You are not connected. Please login or register

Red is The New Black [Social/Sessho]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Following on what happened the night before, Noir woke up with a lot of effort since she felt a little bit tired after beating up the killer from last night. With a sigh, she slowly cuddled her fluffy fox who were sleeping beside her, nuzzling the fur as the little beast purred. "We have to get ready..." The black haired girl weakly said as she slowly sat up on the bed and climbed down so she can head towards the bathroom. Both of her beasts purred as she prepared herself, excited to have a walk on the street as their master was a little bit too busy to play with them before.

With Kuzunoha sitting on her right shoulder, Noir would walk towards the promised place along with Haku who was walking beside her with a wagging tail. The black haired girl would then wait on the nearby bench for the Fanalis as she looked around the area just in case he arrived there first.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Red is The New Black [Social/Sessho] G5OZoqx

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The red haired warrior woke up automatically knowing that he was late for meeting you with Noir, the girl he met yesterday. He must have been more tired from the fight with noir and the killer then he had originally thought. He curses to himself as he jumps out of his bed getting dressed in his normal armor not bothering to take any of his weapons or magical items, thinking that he wouldn't need them today. He barges out of the house he is living in which was in he outskirts of the city so he had quite a ways to go. He stretches to warm up real quick before breaking out into a full Sprint appologizing to people he almost runs into.

It took him longer then he was Ted but he finally made it to the place they were supposed to meet seeing noir and two beasts with her assuming they were hers. He breaths heavily and just waves needing to regain his breath first.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Noir waited near the pagoda with her furry companion, the redhead who she made the promise with finally arrived. However both Haku and Kuzunoha might sniff something from Sesshomaru and clearly were showing their dislike towards the Fanalis although Noir didnt know why. They made a threatening growls as the red haired man approached but the black haired magician would simply call their name with her usual flat tone, "Haku. Kuzunoha..." The beasts' body twitched and they stayed still, didnt dare to growl because they knew their's master tone so well after spending a long time with her. "Behave." She said her last word with a hint of warning, didnt want them to be so impolite towards someone else except she permit them to. Some might think this method was harsh, but the young magician wouldnt want them to randomly attack some innocent people just because of something that was unclear.

"Good morning." Noir would greet the Fanalis with a little bow before petting both Haku and Kuzunoha so she could introduce them to Sesshomaru. "I am bringing along my two precious companions, the liger name is Haku and the fox is Kuzunoha." As if they knew how to greet someone, both of them raised one of their hand and showed their paws towards the redhead to greet him although with their heads a little bit down. She wondered what made her beasts acted like this but thinking she would try to find out later.

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He would wave at the girl and her two beasts. He was about to say hello but stops as the two creatures begin to growl at the red haired warrior. He pauses not sure what to do next, he had no idea why they wouldn't like him but was sure he'd find that out later. He let's out a sigh of relief as Noir talks to her pets seeming to stop them from doing anything but he could still feel the aggressive behaviors from them. He smiles at the two beasts and bows to them, "greetings noble beasts, I am Sesshomaru the warrior." he would say directly to them to give them respect. He looks up at Noir. "So what is our plan for today?" he would ask smiling.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl noticed that her beasts weren't too comfortable as Sesshomaru started to bow at them. Both Haku and Kuzunoha looked calm but Noir could tell that the two of them was tense, perhaps something that the redhead had in his pocket made her beasts uncomfortable. "Before we go to the eatery, would you mind if I ask something?" The young magician tilted her head as she scanned the Fanalis from head to toe with her golden eyes. "Do you... bring something citrusy? Or perhaps something that smell like a mint?" That were her best guess because usually both Haku and Kuzunoha disliked the smell, but it was the first time they showed it openly like this and even went as far as being hostile to someone. "If you do, i think that might be the reason why they are uncomfortable, I truly apologize for their behavior though."

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He shrugs thinking for a moment trying to think if he has anything while he is checking his pockets. ""Hmm, I'm not sure let me check " He says as he is doing this. He smiles and pulls out an orange which he had put in his pocket earlier and forgot about it apparently. "I have this orange here. Do you want me to get rid of it? Don't appologize. I'm sure they have aa good reason for their behavior." He says chunking the orange away. He would say smiling hoping that the two animals would eventually grow to like him. "I hope that will settle the problem"

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Both Haku and Kuzunoha growled the moment Sesshomaru took out an orange from his pocket, strangely showing a really great dislike towards the fruit that was being held on the man's palm. With a sigh, the black haired girl would lightly scold her beasts, was not really fond of their impoliteness. "As much as I love both of you, your behavior is not acceptable. Probably tonight is the right time for your routine vitamins..." Hearing Noir saying Vitamin made both Haku and Kuzunoha jolted together before they quickly got closer to their master as Haku would nuzzle her leg while the fox would hug her arm tight.

"I really apologize for this, I will pay you back for that orange somehow." She said, bowing her head a little bit towards the redhead. "Now, shall we go? I am getting pretty hungry..." Noir would then lead the way to the eatery place, hoping that Sessho would like to dine there as much as she did. It was not in a really good business because of the civil war, but at least they could keep holding on for now until Ilah knew when they were going to close their business. "Since I will be treating you for today, please, order anything you like as much as you want."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum