three's a Crowd
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Exotic Pet Keeper Profession
Assignment Overview: 3 finally has her chance with 8. A tiger was rented out to some clients and was returned injured, near the point of death. 4 said this one was past saving, so the situation fell under 3's jurisdiction. 8 is going to euthanize it and put the feline out of its misery.

Now that he was done with training or at least getting Infinity to heel, he was ready to proceed with his training for his new position within the organization and he was starting to formulate his own ideas about how he could help the group and his master ramses, these were the ideas he could share, but there was even more plans. Ones he couldn't share with people as freely, he would have to suss out the situation and the feel for his allies, whether they came from within or not. Alex had recalled that he hadn't seen 3 in the last meeting, and he decided to go to Etanhol to find out about her and where to meet her.

As soon as he stepped out of his room, he was chicken winged and there was a blade to his neck and a pair of full bosoms to his back.
[150]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

This is a vault link.

http://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9527-vault-8
View user profile

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
"Didn't you learn how to introduce yourself runt? Are you even really a Fanalis? The name is Maiyou." He heard a feminine yet raspy voice call into his ear, degrading him. A knee, which seemingly morphed into a foot drove him into the ground before him. He turned onto his back to see just who this person was.

It was the shape of a beautiful woman who was damaged. She had an eye-patch, and oh so many scars all over her body. Her breasts, her face, her legs, and even her arm. Her arm...? He was surprised he was even apprehended by a woman with a single arm and a single eye.
[262]

This is a vault link.

View user profile

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
"You're not very ready to handle what's going out in the world, huh? Stand up. I gotta see what you can do." "Wait, you weren't at the meeting, I was there, I didn't even see you?" "Well, if you saw me, I wouldn't be a very good assassin, would I?"

Maiyou was already heading towards a new camp, that he never realized, but he was so stunned that he could miss such a woman. She stood out almost as much as 4, so it was crazy for him to not be able to notice him. He followed as he was told and got into the newest camp.
[369]

This is a vault link.

View user profile

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Maiyou was waiting right by the entrance with a large tiger, twice their size combined. There was white hair across his body and his face, more than what normal for an adult tiger, he was clearly quite past his years and was hanging on by a thread in pain and suffering. "You just gotta kill him. He's been here for a long time, but now he's suffering. This is just a stepping stone onto your practice. I'm an assassin, and I'm here to teach you that sometimes to get ahead, especially in this line of work, you have to kill people. If you don't do this, I'll kill you right here and now. Now go get that knife."

Alexander had too much against him and he assumed front-loading all the threats and everything was to help him get through this difficult task. He brought the knife up into the sky and then brought it down, piercing the tigers ribs. At first it let out a loud roar, but by the fifth stab, it was practically lifeless. The mortal stroke was an incision to the throat.

"See you tomrorrow."
[500]+

This is a vault link.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum