Serevi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Torres Greatbow, Page's Starter Weapon Ke809v
Name: Torres Greatbow
Tier: D-Tier
Type: Greatbow
Material: Steel
Appearance: The entire weapon itself is 150cm tall. It's a hefty piece of equipment and designed to fire greatarrows, which are like arrows, only greater. It's hollowed, making lighter than it should be. It has a spike at the bottom of the bow that allows it to be planted firmly on a surface.
Ammunition Material: Steel and wood.
Ammunition Appearance: Each arrow consists of two parts, the steel arrowhead, which is 60cm long and the shaft, which is thick and made of durable wood which is 40cm long and 3cm in diameter. By all means these arrows should be weapons, lances, of their own right.

Last edited by Page on 10/02/18, 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Those are some big arrows XD. But can I ask the diameter/radius of the shaft of these arrows? Just so I can get a better visualization of what I'm reading/looking at.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Serevi

Serevi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Added the diameter!

Torres Greatbow, Page's Starter Weapon Rp9kCM2

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ty - anyway, yer weapon is approved~

Code:
[center][img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u6PKRGETfM8/VuNp8AQhXcI/AAAAAAAADiE/Wp7CQT4PU5ouO7-zBNvbZ6I-jVhg_L3ww/s1600/ke809v.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Torres Greatbow
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Type:[/b] Greatbow
[b]Material:[/b] Steel
[b]Appearance:[/b] The entire weapon itself is 150cm tall. It's a hefty piece of equipment and designed to fire greatarrows, which are like arrows, only greater. It's hollowed, making lighter than it should be. It has a spike at the bottom of the bow that allows it to be planted firmly on a surface.
[b]Ammunition Material:[/b] Steel and wood.
[b]Ammunition Appearance:[/b] Each arrow consists of two parts, the steel arrowhead, which is 60cm long and the shaft, which is thick and made of durable wood which is 40cm long and 3cm in diameter. By all means these arrows should be weapons, lances, of their own right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum