You are not connected. Please login or register

Scenario Questions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Scenario Questions on 02/02/18, 11:18 am

Ariel

A-Tier
A-Tier
I found this beautiful thing on another site and I thought I might share it will Y'all guys. It's wonderful I swear.

The concept should be straightforward. Before you even start reading the questions, you list 12 characters out (can be pets/animals, characters that are only in your mind, etc...). Then you answer the questions. It's easier just to show you, so I'll just give you a screenshot of what I wrote on that other site.

[link]

Code:
[B]1) Who would make a better college professor: 6 (Character) or 11 (Character)?[/B]

[B]2) Do you think 2 (Character) is hot? How hot?[/B]

[B]3) 12 (Character) sends 8 (Character) on a mission. What is it, and do they succeed?[/B]

[B]4) What is, or would be, the favorite book of 9 (Character)?[/B]

[B]5) Would it make more sense for 2 (Character) to swear fealty to 6 (Character), or the other way around?[/B]

[B]6) For some reason, 5 (Character) is looking for a roommate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9 (Character) or 10 (Character)?[/B]

[B]7) 2 (Character), 7 (Character), and 12 (Character) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?[/B]

[B]8) 3 (Character) challenges 10 (Character) to a duel. What happens?[/B]

[B]9) If 1 (Character) stole 8 (Character)'s most precious possession, how would they get it back?[/B]

[B]10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Character) and 12 (Character) both attain what they most desire.[/B]

[B]11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Character) and 1 (Character) to work together?[/B]

[B]12) If 7 (Character) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?[/B]

[B]13) If you could command 3 (Character) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?[/B]

[B]14) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (Character), either in appearance or personality?[/B]

[B]15) If 2 (Character) had to choose sides between 4 (Character) and 5 (Character), which would it be?[/B]

[B]16) What might 10 (Character) shout while charging into battle?[/B]

[B]17) If you chose a song to represent 8 (Character) which song would you choose?[/B]

[B]18) 1 (Character), 6 (Character), and 12 (Character) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?[/B]

[B]19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Character) to use on 10 (Character)?[/B]

[B]20) What would 5 (Character) most likely be arrested for?[/B]

[B]21) What is 6 (Character)'s secret?[/B]

[B]22) If 11 (Character) and 9 (Character) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?[/B]

[B]23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Character) or 8 (Character)?[/B]

[B]24) 1 (Character) and 9 (Character) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4 (Character)'s sinister secret organization. 11 (Character) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4 (Character). Meanwhile, 4 (Character) has kidnapped 12 (Character) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Character), they seek out 3 (Character), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?[/B]

──────────────────────────────────────────────

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum