You are not connected. Please login or register

[Suggestion] Magician Wand / Staff Vault Limit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey! I'm just dropping this post-suggestion in regards to the whole magician wand / staff vault limit. In case some of y'all don't know what I'm talking about, essentially, magicians are only allowed to keep 3 wands within their vault at any one given time. I think this restriction is a little bit dumb and unneeded, mainly because no other class has this limit on their weapons.

The main reasoning I've been given about this restriction...was essentially it was to make sure one magician doesn't hoard all of the advanced wands / staves that get released, as they're rarer than your average magic tool. -- I still don't personally understand the restriction, only because any other class can hoard the magic-weapons that get released for them if they actually wanted to.

However, I'm fine with keeping a 3 ADVANCED wand / staff cap on magicians if it's really that big of an issue. (Though, I'd rather just get rid of the limitation entirely.) I do think magicians should be allowed to make and keep however many normal wands / staves as they want though.

Keep in mind, this change wouldn't be buffing magician or anything. It'd just be getting rid of that pesky wand count that we have to deal with. It's not like it'd give us access to more than one within a thread, as this change only applies to the vault restriction.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile
I think it could be lifted. Purchasing magic tools could be restricted if hoarding is a problem. Like have some sort of a cool down on purchasing magic tools for a week or so after a bulk release.

ALT - Setekh Fahim | Totodilo
View user profile http://www.porsef.tumblr.com/
WHy not allow them a new passive trait that allows them to change wands via portal things, like a place special and accessible only to said mage. This would allow them to have access to all their wands without having to carry them. Since Magicians are weak physically until taking a secondary class it can be seen[by a large stretch] that they may not be able to physically carry it. I would be okay with them doing this, I'm sure others are as well.

Your idea is good, just giving another option that might be useful as well.

View user profile
@Knuckles Shi

Something like that would be pretty cool, but I'm not too sure how well that'd align with the magi-verse. I think the magician staff issue has been slightly fixed through the introduction of backpacks? (I think.) Though, I'm not too worried about bringing more than one in any thread. It could be pretty helpful, but I really don't mind that much personally.

If other people would want something like that, I don't mind if they wanna branch off this thread as some sort of separate suggestion for something like that. All I really meant for this thread to do though is fix the whole vault cap for wands.

---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum