340/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
Muse
WC
381/1500

D
uring the events of the civil war, the small village of Xiao Niao had seen hardship. Many of their able were drafted for the war efforts and demanding Gao troops have stripped them of their crops. The wealth had plummeted and villagers lived on what they could make.

Unsurprisingly, many have taken up the profession of thieves. Resorting to sly hands, rough times driven them to become thugs. They linger in the shadows, out of sight but, usually, not out of mind. However, the most dangerous among them, was a young woman going by the name of Tam. Her fiesty nature and loud mouth has earned her a well-deserved reputation within Xiao Niao.

Due to more troublesome issues within the village, Tam has yet to be dealt with. Her miniature reign of terror continues - plaguing the daft or unobservant. While never reaching fatal lengths, the woman is more than nasty when it comes to fighting.

However, unbeknownst to Tam, she was about to have an interesting encounter with two characters. One of the pair, herself, was currently strolling down the side of the street. Her armor spoke to a soldier, though it wasn't exactly clear which side her sword fought for. Though, her profession enough garnered people eyeing her uneasily and giving her some distance.

Nevertheless, Jingyi didn't mind too much. She was just in town to spend what little free time she had. Like often, the red-head walked with her head in the clouds. Her hands lingered at her sides, her pony-tail swinging from side to side. It was obvious to those that the woman was clearly not paying attention to her surroundings -the "peaceful" conditions of the village and confidence lending a hand to that.

Luckily or unluckily for Tam, the woman didn't care much for status. To the pick-pocket, anyone could have their pockets emptied. Hiding in the shadow of an alley, Tam kept her eyes on the soldier. She sank back as her target passed by and hid for a moment afterwards. She then ducked out of the alley, joining pedestrians on the sidewalk. Blissfully unaware, Jingyi made her way to the local tavern. Meters behind Tam followed, her eyes never moving off the back of the red-haired woman.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Equipment:

Job:

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The red head adventurer known as Sesshomaru also happened to be in this exact same city heading towards the exact same bar. Unbeknownst to the young man he was about to meet another fellow warrior and most likely a thief. The young man war some armor but not like that of a soldier. His armor was similar to that of a gladiators, covering the from and not the back while giving him enough mobility for his Fanalis physique. He was unarmed and even left his magical items at his place as he felt like this place was much more peaceful then it would seem. He of course was wrong.

He was eyed by the crowd since it was easy to tell that he was a fana and with the fact that he had the body of a warrior. He looks around as he moves closer to the tavern seeing an attractive girl close to his age wondering if she was heading to the tavern as well.

166/1500

Jingyi Hou

Jingyi Hou
A-Tier
A-Tier

J I N G Y I

MY SWORD IS A LIFE TAKER
STAMINA
340/340
MAGOI
260/260
NOTES
Muse
WC
563/1500

J
ingyi paused as she reached the tavern, looking over the establishment. It didn't look particularly shady or criminal, at least not more so than most places that share its nature. Plus, it's not like she had much of an option in such a town, so it was either this or nothing. And right now, the woman deserved a drink.

She pulled open the hefty door to the tavern before stepping back, allowing some others to scuttle in. Among them was Tam, the thief casually walking past and getting her alcohol from the bar at the front. After her followed Jingyi, who practically bounced over to get her drink.

The red-head would order a glass of Jiuniang. She wouldn't notice, but Tam just sat a couple of seats down, her brown eyes flicking over to watch her target. In such a busy place, it would be easy to rob Jingyi without many eyes watching. No, they'd all be too busy with their alcohol and their companions. It was fantastic that her target found the perfect place for her.
ISHY of THQ &ADOXOGRAPHY

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The red haired warrior walks into the tavern with the rest of the large crowd that entered it. He was smiling a bit excited, to be honest this was his first time to ever actually be inside of tavern, he never really had a chance before. He looks around trying to find a place to sit and he sees the cute red head from earlier and thought he might as well go up and try talking to her, the most the could happen is her saying to get lost. He walks up beside her still not noticing the their watching her. He sits down next to her ordering a drink and smiles as the girl orders a drink too. He takes this moment to speak up, "Please put this lovely Miss's drink on my tab " he would say casually to the bartender not sure if a tab is even a thing. He would turn to the girl smiling at her. "Hello there, I am Sesshomaru. Sorry to I trude on you but I just couldn't let a pretty woman like yourself sitting all alone. So what brings you to a town like this?" he would say all ag once, claerly he did not have to much experience talking to girls.

378/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum