Token of Knowledge [Solo / Plot / Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:
---

Biyu's skin was freezing to the touch. Black veins wriggled underneath her skin, slowly spreading into thick black patches. It had even started to harden, almost like that of tree bark. Her cold and distant teal eyes would continue to peer upon Rima, tears leaking from the ducts. It didn't take a genius to figure out how far gone she truly was. With that being said though, the girl still continued to fight in this losing war. Her body might have been tainted beyond repair, but her spirit remained. However, the same could not be said for the girl holding up her limp body; Rima. Uncontrollable tears poured from her eyes as she sobbed into Biyu's chest. "Is this it? Is this the cruel joke that everyone likes to call...fate?". These volatile emotions caused black rukh to swarm the duo, nipping at their bodies as they cascaded around them.

WC - 149 / 500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Token of Knowledge [Solo / Plot / Job] BgH0fcQ
---
Traits Points: 0/8
Shards of Solomon: x2

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

"You poor girl, you've lost your way, haven't you?" A deep and expressive voice would ask from the shadows. The image of a man cloaked entirely in white would slowly fade into view. It was Yamato. As of right now, neither Yamato nor Rima knew of each other, nor the extreme importance they would play in each others futures.

The man's expression changed from a smirk to a look of sorrow. He watched as the depravity continued to spread in the magician girl; black rukh slowly eating away at any remaining humanity that lingered within her. It was a horrible sight to say the least. The thing about depravity and black rukh that Rima didn't know about, was how much it negatively impacted those around them. Not only was the girl in her arms suffering from black-blood rejection, but now also forced to submit herself to the negative emotions Rima was emitting through rukh.

WC - 302 / 500

Last edited by Rima Fahim on 24/02/18, 09:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Please, just leave..." Rima mustered enough strength to reply to Yamato's comment. She hadn't a clue of who she was speaking to, but there was nothing they could do for her now. It was too late. The tainted rukh began to shift around the duo, acting as a sort of wall / barrier to keep them away from Yamato. In the meantime, Rima couldn't help but also question why she felt so strongly about Biyu. It's not like they've known each other for long. They were practically still strangers. It was just something about her, it felt as though Rima knew her for her entire life.

"I'm not going to leave that easily, girl." The voice would return, Yamato pushed through into the blanket of black rukh swarming around the duo. His arm would stretch out, placing the palm of his hand on top of Rima's head. A bright light would begin to shine outwards from his staff, as he used clairvoyance magic to insert himself into her past.

WC - 469 / 500

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Images of the girl's past began to flow into Yamato's mind. From the day she was born, all the way up until now and even in-between. Of course he wouldn't be able to remember it all, or receive the context to most things, but he had gotten the gist of it. It was clear to him that this girl was miserable. Her past, present, and future all seemed to be leading up to this one thing; depravity.

This was not the beginning of Rima's downfall. It was more-so along the lines of a refresher to her doomed fate. This was not something Yamato could just fix with mere words. This was a breakdown that was just waiting to happen. The only thing Yamato could do for her now, would be to separate the mutating girl from her for the time being. However, that was much easier in concept. The two girls continued to cling to one another, locking themselves into this fetal-like position that would be hard to go about breaking up.

As Rima's breakdown continued though, Yamato happened to notice something very strange. The girl, Biyu, seemed to be slowly reversing the process of mutation. The wriggling veins under her skin had began to retreat, returning to normal. This was more bizarre to Yamato than the transformation itself. He had encountered a few infected people before, similar to the transformed women he killed earlier + Biyu, just the other day. However, they showed absolutely no signs of returning to normal, like this girl was displaying. He had given them plenty of time. If they were going to revert, they would have done it. Something about this scene was wrong.   

WC - 500+ / 500

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

A cold pale hand placed itself on Rima's cheek. "It's alright, I'm going to be okay now." Biyu's voice would ring out, a hypnotic gaze peering into the Rima's golden orbs. A faint smile would begin to appear on her lips. "It was because of you that I'm going to be okay. You saved me." As these last words were spoken, Biyu was forced into a state of unconsciousness from exhaustion. Of course Rima wasn't entirely aware of this though, and was just about to fall even deeper into depravity, that was, until Yamato placed a gloved hand upon her shoulder.

"I'm not entirely sure of what just happened, but she's going to live. If you don't believe me, just look at her body. The mutations have reeled back and she's still breathing." He would gently say, guiding Rima's hand away from Biyu's face. The mass of black rukh seemed to finally be dying out. While Rima was still extremely anxious about what had just happened, she was beginning to calm down due to Yamato's presence.

"Right..." Rima would quietly say, her eyes shifting back down Biyu.

WC - 500+ / 500

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

"So, who exactly are you?" Rima would suddenly ask, her face turning towards the mysterious man behind her; Yamato. The purple-haired magician would begin to stroke Biyu's hair as her head lay in her lap. The girl's black-blood mutations finally fully receded, her skin's color slightly readjusting to how it was before, becoming natural once again.

"The name is Yamato, I'm just your average wandering magician." He would say with a bow, stamping his stave into the ground and taking a seat next to Rima. "I'm not sure if you noticed, but I sort of took a peek into your memories. I'm sorry about everything that happened to you..." Yamato's voice would trail off, his eyes now glued to soil below.

"One thing I couldn't help but notice... You're from the village of Yuhe, aren't you? Are you trying to head back there or something?" The man's voice was full of curiosity, no, his entire mind was full of it. Something about this strange deprived girl was full of secrets, a large portion of her life seemed to be missing from her story. She was unlike anything he's ever seen before.

"Y-Yuhe..?" Rima would stutter, her pupils slowly beginning to dilate. Something about that name was familiar, it was something tiny in the back of her mind, yet sounded so very important. Her eyes would fixate on the engraved ring placed upon her index finger. "Yuhe, that's the name of my home village, isn't it?" She would ask, bewildered by the fact she had forgotten its name. This entire journey she made was forged on absolutely nothing but instinct. For her to randomly encounter someone that would know the name of her home...

"Please, tell me everything you know about it." Rima's voice would become stern, her eyes meeting with Yamato's.

"Sounds like a plan, but first let's get a bit more comfortable. I'm sure both you and that girl are absolutely exhausted, maybe hungry even. I've got a spare tent and some food, let's get that stuff ready and then I'll tell you everything I know."

10 minutes later...

Yamato had set up an ordinary tent, prepared a campfire, and laid out some extra food upon a nearby tree stump. Rima would let Biyu rest in the tent, as her and Yamato would continue their conversation.

WC - 500+ / 500

---

Rima Fahim

Rima Fahim
A-Tier
A-Tier

Taking a bite out of the Onigiri Yamato had supplied her, she would hold her knees up against her chest. The fear within her heart was beginning to drift away, her body becoming less tense and her mind now at ease. Something about this stranger brought a shroud of tranquility to the scene. If it wasn't for him, she would have not only gone berserk from depravity, but also possibly could have hurt Biyu further.

"Yuhe, I know of it, hell, I've been there before. It's been a while since I've been, though..." Yamato would begin to clear his throat, quickly taking a bite of his own food before continuing. "That's the village that was..." Yamato forced himself to stop before finishing what he had to say. He bit down on his own tongue, knowing full-well that Rima should be the one who finds out for herself.

"Actually, how about I just take you? It's not too far from here..." Yamato would quickly say, his foot nervously tapping against the forest soil beneath him. He didn't want to break the news to this poor girl, at least not after everything she's been through tonight. He wasn't even entirely sure if it was over or not. That girl, Biyu, inside the tent was still on his mind. Had she actually recovered from that...that, thing? Something about her 'recovery' was off, it just felt wrong to him. Perhaps, he should take drastic measures?

"Hmm, that sounds like it might work. I mean, I don't really know you, and you might be one of those creepy perverts Diana always warns me about, but something about you...seems like you're trustworthy. -- Don't get the wrong idea though. If I even so much as see you try something nasty with me, I'll blow you to smithereens." Rima would laugh, twirling her recovered Headless Caster within her hand.

[E X I T]

WC - 500+ / 500
Items Used:
Action Log:

---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: