Another Coli fight![W/Ganbo and Taavetti]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Opponents:

Awaiting outside the Coliseum Knux was eating an apple, he liked to have these snacks before a fight that way he had some fuel if he had to pull out all the stops.  He had sign the team up about a week ago for this fight, giving his foes a break and enough time to heal. Much like Knuckles who had needed to the two weeks to heal from his wounds gathered from battling that large insect.   Knuckles was still wearing some wraps around his arm and shoulder from where the pinches had gone through him. Knuckles was still a little injured nothing he was really worried about.  He was hoping they would help give his opponent an advantage in some way or level the playing field.   Knuckles was sporting a new weapon on his person. Glove worn on his right arm. It was of a red and golden colors with its sewing on it. Of course, he was wearing his shield on his left arm and his sword in the slot that was carved out in the center of the shield. On his lower back was his black magic hammer he was looking forward to using. On the glove laid 5 darts one was already in the chamber, and four laid on the outside of the glove tucked into the straps holding it to his arm.

Above all else Knuckles were carrying his large one meter tall yo-yo. It's handle leaning upwards over his left should allowing him good access to it. Unlike normally he was in his white robes, wearing his golden necklace of course, and his brown sandals.  He was looking forward to testing out his new gear against his opponent.  Taking another bite of his apple he searched the area for Ganbo and Taavetti wondering which would be the first to show up after him. Either way Knuckles was getting pumped up, it was a bit to do with having another fight with someone who was near his level of fighting skills, but he was ready to show off his new weapons he had gotten, he hadn't done much training with it just practice firing in his room, and at some hay made targets outside his home.  

He knew the range of his new weapon and had bought him some nice poison to go with it. They called it Cherry Number 5, he understood why it had it's name but he was really looking forward in testing the effects for sure in combat.  He had also brought another little potion thing he had gotten. He heard it had the ability to use either fire or ice, something he could learn to make combos with. He was also excited to show Ganbo his Magoi manipulation ability.

WC 463/2,400k
Stamina 330/330
Magoi 70/70

Weapons/Items:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Another Coli fight![W/Ganbo and Taavetti] YVYVcOy

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

It was the day. His first time, and he was pretty pumped for it. Moving around items in the inn room, he’d notice he had not packed much to actually assist him in real combat. Crazy to how that never occured back home. He could not focus on thinking about Heliohapt, right now as they are doing just fine. Tossing his shirt to the side, he would leave in just his lower garments. “ I’m off, Gero. Keep up the good work. ” They had not worked on the investigation at all actually. To him finding Jahan compared to fighting his first day in the arena.

The shirtless white haired tattooed teenage boy moved quickly through the streets nothing was going to stop him pressing onward. Well he did not exactly know where the entrance for the combatants were, so maybe that would? No, that wouldn’t. Ganbo large figure would show be visible, and show him the way. Knuckles, array of weapons would stand out, and the crowds from their popularity would as well be in waves of masses. Taavetti, noticed the streets were empty around the area he was, but the more he zoomed on people bounced out and appeared surrounding the large coliseum.

Some recognised him for strolling along with Ganbo, and Knuckles the other day. Greeting some with the same hype he had, he would locate Knuckles after a little while. Walking up to his friend, clearing some of the fans away so he could at least have breathing room. “ This may be my first time, but the way these people act for the gladiators don’t compare to the people back home. Such a different vibe, Knuckles. ” He’d finished with a light chuckle. Rubbing his shoulders off a little bit sweat had built up with the sun beaming down on them. It was such a hot, and humid day. “ Nice arsenal you got on your person, Knuckles. Hope you can help later down the line, and you know where Ganbo?” Looking around swishing his large amount of white hair. Such an exciting day, he couldn’t wait to step on the grounds of many warriors himself, and test his metal against the fan user, Silver Fox.

WC: 375/ 2.4k

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ganbo woke up with fervor today, it had been a while since they had been in an arena match. He had decided to go with no shirt he felt like getting close. In just a pair of comfortable pants and his shoes Ganbo would walk outside into the refreshing Reim air. If only it wasn't so hot outside it'd be a perfect day. Strolling to the arena Ganbo paid little attention to the fans making the same route. Not that he didn't love them, he just had his mind on other things. He had to remember to start changing his route now that he was more popular he always seemed to walk the same way. In fact there was even one of his children fan clubs oohing at him as he walked by. He'd keep walking until he spotted Knuckles and Taavetti right outside the entrance. Walking up to both of them he'd wave,"Hey, ready for this shit! You know we got to to do the opponent switcheroo right. I don't know if he's told you about it Taavetti. Damn, Knuckles you really got to start going to some of my spots. You need to spend your money on something other than all those weapons.You got a real problem."Ganbo would chuckle a little, he wondered what Knuckles was going to do with all of the weapons. After exchanging more words Ganbo would start to walk into the arena into their dressing room to get away from the outside noise.

Once everyone was in the dressing room Ganbo would sit down and speak. "So anything we need to talk about specifically about the fight?" Ganbo always liked to think a little before the fight, because once he was in it he was focused. He'd listen to both of them talk, then he'd focus inward and start to get into his zone. He knew that he could get a little carried away.A couple minutes passed then Ganbo would hear the announcer calling them. He'd get up and walk out with Knuckles and Tavetti ready for the upcoming fight. As they walked to the center of the coliseum the announcer voice would que silence. Ganbo would look around, determining which area he would want to try and push his opponent into. He'd let Knuckles and Taavetti have their picks first. With his defense he didn't feel to flustered about who he'd be up against.

"For the first time ever, the dynamic duo of death will be adding a third. Will this be a Trio worth the odds, find out today! Gladiators BEGIN!

WC: 430

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looking to Taavetti as he showed up a little before Ganbo did Knuckles gave him a head nod."I don't pay these people any mind, even if I was a slave forced to fight their reaction to me would be the same. They only like me because I make them rich. " He stopped resting on the wall as he placed his hands on his head.  "This is just my starter pack, I got more ideas for weapons to use, can never pick which one to use in battle till the moment comes though you know?
Ganbo had now walked up as he was finishing his answer. "If I kill people with people I will lose my freedom in a new way, I rather just cut heads off legally and get money for it. They pay for themselves, in the long run, they are like investments. The places you visit only invest in themselves.  

Being lead by Ganbo Knuckles would follow, as they took a seat in the locker room Knuckles would smirk as he came up with how they could switch around. "Yo so I can throw my yo-yo at you guy and you can grab the chain, and when I pull it back you can use that to attack the guy I'm fighting. Also...

Knuckles would pull out the cherry Number 5 and three darts. He'd have 3 vials of the poison on him but only pulled out 2. "If you see me jump into the air, I'm going to use my roar and then hit them with this stuff. It's going to give them blindness for a short time. I Figured the beast tamer the monk would make good targets for it. He began to chuckle a bit. "As for Silver fox, my roar should stop her in her tracks giving you the chance to finish her off. With their names called Knuckles would apply the poison onto the darts before he would follow behind the others.  Walking out into the field of battle he picked the middle spot where he could toss his yo-yo yo either person, and he was in the best range for his roar for all three of his opponents.  After the crowd started to settle, Knuckles would reach for his sword drawing it before the opponents even came out.

The Other Gate came out and three warriors of different backgrounds and fighting style walked out the beast tamer on his right, and Silver fox on his left.  Things were going to become fun.  As soon as Asim lowered his bo staff to the ground, both he and his staff began to have wind flowing around them Knuckles began to smiles, he recalled the last mage he and Ganbo faced was a sound mage, and this was wind.  Knuckles would begin to channel his rage into a single purpose.  Bolting off at his blurring speeds Knuckles would be darting for the Monk, who apparently was also a mage. It was just bad luck for the old man, Knuckles sort of countered his entire kit without even knowing it, however.

WC 544+463=1007/2.4k
Stamina 330/330
Magoi 70/70

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Ganbo had lead the way to the locker room after they had met up. Rubbing his hands together, creating heat trying to warm himself a little before hand. The nerves were going to get the best of him how could they not. Seeing in how he had not fought nothing, but animals and some common bandits. Easy little prey compare to this larger audience. “ The crowd out there is such a live bunch, hopefully that doesn’t leave me stunned. I will not worry. Art thou plan to put on such an splendid show for his friends. I have something new in the works. ” Taavetti, would than listen to Knuckles explain strategery to Ganbo, then him. Sliver Fox, didn’t seem like much of a problem, and her story wasn’t much convincing, but unlike him she had wins on her belt. After today, she will lose that streak of wins. He had planned to demonstrate the pinnacle of his ability on her, while giving it his all.

Getting out his little trace smacking his cheeks side to side shaking his face. He could not shake the nerves, and jitters. Shrugging. Taavetti, could only use this as fuel to his battle standing up beside Knuckle, walking on his left side. The gate rising, and the sun seeping through the cracks as they enlarge, he felt all of the emotions rise up. He stepped into the arena, throwing up the most ridiculous hand signs making his fingers look boneless. Not one for entrances, but one to think of what to do first, Taavetti felt he should prepare himself.

Looking directly at the other entrance. He would wonder what he should prepare, something with his muscles? A mouth bomb? Sweat? He couldn’t really think about that, but what he could think of was a way to increase his naturally strength, and speed. The enemy had walked through other gate, and seeing Silver Fox, filled him with glee.

WC: 700/2.4k

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the announcer started the fight, Ganbo watched Knuckles go for the man who was using magic. Easy win for us I guess, I was hoping he'd be an old man who could move fast. I doubt that he'll be able to keep up with Knuckles if he is a mage though, guess we'll see how good Knuckles is at cracking borgs. Byamaba had taken to the sky when the announcer had spoken, Ganbo didn't focus on the target in the sky. Instead he would ensure both his feet were planted as his veins and skin became a darker hue. His armor covering him he would run straight at Khutulun. Her current location was a decent enough battle space since Knuckles had charged at the battle mage adjacent to Khuntulun they'd be within 10 meters of each other. As he started to close the distance Khuntulun would charge straight back at him. She moved faster than Ganbo as she lunged straight at his torso with her blade. It wouldn't break the shield, but Byamaba had also taken the chance to attack Ganbo in his back. This would shatter the hardening on his torso. Ganbo would react by opening his mouth and letting his tongue jut out to smack Khuntulun square in the chest. The bird made moves to protect her but wasn't quick enough.Luckily for Khuntulun the bird's attack had given her just enough time to bring her sword up for a parry. She'd smack Ganbo's tongue to the right, while Ganbo would shoot out his left arm for a quick jab. Connecting to Khuntulun's shoulder as she tried to move out the way. She'd be pushed back 2 meters from the blow while clutching her right shoulder. Hmm, not bad she won't be able to keep up for long though maybe I should just get ready for the switch with Knuckles. He'd look around for his yo-yo knowing that it was likely to come soon. He'd start to inch closer to Khuntulun, Byamba would be buffering the space in between them. As Ganbo advanced randomly the bird would swoop in for an attack. The first swoop in Ganbo tried to swing, but the bird moved faster than him as well as being a small target. It would peck him causing some blood to drip from the wound on his chest. What a fucking annoyance, I guess I'll have to do something else. As the bird started to swoop in again Ganbo would kick up as much sand as he could. The bird did have a hard time maneuvering through the sand. In the confusion Ganbo managed to get a full right swing on the bird. As his fist connected to the feathers of the birds right wing Ganbo would feel some jubilation. It was short lived, the reason he had managed to land an attack wasn't just the sand. He looked at his right arm which had now lost its skin hardening and there were multiple feathers sticking out of his skin. In the confusion of the sand the bird must of tried to hurt him luckily his shield held against it.

Ganbo would look over at his partners action directly now. The bird was exhausted looking on Khutulun shoulders. They were both breathing hard already even though it had been less than a couple seconds since the fight started. He liked the quicker pace, just as he enjoyed this woman. I don't think I'll kill her maybe I'll buy her a drink later if Knuckles isn't too brutal here. I will hand her the first loss of her career maybe that will cheer her up.

WC: 609 + 430 = 1039
Stamina: 215
Skills Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Knuckles moved at blurring speeds with his sword, the mage seemed to move almost as fast, using the wind he created to increase his speeds.  The two seemed to be close in speed to the crowd perhaps as the cheers of sight of magic against Knuckles again seemed to give them joy, the last time he had faced it he had come close to almost losing to a woman named Blair, though this time it was different.  Reaching to his lower back he would instantly draw his hammer, now holding his sword and his hammer in each a hand the hammer in is left and sword in his right. Knux had about enough of this running around to catch each other stuff, he'd make a sharp cut with his movement with his legs, lifting his right one up a little higher than normal he'd slam it down pushing his body into the air. With one dart already loaded and set with the poison  Knuckles would hold his arm out towards Silver fox, who was currently in a battle with Taavetti. He was still in the 10-meter max effective range of his dart gun, the dart would fire from above his wrist as it flew from above her, she was too caught up in her fight to even see it.  However Knuckles dart would miss, he was confused as to how. The Mage had called forth a storm of wind with his magic. it had a 16m diameter, and it looked like he was controlling it with his staff. Due to the storm his shot had been knocked off and Knuckles could feel the pressure of the wind starting to reach him.  

His body would hit the ground rolling as soon as his feet touched, and started his assault back towards the mage, he would run right near the wall, his feet began to run onto the wall it's self until he was running of the magic barrier that was protecting the crowds.  The crowd had been going crazy from his friends fights along with his but the wind storm and Knux running along the barrier, well their heads were about to explode with excitement.   Once Knuckles was directly above the old man, he'd push off the barrier with both feet, launching himself with full intent to lay in so serious damage. The Old man Asim would move his wind storm to meet Knuckles. it was foolish to even try, Knuckles would begin to chuckle as his hammer began to glow with a dark red and black energy. His emeralds hues began to focus on his target.  As the windstorm approached Knuckles, he'd swing his sword and let out a scream as he parried the at wind downward slamming it out his way. A lot of people were confused on how someone could redirect a magical spell like this, but they didn't understand that all this elemental magic crap was magic with the attributes of their element, and most of all no matter what it was still magic not wind. So really, he didn't redirect wind, but the magic that was acting as wind.

The monk himself was confused! Knuckles was now in striking range. Slashing his sword downwards, the mage, used his wind around him to push himself out the way at the last minute but managed to take a bit of damage to his cloak.  KNuckles slammed into the ground but took the impact with his shield rather than his face.  The mage would lower his bo staff aiming it where KNuckles had landed, he'd swing downwards attempting to deal A tier damage to Knuckles with his wind blade.  Knuckles would slam his hammer into the attack as his dark energy with impact with the wind blade, they seemed to evenly match but Knuckles knew the truth, and so did Asim, the wind would start to fizzle out on his staff Knux's attack was negating the magic.

The magic broke from the bo staff and Knuckles' attack followed by pushing the bo staff back towards the mage. The mage seemed to be drained but had avoided every hit until now, Knuckles would cock his left arm back as he'd swing his hammer once more, but the Magie would swing about knocking his attack away with his bow staff, a good attempt but Knuckles had his sword which he simply stabbed forward since he was already in range, and caught the man in in gut but closer to his ribs, stopping at the blade hit him clean. Knuckles pulled the blade from the male and looked over to his friends really quick, seemed Knuckles and Ganbo were done at the moment and ready to do a switch.

Knuckles would leap back as he'd take in a deep breath, with blurring speeds he was a move to where he had enough even distance between Taavetti and  Ganbo to start the switch, Knuckles would sheath his sword in the scent of his shield and grabbed his yo-yo from his back. He'd immediately throw it right in front of Ganbo inches from hitting him and blocking off 1 meter of his body from the site of the enemy, Knuckles would leap about 9 meters into the air as the chain met with Ganbo, Knuckles would start to wot swing his arm to the left of his body, and the yo-yo moved like a wrecking ball. It would swing about 5 meters away from the mage Knuckles was fight then keep on going until it would swing near Taavetti, block 1 meter of his from enemy sight and then back to the right where Ganbo had been fighting. He would see who would grab the chain and get off where before he made his next move.

WC 990+1007=1997/2.4k
Stamina 330/330
Magoi 30/70
Ammo 4/5

Skill used:

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

He spread his legs apart getting in an stance. He felt he needed to do this to simulate himself before hand, and gather his strength in a more proper way. Silver fox, had a sly look on her face as she moved toward the tanned man. For a woman with a metal ball tied to her back running with C-tier speeds toward him with it, did not weigh her down. Was she a fanalis? Taavetti did not understand where this strength came from, but she felt he’d need to increase his own strength, and speed to match hers. Looking at how Ganbo took a stance before hardening his skin, he pumped his blood instead. Going from his legs first, and up through his body. It wasn’t painful at all, and it turned the dark skin a little bit red even causing him to place his fist on the ground from how it worked. A stream of steam came off his forearms, and legs. He was prepared, or he felt that away at least.

Silver Fox, had gotten in a distance where their arms would reach one another. Spins at the last second before encountering the man without weapons, rapid-spinning as the metal ball came to crash into the side of Taavetti’s body. If anything he was good at, it was taking a hit. Skidding to his left 2 meters feeling the C-tier damage gather in his ribs, and red arms. Unlike Ganbo, and Knuckles he was sort of bombing his engagement with the opponents, as the cheers became ‘Ohhhhs’ instead of ‘WOOOOOS’ watching the newcomer to the duo take his first fall. Silver Fox, was relentless. He was dazed, and sweating due to the increase of his blood flow. She was a Brave fox getting up close and personal with her opponent throwing herself downward allowing the metal ball to go over her head into the gut of Taavetti. The wind knocked out of his, and being knocked down again was two of the same issues. Taavetti was going through a horrible rough patch.

Your pathetic. Wasting my time, let see if your buddies will enjoy a two versus one. ” She said, looking over the gravelling boy. Picking up the metal ball to put him out his misery. Keeping the blood pumping, increasing it fueling his pain, and now anger for focusing on this skill. Taavetti, firmly planted his feet and hands on the sand before bursting into a B-tier run around Silver Fox’s back. Kicking b-tier damage into her spinal cord being faster than she could see at the moment. She released a gasp, before falling down on the ground, and rolling forward for a quick recovery. Well it wasn’t going to be quick as the pain would be felt from the sudden increase in her opponent strength. “ Oh… That one stung. ” She spit to her left, and grin.

Pumping sweat beneath him to mix it with the sand below. Watching as Silver Fox, came charging with her same speeds from before tossing her fan diagonally at his leg. He was faster now, and wasn’t going to get caught by this move. Dashing left using his sweat as a means to move 6 meters combined with the b-tier speeds he had now to get around to the side of her.  For someone moving quickly he sure did sweat a lot, but he didn’t make use of his sweat. Not yet. Taavetti was focused on landing another hit to her, kicking up sand to her eyes to blind her. She stumbled back, but also claimed her thrown fan while blinded. It was like she knew where it landed even if she was temporary blinded.

Taavetti, had stepped back another 3 meters. She now enraged, and didn’t care for who tried to stop her from fighting. He fought in the most underhanded, and dirties way. She felt belittled as a warrior, and violated by the disgusting way this boy fought. Being a brave fox she was, closing distance easily. Left them with 2 meters between themselves, arms reach once again. He had been sweating on his arms, and he knew he could do something about this. Swinging down his arms holding the sweat off the elbow, tossing slicers formed off the arch of the swing. Silver Fox, laughed. No she, chuckled at the weak move. Parrying with her fan, whisking the sweat away like water droplets. “ Puny attacks will not save you. ” As her hand came towards him to crack across his jaw for c-tier damage, but as his head rocked back, his fist cracked into her jaw as well for b-tier damage.

She had taken some heavy attacks a spine kick, and now a crack to the jaw. She stumbled back with a daze expression like she couldn’t see. Spitting out a couple teeth. For him, he had taken damage to his left arm, rib, and now jaw. Half of what she should be feeling, he felt. It was not as serve, but the pain in his sided made him feel like everything was slow. Both warriors in a daze, looked over at their allies, and opponents. Ganbo, and Khuntulun/Byamama had been duking it out for a few seconds. Both looked to be tired. Knuckles, and Asim seemed to be countering each other, while Asim had taken a sword to his side. The fanalis didn’t go unscathed as the magical monk had caused him to his the sand a few times. Silver fox, and Taavetti both finished their on look of their teammates, and opponents. “ Lets continue. ” She’d say eagerly, but if she would have kept looking, she’d notice that Knuckles yo-yo came by from above her, and he grabbed on to it going around the arena. If Ganbo, grabbed the yo-yo’s chain as well. He would ride it around once, and find himself behind Silver Fox. She may have turned to watch the switch, but Taavetti didn’t switch as he brought a B-tier fist to her temple . Depending on what happens next deciding if his fist would connect or not.

WC: 1,766/2.4k | S: 90 /170 | M:  130/130
Trained:
Abilities Used:

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As the Yo-yo came near him Ganbo grabbed it without even looking, instead he was in a stare off with Khuntulun. As he swung around the arena by Knuckles brute strength, he observed his distance to his new target. He also knew that Taavetti would probably be grabbing onto the same Yo-yo before long. He knew that Knuckles could hold both their weights with his strength but he didn't want him tiring himself out. Before Knuckles closed the distance to 5 meters,  Ganbo would hurl himself straight at the mage he would bring his full weight behind his elbow in an attempt to strike him. It was when he reached around 1 meter from the man that he responded. Spinning around rapidly while using his staff he'd repel Ganbo's strike. It wasn't completely unexpected he knew that Knuckles had hurt him but he didn't expect a helpless opponent. Except for that was when Ganbo saw the amount of blood coming from his torso. He didn't know how to heal himself or Knuckles had left a nasty reminder, of having to open of a guard. Either way Ganbo knew how to take advantage of someone's weakness, his tongue would shoot out directly at the bleeding. The mage had a look of fear as Ganbo's tongue darted towards him. The wind around the old man would gather and propel him forward, he just nearly avoided Ganbo's tongue but his bleeding increased from the stress of his magic and sudden movement. Ganbo would slowly walk towards the mage, while doing it he'd laugh as bones emerged from both arms and his left leg. The audience would go wild they hadn't seen his bone blades all match and they were his signature move. Hmm, I don't plan on killing you, not that I think it'll matter you'll probably bleed out before the match is done. Knuckles never does like to play with his food but at least he's ok with doing these in battle switches for now.

The mage/monk was in a state of pure flight or fight, and surprisingly he had chosen fight.That was something that Ganbo could admire even in someone who cheated in fighting as much as a mage.If I had to choose between an assassin and a mage I'd pick the assassin. Then at least my death could be reasonable if I lost.Ganbo was on guard mages could have the variety that could convince a village of simpletons that they were gods.A vortex of air would swirl around him he would flick his staff. It would form a blade of air that would head straight at Ganbo. As it approached his waist, Ganbo was sure it'd be fatal. Using his left knee he'd bend the joint falling until his whole body was only a meter from the ground. He'd watch the wind blade pass right over him. The mage/monk didn't hesitate on Ganbo's obvious opening. He would propel himself with the wind closing the distance between him and Ganbo in a near instant. He would swing his staff down at Ganbo's head. Ganbo would absorb the hit, while going back to the standing position. While standing he'd unleash an uppercut at the mage. He'd manage to dodge it, while trying to bring his staff back up again. In that moment Ganbo would deliver a quick jab from his left to the man's chest. It'd connect and would send the monk flying back two meters. Ganbo would shake out his leg relaxing his joint. Looking around the arena he'd see how his partners were doing with their new arrangements. He'd leave the kill of this monk to Knuckles, at the moment he was on the ground breathing hard. The crowd was jeering at him telling him how worthless he was all the other horrible things mob mentality can bring people to say. I would feel bad for him, but he's a mage and he just tried to kill me earlier. Funny how its not that wrong to do when the opponent is using magic instead of raw strength. Ganbo would walk slowly towards the mage, he really liked to work up the crowd this way. When he was within arm's reach he could hear the mage coughing, he was trying to surrender. Ganbo could tell, he knew from the man's eyes sadly that meant only one thing was left for him. Ganbo could feel the spot where the mage had smacked him swelling up into a knot. He'd slice thin superficial cuts over the monks body. After he looked even more bloody than before Ganbo would raise his right hand in a fist. The crowd would go wild, it was also a signal to get Knuckles attention. He didn't enjoy finishing off other peoples opponents and the man didn't have much fight in him if any. He would have to surrender to Knuckles if he hoped for sympathy but Ganbo expected to see him dead by the end of the match.

WC: 832 + 1039= 1,871
Stamina: 175
Skills Used:

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

With the tick-tock motion of his yo-yo in action the hawk would fly upwards at him pecking Knuckles in his back it would stab through his skin drawing blood in each area it pecked. "Damn bird I'm going to eat you!"  He could tell when Ganob got off and Taavetii got one, the weight difference was noticeable,  and once Taavetti had gotten off Knuckles was already starting to descend.  Swatting his hammer around trying to catch the bird it was staying out of his reach. Turning his body over while about 5 meters from the ground he'd take in a deep breath while the bird would fold in its wings and drive bomb Knuckles, once it was about a meter away Knuckles opened his mouth letting out his roar that the crowd had been waiting to see, with the roar making contact, the bird lost its ability to move it's wings as it was now staggered.   Knuckles would give his wrist a small rise, and the chain began to give a slight tug to the yo-yo. Sure enough, the yo-yo began to fly upwards towards Knuckles and reached his hand.  Turning his body again while 3 meters to the ground he'd stick his legs straight out and rose his arms above his head.  his legs slammed into the ground causing a 2-meter deep crater and lifted dirt into the air forming a cloud around him. As the dirt screened him, it would also screen the movements of the bird's partner and the action around him.  Landing near him was the bird, it had taken a lot of damage from the fall, likely a broken wing and a few ribs if not dead.  Shrugging he waited for the dust to settle while he started his climb out of the crater he forged. He was hearing the sounds of the crowd, yelling of bone blades was being made, he knew things were coming to a halt.  

Knuckles was now seeable, and in his hands was the little hawk, Knuckles had returned his yo-yo to his back wielding only his glowing hammer.  Knuckles would find the woman named Khuntulun, she was about 5 meters from where he had landed, and her eyes were full of rage, never had she been so humiliated but a trick such as what Ganbo and Knuckles had pulled.  Then she saw her precious little bird in his hand. Byamaba !! She cried, Knuckles chuckled. Want it back do you? Fine then, CATCH!"Cocking his right hand back he fired bird at her like it was a ball of twine. While the bird made it's way to its owner, Knuckles would instantly grab a dart home his glove and place it in the chamber.  Firing his second dart, it was hurtling through the air right to its target. She had to make a choice, save the bird or counter his attack, she picked the bird.The dart would stab into her right shoulder, allowing the Cherry Number 5 to take effect.  Everything that she was seeing started to get blurry and then became black and soon all there was to see was darkness.  Knuckles simply turned and walked away, he would watch as Ganbo raise his arm giving him the signal.  With a smiled worn on his lips, the fanalis gripped the handle of his yo-yo and while leaping forward towards Ganbo and the mage, swing his yo-yo at A tier speeds.   The blades would be heard cutting through the wind giving a loud whistle as it traveled.  The yo=yo traveled it's full ten meters and the yo-yo was still spinning, it had slammed into the ground at the 7-meter mark 2meters from its target, it sliced through the arena floor and kept on trucking until it reached the end of its chain. In the process, it had rolled right over the bloody mage and sliced him in a total of three parts.  Blood had washed over the blades but had been knocked off by the rotation of the blades, with a tug of his hand his yo-yo came hurling back to him. Catching it in his hand the yo-yo would end it's spin now that the chain had wrapped all around it.  Knuckles lifted his hammer which was still glowing with his tainted Magoi.  

He had left Ganbo's opponent alive, she was simply just blinded. Her heart and the mental state likely in a panic as she was trying to process the underhanded actions of Knuckles.  Knuckles checked over to how the third member of the team was doing so far, as he could tell he now had Silver fox on the Ropes, turning the tables on her with that skill he never saw him do before.

WC 841+1997=2838/2,400
Stamina 330/330
Magoi:30/70

Roar:

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

What had happened next left both, Silver Fox and Taavetti stunned. How could they now focused looking at the death of the opponent, and temporary ally, Silver Fox was disgusted. He was not disgusted, more along the lines of what brought such a graphic scene in front of him. He who is a prince son of a priestess.  His morals would be tested here, and he could not continue fighting on the same stage without paying appropriate respect to the dead. “ We can’t not continue this without, I. Allow me to pay appropriate respect to the dead, Silver Fox allow me this. If you don’t, You shall befall the same fate as Asim in his battle. ” He said, stepping toward the mangled body in three sections. Sustaining Gear .

He walks was faster than usually as he couldn’t control how fast his body now moved, and the strength he possessed.  Each step left cracks in the flooring, pasted the sand. Reaching in his back pocket, he pulled forth two gold pieces and placed them down on the eyes of the bloodied body. “ May the god of death, Osiris give you a great judgement. May Anubis guide you to him without difficulty. ” Taavetti, had his back turned to his opponent leaving himself wide open, and giving how some people might as well be shady. Silver Fox was entirely that, and didn’t heed his warning. A metal ball came at his back knocking him forward for c-tier damage , leaving him on the ground for a little bit of time. Taavetti, body couldn’t keep up with the rushing of his blood flow properly, causing some blood to build up in his mouth . “ You really thought I’d allow you to do that. Foolish! ” She said, stepping over Asim’s body, kicking it on the way over to the struggling to stand man. Blood sprayed over her legs, and toes. “ Watch your teammate get beaten slowly! ” Picking up Taavetti, by his head. Holding a fist full of hair. Slamming into his torso for D-tier damage twice. All he could do was eat the hits.

Each hit felt like a boulder to the ribs, the pain shooting up to his eyes making him weakly grip at her arm. To no use he was looking quite pathetic to this onslaught. She increasing the amount of hits to his torso, causing him to bite his tongue leaving a hole in it.  The hole started to build up the excess blood, so he thought to build Fleish! Blood spewing out from his mouth on to his chin as it was hard to fill the bomb with it. Silver Fox was laughing, and I’m pretty sure Knuckles, and Ganbo were worried about the blinded enemy left. “ I should end you pathetic warrior! HAhahahAHAHAH The crowd grew wild looking at the bloodied Taavetti about to get knocked down. His eyes were hazy, and everything felt heavy. In his mouth was the temporary bomb he created. Best to spit it now, and see its effects instead of losing to this woman. A prince losing to a mere peasant in his eyes would leave his pride shook. “ Never. ” He mustered through his pain, and the bomb in his mouth spitting a bomb of blood into her. Being in such a close vanity, he was also caught inside the ability. Both of them now caught up in a web-like blooding. Silver Fox strength wasn’t enough for her to break free , but he could shaking off the blood webbing with b-tier strength , causing him to be exhausted. “ Now die. You lowly peasant. ” The metal ball on her back could not move so she had no other way of mobility, and hearing death was in her future caused her to lash out. “ Hahaha You must be kidding. You couldn’t kill me if you wanted too! Such a WEAK BUG! HAHAHAH Your fragile creature.

Taavetti, was sluggish in moving. Stumbling over to the bo-staff Asim had. Picking it up, and looking to see if it could catch flames. “ Learn to honor the dead, I’ll set you ablaze for the God Bastet! ” He said, stepping over towards her looking in how to burn her alive. Wiggling her metal ball out the blood positing it in the air to reflect sunlight. Putting the bo-staff near her clothing so it’ll catch, than catching the robes she wore. Waiting a couple of minutes until the sunlight reflecting off the metal caused a D-tier spark to ignite the wood. “ Is this what the crowd would like to see? Is this how we gain fame? IS IT! IS IT HOW A PRINCE SHOULD SLAUGHTER THE CITIZENS?! ” A prince of blood, he was covered in blood. Taavetti, had lit the wood, but it was the blood that spread like wildfire for C-tier flames . All that was heard in a silent stadium was the agonizing screams of Silver Fox burning alive, before the screams of “ PRINCE OF BLOOD “ shook the coliseum walls.  For a debut, it was such a horrific event for him, and now he was tired. He could barely stand, no he wasn’t standing anymore. Taavetti found himself falling to the ground, falling to a slumber due to his wounds after killing his opponent. He would wonder who would carry him back, Knuckles or Ganbo.

WC: 2,701/2.4k | S: 70/170 | M: 130/130

Trained:

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ganbo would watch his teammates perform the end of their feats. He'd look down at Asim and grin at his misfortune, as well as Knuckles victory. He wouldn't interfere with Taavetti's duel but he didn't look to be doing to well. Until he turned it around at the last minute with a beautiful attack that took advantage of his injuries. While at the same time stoking Ganbo's suspicion of him, his shouting  marked him as a noble. Or at least a man of great arrogance, Ganbo couldn't be sure just yet. As he started to walk towards his orignal opponent a gush of wind would rush past him. It was Knuckle's Yo-yo and Ganbo could hear the screams as Asim was seperated. He didn't even take the time to give a cursory glance backwards. His attention was totally focused on Khutulun, she seemed to be blinded from the way she crawled about the arena floor. Fitting that taking away sight from a ranger like her would create such a helpless opponent. As he got within walking distance Khutulun would try to stab out at random spots with a survial knife. She must of been hoping to stab his or Knuckles feet. Without her sight her body was very telegraphed, Ganbo would take care to not put his feet in line of fire. Once he was within stepping distance of her, he'd raise his foot up. Making a large motion he'd stomp on both of her arms. Then he'd kick in two of her ribs, making sure to just fracture not shatter the bone. He didn't plan on killing her, he didn't mind someone having idiotic amount of stubbornness. Some would even say he was drawn to it, he'd whisper into her ear. "Don't worry little bird you can give in and live. I won't kill you like Knuckles over there I can be nicer...sometimes. She would cry for mercy as the words parted from Ganbo's lips. He would wait for the rest of the team to finish up their respective fights. Ganbo would drop his bone blades on the ground of the arena to the sound of a cheering crowd dying out.

Walking out of the arena, Ganbo would take a wet towel and wash off parts of his body. "You'll get the reward right Knuckles? Good fight out there today guys, not anything crazy and flashy enough to earn us some recognition. We want to celebrate the usual way...drinks?" It was an open invitation to both Knuckles and Taavetti, they had both done well. Walking through the town you could tell who had been to the arena that day. All the citizens who had stopped and either pointed in admiration or hatred at the group. As they entered their usual bar Ganbo would buy drinks for the house. They'd all cheer and after he had a couple drinks he'd start the retelling of the arena fight. Depending on who came to the bar to drink he'd point to them and let them tell parts of it. It had been a good arena fight, and while he still didn't completely approve of the Taavetti he didn't hate him as much as when he first met him. After a couple hours of drinking Ganbo would head off for a nice night of sleep.

WC: 536 + 1871 = 2423
Stamina: 175
-Exit

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

All three battles had been decided, after watching Taavetti get struck a few time Knuckles was getting ready to hit Silver Fox with a roar. However, as he went to take his deep breath he saw the power of Taavetti come out and his claims. He had found it odd the way he had spoken earlier, using words like Thou and stuff, and now the yelling of "I am a Prince." Knuckles chuckled, he wondered just what sort of person he became friends with. IF he really was a prince that meant Knuckles could possibly leave this unity corps and get a job protecting his new friend and use his royal blood to gain power in the country he was from. Knuckles didn't want to use the kid, he actually liked the lad he had guts and wanted to fight. After killing the woman Knuckles began to join in the cheering.

Laying his weapons back onto his body where they were before the fight started Knuckles sighed as he didn't get to use his little flask, either way, he had fun to do something new this time around. It seemed Ganbo didn't care about the glowing energy coming from his hammer, he was sad that it was Gnbo's first time seeing a thing like this from Knuckles but he didn't even acknowledge it. Perhaps it wasn't impressive after all. Shrugging the glow faded once he let go of his hammer. Once back into the locker room he'd start to wipe the blood from his gear and his body before nodding to Ganbo. Looking over at the third member of the part Knuckles gave a smile. "I didn't even kill in my first match, but damn kid, I'm impressed! You did well, made me worry for a second but I guess it was all ok."

He'd listen to a reply if there was one before heading out to the bar behind Ganbo. Once at the bat he had the Drink Ganbo bought and then a few others. Jimmy had come by and thanked them for making him a rich man, at one time he was but a poor betting man but now he was one of the richest men in the area. He'd, of course, be paying Knuckles tad forward again as it was part of the deal they had made. Knuckles would talk to Jimmy for a while and find out what changes the man had since he came into a richer life. After a few hours of partying with everyone Knuckles would head out, he needed to head to the weaponsmith and see how some longer ranger weapons.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum