You are not connected. Please login or register

Becoming a Renown Archer[Training Topic]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei had made it to Balbadd, but he figured while looking for information he would train himself in getting a bit stronger. He figured there were people who were better than he was in archery, so he figured he would look for a sensei. He moved around the area as he was going through caverns and asking around. It didn’t take long for somebody to talk about a legend in the city, which allowed him to look around for more answers. He had asked around for this man, and they had told him where he could find him.

This had led Yuurei to the forest he had met Ren in. He couldn’t help but smile when he saw this place as he couldn’t believe that he was here again. ”Well it seems like faith brought me back here again, but it’s just weird that I never encounter a man living in these forest. He was probably that good at hiding, but I guess looking for him will be a fun task,” he said to himself. They had given the general location to where he had lived in. He was a man who loved the waterfalls, and loved to make tree houses.

It was interesting indeed, and he just started to run around the forest. The animals around the area had moved away from him as it seemed like they remembered him, and knew the damage he had caused around their home. He just kept moving as he was heading to the waterfalls that he had bumped into a few times. He could hear animal movements all around, and he just felt like he should head home after he was done with all of this before returning to Zou. He had arrived at the waterfall place, and he could see that there was nobody there.

304/2000

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was looking around, and he didn’t any weird movements. He figured he would have bumped heads with the guy around here, but that was not the case. He just sighed as he couldn’t believe this, and he kept looking. He got away from the trees as he figured that the man was around here somewhere. He couldn’t believe looking for this place would be hard, but he could only imagine how it would be training with someone who was away from the world for quite some time. He just kept walking as he figured his home would be nearby.

He knew that this guy would have a tree house around here, and he climbed up one of the nearest trees around the waterfall. He just moved around as he got to one of the branches, and jumped off the branch, and onto another one. He figured finding this house would be better if he was on the trees and not on the ground. It was the smart thing to do, and he was able to quickly find the place. He smiled as he just made his way to the place, and was surprised to how ell built this thing was. He knocked on the door as he figured that it was the nice thing to do.

”Who goes there, and why are you invading my privacy. I made my home here, so nobody could bother me,” he said. ”The name is Yuurei, and I was wondering if you could train me into becoming a better archer. I’m good as it is, but I head you could help me improve,” he said to the man wondering what he was going to say. ”Well you could start by looking up,” the man said as Yuurei looked up and noticed that he had an arrow aiming at him. This guy was smooth, and quick, and he didn’t see that coming. He could only laugh a bit as he stepped back a bit wondering what he was going to do.

641/2000

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei knew this guy could have taken him out already if he wanted to. He didn’t even know he was there, and that was nice. He just watched as the man got down from the roof of his house. He just wondered if the man was going to stop pointing that weapon at him, and he had quickly done so. He just sighed as he figured his life was going to end there. ”So you want to get better at what you do. That is nice to know, but you want someone who doesn’t like people to do it?” he asked Yuurei wondering what he was going to say.

The man just smiled when he heard that because this guy would be the perfect person. ”Yes and its all because you isolate yourself from everyone. You keep your senses sharp, and you don’t have your abilities dull through the years because you’re old. No you made sure to keep them sharp because you needed to be aware and make sure nobody invaded you. I didn’t even expect you to be there, and that is enough to want you as my sensei. You won’t be nice to me with training, and that is what I need. Somebody to roughen me up, and make sure I do it right,” he said to the man.

The man could only smile when he heard those words, and he enjoyed what he had said to him. ”That is good to hear, so I will train you, but make sure to be ready. Here put this blind fold on,” he said as he threw it at Yuurei. He was quick to catch it, and placed it over his eyes. He could only wonder what he was going to do. ”Now get off my tree, and we will start the training. Make sure you land on the ground on your feet or you will fail this already,” he said to Yuurei. The man was surprised and it seemed like the training already started.

977/2000

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

He was moving slowly as he tried to think how close he was from the ground. He figured he really wasn’t, and sighed. He crouched as he tried to lessen the impact of his landing. Yuurei had jumped but towards the tree. He pressed his foot on the tree as he was getting closer to the ground, and pushed himself off as he landed on the ground. He had stumbled a bit from what he had done, and he just made sure to get his footing. He had sighed as he almost fell, and didn’t know what to do now. The man figured he should take his bow out, and he did exactly that.

He just had it in his hand with one of his arrows out as well. He lowered it as he was ready to use it whenever he was told. ”Well now that you made your way down to the ground, the next thing is to be able to hit your target by feeling the nature around you, and using your other senses as well. It is the only way to make you go beyond your limits, and better yourself,” he said as he had everything out already. There were a lot of logs moving around, and it seemed like they were traps that he had set up for people who invaded his privacy.

They were moving around as Yuurei had moved his bow up. ”Make sure you hear everything around you. Make sure that you could feel the flow of things around you. I also want you to move around doing this. I will be attacking you as well,” he said allowing Yuurei get nervous from what he heard. He had moved alright, and when he did one of the logs had bumped into him, and he was pushed back hitting the ground. He could only sigh from this, and he quickly got up as he moved back.

1299/2000

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei was quick to shoot an arrow, out, and he had nipped a log, but it kept going as he wasn’t able to get a direct hit. He just sighed as he was trying to calm down from this training. He just moved around as he could hear the logs moving back and forth, and the wind blowing from the force of the logs. That was interesting as he figured he would keep that in his mind. He shot an arrow, but there was an incoming arrow coming his way. He was hit, and he stumbled back from the pain, and missed where he was going to hit.

”Tsk. What was that for?” he said as he didn’t like the pain of the blunt object hitting him. ”I told you I was going to attack back. You need to be able to move around, dodge my attacks while hitting yours,” he said to Yuurei. He didn’t like pain he felt on his chest, but he knew it was not a piercing ht. He just shook it off as he heard something coming his way quickly. He had moved out of the way rolling on the ground and avoiding an arrow that was coming to him. He sighed as he shot his arrow at something moving.

It was at the man, and it almost hit him as he smiled because of the boy’s talent. He just kept moving, and Yuurei was doing the same thing. He was trying to get a direct hit, but it wasn’t working. He kept doing this for awhile as time had gone by, but he didn’t stop. The man who was training Yuurei was surprised that he would cave in, but he knew that nobody would be able to take on that much pain. Yuurei was trembling, but he just stood there. He could only hope that this would be over soon, and he would get it right.

1621/2000

Jova

Jova
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yuurei stopped moving this time as he was trying to do this right. He knew it had been hours of training, but he figured this was the best time to master something. He pulled his string back as he was wondering what he was going to hit. He had felt the motions of one of the logs, and something else was coming at him. He had moved, and only a bit to dodge an incoming arrow. That was when his arrow had quickly been released to hit a log. It didn’t end there as Yuurei was quick to take another arrow, and shoot it at the man who was training him as well.

He was shock to see how quick this man’s control with his arrows was. He had dodged the arrow from hitting him, but it had pinned him down as it hit his shirt. He couldn’t help but laugh at what had happen, and knew this guy would be a strong man if he wasn’t already one. He just stopped attacking as he was allowing Yuurei to continue his training on his own. He did just that as he was shooting his arrows around the moving logs. They moved quicker as time went by and he was moving around dodging the logs from hitting him, and shooting his arrows at them.

”You can stop now boy,” he said, which made Yuurei take off the blindfold. He noticed how dark it was, and wonder how long it was since he had been training. He looked around and noticed the arrows that had been fired and was happy to see that he had done a good job. This was good, and he just looked at the old man who was helping him out. ”It seems like you have real talent and aren’t the type of person who just talks, and can’t prove his worth. You almost got me as well,” he said showing him the hole he had on his shirt.

Yuurei was surprised about that, and he just laughed nervously. ”You have proven that you can fight with and against the best, but I know you can become a class of your own, one that will have the world trembling beneath you. I hope you achieve that power, and show it to me one day. It will be nice to know that I help someone become that strong,” he said to Yuurei with a smile on his face. ”I will, and when I do I will come back, and show you the fruit of all the training I have had to endure. Still I will like to thank you for teaching me,” he said turning around.

He started walking away and towards the exit of the forest, but while he did his body couldn’t take it anymore. He had closed his eyes as he was falling to the ground. Hs carpet had caught him just in time, and soar him off through the forest, and back to the city. He always had something that would always protect him from danger.

2132/2000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum