The Authoritative Rabble [JOB/Sessho]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

"S-s-s-soo a-as you y-y-youu can see sir...that's h-how it is." The hunched silhouette of the terrified man shuddered noticeably along the walls despite the rather dull illumination provided by candle light in the room. It was a poor sight really...the man looked as pale as a ghost and as hunchback as a deformed hound. The scene was like that out of a story, the ones you would hear as a child about the risks and dangers people would go through to fight a threat. The whispers of many secrets would be hallowed in the halls of a forbidden meeting ground, where the resistance would plot their schemes to overthrow the tyrannical regimes that would subjugate them. Well...one could pain this picture to be sure, although it would be a stretch to compare the current situation with something so fabulously ominous.

A young man, spiteful in age but focused like a honed blade leaned cautiously against the wall, the rugged splinters of the old shack pressed firmly against his back. His arms were crossed, yet loosely, as in any moment the man could spring and pull for the sheathed blade noticeably visible by his hip. As for the eyes, yes, those amber eyes, those focused, calculative eyes, shifted up and down as they scanned studiously upon the posture of the humbled man before them. With the slightest of movement, the young, regal looking figure inched himself merely and inch closer, seemingly closing a giant gap, however, in doing so.

"So you sought to ask an outsider like myself to aid in this...situation? Humph" A slight smirk just lightly escaped his lips as he spoke. It was as if some uncontrollable emotion was just barely being contained by his spirit.

The hunched man, in contrast, was sweating incredibly fast, his breath quickening with each passing second. Without quite recollecting himself, the man gasped, ""Y-YES! SO P-PLEASE-"

A single finger to the lips of the young man froze the hunched figure mid sentence. With a smirk now clearly exposed on his face, the young man responded with a bright, "You're good people in need of help.
I'll gladly oblige!"
A warm radiant light almost exuded itself from the young man with each uttered word, an effect which greatly comforted the hunched man.

"G-great, please come this way," the hunched man directed Yushin towards a lowered curtain, "Allow me to introduce you to the other who has agreed to help!"

438/1500

weapons:

Last edited by Yushin on 17/02/18, 07:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Authoritative Rabble [JOB/Sessho] FdzIN2L

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The young red haired warrior was heading towards a small village riding on his magic carpet that he hadn't used in a little bit. He had gotten a letter from the village asking for him to help them. Apparently they had been having a problem some soldiers from the Kou army and wanted when driven out of thier village. He except the job for two reasons, one was it was part of his code as an adventurer to help those who are deeply in need. His second reason was because these were supposed to be seasoned warriors which would mean that he was looking forward to a decent fight. This caused the yound Fanalis tk grin from ear to ear, he was practically shaking with excitement. He left his bisento at his room not wanting to kill then just beat then with his fists.

He was coming closer to the village and realized that he was not sure how he could stop this flying carpet. He starts panicking as he comes closer to a building and slams into the door tumbling into the room that the yound man and the hunchback were in. "ow ow ow!" he shouts as he rolled into the young man. Unfazed he stands up raising his hands into the air. "Don't worry villagers I am here to help you!" he exclaims looking around wondering why people were staring at him.

Items:

243/1500

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

(OOC: I'm changing Yushin to red and the Client to Orange)

The initial result of all the suspense was quite anti-climactic to say the least. Yushin had assumed that he would find a war tested veteran, or a prodigy mercenary behind the veil of the curtain, instead, well, there was no one. No sound except for the occasional cuckoo from the livestock gave any break into the extended silence that befell the room. The hunched back man, who was obviously too expecting a figure to be behind the veil was equally quiet. However, the young Sangju man could noticeably detect anxiety and confusion within his client, seeing the gear whirl around and around in his noggin. Something was arise wasn't it?

"Ahem..." Yushin broke the silence as he stepped warily into the room. "I suppose you were expecting someone?"

The man nodded at the inquiry and simply scratched his head for an extended moment. This was quite strange, he could've sworn he had left clear instruction as to where he would be. Not only this, the mercenary was instructed to arrive early, could it be that his messenger had not made it.  "I-I-I...I"

A sudden crash into the wall completely shattered the hushed atmosphere as a youthful, and energetic, figure burst into the scene with a loud entrance, boldly announcing himself and his intention. Of course, Yushin made no immediate physical response, but an internal facepalm was not all too uncalled for. What's this kid thinking? This entire operation is supposed to be incognito

Unfortunately, it appeared as though the hunchbacked client was nearing a heart attack and Yushin took this as an opportune moment to calm the man with a simple hand on his shoulder. With a slight smile, the Uncrowned Prince soothed the elder without use of words. Now...it was onto the newcomer.

With a sigh Yushin approached the figure cautiously and placed a finger onto the newcomer's lips. "Would you like to announce to the guards again of our intentions? Honestly" He couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle. The other mercenary's actions were inexcusable, but, with all things considered, Yushin did find it amusing and acknowledgable. "Anyway, I assume you've been filled in?"

839/1500

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The red haired warrior looks up hearing voices. He was surprised to see that the room was full with people, most likely the villagers. The hunch back man he bowed to early was clearly the elder but he looked like something frightened him, wonder what it was. One man though stood out from the rest. This man was close to his age with pale hair and seemed to be a swordsman, swordsman are cool but he figured himself superior. This man kinda looked like he viewed himself as better then everyone else as if he was above them, like most swordsman seem to be.

He goes to says something yet was stopped when the guy put a finger in front of his lips shushing him, the nerve of this man. He glares at the man with his hazel eyes. "Yes, I am aware of what needs to be done. These people here need help with these soldiers that are living here. I can handle them on my own surely." He replies. "and if you must know I have full intentions of letting them know what is going on. If they don't know that the villagers are done with their tyranny then they will not return." He would say as he turns around grabbing his carpet and walking out the doors where he would shout hollering for the soldiers unless he is stopped by the other warrior.
.wc 486/1500

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The newcomer appeared to be quite unnerved by Yushin's words, which was strange considering the circumstances. Of course, the oriental man had perhaps left a souring first impression on the mercenary. After all, he just couldn't help himself from being amused. And yet, he was quite serious with his words, no matter how much he chuckled. The reality of this situation was this; the locals here have been pushed towards the brink of sanity, and any further said push would drive them over the that brink. If an outsider with bright red hair had simply barged into a quite secretive meeting, while blatantly announcing the well-planned, risk that that the locals were taking...well then this said person may not have quite understood the sensibilities of the people. This was alarming to Yushin. The rather haughty arrogance of the newcomer left much to be desired in terms of common sense, but, as always, Yushin was rather too entertained by the youthful vigor of the warrior. Such a shame it was, as youthful vigor was commonly just another way of stating reckless arrogance.

Cocking an eyebrow, as he did so often, Yushin sighed at the first barrage of words slung towards his way. "Oh-? Was all he could let out before the hazeled eyed boy stormed off, once again announcing the intentions of the clients. With this, Yushin's chuckles dissipated, like smoke with the wind. Instead, he pierced the back of the boy with his own, sharpened, amber, eyes.

With the silenced expected from an able, competent swordsmsith, the Sangju Prince unsheathed his geom. The only sound came from a whistle as Yushin swiped the air once with his weapon before pointing it at the boy.

Without a word, Yushin stepped forward, confidently as he allowed himself to close distance with the mercenary until he found his pace side by side with the merc. If the boy were to become hostile, Yushin would have to be ready...yet...he would try to avoid violence here.

And then finally, "Come now, let's not be hasty. I can understand your excitement and I commend your resolve, but for a second please consider the position you are putting these locals into. Yushin reached over to place one hand friendly onto the shoulder of the tensed individual. Hopefully, the physical contact would establish some sense of camaraderie.

Scanning the general surroundings with his eyes, Yushin deduced that they had not attracted any unwanted attention yet. This was good. With a genuinely warm smile, Yushin detracted his new companion from his tirade. "I want to end this tyranny just as strongly as you do. We're on the same side here. He took a couple steps forward before turning to now face this mercenary directly, all while hopefully blocking his path. "First let's make sure we know what we're dealing with here. How many soldiers are there? Are we putting any of the locals in danger? If we engage them we should do so in a manner that would leave the conflict well away from any bystanders. And most importantly, we should do this together, as a team. Again I commend your willingness to deal with this single-handedly, however,
we should work together.
Yushin outretched a hand as a gesture of friendship, all while sheathing his geom. "My name is Yushin, what is yours"

1420/1500

weapons used:

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The young warrior hears the sound of a blade being unsheathes and stops, becoming incredibly tense as if ready to fight the white haired man behind him. He turns his head to see the man's sword being pointed at him. His eyes flash blood red for just a second as looks as if he was about to attack the man before relaxing again letting out a sigh. "Fine I will team up with youbut I would rather make this quick. The best route is just to barge in and take them down before they have a chance to react. Yet I can go with your path if that is what you want." He says grabbing the man's hand shaking it. "I am Sesshomaru, pleasure to meet you." As he says this though he squeezes Yushin's hand using some of his Fanalis strength just enough to cause a bit of pain. "However if you ever point your sword at me again I will make sure you will never be able to point it at anyone again." He threatens smiling as he says that.

680/1500

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

His face shifted as an immediate reaction of amusement at the other man's fiery remark. Oho? This Sesshomaru had spunk. A bright smile etched its way onto his face as the fanalis, by the looks of things, gave Yushin a firm shake, if firm was the right word. "Pleasure" he said without flinching. He released his and and moved past his new comrade to survey the surroundings. "I'll go scout ahead. Don't worry, it'll only take a minute." With a wink, he ran off quietly to assess the situation.

He stuck to the shadows, wherever they may be, and scaled the walls of the guard barracks. Peeking one head into the side window revealed that the barracks were empty. Hmm. Late night drinking perhaps? He pocketed the thought and and climbed to the very head of the barracks. Using his eyes, he scoured the surrounding land in from of him until he noticed his eyes rested upon a singular building. The lighting was visibly brighter here. The flicker of flames led his vision to rest upon the open doors of the establishment, as the figures barreled out with a drunken swagger. The soldiers...

The Sangju prince gave one last one over to determine the best course of actions. There were still a couple of trickling citizens at this late hour and it was Yushin's wish to not bring them any harm. The fanaliss high tension and vigor could be useful here. The noise that he could bring could easily distract the guards.

As promised, Yusin returned to Sesshomaru with no wasted time and gave the fiery lad a good briefing on the situation. "So there's that. I suggest you use your loud persona to draw the guards to this spot right here. That way we can dispose of them without putting unnecessary lives in danger. Sound like a good plan?" With that, he quickly raced over to a side alley, where he could flank the troops to attack. All he would have to do now is wait.

1800/1500

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He nods smiling now starting to relax a little bit now. Maybe this Yushin man  wasn't as bad as his first impression led the young warrior to believe. He let's go of the man's hand as well taking a small step back. He nods willing to wait for a few minutes if it means the downfall of the soldiers who were totally abusing their authority over the poor people of this village. "I will wait here as you ask." he replies although he was not sure how he felt about this man taking complete charge of this mission.  Although he was also glad that he was not leading as he did not see himself ever being a great leader.

When Yushin returns the red head listens to the man's plan grinning.  He didn't mind being the bait and actually preferred it since he may get a chance at more action then the other man. He nods smiling. "sounds good to me Yu. Use me as your blade or fist as long as I get to fight!"

He walks out of the building shouting at the top of his lungs banging on a pot he took. "Come in out you filthy rats for men!
I don't care if it's one of you or a whole legion. I will give you won't of this town!"

WC 911/1500

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Sangju man smiled at the eagerness of his new ally. The tension between the two of them had seemingly dissipated by this point. This was good news. Yushin's smile stayed true as he watched Sesshomaru make his move. The bold claim surely backed up Sesshomaru's earlier claim. Use me as long as you can fight hm? Well I'll grant that wish for you friend The fanalis added in some flare by calling the soldiers filthy rats. Yushin chuckled at the words; it was a nice touch. Then, he could hear rustling.

Oho? That should just about do it. With his amber eyes, Yushin pierced through the night with his gaze, scanning up and down for any response to Sesshomaru's challenge. The two of them were definitely close enough for the guards to hear. After issuing such a challenge, the drunken soldiers would be easily pressed...and provoked.

A triad of drunk, and obviously belligerent, stumbled past the corner of the far side building with grumbling expressions on their faces. "Who's the pipsqueak mouthing off?! WHO'RE YOU CALLING A FILTHY RAT YOU FILTHY RAT! I WON THIS TOWN!" A crash rang throughout the streets. By the look of wine seeping through the streets, the soldier must have thrown a jar full of it onto the ground.

After moments of stumbling, the three soldiers finally arrived within range - well out of range from any bystanders-. The leading soldier stopped and locked eyes with the red haired figure before him. With a grunt all three soldiers drew their swords. "So it was you eh? YAH FILTHY RAT! Get em!" The three soldiers charged Sesshomaru with their swords. The foremost guard rushed Sesshomaru with a stronger resolve than the other two, attempting to Shield Rush him with his Kou shield.

As the other two lagged behind, Yushin quickly drew his geom, and dropped down from the adjacent building above and slashed the back of the trailing soldier. He could hear a confused cry as he did so, and Yushin did not want this soldier to realize what had just happened. He followed his slash with another, cutting the soldier's calf to leave him prone. Then he looked up to see how Sesshomaru would handle the other two soldiers heading straight for the Fanalis.

1500+/1500

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He smiles as he sees that three soldiers had seem to taken his bait, this was perfect he was going to get a chance to fight a couple of trained soldiers. The appeared to be intoxicated however the red haired warrior was certain that they would still be more then capable fighters. "They you all are! Your reign of terror over this small town ends today!" He shouts at them grinning as his eyes turn blood red showing that he was fully eager for this fight now. He sees one of the three soldiers charge with a shield while Yushin takes down the rear one with his sword. He grins eager but plans not to kill them since he made a promise to himself a few weeks ago not to extinguish a humans life. He grabs the mans shield throwing it, along with the man attatched it into a wall. He runs at the man raising his hand chopping the man in the neck only to render the man unable to keep on fighting. He looks up at the final soldier standing eagerly charging at him with speeds greater then the soldiers delivering a blow with his knee into the mans gut planning to render him unconscious as well. he frown a bit as all three soldiers are already down, that was not much of a fight for him.

1137/1500

Last edited by Sesshomaru on 08/03/18, 04:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Yushin amusingly observed Sesshomaru's barbaric rampage with a little too much enjoyment. It was as if he had forgotten that he himself had just cut down a man leg himself. Ooh that's gotta hurt he thought, as he allowed himself to rest his body onto the injured soldier beside him. Leaning every so gently, Yushin laid his left arm on top of the belligerent soldier's head, as he continued to observe the brute strength of the Fanalis.

A gurgling sound echoed through the streets as Fanalis knee met tender, human gut. Another oooh escaped Yushin's lips as Sesshomaru did so.

He gave the red haired youth some credit, the warrior was, without a doubt, a warrior indeed. In fact, this little squabble was nothing more to him now was it? It was simple a squabble, not a real fight for such a true warrior.

Yushin jokingly ooh'd and ahh'd as he clapped his hands at Sesshomaru's performance. It wasn't bad at all. "Now then, how about we give our little friend here a little more shall we?"

He turned his attention back to the only conscious soldier remaining. The abundance of alcohol in the man's system has kept him conscious it would seem." He explained as he kissed his blade every so gently at the outer layer of the soldier's neck.

With a smile, Yushin directed traffic and ushered Sesshomaru forward. "Would you like the honor of intimidation?"

1500+/1500

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The young warrior sighs as the battle is over. Though he couldn't really bear to call it a fight as the two so called warriors we're too intoxicated to put up much of a struggle. He keep hearing ooo's and ah's as he fought from the white haired man which didn't distract Sessho as much as it annoyed him. He picks up the two unconscious soldiers slinging them over his shoulders as he walks over to the young man and the only conscious soldier left. It seemed that the swordsman was wanting him to intimidate the solder. Her shakes his head speaking, "I will not intimidate this man. That goes beyond my job here with the villagers and it goes against my code as an adventurer." he says as he sticks by wondering what the swordsman will do to the warrior

1283/1500

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Heh, quite the cavalier this one. It was no matter. Sesshomaru appeared to be the brawling type. After the brawl was over, his function ceased to continue onto outlying actions. To Yushin, this was a type he'd seen quite often in his travels. Yet, he was quite impressed. The fanalis appeared to have no reservations when using his fists. The imprinted marks on the soldiers' bodies certainly evidenced this. In time, this fanalis could become a dangerous adversary to those who'd cross him. He would keep this in mind.

His blade, which has ever so gently been kissing the soldier's neck, pressed ever so tightly as Yushin maneuvered his face closer to inspect the fear. The fear was wide.

"Hello mister, I do hope we haven't treated you too unfairly. Yushin's ever so bright smile felt off-putting given the circumstances, however, he carried onwards. "You see, we didn't mean to disturb you. Rather, the people here have been having a rather hard time as of late. Do you think that you, as a servant of the people, care to help them out a little? Take it easy?"

The soldier, with widened eyes, nodded as best as his head would allow. Any further movement, would have been met with the slitting of his throat; he was certain of it.

Still smiling, Yushin nodded. "Why thank you~!" He let go. "Have a wonderful rest of your day!" He sheathed his geom and patted his hands as he approached Sesshomaru. He allowed the soldier to scammer off behind him.

"That wasn't enjoyable."

1500+/1500

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

The young adventurer looks at the young man a bit bothered by him. He seemed nice enough yet there is something else about this man. He seemed to be a bit shifty and a bit mischevious. That he he wasn't too happy with how Yushin used him, despite sessho saying that he would do as the man did. He watched the young man interrogate and threaten the man seeing the look on Yushin's face which unsettled the young adventurer.

He looks a bit surprised for a moment surprised by the man's words. "really? Because it seemed like to me that you were enjoying that quite A bit." He would say looking at him. He wondered if this man could be a good friend. Although he was not too sure at the moment.

Wc 1418/1500

Yushin

Yushin
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I assure you, that wasn't remotely pleasant." Placing a hand upon his hip, he retraced the proceedings of the evening in his mind. No doubt these soldiers would cause any more havoc, not after this ordeal. Furthermore, the matter at hand was resolved amicably without any civilian casualties. Through and through, other than a few bashed skulls and a frightened psyche, these soldiers would turn out to be just fine.

"Let us truly hope that these men will put this mischief behind them, and follow their duties honorably henceforth." He sighed before he gave a firm pat on the back to his ally. "Might I say, you did a splendid job out there. Thank you. I don't know if you had any motivation of coin in this predicament, but you have managed to aid a helpless people today. He smiled. "I believe this calls for a drink don't you say?" Gesturing down the path before them, the Sangju prince began to turn his body, seemingly ready to take this conversation to a more comfortable locale.

"Of course, allow me to deliver the good news first, then the first drinks are on me." With that, Yushin's figure disappeared within the holdings of their employer, and for several minutes did not appear. Eventually, his purple hanbok peaked through the slits clothed entrance, before he emerged with two sacks in hand. They clinked as he tossed one towards the Fanalis' direction.

"There we are. This is yours."

1500+/1500

Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru
β-Tier
β-Tier

He nods feeling like perhaps he had misjudged this man. He does tend to jump to conclusions such as attacking someone thinking that they are a murderer. Perhaps he would be able to become good friends with this man one day soon. He nods as the man goes to talk to the villagers after talking about getting drinks, that sounds like it would be interesting. He catches the bag of coins smiling hearing them clink but he wasn't in it for the money, his job was to help the people. If he wanted money he would go to find treasure or something. He nods to Yu before speaking, Thanks, I enjoyed working with you. I apologize about earlier, I tend to be skeptical meeting people sometimes. A drink sounds nice". He would say finally.

Wc 1500+/1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum