You are not connected. Please login or register

The Giant, The Bloodthirsty, and The Swag[ Social Ganbo. Taavetti]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Promised Knuckles was going to take Taavetti to the Coliseum, he had mentioned he was interested in checking it out. For Knuckles, it had helped mold him into a good warrior, taught him a few things, and allowed him a proper training ground with his new weapons and ideas for attacks. Of Course, when Knuckles came here he was well known, a few people would approach him and Taavetti as they waited for Ganbo to show. He wanted the three of them to see f they could get along, he knew Taavetti wasn't from Reim so they could use his knowledge of where he came from to help them in the future, for now, they could use him to make some extra cash, all they had to do was amp Taavetti up for a Coliseum fight.

Seeing Ganbo's Giant frame above everyone else Knuckles waved as always once he saw his buddy and partner in the Coliseum. Knux would tap the white-haired male on his shoulder, he wasn't sure if he would recall meeting Gnabo before but he hoped he did, after all not many were as notably tall as Ganbo was. As he walked up to Ganbo, he could see that knuckles were wearing his uniform today, shield and sword on his back, yo-yo on his upper back, and his hammer on the mid of his back with the handle up over his should at an angle.

Once they were with Ganbo, Knuckles was looking really excited. "Oh man, Ganbo you missed one of the most boring fights EVER, but man did I fucking smoke this dude in the chest! These military moves are coming in handy bro! Oh yea, you remember Taavetti right? We fought those horned beasts together." Knuckles rested his hands on his head as the two would greet each other.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Giant, The Bloodthirsty, and The Swag[ Social Ganbo. Taavetti] YVYVcOy

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Taavetti, stood besides Knuckles. In hand was an large turkey leg. It was slowly roasted to perfection, and with each bite he took, more drool would hit the ground. If one was listening to him as he munched on the turkey leg, they could notice the pure passion he had for the newly acquired food he had tasted. Some culture found in Kou, had travelled and discreetly stayed in Reim in the back alleys. Thus when he came across it, he jumped at the new food. Coming close to thinking about it, about to daydream of finding the alley. Knuckle had found his hand on his shoulder. Catching his attention briefly with an mouthful of turkey. “ hmm hm.. ” Came from his stuffed cheeks.

The figure that had approached, and put a smile on his new friend face. Was the partner, and what seemed to be someone like his brother in, Taavetti eyes. Ganbo was such an large figure, one would have a hard time not remembering him. Nodding as the man came into reach, he would acknowledge his presence, and give a childish stuffed mouth smile like gon, or goku would as they ate. He wasn’t much to talk while doing an action though. Taavetti, would just stand there if his two companions would engage in conversation which was likely as Knuckles, talked about a previous fight in the coliseum.

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ganbo, traipsed through the city in his jacket and his typical loose fitting pants. His bandages were all off today as he hadn't been injured in a while. It was a sign of his growing strength, and not to mention his more advanced defensive techniques. As he walked up to the coliseum he recognized his red haired friend who was headed in his direction. He had another man tagging along, the Heliohaptian from the other day.Oh, lord and I thought that it was a client. I think he might of made a new friend, oh well we'll see how long he last. Ganbo would smile at both of them, responding to Knuckles. "Yeah of course I remember him, its good to see you. I'm sure the audience will get real riled up once they spot us, do you have any experience in the coliseum Taavetti?" With him fighting the other day he couldn't be sure. It seemed that one of Reim's largest attractions was the coliseum, though the country definitely had more to offer. He'd chuckle there wasn't many times that Knuckles was in uniform and Ganbo wasn't but he wasn't sure if they were fighting today or not.

Looking around it was a pretty packed day he wondered who was fighting."Who's fighting today bro? They bring in a pretty big audience." Ganbo curiosity had been piqued by the large turnout. Every once in a while someone would turn and point at Knuckles or Ganbo. He'd do his best to not look at them since their reputation was a dark.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Looking to Ganbo he smiled. "Oh, apparently there is the Monk mutha fucker, but this dude kills people too! You get that shit because I don't. Aren't these dudes suppose to be like warriors of light?" He paused to see if either of the two men had an answer if so he'd let them explain while he nodded his head and look at which one would be talking, if not both. The monk is from Kou I hear, and today he's facing a Beast tamer, I could tell you her name if I tried, but I hear she fights with a Hawk. I figured if the monk doesn't kill this Woman, it'll be a good challenge for your ant, and I can get my taste of Danger in. Knuckles looked away from Ganbo and back to Taavetti who was childlike with his turkey leg, he didn't even get to taste the greatest flavor Reim had to offer. Well, just make sure you look at some of the other fighters besides the two I talked about, it will give you a Chance to improve in combat and as well, line your pockets with some coin. I bought all these besides the sword with the money earned here. You can do well here if you truly stay. Knuckles would hope the third member of their party would take a liking to the fighting they were to see, he knew there were no duo fighters here really, and on top of that bringing a 3v3 was sure to make betting go out the roof.

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Taking one large gulp the turkey had vanished in his mouth. What was left was just the bone now, and new topics Ganbo, and Knux had asked him. “ No, *burp* I haven’t had the chance to get round here for any experience. “ He’d said through the burp. Tossing the bone with an flick of his wrist, it would bounce around before falling into a trash bin. No clue on how to actually respond to Knuckles, and his question of warriors of light, this first time experience seemed like back home. These two was treated like royals here, and many people seemed like they enjoyed meeting them such as the people of an entire country would love to meet their priestess, pharaoh, emperor, and etc.

I plan to watch many fights today with y’all help in evaluating these gladiators. Maybe I will be able to stay, and this can help me loc-... nevermind. This seems fun no matter what. ” Catching himself. Taavetti, would wipe his hands together, and dust them off trying to get some of the grease off. It looked like fighting in the colosseum would give him the experience of fighting he possibly needed, and hopefully these two new friends would be the things that helped mold his fighting prowess.

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Listening to both of them Ganbo would occasionally nod affirmation, the match did sound interesting today. He'd wait for Knuckles to lead the way to a seat that he liked, Ganbo could see over pretty much anyone and Knuckles had keen eyes so they could sit anywhere in the arena and be fine. On the way to seating Ganbo would get a mug of whatever the special was today. As he took a swig he regretted not getting rum, he forgot that the people here would drink anything that had alcohol in it. The people in the arena continued to move out of their way regardless which direction they went. He'd listen to Knuckles input on the fight before deciding if he'd give any. They very rarely stopped to discuss strategy , let alone with another person.

When they found seats inside the coliseum Ganbo would relax a little slouching back in his seat, slowing sipping his nasty drink. Watching the fight, he already had his bets on who would win, but there was always room for error. He wondered if Knuckles ever gambled on any of the coliseum matches or if he came to watch just to pick his new opponents.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

It didn't seem to be too bad introducing the two of them again, things were going well, but Knuckles was ready to head it and by the body language of Ganbo so was he. Knuckles pushed into three crowds, and the seas parted Ganbo had stopped to get him something to drink, seems he choose piss water over everything else to save money, shaking his head once he took the first ship he chuckled. Knuckles lead the way to the south side seating area, they would sit in the middle about half way up. Knuckles like to sit from here because well, he could see the whole field, on top of that, he could see the details of how other fought, the reactions, the style of clothing they wore which went into how they could move etc. Knuckles was excited to see the match, he looked over to the lazy looking Ganbo and pointed to the winner of the current fight. "Another Fan user like the time we fought that woman and Rufi, haha just think how easy would could kill them now."

Ganbo wasn't one for killing people he fought here, but Knuckles kept to his code, either way they had risen to a popular level of fame around this part of the country. Knuckles was getting excited the next match was about to start and it was the one he was looking forward to, this monk guy was suppose to be so strong his attack were killing people with sheer force alone, someone who didn't hold back in a fight was someone worthy of fighting in his book, his opponent was a beast tamer, something Ganbo was studying with his ants at the moment, this woman fought with a hawk and from what he gathered, with very few commands it coordinated attacks with it's owner. "I bet you picked the Monk eh Ganbo? How much did you put down you gambling fool? And what about you Taavetti did you place a wager as well?" It didn't matter what the answer was, Knuckles made gambles in his own way, gambles on fighting people while not using his stronger abilities or strikes, he had even learned how to focus Magoi into things but had yet to do so. Either way his point was he gambled with his life and there was no better thrill of winning.

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Ganbo, and Knuckles talked on. He however wasn’t really sure where his place in their conversation was. Not really feeling the need to give his commentary where it wasn’t needed especially since they were going on about gladiator information something, he knew nothing much about. Talk of someone named Rufi, and a fan user was said, but Taavetti just stared into the arena center stage as they clashed and fought. The fight wasn’t long, and the old looking man claimed victory over the fan toting women. “ Does most people here fight with basic weapons? ” Asking both Ganbo, and Knuckles seeing in how the next compatents were heading into the middle of stage.  

If he had more information regarding the Coliseum, maybe he would have bet on the new gladiators about to fight. The way Knuckles put it, he guessed Ganbo had already, and he himself hadn’t. “ Not at all. “ Keeping it a few words. Taking his seat, after receiving some complimentary snacks, and another turkey leg. Normally he would lean to the right, and prompt his leg up in the chair, but he could only crossed his right over left. Placing his left hand underneath his chin, and look slightly bored. “ Any backstory on that Monk? ” His golden eyes glaring down as if he was above the gladiators fighting

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

As they sat back to watch the matches, they continued the conversation. Knuckles of course had to bring up Ganbo's habits of gambling. He would respond rather calmly "Gambling, na bro you know I don't get involved in petty shit like that. Now advancing a potential arena champion's career through money based incentives. That's something I could get behind, so yeah you know maybe I threw some dough down. Maybe it was on the chick because I pet the falcon earlier this week so what sue me. Gambling pshttttt like I'd ever participate in something I could lose...Why did you bet on someone? Who was it? Did you have any insider tips? You know just curious that's all." Ganbo didn't like to admit he gambled, mostly because that would mean admitting to the vast amount of defeats that come with gambling. The way he held his drink as the match started though you could tell how he thought the match would be going. He would turn to look at Taavetti when he asked some questions, he was to focused on the match to give an answer.

As it started Ganbo would occasionally take a sip from the disgusting alcohol to calm his nerves. He didn't even flinch now, that was the true trick to drinking bad alcohol to be focused on something else. In this case that was the match for Ganbo as he honed in on the opponents.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Shaking his head while he laughed he looked at Ganbo and smirked. "Well since these two are going to be our opponents next, who do you think will win? If the monk kills her he won't have another strong member to really fight with. I heard them say that they Hawk can't take out weaklings on its own. It would be a 3 on 2. Which is fine by me, Plus they'd get the chance to shut us down. Turning to Taavetti Knuckles shook his head again. "I'm sure there is, all I care about is how strong he is, don't give a rat's ass about anything else. He looked at Ganbo and smirked. "I'll let you in on a secret about becoming strong. It's not where you train, who taught you to fight, or even how you fight. It all comes down to how bad you want it and the work you put in. When I came to this country I had just killed my slavers, freed everyone that was a slave alongside with me. I can tell you out of all the ones who were forced to Fight, none of them are alive today. He paused for a moment and swallowed.

"They lacked the drive to become something more than a former slave, shit some of them probably went back to being a slave because they were too weak to change themselves into something honest."

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Taavetti didn’t know much about the coliseum scene. When both Ganbo, and Knuckles talked about it, it seemed like gibberish to him at most, leaving him with nothing else to stuff his face with tons of food. The food he gotten was great, and maybe it wasn’t the finest like back home, but it hit the spot like nothing else. Ganbo rambled about not having a gambling issue, but he was really pressed. The way he talked about it seemed like he did have an actually issue, but Taavetti wasn’t going to become a detective about it. No point, and than Knuckles went to on about how fighting didn’t come down to training. I mean it does not, but it does. Training helps you with basics, while going over the drive you have to fight also works.

Either way, Taavetti went without commentary on the matters, and watched the people who they will be fighting in the incoming arena. Observing know this was going to be interesting once he actually saw how Ganbo, and Knuckles got along together.

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Hmm sounds like this will be a big factor in our next match then. Either way I don't think we'll have much of a problem but I guess this monk guy could prove me wrong. After this fight I'll be pumped, are we signing up today or tomorrow?" Ganbo didn't care much about the answer he was just getting his scheduling for his next day or two in his head. He had a couple visits he needed to attend to later, so if it was today they would determine which establishment he picked. He'd look over at Taavetti's eating habits and start to get a little hungry himself. He'd walk down back to concessions while looking over at both of them and saying "I'm going to grab some sweets tell me if anything interesting happens. As he walked down he could see that the stadium was packed and anxious for the match to start. He saw at least three different separate scenarios of citizens fighting over who they thought would be the victor.

When he arrived at the candied apple vendor, his personal favorite in the coliseum the man greeted him like family. He always appreciated Ganbo's business and as usual he bought 6 candied apples and the man gave him a plate to carry it on. There was something about caramel and apples that just were perfect. He always got nuts all over his apples as well, the real trick was how you stirred it when the caramel was hot. He'd take a bite out of one of them grabbing a little napkin on the way up, that had some fighter on it he'd wipe the juices of his face as he walked back to their sitting spot. He'd plop down next to Knuckles and Taaveti and ask if he missed anything.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Unlike most Knuckles didn't care to watch the fight, as Ganbo got up to go get him something to eat Knuckles stood up too, "Take notes, these two are Veterans in this type of combat. I don't like to watch their moves, leaves me nothing to be surprised about later. I'm heading out to sign Ganbo and me up to fight. If you wish to pick one of the two fan users from earlier to fight I think we would be game for a three on three." Knuckles waited to hear his answer before he would walk down the stairs waving off to Ganbo and Taavetti. There was something he wanted to see about before they would fight. Knuckles would head the underground market in search of his chosen item before they would fight. Before leaving the Arena area he would sign them up to fight, he was looking to jump into a spot where he could slingshot himself into a position of power within the Country.

-Exit-

Old Proflie

C-Tier
C-Tier

Alright, Ganbo see you when you come back. ” Taavetti was done chewing his food. Reaching for the next thing that was going to be consumed by him, he had to be ready. Than Knuckles talked, and he listen briefly to him explaining he was leaving to sign him, and Ganbo up. Honestly he hadn’t known if he wanted to join in on the fun, but not knowing would just be crazy. “ Sure, sign me up. It doesn’t matter at all who I fight. ” Who ever he came across wouldn’t bother him, a fight is a fight.

Knuckles would have left after hearing his answer, maybe Ganbo would return after Knuckles left, maybe not. Taavetti just watched, and ate. Nothing too it. If Ganbo, returned he would acknowledge him, than return to viewing. If not, he would stay for more than half the event, than retire back to the Inn to sleep. Either way at the end of all things, he would retire to the Inn to sleep and prepare himself properly to fight with his abilities.

-Exit-

Ganbo Basara

Ganbo Basara
β-Tier
β-Tier

Listening to Knuckles Ganbo would nod as he continued down the way to get his food. Ganbo would return and sit back down next to Taavetti. "Yeah it's always nice to watch when they don't hold back you got to worry about some of the rookies in the coliseum they try to play nice. He'd eat and continue to watch the match with Taavetti, at the end they'd talk about a finishing move or two. Laugh then head their separate ways, Ganbo wondered what kind of teamwork they'd be able to accomplish mid fight. He'd go pick up a drink or two at a bar lounging back occasionally signing materials for fans. Their were some other fighters in the bar as well but they steered clear of him after his first kill they weren't as friendly towards him. It was understandable and as he settled his tab he'd look over at them to solidify his image.

He'd walk back to his place, and lounge into bed. He was still wearing his clothes but he wasn't ready to sleep yet. He'd shave his chest and back while stretching out his limbs for the night. Afterwards he'd get into his nightwear and lay down. Looking up to the ceiling he wondered what he'd do the next day.

-Exit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum