You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mine Town [Trently/Job]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 28/02/18, 11:36 am

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

Solomon now awakening in the evening, still exhausted from building through the night would open his door to watch as his people crowded around the tavern he had built for them. He knew he only would have enough drinks for them to last the one night but one night would be better than none, plus soon he would go back to the warrior village in search of making a permanent resource of them. The sounds of the people and the watching them reminded him of his tavern and how he felt when he ran it, he was happy for his people, but far to tired to join them as he shut his door and continued to sleep.

Awakening now early in the morning, everyone still slept  the odd few that use to straggle around in the morning before work was now trying to sleep off the alcohol. Solomon would look to Largo and Gaurda sleeping in the attachment to Solomon's home together as he walked by struggling to put on his belt and throwing his shawl over his shoulder. He could see that Mamoru was awake and following him, however with its mouth wide in a yawn and him almost dragging its feet as it walked he could tell it was tired from just waking up. He would slip a letter under Hiraku's door before rubbing down Mamoru and mounting him, "Hiraku, I will be in search of another mine for us to use, I'll be back hopefully by dinner." Climbing down the mountain on Mamoru was usually quite quick however he did not wish to push anything too hard after just waking up. After roaming for about seven hours quite a distance away from Hakazè he would begin to see  smoke in the distance skies, patting on Mamoru's shell, "Hmmm, would what that could be, lets go check it out."

As Solomon got closer to the smoke he would begin to see a town, more specifically it looked at if this town was built just for the purpose of mining. Coming up to the town Solomon would hop down from Mamou and with two clicks of his tongue Mamoru would use its trait Cephalopod Hiding and would immediately change the color if skin and shell to match that of its surroundings. Solomon would begin to sneak around the town to observe how hostile it could be and if it even welcomed strangers. From first glace however there looked to be more men with swords then that of mining tools.

Word Count: 420/1000

Cephalopod Hiding:

Weapons and Tools Brought:

Beast:

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 03/03/18, 06:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Sk_sig10

2The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty Re: The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 03/03/18, 03:59 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 26805_1_2

It had been about a day past since he had gone to war, fought his father, fought Chen, and fought for his life. However, despite all that had gone down recently in his life, Trently's will to survive would not have disappeared and actually, on the contrary, Trently's will to survive would have been rejuvenated.

Anyway, after what had been the first battle, Trently had been lost in the mountains just near a major city in Kou. However, Trently would be completely oblivious to the fact that he was anywhere near a major city, instead, he assumed he was just far too deep into the mountains. So, due to his lack of knowledge of where he was, Trently would have ended up only going deeper into the mountains instead of leaving the mountains, lost like a stray dog.

Starving, thirsty, and tired, Trently felt like just falling over and calling it a day but he had to persevere. The radiant sun beaming over him, the young man would have begun sweating profusely, in dire need of help. However, as he would go along his way, it would seem to him as if he had traversed into lands unknown to man. "Why can't I find anyone? Why can't I just find my way back to Kou already!? This is tiring! I can't fall over here! I need to keep on moving!" Trently would say, moving at the fastest snail speed possible.

Wandering aimlessly in sorrow over what had occurred the day prior, Trently would find himself all of a sudden in the middle of a mining town it would seem. "Huh? Am I getting closer back to Kou or am I just deeper here in the mountains now? Lord gracious, someone just take me back to Kou~! I need some food and water!" Young Trently would shout, angered at the fact that he couldn't find his way back home.

However, just in the middle of the boy's sulking, the boy would notice the smell of smoke in the air. The disgusting stench of smoke permeating the air, Trently would cover his nose and mouth and begin to check out the scene.

Yet, what Trently would witness upon investigating the scene would be something far more disgusting than simply the smell of smoke; the presence of low life thugs trying to prey on the innocent.

WC: 380/1000

Weapons and Tools:

The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 35360610

3The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty Re: The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 03/03/18, 10:28 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Solomon was observing the thugs that were in this town, he would be about to move to the next area to follow the men as they had left into some of the buildings and he could not see what they were doing unless he got close, but something caught his eye before hand. He would watch as another man walked into the town, barely paying attention to the surroundings. The man looked young, and only stood about 5'9 in height was definitely not a Imuchakk. Solomon watched and listened to the young man from hiding using his Enhanced Hearing It seemed as if the man was from Kou however with his current relationship with Kou that was not good for him. However it seemed as if the man was lost and could use a good dinner. "Hmm, i'll wait to see how they react to him before doing anything." Solomon would think to himself as he observed the man in silence.

He would keep his hand on his Sapling Pistol in case the young man needed assistance, however he still did not know the situation or anyone here. For all that Solomon knew this may be another enemy that he would have to kill or at least make sure he did not find his village. Judging by the weapons he had on him that might be the easiest course of action. First thing was to figure out who these people are however, as he did decide to at least try and make the relationship with Kou better.

Word Count: 687/1000

4The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty Re: The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 06/03/18, 03:41 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

The boy would have become completely enraged upon seeing the sight of the town being set ablaze by these thugs, so enraged that the youngling would have screamed at the top of his very lungs. "B-bastards! The hell are you doing to this poor town!? They are hard working innocent people, unlike you lot! For fuck's sake! I'm tired of these towns of innocent people being overrun by such lowlives! Tch!" Said Trently, angered beyond belief at this point.

After having to have dealt with fighting his own father, the man known as Chen, thousands of soldiers of his own nation, and the inner regret deep within him, Trently would have had enough. "This war... it's tearing everyone apart! However, I won't allow you lowlife thugs to make it anymore worse!" The warrior would beckon out loud, unsheathing his katana and pouring magoi into his katana's sheath, the Universal Sheath.

Universal Sheath [Magic Item]:

Using his Universal Sheath's function, in an almost an instant it would seem, every inch of smoke and fire within the town would disappear, being sucked into the Universal Sheath itself. "There we go! Now I can see where you damned bastards are much better!" Trently would holler out to the thugs, rushing to the town's aid.

"The price you'll pay for this is an arm!" Screamed Trently, readying his blade to strike one of the thugs. "Huh!? What happened to all the fire and smoke!? What are you talking about, kid!? Plus, who in the lord's name are you!? Get out of our business, dumbass!" A thug about to run off with a kidnapped woman and bag of huang would ask Trently, baffled by what just occurred. The thug seeing Trently drawing near, he would go on and attempt to stab the boy.

"My name!? It's Torento Yanaihara!" Yelled Trently, reigning down his blade upon his opponent. "You're funny! That's not even a name from Ko- Agh! My a~rm!" The thug would cry out in pain, looking at his arm all bloody, fainting upon the sight of his injury.

"Miss, here, move away from that man!" Trently said to the woman to ensure her safety. "Who else is left, Miss!? I'll take care of them!" Trently would ask the maiden, looking around for the rest of the thugs.

"Ah! There they are!" Exclaimed Trently as he would run over to the four remaining thugs. "Bwoaa~k!" Growled the boy's stomach. "Urgh! My hunger is getting the best of me..." Said Trently, grasping his stomach in pain.

WC: 793/1000
MAGOI: 280/290

Used 10 Magoi and used Universal Sheath

Received a D-Tier wound on the torso

Defeated 1 Thug

Weapons and Tools:

5The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty Re: The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 07/03/18, 04:04 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would only watch as the young man yelled at the other men, he couldn’t see what was going on as they were behind the buildings. It seemed as if the young man was not much of a threat to Solomon as he first seemed, and he didn’t seem to be with these men. Solomon could only hear the conversations due to his enhanced hearing but still could not see through walls. As the young man began to speak of the “poor town” Solomon would let the young man leave his vision as he moved to the opposite side of the build sneakily but with haste with Mamoru in tow still camouflaged. He continued to listen as he spoke of “innocence” and “war”. By the time Solomon had made it around the building he could watch as all the smoke and flames from his side of the builder were drawn in the direction of the man and other side of the building until the point they were extinguished.

“Interesting...” Solomon would think to himself knowing that the man would have to have a magic item or tool of some sort unless he was a magician that dressed like that of a warrior. However Solomon did not have a chance to view it as he was getting in position only the effects of it. Solomon would smile as the young man would spout out about being able to “now see the enemies”, some found it best to use obscurity to fight but this young man seemed to be more like Solomon in the fact that fighting head on and letting your enemies see you coming was the best thrill. Even though now he hid in the shadows but that was more for his people then himself, he was force to fight smarter and be smarter and all for his people.

Hearing the young man’s name now, “Torento Yanaihara” it would not be something that he would forget as he may need to look into it later.  As the man cried out and a random women saved that is when Solomon would appear from around a corner, it was a risk in that this Torento might see him as an enemy as appearing behind four of the thugs however that would just be if he did not observe as Solomon pointed his Sapling Pistol at the closest thug as they all faced the young man. Feeding magoi into the pistol he would use Seedling Shot shooting out a seed towards the man it would be enough force to push the man forward and make him fall to the ground, the seedling would then begin to grow thorny vines around the thug dealing C-tier damage and digging the man into the ground. The man was trapped but also now dead, the pressure was more than enough to deal with this man.

Now only three remained, he could see the younger man better now and it seemed as if there was a woman that he save, however women or not it was still a possible threat and Solomon would watch her closely as he continued.  Grabbing is Rampaging axe from his waist he would then drive his axe into the back of the man’s head as a Basic Attack easily cleaving through the back of the man’s skull and partially into the man’s chest.  At this time the last thug would be able to see that the young man known as Torento Yanaihara was not their only worry, but now he was the only one left, Solomon would watch the last thug and look to the women and Torento as he put one of his feet on the thugs back to push as he drew his axe out of the dead thugs body.

Waiting to see how the last two thugs would react and how Torento would act Solomon would just stand idle with an axe in one hand and his pistol in the other. If the thug would run to attack Torento and he still stood and did nothing Solomon would lift his pistol quickly and with accuracy shoot out one more seed using Seedling Shot if the young man would move on to do something to the thug Solomon would just watch as long as it was not towards Solomon himself.

If one of the remaining two thugs came to attack Solomon he would use Show Back to take the mans arm and parry him away from him directing it downwards to the ground and then Slash into the back and shoulder of the thug as a Basic attack with his axe once more digging into the man and smashing him into the ground flat on his face.

Magoi: 410/420

Stamina: 240/260

Word Count: 1473/1000

Defeated 2 Thugs / Possibly 3 thugs depending on Trently

Show Back:

6The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty Re: The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 17/03/18, 03:49 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Facing his opponents, the thugs that would have brought this village down in ashes if he wasn't here, it would become obvious to his opponents that Trently was on his last legs. Being hungry and fighting was not something Trently could easily deal with, but in this scenario, it was a must. "Geh! Okay, I need some grub once this is done, that is all I ask!" Trently would tell the woman he saved as he would fastly approach his enemies.

However, as Trently would be running toward his opponents, it would appear as if someone would have come to help. "Heh! What a kind soul you are, thanks for the help!" Said Young Trently, smiling at the sight of the man aiding him in combat. "Let's take em down! Kekeh~!" The warrior would say in reply to the man's help, rushing up to his enemies.

"Hyah~! Tori Drop!" Screamed Trently as he jumped into the air, reigning his blade down upon his enemy. However, just after striking his enemy, Trently would have lost consciousness. Falling to the floor, the young lad's stomach had begun to growl. Seemingly having passed out from hunger, the boy was laying upon death's door. Will he be saved by the man or will he simply die from starvation? That decision has yet to be made.

WC: 1018/1000
MAGOI: 280/290

Weapons and Tools:

7The Mine Town [Trently/Job] Empty Re: The Mine Town [Trently/Job] 17/03/18, 12:23 pm

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

After being attacked by one of the remaining thugs and pulling the axe out of his back, he would then watch as young man would scream out just before attacking himself. “Odd way to attack...” he would think to himself, “But as long as it works I guess it is ok.” Leaning on his axe once more he would look to the man as he began to fall to the ground unconscious, looking up to the women then back down to the man on the ground he would see what she would do. However the women seemed more then useless and almost ready to just leave him there, the only reason she did not leave was due to the fact Solomon was watching. Pulling an apple out of his pack he would then toss it to the women and say, “Feed him now....” he would continue to lean as he watched she would lift his head and feed the apple to the man, how difficult that would be would be on the young man on if he would become conscious to eat or would the women have to struggle.

She was still fearful as she did not yet know if the large Imuchakk in front of her was an enemy or not, and Solomon did not care enough to ease her fear. They were both from Kou, he felt that they were lucky enough that he already involved himself to assist, and if the women would leave a fellow of her own to die why should he stand in the way. He was not sure if the women would listen to him or not however he would try anyway, “Let your people know that this man assisted in saving this town and you, you can mention me and they may reward you as I am wanted. My name is Solomon King...” figuring that the women could use extra money she would be more likely to say something, he wasn’t sure if they were rewarding information but at least this way Kou may see that Solomon had helped them slightly. Anything that he could do to possibly help mend some sort of relationship with them may prevent war.

After seeing the men digest something Solomon would then turn and begin his journey back, Mamoru silently and stealthy following next to him.

[Solomon Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum