Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Assignment Name: Takes Two To Tango
Assignment Rank: D
Assignment Location: Kou
Assignment Reward: 50 XP 3000 Huang
Profession Prerequisites: Exotic Pet Keeper Profession
Assignment Overview: As an ex-Colosseum fighter, 2 has seen her share of animals, one of the tasks within the group is to keep the animals satisfied, in shape and healthy, and one way to do this is exercise and training. 8 is going to have the animals exercise within the slave camp to keep the merchandise healthy and desirable.

The news of the rebellion being squashed was ringing through out their slave camp outpost. Rumors among the slaves spread like wildfire, while the slave captains didn't confirm nor deny, allowing their imaginations to run wild. While there was fear in the camp, there was peace to go along with it. In passing, he had seen Octavia who gave him a wink and a heads up for the successful mission.

There was a meeting today for all the slave captains with Master Ramses. He would finally meet all of the captains. It was 0 through 8, meaning he was the most recent and he had only met 3 of them.

[110]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Etanhol, Sharram and Octavia were already there. Surprisingly, Octavia was right beside Ramses, seeming quite military-like in her posture and demeanor, which was such a contrast from how she had portrayed herself outside of the tent. She was even closer than Etanhol, standbing behind Ramses, while Etanhol was kneeled towards the group in front of Ramses like a dog. Sharram stood tall in front, and there was Alex, who came in towards Ramses from behind Sharram to block their line of sight before standing beside him. Sharram had his arms crossed in front of him. Alex was holding his wrists behind his back. Finally a pair of twins came in, known as 5 and 6. The shorter of the two was more serious and the other had quite the scowl. The little one had a bokken and bopped her sister, who started speaking back with some hand puppets she had. They were quite amusing in their antics, but they bowed to Eight sequentially as they caught sight of him.
[279]

View user profile

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
Two more had come in shortly there after an ocean haired lady, who was quite voluptuous, dressed in all white while accentuating her curves, but most peculiarly she had a cover over her mouth, perhaps she was disfigured but she most certainly ignored just about everyone except Master Ramses. But that's when Alexander recognized her, this was the woman who had taken care of him while he was ill during the initial infestation by the parasite, he wanted to say thank you but there didn't seem to be a good opportunity ever.

Finally was a slit-eyed Kou man, with traditional Kou garbs. He met 'glances' with Alexander very quickly and gave a friendly smile and wave that seemed almost deceitful, but nonetheless he cozied on up right next to Alex on the other side of Sharram.

[415]

View user profile

Eight

β-Tier
β-Tier
It was a simple meeting with introductions and getting Eight back on track for his position. He and Octavia were excused as the rest of the crew. Octavia put an arm around Eight's head and hurried him along without pressing too hard. "Well, Ramses says we must give you two important tasks that teach you something about working here, it's really hard for me, since I'm really only here to protect the master, but I like to hang out with everyone and help out a little. I saved that rebellion so you know what happens to rebels."

Her sweet voice faded out and turned nearly sour at the last sentence. But it was only temporary, "So all you gotta do is take some dogs out for a walk, or you can go wrestle one of the bigs cats or have one of the bears chase you. It's good for people and animals to spend time with each other and it doesn't really matter how, I'll let you handle it on your own, since I got some people I want to spend time with." She punctuated her sentence by planting a kiss on his cheek.

He walked to the animal camp which had Sharram nearby thankfully. Sharram had heard Alex's recounting of the tale and set two of his own personal dogs with him to go for a walk. It was quick, they peed as soon as they left the camp, but out of diligence, he walked the whole camp for another 15 minutes to make sure he felt he was doing right. It was quite anticlimactic, but the main prize here was getting to peer inside of the shell of Octavia.
[500+]

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum