Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Claiming Free Mundane item Hollow_mask_9_by_satanx15-d3hn0qt
Name: Requiem Jynx
Tier: A-Tier
Material: (Steel+Orie's Black Sludge)
Description: Feeling that there needed to be a way to operate more freely without changing his face constantly all the time , Lagi figured that making a unique organic mask that's fitted to his face through orie's special group can be the perfect combination for a skin-tight mask that can be called upon and released upon his leisure. Due to it bonding with Orie somewhat, the mask can be put on at any time for the sake of representing himself as the drug kingpin of the dark hand and associating himself with an icon he would want them to see.

Last edited by Lagi on 17/04/18, 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Claiming Free Mundane item CrChE3t

Claiming Free Mundane item LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

2Claiming Free Mundane item Empty Re: Claiming Free Mundane item 19/02/18, 02:00 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mundane items are like bags of sand, a mask, etc. They have very simple uses but the tier of item usually determines how many times the item may be used in a thread (if it's applicable) and the durability.

They shouldn't have any sort of magical function like this one unless somehow it was able to be created through a profession.

Claiming Free Mundane item 001
Claiming Free Mundane item 002Claiming Free Mundane item 003

3Claiming Free Mundane item Empty Re: Claiming Free Mundane item 19/02/18, 02:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

updated

Lagi's Vault

4Claiming Free Mundane item Empty Re: Claiming Free Mundane item 19/02/18, 03:03 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

If you're using your profession, you need to plot for this in a series of assignments. Considering the technology and the overall strength of this effect, my personal verdict is that you might have to request plot for this.

Edit: I can bring this up to the team if you wish to pursue it. Or you can. Just message me.

Claiming Free Mundane item 001
Claiming Free Mundane item 002Claiming Free Mundane item 003

5Claiming Free Mundane item Empty Re: Claiming Free Mundane item 19/02/18, 03:44 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

i got a few plots before this so ill wait

Lagi's Vault

6Claiming Free Mundane item Empty Re: Claiming Free Mundane item 17/04/18, 11:05 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

changed it to a mask of some sort that crawls on my face like some kinda venom suit

Lagi's Vault

7Claiming Free Mundane item Empty Re: Claiming Free Mundane item 19/04/18, 01:09 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Claiming Free Mundane item 9JGKWh5

Claiming Free Mundane item 3oCk1sb

Claiming Free Mundane item 7kZv0Du
Claiming Free Mundane item AmCJaPN Claiming Free Mundane item Ltg0RVb Claiming Free Mundane item VjD0Py3

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum